PDA

View Full Version : Peter King comments on where he thinks Dez will go

FinAtic8480
04-14-2010, 04:29 AM
SI_PeterKing
RT @bbjsports: We keep hearing Dez Bryant's stock is falling. What do you hear? ... That Bryant will be a top-12 pick.

www.twitter.com/SI_PeterKing

datruth55
04-14-2010, 04:32 AM
I can't stand Peter King, he is an avid Dolphins hater and supreme Patriots, Jets, and Giants slurper but he's obviously thinking Dez won't make it past the Dolphins, whether by trade or the Phins making the pick.

hemidemon
04-15-2010, 08:57 PM
I think if Dez is on the board at 12, someone trades up with Miami to get him.

datruth55
04-15-2010, 08:58 PM
We're missing a lot of posts. They must have restored the database from a backup last night or this morning.

JFoxx
04-16-2010, 12:06 AM
It's fairly simple. He falls until 11 (Denver). Denver moves BM before the draft and gets additional picks. Assuming Dez is still there at 11, they draft him needed a #1 WR now very badly. Miami knowing that Denver will do this realizes that they either will have to make a serious run at Marshall (who they have interest in) or miss out not only on Marshall, but probably Dez too. The nice thing about Marshall vs. Dez, is Marshall is proven and there's no break-in period necessary. Almost all rookie WR's take at least a year or two to break-in and I don't think the FO really wanted to wait that long. IF by some miracle Denver doesn't go with Dez at 11, we will get all kinds of offers (probably a big one from Dallas) to move back.