PDA

View Full Version : What I Would Like Too See Done In The Draft

13_dolfan_13
04-16-2010, 03:00 AM
DOLPHINS trade down in the first with the texans we recieve there 1st and 2nd, trade smiley for a 4th thigpen and a 6th for 5th

1st d. morgan OLB
2nd t (mtn.) cody NT
3rd Dennis Pitta TE
4th Robert Johnson FS (ROJO)
5th George selvie

d.morgan is the OLB we are lookin 4 can you say sack happy

Cody is and would be BEAST in our system

Dennis Pitta is the big play TE this offense needs, kid has soft hands Henne would love this pick.

RoJo is an excellent Fs i believe he could come in and produce right away i love this kid i own season tickets 2 the utes so ive watched every game this kid has been in

selvie needs be shown alot more love thanhes gettin in my opinion better ball player than JPP

let me know what you think

BassFin
04-16-2010, 03:08 AM
I like how you think.

zach8111
04-16-2010, 03:17 AM
morgan might not even last to 12 let alone if we trade down

MiamiDolfan85
04-16-2010, 03:34 AM
why do some people like Cody.....he hasn't done anything impressive in his whole career,outside of blocking kicks...

Danny
04-16-2010, 03:39 AM
DOLPHINS trade down in the first with the texans we recieve there 1st and 2nd, trade smiley for a 4th thigpen and a 6th for 5th

1st d. morgan OLB
2nd t (mtn.) cody NT
3rd Dennis Pitta TE
5th George selvie

Dennis Pitta is the big play TE this offense needs, kid has soft hands Henne would love this pick.

RoJo is an excellent Fs i believe he could come in and produce right away i love this kid i own season tickets 2 the utes so ive watched every game this kid has been in

selvie needs be shown alot more love thanhes gettin in my opinion better ball player than JPP

I like Morgan but if we move down then you might be looking at someone like Kindle or Graham.......I like Pitta tho they might go FS first and get a TE later(maybe our kid from the canes?)Not sold on Cody tho.

Ozzy rules!!

finfan54
04-16-2010, 04:32 AM
yeah no way Morgan lasts to 20. Morgan may go top 8.

Jared Odrick is a name I would put at 20.

3rdandinches
04-16-2010, 04:56 AM
Thigpen will get a 4th no worse, he's a excellent back up that no 4th rounder could come in and beat out. So a team like Pitts that might lose Ben for 2/3 games could have a dercent shot at winning 2 of them with Thigpen and a fourth is nothing to insure that.

Trading Thigpen for less is silly at this point.

uga3406
04-16-2010, 05:25 AM
I love Graham but Hughes is a beast, wouldnt mind seeing the Phins draft him if they trade down.

datruth55
04-16-2010, 06:00 AM

1st d. morgan OLB
2nd t (mtn.) cody NT
3rd Dennis Pitta TE
5th George selvie

Like others have said Morgan may not last to 12 trading down would ensure the Dolphins don't get him. He certainly won't make it past Seattle at #14.

I watched tape on George Selvie and saw him get decleated by a fullback. He gets stoned easily at the LOS, his only pass rush move is to try and turn the corner on slow, unathletic tackles in the Big East. The guy ran a 4.93 40 at the combine with a 1.67 10-yard split. No way he can keep up with TEs in the NFL in pass coverage. I don't see Selvie as an OLB in the 3-4 at all.

Edit: On Cody, he's the 2nd best NT IMO but I don't know that I would pick him. He's the lightest he ever been (down to 354 lbs last I heard) so he was motivated to lose weight to help his draft status and get a bigger pay day. I would be concerned that once he gets his pay day he will balloon up to 370+ lbs. The fact that he's all of a sudden interested in losing weight screems red flag to me.

Aqua and Orange
04-16-2010, 07:01 AM
why do some people like Cody.....he hasn't done anything impressive in his whole career,outside of blocking kicks...

Cody was one of the top rated DTs until the offseason hit and his conditioning went to hell. He is reportedly getting in much better shape and could be a steal in the second.

3rdandinches
04-16-2010, 07:10 AM
Like others have said Morgan may not last to 12 trading down would ensure the Dolphins don't get him. He certainly won't make it past Seattle at #14.

I watched tape on George Selvie and saw him get decleated by a fullback. He gets stoned easily at the LOS, his only pass rush move is to try and turn the corner on slow, unathletic tackles in the Big East. The guy ran a 4.93 40 at the combine with a 1.67 10-yard split. No way he can keep up with TEs in the NFL in pass coverage. I don't see Selvie as an OLB in the 3-4 at all.

Edit: On Cody, he's the 2nd best NT IMO but I don't know that I would pick him. He's the lightest he ever been (down to 354 lbs last I heard) so he was motivated to lose weight to help his draft status and get a bigger pay day. I would be concerned that once he gets his pay day he will balloon up to 370+ lbs. The fact that he's all of a sudden interested in losing weight screems red flag to me.[/quote]

Funny no one talks how D.Williams battle weight issues himself earlier in college.

[QUOTE]Williams is nowhere near as big as some of the massive defensive tackles in the SEC, but smaller appears to be bigger for Williams as he enjoys his best season with Tennessee. He arrived in Tennessee at 360 pounds;

But it's a huge deal when people talk about Cody, funny how that is!

#1dolphinsfan
04-16-2010, 07:24 AM
I like the way you think with the trade down and trading Thigpen and Smiley but i am not a big fan of the draft