PDA

View Full Version : One week!!

Troysif
04-16-2010, 03:50 AM
NFL Draft is in ONE week. Who is excited? I know i am. After the trade yesterday. Its hard to even guess what is going to happen. At this point i hope we can trade down a little bit and pick up a second or third round pick to make up for the one we just traded. It's almost guaranteed that the first pick will be on defense.

This is going to be a long week.

Edit: at least i hope its a week away and i am not just imagining things. . . . . . .

Fin_Frenzy_84
04-16-2010, 04:06 AM
I wish I can fall asleep tonight and wake up draft day!!!
I litteraly have dreams about the draft.

Danny
04-16-2010, 05:05 AM
well, I hope we can get another 2nd round pick or 2 more 3rd round picks or it'll be a very boring 2nd day for us.

Ozzy rules!!

FinFan 13
04-16-2010, 05:17 AM
well, I hope we can get another 2nd round pick or 2 more 3rd round picks or it'll be a very boring 2nd day for us.

Ozzy rules!!

I think the best hope to regain a second is to trade down in the first( not very likely), or get a third for smiley, and parlay that and another pick/player to move up. I don't think either is highly likely, but those two scenarios seem like the best way to get it done.

As far as the draft......F*** you mean it's not tomorrow.

Phin-Phan 66
04-16-2010, 06:24 AM
I'm already planning the menu and shipping the wife and kids out to a movie or something. Just me and Mr. Jack Daniels will be watching in a nice quiet house on a big flat screen.

Aqua and Orange
04-16-2010, 07:03 AM
I'm already planning the menu and shipping the wife and kids out to a movie or something. Just me and Mr. Jack Daniels will be watching in a nice quiet house on a big flat screen.

Probably the best post I have read on Finheaven in a while.

I'm with you brother. I always, ALWAYS get stuck on some trip with my wife draft weekend and have to run into a bar or something to see what's happening.

This year, because it's during the week, I too have it blocked out. Might do the Jack Daniels thing you suggested as well after our pick. :hclap:

Phin-Phan 66
04-16-2010, 07:50 AM
I know what you mean - I remember listening to many drafts on AM radio until I can run in somehwere and see what's going on. I remember running into a bar and hearing we drafted John Avery one year - I didn't know who the hell he was - but was pissed we passed on Flozell Adams!