PDA

View Full Version : Joe Haden

zackattack54
04-16-2010, 06:49 AM
I see Haden slipping down mock draft boards. If he's available is there a shot we pick him and does that mean Smith goes to FS? Or is Earl Thomas a viable option even if Haden is available? Of course this is IF we're goin secondary with the pick at all.

#1dolphinsfan
04-16-2010, 06:55 AM
For that 100 time Sean smith would make a horrible FS people were *****ing and moaning about Wilson missing tackles and Sean is a terrible tackler and would easly hit 20+ missed tackles next season if he was a FS.

3rdandinches
04-16-2010, 07:12 AM
Olb, Olb, Olb

dr.jake
04-16-2010, 07:53 AM
the way i see our options playing out for the defensive draft
1.best dlineman gone
2.best safety eric berry likely gone. if not grab him
3. best linebacker rolando mcclain.likely available. nice addition
4. best cb joe haden. doesn't seem like a need but i think he's better than what we got.

FINMAN13
04-16-2010, 09:15 AM
Will Allen will not last another 2 seasons in Miami... I hope he comes back healthy and ready to play at a high level. But age and injury does pop up red flags.

I would not be thrilled if we drafted Hayden at 12. But if I had to choose from Hayden and Thomas. I would take Hayden and trade Will Allen for a late round pick or keep him for another year.

It takes more than 2 good corners to make a great DB tandem. They can need rest and get nicked up a bit during the games.

I hope Miami finds a team that will to trade up for...
E. Thomas
D. Bryant
D. Morgan
C.J. Spiller
...hell anyone that might be there at 12. I am not sure if those guys will even be there at 12. But I hope someone good enough to cause a team with multiple 2nd round picks to move up.

We need to get a pick for next year in rounds 1 or 2 to help our draft board moves next year.