PDA

View Full Version : Most awkward video ever...

Slim
04-16-2010, 04:51 PM
This poor girl must have committed suicide after this night.

Watch till the end.

xeBrjaohiJU

Myles Fynch
04-16-2010, 08:09 PM
That's horrible. I almost turned it off after the first flub but somehow hung in there till the end. There isn't a hole deep enough to crawl into after that. Even if you **** up in sports you don't usually **** up three times on the same play.

I hope her self esteem recovers someday.

Ricky4Life
04-17-2010, 02:56 AM
Wow....that pretty much sums it up. The end was just the icing on the cake for being humiliated for the night.

Dolfan3773
04-17-2010, 09:40 AM
LOL...that sucks

WeVie
04-19-2010, 09:42 AM
that poor girl. that would suck so bad to be her

JT-forpresident
04-19-2010, 11:02 AM
This poor girl must have committed suicide after this night.

Watch till the end.

xeBrjaohiJU

that was a classic ... :lol:

didn't that happen last year or something, in quebec city ?

anyhow, I remember seeing it on TV numerous times, she even went to a talk show to speak her mind about the people laughing about her constantly and the abundance of youtube videos made out of it :lol:

poor girl :bobdole:

Myles Fynch
04-19-2010, 11:21 AM
that was a classic ... :lol:

didn't that happen last year or something, in quebec city ?

anyhow, I remember seeing it on TV numerous times, she even went to a talk show to speak her mind about the people laughing about her constantly and the abundance of youtube videos made out of it :lol:

poor girl :bobdole:

So she went on the attack? I would have played it the other way, be a good sport and show that you have a sense of humor. People will respect you for that, even if they don't invite you to sing the national anthem at the World Series this year.

:chuckle:

Vaark
04-19-2010, 11:26 AM
Sorry, I'm not that sympathetic. Actually, IMO it's "shame on her" on her big night, for not having the song committed to rote memory, nerves or no nerves - a little like the unthinking muscle memory of a pro golfer's tee shot. Actually it's a fitting sports corollary: preparation shortcuts will do you in more often than not.

JT-forpresident
04-19-2010, 12:17 PM
So she went on the attack? I would have played it the other way, be a good sport and show that you have a sense of humor. People will respect you for that, even if they don't invite you to sing the national anthem at the World Series this year.

:chuckle:

from what i remember, she kept saying that she didn't care and she had moved past it ... but you could see in her eyes she didn't, as a matter of fact if the host would've asked her to sing the national anthem i'm pretty sure we would've gotten a sequel :lol:

PhinzN703
04-21-2010, 10:32 PM
:lol2: My god that was the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Even the rug was laughing at her