PDA

View Full Version : cheap marshall jerseys!!!

sinPHIN
04-17-2010, 10:13 AM
only 26.99. number and name are sewn on. you can by now but the jersey wont ship untill he gets an official number. available in aqua and white. they also have dansby
http://www.nflnhlshop.com/nfl-jerseys-miami-dolphins-jerseys-c-1_18.html?page=1&sort=20a
shipping is 19.99. that is bs. but my dad bought me a marino jersey from this site and its awsome.

Slim
04-17-2010, 10:16 AM
Nice hookup man... although i think it would be a hell of a lot easier to just wait until he selects his number then order.

As another poster pointed out, Moss wore #18 in TC when he was traded to the Pats then swapped it for 81 once the season started.

sinPHIN
04-17-2010, 10:19 AM
yea thats the only reason i havent bought it and will wait. i just thought i would post just in case

jtoomuch
04-17-2010, 11:31 AM
I'm sure to get attacked for this, but I'm thinking it's just a touch gay to wear another man's jersey. My girlfriend used to wear mine in high school.

Daytona Fin
04-17-2010, 11:41 AM
I'm sure to get attacked for this, but I'm thinking it's just a touch gay to wear another man's jersey. My girlfriend used to wear mine in high school.

most homophobes turn out to be gay. just a thought

Gonk
04-17-2010, 11:43 AM

Hahahah

jtoomuch
04-17-2010, 11:45 AM
Not a homophobe, or gay. My opinion, I knew it wasn't likely to go over well here. You don't see this at all?

Miami 13
04-17-2010, 11:46 AM
....I don't even know what to say to this.

jtoomuch
04-17-2010, 11:52 AM
I guess I just don't get it. Does it mean you have a man crush on the player, or you wish you were more like the player, or maybe you are hoping someone mistakes you for the player? I am NOT trying to attack anybody. I have tons of Dolphin gear. To each their own.

TrojanMAAAAN
04-17-2010, 11:54 AM
I guess I just don't get it. Does it mean you have a man crush on the player, or you wish you were more like the player, or maybe you are hoping someone mistakes you for the player? I am NOT trying to attack anybody. I have tons of Dolphin gear. To each their own.

It means you're a fan of the player, and you're showing your support for the player and the team.

Miami 13
04-17-2010, 11:54 AM
I'm sorry but that is a very homophobic statement.

gnome011
04-17-2010, 11:56 AM

Only gay thing here is that cat you have as your avatar. :up:

jtoomuch
04-17-2010, 11:56 AM
I'm sorry but is a very homophobic statement.
That is not the type of person I am. but OK.

jtoomuch
04-17-2010, 12:00 PM
That's funny. And I will see if I can come up with something more macho so you will be impressed with my virility.:lol:

Johnny O
04-17-2010, 12:03 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/04/media_17_gay-1.jpg

R3TARDxSTRONG
04-17-2010, 12:07 PM
Im not gay, but i'd totally make man love to Parcells after this fine week...We like to call it a trifecta orgy.

Johnny O
04-17-2010, 12:13 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/04/dingleberry-2.jpg

Johnny O
04-17-2010, 12:19 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/04/3762012343_8da1fbc17e_o-1.png

Johnny O
04-17-2010, 12:22 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Shula72
04-17-2010, 12:41 PM

Your statement(s), IMHO, shows nothing more than your own fear of gays.
To even suggest that any of us fans are gay for dawning our favorite player(s) jersey is ridiculous. Am I to assume that all men in a stadium that are wearing jerseys to support their team and favorite player(s) are of the homosexual nature. Because if said statement is true then there must be a homosexual revolution going on that I am unaware of.

Listen, bottom line is, I wear my jersey to support my team and it's players, as do my children, and my parents. (and unless I am adopted, I am pretty sure my parents are not gay)

Again IMHO, I believe that if you are so insecure about your own sexuality, that you require the need to question others about theirs, maybe a visit to your local shrink is in order, that or accept the fact that maybe who you thought you were isn't really true.:df81:

jtoomuch
04-17-2010, 12:52 PM
Your statement(s), IMHO, shows nothing more than your own fear of gays.
To even suggest that any of us fans are gay for dawning our favorite player(s) jersey is ridiculous. Am I to assume that all men in a stadium that are wearing jerseys to support their team and favorite player(s) are of the homosexual nature. Because if said statement is true then there must be a homosexual revolution going on that I am unaware of.

Listen, bottom line is, I wear my jersey to support my team and it's players, as do my children, and my parents. (and unless I am adopted, I am pretty sure my parents are not gay)

Again IMHO, I believe that if you are so insecure about your own sexuality, that you require the need to question others about theirs, maybe a visit to your local shrink is in order, that or accept the fact that maybe who you thought you were isn't really true.:df81:

OK, first of all, I think you meant "donning" the jersey. Maybe your girlfriend in high school didn't wear yours because you didn't go to high school.
Secondly, I never suggested that anyone here is gay, but if they are, I am pretty sure it isn't my business. I do not question anyone's sexuality, sounds like a waste of time. I am not gay, but if it pleases you or someone else to think I am, go for it. I woould just rather earn/wear my own jersey than pay tribute to someone else. Not attacking anybody.

Daytona Fin
04-17-2010, 12:57 PM
Secondly, I never suggested that anyone here is gay, but if they are, I am pretty sure it isn't my business. I do not question anyone's sexuality

you were questioning our sexuality with your original post

jtoomuch
04-17-2010, 01:24 PM
No, and if you took it that way I apologize. I was talking about the practice of wearing the jerseys.

jree
04-17-2010, 01:30 PM
Gay or not, i'm buying that mans jersey. Gay is wearing sunglasses at night

Mr_Freezetag
04-17-2010, 01:38 PM
No, and if you took it that way I apologize. I was talking about the practice of wearing the jerseys.

I didn't know people made a career out of wearing jersey's.

So I guess from your original post, "the practice of wearing the jersey's" would be the occupation of a homosexual...

phin/cudafan
04-17-2010, 01:40 PM
WOW,I think the season needs to start allready.We all have to much time on are hands? LOL

jtoomuch
04-17-2010, 01:42 PM
I didn't know people made a career out of wearing jersey's.

So I guess from your original post, "the practice of wearing the jersey's" would be the occupation of a homosexual...

huh??

WaxOn WaxOff
04-17-2010, 01:57 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/04/JerseysLeague_Ted20Ginn_orange-1.jpg

USAFTechSan
04-17-2010, 02:15 PM
After yesterday, I have bought my last jersey. I'm sick of buying a jersey, and they leave the team. I was the genius that bought a Ted Ginn authentic jersey! ugh

Stefins
04-17-2010, 02:21 PM
Just delete this Friggen thread already....

Its pointless... We all want the same thing...
THE FINS to win the SUPER BOWL.....

cowboy82nd
04-17-2010, 03:08 PM

I'm not wearing another man's jersey. I own the jersey, so I'm wearing my jersey. Your girlfriend used to wear your jersey to school and then give it back to you so you could wear it in the game. Dan Marino hasn't asked for my jersey yet, because it's mine. He had his own to wear.

AquaInferno
04-17-2010, 03:22 PM
This thread got WAY off topic. Felix the cat needs to chill, next time you don't wanna get gay bashed don't say something crazy, what were you thinking? I don't know. But I do know that with the amount of infractions I've accidentally picked up these days don't call this guy homophobe or gay or anything because you could be like me and collecting infractions lol. And Hong Kong Phooey is right, if you're wearing the actual jersey of someone else then yea that's different, and seriously dude why are you taking this ALL the way back to high school days? You've been insulting people in this topic and you're the butt end of the joke, but I hope this thread doesn't get deleted because the original poster was kind enough to share a deal with everyone

42z3ro
04-17-2010, 03:23 PM
These have to be knockoffs. No way a real jersey would be going for 29.99, especially Marshall.

taylormvp99
04-17-2010, 03:33 PM
These have to be knockoffs. No way a real jersey would be going for 29.99, especially Marshall.
The sky is blue.

Johnny O
04-17-2010, 03:49 PM
So it's settled. Wearing a jersey is not gay.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/04/gay_tom_brady-1.jpg

Usually.

Dolphins24
04-17-2010, 04:06 PM

Wearing a jersey of a player of your favorite team is a signal of respect and support. There's nothing gay about it, and by the way, if you look up the word "gay" in the dictionary, it means to be happy. And yeah, we are happy to support the Dolphins!

whodizking
04-17-2010, 04:09 PM
Is this a good spot to even get a jersey????? Kinda cheap

etsudolfan
04-17-2010, 04:11 PM
Hey I saw some jerseys like those at the flea market! can we say...FAKE!

state06
04-17-2010, 05:02 PM
Wearing a jersey of a player of your favorite team is a signal of respect and support. There's nothing gay about it, and by the way, if you look up the word "gay" in the dictionary, it means to be happy. And yeah, we are happy to support the Dolphins!

We're all Gay!:hump:

Dolphins24
04-17-2010, 05:04 PM
We're all Gay!:hump:

Yeah, and we are proud of it! lol

UPFinFan
04-17-2010, 05:09 PM

this is the nfl, not high school.. where players are actually good

HurriPhin
04-17-2010, 05:20 PM
I'm sure to get attacked for this, but I'm thinking it's just a touch gay to wear another man's jersey. My boyfriend used to wear mine in high school.

Fixed :up:

BTW, there's nothing gay about this...

:bowdown:
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/04/Shula721-1.jpg

:df81:

radicalracer34
04-17-2010, 05:21 PM

Only if its a Jest or Pats jersey :up:

FrankieG
04-17-2010, 05:25 PM
I wear my Marino jersey when I get the urge to bare his children.

Shula72
04-17-2010, 05:37 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/04/gay_tom_brady-1.jpg

Usually.

Priceless, simply priceless....:clap::clap:

Shula72
04-17-2010, 05:42 PM
OK, first of all, I think you meant "donning" the jersey. Maybe your girlfriend in high school didn't wear yours because you didn't go to high school.
Secondly, I never suggested that anyone here is gay, but if they are, I am pretty sure it isn't my business. I do not question anyone's sexuality, sounds like a waste of time. I am not gay, but if it pleases you or someone else to think I am, go for it. I woould just rather earn/wear my own jersey than pay tribute to someone else. Not attacking anybody.

The maturity that you demonstrate in your post(s) baffles my mind.....A simple spelling error, and now I never attended high school. Very well, I can tell this will go no where. You win, now I must look to find some online classes so I can get my high school diploma, that way I will be able to trade wits with someone of your supreme intellect.

jtoomuch
04-17-2010, 05:56 PM
I am sorry if I offended you. As to the jersey thing, I think I am entitled to my opinion. I did not mean to attack or insult anyone personally.

PerfectFinz72
04-17-2010, 06:01 PM

I bet you won't wear a pink shirt either? sheeesh

Why did you post this? This screams "look at me, look at me....I'm gonna stir crap up".

Ricky4Life
04-17-2010, 07:15 PM
I am surprised Haze has not showed up yet.

jree
04-18-2010, 02:31 AM
After yesterday, I have bought my last jersey. I'm sick of buying a jersey, and they leave the team. I was the genius that bought a Ted Ginn authentic jersey! ugh

Don't feel bad, I met some dude that right after Culpepper joined the dolphins(didn't even take a snap yet) he went and spent over 300 on a custom made half ucf half fins jersey.

jree
04-18-2010, 02:32 AM

Don't feel bad, I met some dude that right after Culpepper joined the dolphins(didn't even take a snap yet) he went and spent over 300 on a custom made half ucf half fins jersey.

But you still shoulda known better about Ginn:up:

newlownorder
04-18-2010, 06:17 AM
Dolphin fans are not gay, but I do know Cowboy fans that are **** for Romo.

Ed Norton
04-18-2010, 06:59 AM
I'd bang the hell out of Ashlee Simpson but I wouldn't be caught dead in an Ashlee Simpson shirt!

You wear Dolphins jerseys to support the team and since you have to pick a number you mine as well pick your favorite players. It's a sign of respect, humility. I think Marshall will do well on the field but he would have to turn a real 180 off the field before I'd wear his number.

SuperMarksBros.
04-18-2010, 08:03 AM
Hope they get these in orange. As it stands, that Marino 75th throwback looks VERY tempting

dolfan19
04-18-2010, 08:17 AM
One thing to keep in mind - the jerseys have a 20.00 shipping charge when delivering to the US (as they do come from overseas), plus a 5.00 handling and insurance fee. I just checked that out myself. Any order you have, figure in 25.00 for shipping.

Works out much better per jersey if you order more than one at a time.

Just FYI.

dolpns13
04-18-2010, 08:21 AM

:lol: Nice catch.. that is extremely gay.. not that theres anything wrong with that :err:

Pitbull13
04-18-2010, 08:37 AM

Usually.

LOL, that is AWESOME!!! Funniest thing I've seen on this site...ever!
OMG that is funny

:lol: :woot: :hi5: :up::chuckle:

sinPHIN
04-18-2010, 08:38 AM
One thing to keep in mind - the jerseys have a 20.00 shipping charge when delivering to the US (as they do come from overseas), plus a 5.00 handling and insurance fee. I just checked that out myself. Any order you have, figure in 25.00 for shipping.

Just FYI.
holy sh** i didnt know it was 19.99 shipping. my dad bought a marino jersey from that site and its awsome

Pitbull13
04-18-2010, 08:43 AM

While my above post stated that I had read the funniest post ever...this is probably the dumbest post I've read ever

The Chaos Path
04-18-2010, 08:58 AM
Wow. Of all the articles of clothing that a man can wear, you claim someone is gay for wearing a jersey of the toughest, most grueling, physically enduring, and macho sport that there is. If you knew you were going to be attacked for the post, why not keep your opinion to yourself? It's the equivalent of you saying "I know I'm ignorant, but here's why I'm ignorant."

WaxOn WaxOff
04-18-2010, 09:07 AM

Just FYI.

Think I'll tell them to just 'ship it' and I'll 'handle it' when it gets here. No need for them to do the handling.

KTOWNFINFAN
04-18-2010, 10:00 AM
Gay or not, i'm buying that mans jersey. Gay is wearing sunglasses at night

WHOOOOAAA, WAIT A MINUTE!!! I play poker and wear sunglasses at night regularly, does this mean I have to start dating men?? Crap, this is not good, men are disgusting.

If I quit right now and promise to never again wear sunglasses while playing at night, can I go back to not being gay?? This is not good.

Dolphins12thMan
04-18-2010, 10:09 AM

I sure hope you didnt play o-line and it fit snug on her:ohno:
Also, you wouldnt be complaining if you were playing in the NFL and saw a bunch of fans wearing your jersey. You wouldnt be complaining getting $$$$ for jersey sales, I am sure its a small check, but hey, free money!

KTOWNFINFAN
04-18-2010, 10:19 AM
Think I'll tell them to just 'ship it' and I'll 'handle it' when it gets here. No need for them to do the handling.

LOL, is there not already enough "handling" going on around here?? After reading this thread I am going to be afraid to go the the restroom at a dolphins game without making sure there isn't anyone in the room wearing a "jersey". And forget bending over to pick up something I have dropped. Next game I go to I will be walking around with my butt cheeks pressed together so tightly you couldn't drive a 10 penny nail up my kester with a sledge hammer. :chuckle:

Sorry I needed this thread this morning. I haven't laughed so much in weeks. What goes through peoples minds some time?

auqa alliance
04-18-2010, 10:20 AM
Lol Johnny O you're killing me.

KTOWNFINFAN
04-18-2010, 10:23 AM
Also, you wouldnt be complaining if you were playing in the NFL and saw a bunch of fans wearing your jersey. You wouldnt be complaining getting $$$$ for jersey sales, I am sure its a small check, but hey, free money!

Actually, this guy might complain. He would probably think they were all hitting on him.

Johnny O
04-18-2010, 11:36 AM
Me in my Joey Harrington jersey.
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/04/hairynascarfan-1.jpg

Pretty sweet.

Ricky4Life
04-18-2010, 12:16 PM
Me in my Joey Harrington jersey.
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/04/hairynascarfan-1.jpg

Pretty sweet.

:lol2:

josekareh
04-18-2010, 12:18 PM

Is your Girlfriend's name Steve???

SpaceMountain16
04-18-2010, 12:28 PM
FinHeaven: Only here could a link to a 26.99 jersey turn into a debate about sexuality.

Hawaii 5-0
04-25-2010, 09:28 AM
So, has anyone ordered and received a jersey from this site?

NICK_ERA
04-25-2010, 07:05 PM
Is your Girlfriend's name Steve??? :lol:LOL!!!! HOMOFOB MUCH??

NHPhinRida
04-25-2010, 08:18 PM

wow i thought it was bad that i bought his jersey and then i read this sorry for the person that did that!:oops::crazy:

footsteps falco
04-29-2010, 11:25 PM
my cousin and i tried to order jerseys off this website. they finally put an actual picture up of the dansby jersey but the outline on the name is blue not orange? must be a mistake not sure why they put it up anyway i wanted to get it but yea...

they were sold out on alot of the jerseys i wanted. didnt wanna order the marshall until the season starts and he picks his number. contemplated getting a jake long jersey since i dont have one yet, but i decided not to get one just yet.

anyway long story short my cousin ordered and antrel rolle (giants fan) jersey. let you guys know how it comes out

Heinegrabber
05-05-2010, 03:07 PM
I've gotten quite a few jerseys from Korea, or China, I'm not sure. they are stitched numbers, names and logos, look real, and they are 1/10th the cost. I know it's fake, but I don't see the point in spending 10times the amount for the jersey from nflshop or wherever when I can get one that looks almost exactly the same.