PDA

View Full Version : I hate the jets

PhinPhan910
04-18-2010, 10:01 PM
One of my closest friends whenever we get together, he always rants about how the dolphins suck. He is your typical giants fan, even though deep down im sure hes a jets fan. The things I hate the most are, he says tony sparano is more fat than rex ryan, that chad henne is the worst qb in the league (he didn't even know who our starter was before i told him) and mark sanchez is 2nd to only peyton manning and eli manning.

He knows some qbs, some hbs, some wr's (didn't even know who andre johnson was and his favorite college is the u), but basically no defensive players.

He thought B. Marshall was beast in denver but in miami he sucks. Same with Dansby.

Now I finally know what some of u guys have to go through.

BradG
04-18-2010, 10:04 PM
One of my closest friends whenever we get together, he always rants about how the dolphins suck. He is your typical giants fan, even though deep down im sure hes a jets fan. The things I hate the most are, he says tony sparano is more fat than rex ryan, that chad henne is the worst qb in the league (he didn't even know who our starter was before i told him) and mark sanchez is 2nd to only peyton manning and eli manning.

He knows some qbs, some hbs, some wr's (didn't even know who andre johnson was and his favorite college is the u), but basically no defensive players.

He thought B. Marshall was beast in denver but in miami he sucks. Same with Dansby.

Now I finally know what some of u guys have to go through.

typical nfl fan nowadays... he probably thinks strahan is still playing

Tiko377
04-18-2010, 10:04 PM
lol sanchez threw like what 20 ints?

henne> sanchez tell him that just look at #'s and supporting cast.

i hate jets cuz of the media/fans and how they overrate everything they do

PhinPhan910
04-18-2010, 10:10 PM
lol sanchez threw like what 20 ints?

henne> sanchez tell him that just look at #'s and supporting cast.

i hate jets cuz of the media/fans and how they overrate everything they do

Thats exactly what i said. But he always says "Oh now ur making excuses."

And also, he thinks the player ratings in madden are true and real and a fact. That the players have a specific overall rating and it is a fact in real life. Whenever I say "its just the opinion of the person making the game" He replies "Oh so the age is an opinion?"
Just so *******

state06
04-18-2010, 10:13 PM
I hate the jets

x2

Romy148
04-18-2010, 10:23 PM
and he lives in Miami? Man this city is infested with Jets loosers. That team is just so unappealing I hate that team so bad, there is not one person on that team I think is cool. used to like LT and he is a sucker now that he is with them. Their fat ******* coach with that fake scumbag smile and that Mexicn QB pliz, that Bart Scott looks like a pumpkin and and Deacon Jones JR (calvion pace) sorry Im just venting. My fav player when we play the Jets is Polite cuz he is the one that drains the the most and take the guts of those loosers linebackers out. GO FINZ lol

Ilovemyfins4eva
04-18-2010, 10:24 PM
i hate the jets obviously bc they r our biggest rival and play in our division, but living in ny just fuels my fire.

there fans r moronic. i am so pumped for every single dolphin season no matter wat, but this season i feel alot more excited for bc we finally got a big time playmaker at wr which we havent had in over a decade plus, but even more so bc the jet fans think they r going to be great this season and think superbowl is likely.

i cant wait to watch them suffer and finish in 3rd while we win the afc east and beyond.

Myles Fynch
04-18-2010, 10:24 PM
You are smarter than your friend. By his answers, I would guess he was about six years old.

The jets had a good FA; we had a better one. They will have a good draft; we will have a better one. They'll have a good season; we'll be division champions.

Go Dolphins!

Bound2Fail
04-18-2010, 10:28 PM
Me too!

Hey next time a Jets fan says something to you just fill him in on a little Fun Fact:

The Miami Dolphins could go 0-16 for the next 8+ years, and the N.Y Jets go an undefeated 16-0 for every single one of those years not losing a single game, and the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS would have still lost more games then the Dolphins have in their franchise! That's almost a decade worth of straight LOSING!

:lol2:

Sorry Jets will always be known for losing.

state06
04-18-2010, 10:32 PM
Sounds like he isnt a big fan of the NFL.
And i bet i know why he is a Giants fan, and why he likes the Jets...probably the same reason he likes IND, NO, NE, ARIZ, etc. more than us. they are on tv when casual NFL "Fans" actually watch the games..When these teams are in the PLAYOFFS. i am willing to bet he learns a thing or two about MIA this coming DEC/JAN

nyjunc
04-19-2010, 08:13 AM
Me too!

Hey next time a Jets fan says something to you just fill him in on a little Fun Fact:

The Miami Dolphins could go 0-16 for the next 8+ years, and the N.Y Jets go an undefeated 16-0 for every single one of those years not losing a single game, and the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS would have still lost more games then the Dolphins have in their franchise! That's almost a decade worth of straight LOSING!

:lol2:

Sorry Jets will always be known for losing.

We have played 6 more years and 84 more games than Miami so that # is a bit misleading. What I do know is if we win the SB this year we'll be tied in SB title w/ the "great" Miami Dolphins:lol:

redbeard75
04-19-2010, 08:46 AM
That just means the jets had a 6 year(84 game) start before the dolphins to get on their winning ways....which in a way makes it that much worse for the jets. If the phins had started the same time as the jets we would be that much better than them. On that note fuk the jets!

Bound2Fail
04-19-2010, 12:55 PM
We have played 6 more years and 84 more games than Miami so that # is a bit misleading. What I do know is if we win the SB this year we'll be tied in SB title w/ the "great" Miami Dolphins:lol:

Oh, so an even better way to look at it..

Your Jets have been in the league for an EXTRA 6 full seasons and the Miami Dolphins have STILL WON almost 50 MORE games the the Jets have in their history!!!

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Way to enlighten us Dolfans on how much further behind your NY Jets really are. :up: Or wait, should I say 'in-front' of us when talking about loses?

nyjunc
04-19-2010, 04:47 PM
Oh, so an even better way to look at it..

Your Jets have been in the league for an EXTRA 6 full seasons and the Miami Dolphins have STILL WON almost 50 MORE games the the Jets have in their history!!!

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Way to enlighten us Dolfans on how much further behind your NY Jets really are. :up: Or wait, should I say 'in-front' of us when talking about loses?

I have never tried to argue we have a better franchise all time BUT the facts are you have 2 SB titles and we have 1- there's not much that seperates us.

redbeard75
04-19-2010, 05:24 PM
I hope u wouldn't compare who had the better franchise. I mean let's be honest, you have no arguement.

NY8123
04-20-2010, 02:54 PM
**** the ****ing ****ers.