PDA

View Full Version : Classic bama game moments

finataxia24
04-19-2010, 11:45 PM
1991 Alabama Crimson Tide vs. LSU Tigers: Bama blocks FG to win 20-17 (http://www.tidefans.com/forums/videos/a-2/1991-alabama-crimson-tide-vs-lsu-tigers-bama-blocks-fg-win-20-17-146.html)

Namor
04-20-2010, 10:10 AM
Roll Tide..baby...
I just got back from the A-day game...had mucho fun.

TedSlimmJr
04-20-2010, 03:01 PM
Roll Tide..baby...
I just got back from the A-day game...had mucho fun.

Roll Tide brother.....

Marcel Dareus is an absolute beast...a terror...a monster.... I think he's going to be a top 10 pick next year...

He was absolutely unblockable....did you see him fling 330 pound D.J. Fluker like a ragdoll? Saban crawled Fluker's *** after that too.....telling him that he can't quit working against a player the caliber of Dareus...

Dareus has had 16 sacks in two scrimmages!

Urban Meyer better start game planning for this freak of nature like yesterday...:lol:

Namor
04-20-2010, 04:09 PM
Roll Tide brother.....

Marcel Dareus is an absolute beast...a terror...a monster.... I think he's going to be a top 10 pick next year...

He was absolutely unblockable....did you see him fling 330 pound D.J. Fluker like a ragdoll? Saban crawled Fluker's *** after that too.....telling him that he can't quit working against a player the caliber of Dareus...

Dareus has had 16 sacks in two scrimmages!

Urban Meyer better start game planning for this freak of nature like yesterday...:lol:

Also...GMac better not have a mid season slump or the A.J Mccarron
era will begin sooner than later..He looks real good.
Needs to add a little more weight...Damn,he reminds me ALOT of
Brodie Croyle.

TedSlimmJr
04-20-2010, 04:16 PM
Also...GMac better not have a mid season slump or the A.J Mccarron
era will begin sooner than later..He looks real good.
Needs to add a little more weight...Damn,he reminds me ALOT of
Brodie Croyle.

Yeah he's built like Brodie but can move around like JPW....kind of a mix of the two...

As long as Greg keeps winning games, I don't think he'll have to worry about A.J...

But...we both know how most of Bama nation works....they'll go after McElroy's throat if he costs us a game somewhere...I don't think he will though...

Can't wait for the Trent Richardson/Eddie Lacy combo too after Ingram moves on...

al711
05-03-2010, 09:42 PM
I'm cautiously optimistic about our chances of repeating,if the defense can step it up,particularly the db's I think we have a good shot.