PDA

View Full Version : List of Missing Bills fans

TerryTate
11-28-2003, 10:14 AM
Justafan
Tatonka
3W
Circlingwagons (missing for a couple days)
Clumpedplatlet (sightings only in the official booby and clevage threads :lol: )

Anyone care to add to the list of missing bills? add some that i forgot!!

unlike the list of missing children, we wont sound an amber alert to find them :lol:

Marino1983
11-28-2003, 11:57 AM
I would but not on a full stomach !!!! The bulk of those sh!t sniffers are lombotomized to begin with...

Tatonka is the only real decent poster from the land of goats ... And his love of the jills brings down his credibility !!

Now as the time nears for the seasonal sweep of :laughat: Barfalo,,, it will take the only :spit: morsel of (((laughat))) smack the wildebeest 4 CHOKERS have got .....

:lol:

:evil:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
11-28-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
I would but not on a full stomach !!!! The bulk of those sh!t sniffers are lombotomized to begin with...

Tatonka is the only real decent poster from the land of goats ... And his love of the jills brings down his credibility !!

Now as the time nears for the seasonal sweep of :laughat: Barfalo,,, it will take the only :spit: morsel of (((laughat))) smack the wildebeest 4 CHOKERS have got .....

:evil:

Marino1983

Every dog gets a bone once in a while you toothless old sodomite.

Since we did sweep your asses last year, I suppose you may be due. Its all good though even if you do squeek into the PO's with a wild card. We can still count on Wanny and the boys to choke it up just like you do with your boyfriend.

Dumb-a$$

Marino1983
11-28-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz

Every dog gets a bone once in a while you toothless old sodomite.

Since we did sweep your asses last year, I suppose you may be due. Its all good though even if you do squeek into the PO's with a wild card. We can still count on Wanny and the boys to choke it up just like you do with your boyfriend.

Dumb-a$$

And we all know what type of "BONE" YOU salivate for hummer :eek: !!

Yeah too bad for your goats that R Lucas isn't behind center again huh moron ?

:confused: "squeek into the PO's with a wild card", and when was the last time the W NY 4 CHOKERS had an appearance in the post season ? :spit:

Dolphins are 8-4 and the billy's are 4-7,,, and YOU are attempting to post :laughat:--> smack .. What's wrong with this picture ? :roflmao:

Oh and sorry (not really) but after the Giants spank the sh!t out of the Barfalo sh!t sniffers this weekend YOUR :club: ing will intensify 100 times more DUMB@$$ !!!!!

:shakeno:

Marino1983

TerryTate
11-28-2003, 04:12 PM
we were due? we lost to you twice in a row, after losing to the jets 8 straight times and we won, that's called being due....

:lastyr: :lastyr: :lastyr: :lastyr:

Just remember we kicked your @$$ the last time we met, that is all that counts right now, THIS YEAR! 17-7

The Jets are gonna need more than an umbrella, cause its not just light rain that is falling from the sky, its buffalos, right into the cellar....

good luck scrapping with the jet fans, wait, no good luck!!! :lol:

Justasportsfan
12-01-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
Justafan
Tatonka
3W
Clumpedplatlet (sightings only in the official booby and clevage threads :lol: )

unlike the list of missing children, we wont sound an amber alert to find them :lol:

I've been posting on the main board. No need for smack. Teams do all the smacking and we haven't done squat. I don't even have to attack anyone. finfans have done a great job smacking/attacking each other even during a win. How can I compete with that?

TerryTate
12-01-2003, 01:48 PM
Justafan, u havent been here that often, when the bills were winning (a very brief time but at one point in time they WERE winning....) you were here every second ripping us, when the bills reverted to mediocrity once again, you were sporadic, after looking at ur posts from november...gaps between posts were the 14th thru the 18th, and then u were gone again from the 20th-28th....

this is just in november... :lol:

as for 3W...he hasnt made a post on here since NOVEMBER 3rd :lol:

CirclingWagons has been gone since November 23rd

Tatonka - Gone from 11/7-11/17, 11/18-11/24, 11/24-11/28

Check in and say hi sometime barfalo fans :lol:

I havent been back to billzsone for quite some time, but my team is winning :lol:

Dolfan02
12-01-2003, 10:51 PM
This thread is funny as shiznit!

Missing Bills fans! Yes I've noticed the same thing.

CirclingWagons
12-02-2003, 12:51 AM
Justafan, u havent been here that often, when the bills were winning (a very brief time but at one point in time they WERE winning....) you were here every second ripping us, when the bills reverted to mediocrity once again, you were sporadic, after looking at ur posts from november...gaps between posts were the 14th thru the 18th, and then u were gone again from the 20th-28th....

as for 3W...he hasnt made a post on here since NOVEMBER 3rd :lol:

CirclingWagons has been gone since November 23rd

Tatonka - Gone from 11/7-11/17, 11/18-11/24, 11/24-11/28

Check in and say hi sometime barfalo fans :lol:

I havent been back to billzsone for quite some time, but my team is winning :lol:
Well, nothing to talk smack about UFF...your team is 8-4, we are 5-7..what are we going to say?..you are playing for a playoff berth, we are playing for pride

bigbry
12-02-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Well, nothing to talk smack about UFF...your team is 8-4, we are 5-7..what are we going to say?..you are playing for a playoff berth, we are playing for pride

Define Buffalo Bills pride? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BB

Justasportsfan
12-02-2003, 10:55 AM

Ripping the fins? You may have checked the dates I've posted but obviously haven't read those posts. Ever since I became a member of FH I hardly ever talked smack when season starts. teams do the smacking. Read my posts. I've been the one putting sense into finfans in the main forum when they were the ones ripping their own team.

Even the week the fins were to play the bills I wasn't ripping the fins. Last offseason was the first time I posted in the smack forum. :lol: When season starts, teams speak for themselves.

MarinoFan4Life
12-02-2003, 11:04 AM
justa... just once... for me.. say it...

"GO FIELDER"

Justasportsfan
12-02-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
justa... just once... for me.. say it...

"GO FIELDER"

Go home to your beautiful wife. :D

Pagan
12-02-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by bigbry

Define Buffalo Bills pride? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BB

Being able to drive your car and NOT get stuck sleeping in an intersection with the car running and pissing your pants a la Bruce Smith. ;)

MarinoFan4Life
12-02-2003, 06:07 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ozzy
12-03-2003, 02:17 AM
Justafan
Tatonka
3W

I know a Bill that's missing, but he is a CowGirl Fan

Good Ol Bill Parcells once told us how their big bad Safety hurt two people per game! Now his sorry azz has the number 34 tattooed on his fohead...........

Has he visited since?

dolfan06
12-05-2003, 03:43 PM
Justafan
Tatonka
3W

unlike the list of missing children, we wont sound an amber alert to find them :lol: don't forget moldysocks.

kozzy shows up everynow and then but his posts are pretty lame, so you might as well include him!:D :evil:

harmonkoz
12-05-2003, 04:03 PM
Lame? Hell my posts look like f'ing Shakespeare compared to the ramblings of you and your cell mate M83.

dolfan06
12-05-2003, 04:20 PM
Lame? Hell my posts look like f'ing Shakespeare compared to the ramblings of you and your cell mate M83. kinda makes sense, your location and all. lost is about it!:D ;) :tongue:

Marino1983
12-05-2003, 05:24 PM
Lame? Hell my posts look like f'ing Shakespeare compared to the ramblings of you and your cell mate M83.

:lolcry:

:roflamo: And the short bus riding LIFER from the neighborhood cesspool has floated to the edge and bellowed her mentally challenged words of stupidity :goof:

Hey hummer since it is the season of giving,, pm me your dress size.. Better yet how about if I send you a T shirt with the inscription,,,, Hummerlips ---- Fin Heavens FAVORITE B!TCH ??

:wave:

:spit:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

dolfan06
12-05-2003, 05:25 PM
Lame? Hell my posts look like f'ing Shakespeare compared to the ramblings of you and your cell mate M83. more like a shakeyspear!:lol:

harmonkoz
12-05-2003, 05:49 PM
You two are funny, funny old men. Calling everyone your 'b!tches' and raving about how you smack everyone around. Yet you both could not smack your way out of a wet paper sack. And just because your wives have you whipped in your old decrepid age, does not mean you have to call everyone your 'b!tch" in a lame attempt at stabilizing what little of your manhood that is left.

Christ is this all old age has to offer?

Sad really. :nono:

:harm:

dolfan06
12-05-2003, 05:53 PM
You two are funny, funny old men. Calling everyone your 'b!tches' and raving about how you smack everyone around. Yet you both could not smack your way out of a wet paper sack. And just because your wives have you whipped in your old decrepid age, does not mean you have to call everyone your 'b!tch" in a lame attempt at stabilizing what little of your manhood that is left.

:harm: big talk for the internet, but don't let common sense scare ya away!:D

Marino1983
12-05-2003, 05:58 PM

:harm:

If this is an example of quality SPECIAL EDUCATION at work,, then the whole system has gone into the sh!tter ...

Whoops, sorry hummer,, didn't want to single out your life style and choice of vocational ... :lol:

And as per usual,,, hummerlips :club: ed AGAIN !!

Marino1983

TerryTate
12-05-2003, 06:02 PM
your right, i COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT MOULDSROCKS :lol:

his last post was three weeks ago, on November 15th, and then he wasnt on for an ENTIRE month before that..since OCTOBER 15th!!!!

Run away Bills fans, run away :lol:

dolfan06
12-05-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

If this is an example of quality SPECIAL EDUCATION at work,, then the whole system has gone into the sh!tter ...

Whoops, sorry hummer,, didn't want to single out your life style and choice of vocational ... :lol:

And as per usual,,, hummerlips :club: ed AGAIN !!

Marino1983 M83, i believe hummer...... is one of those masochists that love to be beaten!

Marino1983
12-05-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
big talk for the internet, but don't let common sense scare ya away!:D

Yeah 06 aren't you soooooooooooo scared of hummer ? :roflmao: I have read better labels on beer bottles ..

For hummerlips sake, I just hope that she is a he!! of alot smarter in day to day life than how she reads on this m-b !!!!!!!!!!

:shakeno:

Marino1983