PDA

View Full Version : i just read about it.......................

dolfan06
11-29-2003, 11:57 PM
i can't believe some women in orange city florida actually got knocked down and trampled until she was out and had a seizure over some stupid DVD players at a walmart store. the store called and said they would put a player on hold for her. heck, with all the bad publicity they're gonna get, you'd think they'd give her one!:rolleyes:

MarinoFan4Life
11-30-2003, 12:05 AM
people are CAH-RA-ZEEEEE on the day after thanksgiving.

dolfan06
11-30-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
people are CAH-RA-ZEEEEE on the day after thanksgiving. in 37 years i've gone shopping one time for my wife the day after thanksgiving, never again. people are just nuts and its getting worse.

sources said that when the paramedics got to the store, people were walking all over the downed woman like they didn't even know she was there!:rolleyes:

TerryTate
11-30-2003, 11:33 AM
wow, kinda like the ref in your avatar :lol:

Peebs
11-30-2003, 11:45 AM
Here's the story:

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/wire/sns-ap-trampled-shopper,0,7920097.story?coll=sns-ap-nation-headlines

I went to Khols at 5:30 am Friday because they were having a GREAT sale on jewelry but it was civilized. They used the bakery number system.
EXCEPT at 5:30 am the sun isn't up yet and they had NO LIGHTS on in the parking lot. :rolleyes: That was a little scary.
I did my shopping, came home and took a nap and then went out with a friend to look for my Christmas party outfit.

dolfan06
11-30-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Peebs
Here's the story:

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/wire/sns-ap-trampled-shopper,0,7920097.story?coll=sns-ap-nation-headlines

I went to Khols at 5:30 am Friday because they were having a GREAT sale on jewelry but it was civilized. They used the bakery number system.
EXCEPT at 5:30 am the sun isn't up yet and they had NO LIGHTS on in the parking lot. :rolleyes: That was a little scary.
I did my shopping, came home and took a nap and then went out with a friend to look for my Christmas party outfit. yep, thats the same one i read on AOL!;)

DeDolfan
11-30-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i can't believe some women in orange city florida actually got knocked down and trampled until she was out and had a seizure over some stupid DVD players at a walmart store. the store called and said they would put a player on hold for her. heck, with all the bad publicity they're gonna get, you'd think they'd give her one!:rolleyes:

Yeah, ain't that nutz??!! Of course anyone going out shoppin' this weekend has to be nutz anyway. the only thing I did was to just drive around and just look at the mob in the parking lots. We have 3 factory outlet malls here and they all opened at 5 AM!! NUTZ!! Wally-world (local name 4 walMart) normally is open 7-11 but opened at 6 aM and will be 24 hrs til Christmas. Anyway, parking lots were all full, cars parked in medium strips, basically anywhere they could park out of travel lanes. And the meter jockies were havin' a field day!!! Kraziest **** I ever seen in my life!! USA economy at it's finest !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: me? I sit here and do it all online and just let my brown buddies bring it to me !!!

Scrap
11-30-2003, 08:15 PM
I love the sig peebs.

Peebs
11-30-2003, 10:04 PM
I saw it on a t-shirt. Liked it because....well...actually...it's true....:lol:

Muck
12-01-2003, 03:01 AM
Hey, it's serious business. We picked up a nice HDTV on Friday. That b*tch shoulda got outta the way. ;)

dolfan06
12-01-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Muck
Hey, it's serious business. We picked up a nice HDTV on Friday. That b*tch shoulda got outta the way. ;) talk about a 'hooray for me and f**k you' attitude!:D

DeDolfan
12-01-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
talk about a 'hooray for me and f**k you' attitude!:D

And to think that I wasn't gonna say nothin' !!! :lol:

dolfan06
12-01-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by DeDolfan

And to think that I wasn't gonna say nothin' !!! :lol: can't let muck get by scott free on that one, he's a mod for crying out loud. he has to set an example for us innocents out here! ;) :D