PDA

View Full Version : Epic fail in the 4th round!!!

thejetssuck
04-24-2010, 11:40 AM
Dennis Pitta was there in the 4th round, You KNEW he wouldn't last long. You knew it wouldn't have taken much to move up and grab him!! So what do you do? You sit around on your stupid fat ***** and let the Ravens take him. You SHOULD have taken him in round 3!! So what do you do? You pass on Dorin Dickerson who falls right in our laps to draft AJ Edds. I like AJ Edds, but I think you could have easily had him in the 5th , maybe 6th rounds. I loved our first 2 picks for the most part. But as for John Jerry, I mean, how many ****ing OG's does this team really ****ing need?!? Especially when we already have some pretty descent ones on the roster.

I think passing on Pitta will be the biggest regret of this draft. Hopefully the rest of this draft goes a little better. Good to know that the trifecta thinks so highly of Henne that they think he ONLY needs Brandon Marshall to become the franchise QB we all think he is capable of becoming.

X-Pacolypse
04-24-2010, 11:42 AM
This post is an epic fail.

Tupac Shakur
04-24-2010, 11:42 AM
shut up

Tiko377
04-24-2010, 11:43 AM
MEH

just like everyone said to draft rashed jones in round 3.... i see him slipping to round 5 already.

we lost a lot of our LINEBACKERS what part dont you get in that? porter,akin,taylor are GONE so now we filled them up

gdiaz0358
can this be deleted??????????? wtf...

richied06
Fake and Gay.

SebasMiamiFan
04-24-2010, 11:44 AM
:tumbleweed:

andres2882
04-24-2010, 11:45 AM
Dickerson is still on the board man...

phinatic1399
04-24-2010, 11:45 AM
I agree with this post 100% we should of moved up and got pitta a tight end who can stretch the field!

Titsthetank
04-24-2010, 11:46 AM
Ok Mel kiper

thejetssuck
04-24-2010, 11:46 AM
Just wait till you see Pitta carving up the league in the passing game. Then you can all see what an epic fail a lot of your bashing responses are.

thejetssuck
04-24-2010, 11:47 AM
I agree with this post 100% we should of moved up and got pitta a tight end who can stretch the field!

Thank you!!:hi5:

fiftyofhaze
I hate nobodys

ArmyFin7
"epic fail".....go back to the world of warcraft and let the football guys play their game.

X-Pacolypse
04-24-2010, 11:48 AM
Stop whining.

Dolfan1000
04-24-2010, 11:48 AM
I always love it when people say that Player A would have been there in the later rounds. Sigh.

thejetssuck
04-24-2010, 11:49 AM
Dickerson is still on the board man...

Don't worry, he probably won't be by our next pick. And even if he is, I am sure the trifecta will pass on him because of how awesome the combo of Fasano and John Nalbone will be!!! Ooooo, so scary!!:lol:

finfan54
04-24-2010, 11:50 AM
Dennis Pitta was there in the 4th round, You KNEW he wouldn't last long. You knew it wouldn't have taken much to move up and grab him!! So what do you do? You sit around on your stupid fat ***** and let the Ravens take him. You SHOULD have taken him in round 3!! So what do you do? You pass on Dorin Dickerson who falls right in our laps to draft AJ Edds. I like AJ Edds, but I think you could have easily had him in the 5th , maybe 6th rounds. I loved our first 2 picks for the most part. But as for John Jerry, I mean, how many ****ing OG's does this team really ****ing need?!? Especially when we already have some pretty descent ones on the roster.

I think passing on Pitta will be the biggest regret of this draft. Hopefully the rest of this draft goes a little better. Good to know that the trifecta thinks so highly of Henne that they think he ONLY needs Brandon Marshall to become the franchise QB we all think he is capable of becoming.

whatever dude! have a nice day! :rolleyes2:

utahphinsfan
04-24-2010, 11:51 AM
Just wait till you see Pitta carving up the league in the passing game. Then you can all see what an epic fail a lot of your bashing responses are.

It looks like I have to say this AGAIN. I speak from experience when I say Pitta is not as good as Harline or Coats who played college ball w/ John Beck.

Any success Pitta has will be in practice w/ John Beck.

Quadfather
04-24-2010, 11:52 AM
moron. Edds probally will start at SOLB. I think the front seven is more important than a pass catching TE when you give up 390 points the year before. expecially when you add Brandon Marshall and Fasano and Haynos have showed promise.

MiamiCalifornia
04-24-2010, 11:52 AM
Fake and Gay.

Lollers.

Phinastotle
04-24-2010, 11:53 AM
If they wanted Pitta I think they would have drafted him. Epic fail for all the arm chair gms out there... you guys know so much about football I'm surprised Parcells isn't calling you for advice.

Ricky4Life
04-24-2010, 11:53 AM
We can change your name to "thejetsrule" and I can get you a puke green Sanchez jersey.

thejetssuck
04-24-2010, 11:54 AM
I always love it when people say that Player A would have been there in the later rounds. Sigh.

Even if he wasn't, Pitta >>>>>>>>>>> Edds. End of story.

I like Edds, don't get me wrong.I think its a tad of a stretch getting him this high. But I think a lot of you don't realize just how badly this team needs a good pass catching TE. It would do wonders for not only helping Henne, but Marshall as well.

Nawledge
04-24-2010, 11:58 AM

and i bet this was one of the guys who said Marshall was the only piece we needed on offense(before we got him).

Big deal they didnt draft who YOU wanted, cry about it

Quadfather
04-24-2010, 11:59 AM
there is a reason Pitta is available...hes just not a starter in the NFL. You recognize his NAME and yes he might have done well against college players, but the NFL is a whole different animal. And anyways, how is Pitta better than Fasano anyways?

Dolfan1000
04-24-2010, 12:00 PM

I like Edds, don't get me wrong.I think its a tad of a stretch getting him this high. But I think a lot of you don't realize just how badly this team needs a good pass catching TE. It would do wonders for not only helping Henne, but Marshall as well.

...About as badly as we needed a coverage linebacker.

thejetssuck
04-24-2010, 12:00 PM
moron. Edds probally will start at SOLB. I think the front seven is more important than a pass catching TE when you give up 390 points the year before. expecially when you add Brandon Marshall and Fasano and Haynos have showed promise.

You're joking about Fasano and Haynos, right? :crazy:

I will eat my own poop, if Edds is our starting SOLB this year. I think he will come in on passing downs, as CK has mentioned, he is probably the best coverage LB in the draft this year.

Let's hope I eat my poop and Edds ends up being like a Zack Thomas for us.

Dtronic
04-24-2010, 12:01 PM

Edds will NOT start at SOLB. He is a coverage linebacker.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

thejetssuck
04-24-2010, 12:03 PM
and i bet this was one of the guys who said Marshall was the only piece we needed on offense(before we got him).

Big deal they didnt draft who YOU wanted, cry about it

Ummm, why would I be starting a thread bitching about not getting Pitta if I thought that?:err:

finfan54
04-24-2010, 12:03 PM

he went right where he was slotted and I am sure Philly was hot on his tail.

thejetssuck
04-24-2010, 12:05 PM
Edds will NOT start at SOLB. He is a coverage linebacker.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Thank you!!!! Couldn't agree more!!

JerryD
04-24-2010, 12:06 PM
Tuna on Pitta .... I don't think so, not in Jersey!!

thejetssuck
04-24-2010, 12:08 PM
there is a reason Pitta is available...hes just not a starter in the NFL. You recognize his NAME and yes he might have done well against college players, but the NFL is a whole different animal. And anyways, how is Pitta better than Fasano anyways?

Couldn't disagree with you more.

Dtronic
04-24-2010, 12:09 PM
Thank you!!!! Couldn't agree more!!

We are all set at SOLB with Roth.

oops wait..........................................

thejetssuck
04-24-2010, 12:12 PM
We are all set at SOLB with Roth.

oops wait..........................................

:lol: Well with Misi, and Edds and Moses and Anderson battling it out, PLUS Dansby is more tha capable of playing SOLB. Yes, we are set at SOLB now I believe.

Rhody Phins Fan
04-24-2010, 12:14 PM
Does it bother anyone else when people use "fail" as a noun? I mean there is already a word for that. It's called a "failure" as in "you're attempt at speaking proper English was a failure."

thejetssuck
04-24-2010, 12:18 PM
Does it bother anyone else when people use "fail" as a noun? I mean there is already a word for that. It's called a "failure" as in "you're attempt at speaking proper English was a failure."

It's like getting your hair "did" :lol:

Vaark
04-24-2010, 12:24 PM
actually I wouldn't be surprised if the FO said "no more guys from BYU who've been on 2 year missions, thanks."

dolphinator86
04-24-2010, 12:33 PM
Edds was gone the pick after us to the Eagles so NOT A REACH and there are still cuts and we have Sperry who now has a year in our system and who knows who or what we take the rest of this draft calm down.

JamesBW43
04-24-2010, 12:51 PM
How many guards does this team need?

Well considering ours are all injury prone, I'd say we need more.

PhinzN703
04-24-2010, 12:53 PM

Says the guy sitting at home who doesn't get paid to evaluate talent

ROADRUNNER
04-24-2010, 01:00 PM

WOW...............:crazy:

ghostface95
04-24-2010, 01:02 PM
the FO is doing one helluva job this is an A draft imho so far in the 5th

KingNick88
04-24-2010, 01:07 PM
I stopped reading after "Epic Fail"

sixzero
04-24-2010, 01:22 PM
Another fool overreacting...

Captain Lou
04-24-2010, 01:25 PM

So are you insinuating you have scouted these players more than our front office and coaching staff.

thejetssuck
04-24-2010, 01:36 PM
actually I wouldn't be surprised if the FO said "no more guys from BYU who've been on 2 year missions, thanks."

Hahhaha, that very well could be Vaark!:lol:

thejetssuck
04-24-2010, 01:39 PM
Alright, I admit I have overreacted some. I just had a HUGE man crush on Denni Pitta is all and think he will be an incredible TE in this league, and we BADLY need a good receiving TE for this team. Maybe by some miracle we can still land Dickerson.

finomenal
04-24-2010, 01:47 PM
shut up

:chuckle:

finomenal
04-24-2010, 01:48 PM

You might end up being right, but I'll take Jeff Ireland's board over yours. :up: ....and mine...and anyone else's on FinHeaven for that matter.

finomenal
04-24-2010, 01:59 PM
Alright, I admit I have overreacted some. I just had a HUGE man crush on Denni Pitta is all and think he will be an incredible TE in this league, and we BADLY need a good receiving TE for this team. Maybe by some miracle we can still land Dickerson.

You didn't have to say it. That was pretty obvious. :lol: I wanted Pitta too, but obviously, the Trifecta had the Edds rated higher. And it's also a position of need. I think he'll compete for ILB next to Dansby.

They know they need a #1 TE. We filled 8 holes this offseason so far. You can't get everything in one year with all the holes we had.

Remember 1-15 just a few years ago? Have patience...

steeda
04-30-2010, 02:44 PM
The jets suck.