PDA

View Full Version : FS:Authentic ball hand signed by RICKY WILLIAMS

RaboGrande24
04-27-2010, 03:18 PM
Whats up peeps, Ive been thinking hard about selling some stuff for some much needed cash. I have an authentic "the duke" wilson football hand signed by Ricky Williams last week at the draft party. I have pics of him signing it and Im also thinking bout selling a Ronnie Brown jersey also hand signed also with pics. The ronnie jersey is a "stitched fake" but looks great...if i like any offers than ill definately sell them

RaboGrande24
04-28-2010, 07:38 PM
bump....$450 obo

fin-atic
05-09-2010, 10:38 PM
No disrepsect...but your prices are high. The Duke ball is not an offical NFL ball, and the fake jersey make these items both less valuable. Sorry. But I buy and sell a lot of memorabilia and if you can get $150 each for these you would be lucky. Thats just market value for these kinds of items.

nyjunc
05-10-2010, 07:50 AM
No disrepsect...but your prices are high. The Duke ball is not an offical NFL ball, and the fake jersey make these items both less valuable. Sorry. But I buy and sell a lot of memorabilia and if you can get $150 each for these you would be lucky. Thats just market value for these kinds of items.

I agree the price is high but the duke ball is the official game ball.

RaboGrande24
05-10-2010, 05:30 PM
yea the price is high at 450 for the ball but its stated as obo. look around online and you will find the price to range from 375-480 for the ball. And yes it is definately the authentic game ball, ricky even noticed and didnt wanna sign it with a regular black marker. He let me go and borrow a silver one and come back to the front of the line. Real cool dude. Even Pat cobbs noticed it was the real thing. I have the original packing and sales receipt for the ball

RaboGrande24
05-10-2010, 05:31 PM
the price for the jersey is $100

RaboGrande24
05-10-2010, 09:12 PM
UPDATE...$350 for the ball. I got pics of ricky signing the ball and original packaging of the Wilson "the Duke" AUTHENTIC football....$400 for both the jersey and ball with pics included