PDA

View Full Version : Pats are so damn Lucky

Denny
11-30-2003, 05:22 PM
I dont understand how some teams just get all the breaks!!!! All the Colts needed was 1 damn yard

Dolfan4life
11-30-2003, 05:23 PM
What is up with the fade route on 3rd down. What a terrible call

Chambers34Phins
11-30-2003, 05:24 PM
They threw to morehead? why not harrison, terrible call.

zevo
11-30-2003, 05:24 PM
Yeah, Lucky!:rolleyes:

My goodness , how stupid r you? The pats deserved that win!

Jaj
11-30-2003, 05:25 PM
No how bout the refs. not calling interference call. But they did call the PI for the Givens one. Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PatsWin2002
11-30-2003, 05:25 PM
Bad calls by Indy.

GREAT defensive stop by NE. We deserved to win...although I thought we were toast.

No luck or bad calls involved.

FinsGoToGuy
11-30-2003, 05:27 PM
We've seen a lot of bad calls by Dungy today. That's why they let him go in Tampa Bay.

The hurry up play at the goal line was aweful. Everybody knew they were going to run. But the blame has to go to Manning on that play.

Jaj
My ****ing ***. You know what happened. Five reason you won.

-Faked injury on McGinest
-Faked on Law
-No P.I. on the third down pass
-Taking off helmet after the play
-Most of all McGinest running like a mad bull on his supposedly injured play

zevo
Your Pats r by far the best team in the east and 2nd best in the AFC!

FinsGoToGuy
11-30-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Jaj
No how bout the refs. not calling interference call. But they did call the PI for the Givens one. Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was no interference on the play, it was inside 5 yards with no holding.

slimshadyp7
11-30-2003, 05:28 PM
damn it that game suked, ALL THEY FRIKING NEEDED WAS ONE YARD!!!

SkapePhin
11-30-2003, 05:29 PM
Bellichek/Weis made some pretty retarded calls as well.. 3 consecutive pass plays with under 3 to play?

Anyway..

http://www.finheaven.com/photo/data/500/643Bradychaun.jpg

And so it continues...

Denny
11-30-2003, 05:29 PM
Zevo Bills suck. And mgahee's knee is like a 80 year old mans. Get lost loser.

FinsGoToGuy
11-30-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by zevo
Your Pats r by far the best team in the east and 2nd best in the AFC!

I wouldn't qualify them "by far" the best team in the east with a win in overtime against the Dolphins because of two Mare misses and a goal line stand against the Colts in 38-34 victory. They are the best team, but by far is a little too much.

Pink_Dove
11-30-2003, 05:31 PM
The Pats do seem to get some breaks with the football...As for breaks on the injury front they've had a ton as well...
This is a good, well coached football team...
They're always prepared to play and always in the football game...I don't think i've ever seen the Pats get blown out these last years...They hang in there till the end...
We're going to be facing one of the best football teams in the league next week...
As for the Indy game, I'm just disappointed we couldnt beat the Colts...Looking back on that game we should've won it...
Peyton absolutely blew it against us with that interception and he blew it against the pats with his horrible play calling...
I have no idea why he was hurrying some plays near the goal line..He basically gave away 2 downs to the Pats defense...Running it just where the pats want it..In Ted Washington's lap..
The they throw it to Moorehead??? What about Marvin Harrison or Marcus Pollard ??? Ugh...
4th down the Pats stack the line, with Mcginest coming off the edge...Peyton starts audibling or gesturing like a maniac...for another run..Mcginest doesnt get picked up...GAME over...
The COlts blew it...plain and simple...

PYPER
11-30-2003, 05:32 PM
Who's better than the Patriots?

6-0 vs winning teams including 4-0 vs winning teams on the road. No other team as more than 3 victories against winning teams. We've got 6 and 4 on the road.

We beat the Colts, we beat the Titans, and the Chiefs will be our bitches if they make it to us in the AFC Championship game.

PatsWin2002
11-30-2003, 05:33 PM
Fin Fans wanted Indy to win so badly you're seeing what you want to see......

The Patriots didn't play great. Brady's INT allowed them back in. We were running away with this game....remember?

Don't be too upset, though, you've got a great shot at beating us next weekend and should make the playoffs anyway.

Do your worst damage then......I'm serious. This thing is up for grabs this year. A team's record won't mean much come playoff time.

And the Fins seem to be peaking at the right time.....for a change.....ride the wave!

Chambers34Phins
11-30-2003, 05:34 PM
There was the luck of the horrible play calls, and dungy's decision to kick off and the end of the half.

ARealFinsFan
11-30-2003, 05:35 PM
NEVER BLOWN OUT?

how bout 31-0 to the jills?

Chambers34Phins
11-30-2003, 05:36 PM
Meh, I don't care what happened today. As long as Miami gets into the playoffs that's all I need.

SkapePhin
11-30-2003, 05:37 PM
PatsWin2002 is the only Patriot fan I like.. Congrats to you.. and only you..

That being said, I loathe your team and wish nothing but bad for the New England Patriots in the coming weeks.

WiGGy
11-30-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
NEVER BLOWN OUT?

how bout 31-0 to the jills?

That was all bullcrap based on the Milloy debacle. Do you really think the Patriots showed up to play that game? We've only lost once since then and really gave that one away as well.

FinsGoToGuy
11-30-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by PatsWin2002
Fin Fans wanted Indy to win so badly you're seeing what you want to see......

The Patriots didn't play great. Brady's INT allowed them back in. We were running away with this game....remember?

Don't be too upset, though, you've got a great shot at beating us next weekend and should make the playoffs anyway.

Do your worst damage then......I'm serious. This thing is up for grabs this year. A team's record won't mean much come playoff time.

And the Fins seem to be peaking at the right time.....for a change.....ride the wave!

Absolutely right.

BLITZKRIEG
11-30-2003, 05:42 PM
There is no luckier team in the NFL this season than the Pats IMO. They've been winning on luck almost the entire year from what I've seen. Personally, I think they're way overrated.....

I give them credit for stopping the Colts to win that game, but it was done in a very cheap way. Those so-called injuries to Law and McGinest were bogus, and that helped the Pats defense regroup in time to stop the Colts on the next play....

RB E. James should be ashamed of himself for not plugging it in there from the one. That's just not acceptable!!.....

PHINZ RULE!!!! :fire:

PatsWin2002
11-30-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by SkapePhin
PatsWin2002 is the only Patriot fan I like.. Congrats to you.. and only you..

That being said, I loathe your team and wish nothing but bad for the New England Patriots in the coming weeks.

Thanks...I think.

Look at this way.....
Winning is always better than losing and making the playoffs is always better than sitting at home.....

So, if Miami takes care of business they'll get in and then it's up for grabs. Remember, some very good teams watch from home every year.

Naturally, I want the Fins to fail, but you guys looked good on Thanksgiving and December is here.

You think Pats fans are crowing thinking we're unbeatable? No way, man. The playoffs are "one and done" - and we know it.

Toxic
11-30-2003, 05:45 PM
Well, congrats to the Pats. This time around the Colts more so blew it for the Pats, instead of the Refs giving them the game. So PatsWin2002, congrats man. You are the only Pats fan on this board I respect. Hope we kick your Patsies and Refs arse next week.

gators910
11-30-2003, 05:46 PM
please patswin2002, dont try to patronize us phin fans here,why not just gloat on the pats site,im sure its not as good as finheaven but thats where pats fans belong :goof:

Chambers34Phins
11-30-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by WiGGy

That was all bullcrap based on the Milloy debacle. Do you really think the Patriots showed up to play that game? We've only lost once since then and really gave that one away as well.

Good excuse, mind if I try it? We only lost to the pats because of the Milloy Debacle.:goof:

NE Matt
11-30-2003, 05:47 PM
Just dropped by this forum for the first time. Can't believe the envy and childishness of dolphin fans. You guys are pretty pathetic. I live here in S FL so I shouldn't be surprised. Fairweather, smack talking fans. You guys are babies.

FinsGoToGuy
11-30-2003, 05:48 PM
Guys, the Colts (and Manning) blew it against us too and he didn't capitalize. We have to give the Pats some credits. That was a hell of a game...with a bad finish for us.

Chambers34Phins
11-30-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by NE Matt
Just dropped by this forum for the first time. Can't believe the envy and childishness of dolphin fans. You guys are pretty pathetic. I live here in S FL so I shouldn't be surprised. Fairweather, smack talking fans. You guys are babies.

OK Tough guy, talk to me when you have as many winning seasons as we do.

PatsWin2002
11-30-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by gators910
please patswin2002, dont try to patronize us phin fans here,why not just gloat on the pats site,im sure its not as good as finheaven but thats where pats fans belong :goof:

Not patronizing you at all and not gloating.

With every win I feel like our record is inflated a bit. I don't want to be the team wearing the bullseye like last year. That ain't fun. Then I realize that we've beat the best out there (minus KC), so it is what it is.

Sure I want the Fins to lose....and I certainly don't want to be playing you in the playoffs......I think you know why.

Baz
11-30-2003, 05:53 PM

This is your first warning bro. There will be NO name calling here. Take it to the smack forum if you want to talk smack, but keep it clean here......

Toxic
11-30-2003, 05:53 PM
(Here here NEmatt)

Yes, yet another Pats fan making his GRAND entrance and prescense be known. What a troll.

gators910
11-30-2003, 05:55 PM
ok patswin2002, then i have no problem with you, lets play next week and see what happens..

NE Matt
11-30-2003, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the welcome fellas. I was responding to the "loser talk" on here and the green with envy posts I have seen. I didn't see much Patriot luck in this game and for you guys to try and denigrate the win is just poor form.Only dolphin fans can talk bad about another team but visiting fans can't? Again....I say you guys(not your team) are pathetic.

Chambers34Phins
11-30-2003, 06:00 PM
Because, we have a smack forum, no it's not to hit people.... it's to talk smack.

Baz
11-30-2003, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the welcome fellas. I was responding to the "loser talk" on here and the green with envy posts I have seen. I didn't see much Patriot luck in this game and for you guys to try and denigrate the win is just poor form.Only dolphin fans can talk bad about another team but visiting fans can't? Again....I say you guys(not your team) are pathetic.

I say you are hipocritical for bashing a fan base for their opinion. While I personally don't think the Pats were lucky, I don't think these guys are pathetic for thinking so. Lastly, this is your second warning on the name calling. It will stop NOW......

ARealFinsFan
11-30-2003, 06:02 PM
i hate the pats more than i hated buffalo....because those bills teams had talent...these pats are a bunch of reject old guys.

Toxic
11-30-2003, 06:08 PM

You come to this board the way you do and you expect a warm and kind welcome? :confused:

I know the Patriots do not have a 'REAL' website with forums and such, but you need to review the rules before you start talking smack. This is a respectable site and we do not need it to be trashed with rude remarks.

Surferosa
11-30-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Jaj
My ****ing ***. You know what happened. Five reason you won.

-Faked injury on McGinest
-Faked on Law
-No P.I. on the third down pass
-Taking off helmet after the play
-Most of all McGinest running like a mad bull on his supposedly injured play

Is that what you saw today? I give it up to the Pats. They made a great stand at the goal line and withstood a furious comeback by Manning. What a classic game.

On a sad note, its kind of tiring listening to Dolfans point fingers after every game. And we didnt even play in this one.

Aw hell, whats the point.

gators910
11-30-2003, 06:14 PM
lets put the blame where it belongs....indy special teams...they really suck ,,everytime they would get the momentum the special teams would just,,,ahh forget it :fire:

SkapePhin
11-30-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by gators910
lets put the blame where it belongs....indy special teams...they really suck ,,everytime they would get the momentum the special teams would just,,,ahh forget it :fire:

Ya they did.. and that proves that our ST REALLY sucks!

NE Matt
11-30-2003, 06:18 PM
Either you guys are the most sensitive folks around or this forum is just a fin love fest where the only disenting opinon comes from a bonafide fins fan.This whole board is full of fans talkin down about other teams. And it aint in the smack forum either. If I come across a main board where folks are trashin my team I will step in. You would do the same. I have not used bad language or made personal attacks.

BTW the pats forum is www.patriotsfans.com.

or www.kkfl.com

or www.patriotsplanet.com

Come on over.

There is a great post over on patriotsplanet about this board.

SonofSam
11-30-2003, 06:19 PM
Pats played great today. No luck involved. Just outplayed the Colts. We will have our hands full next week when the Fiddler returns to his "playoff" form.

Baz
11-30-2003, 06:19 PM
Calling everyone losers isn't a personal attack? I have no problem with you coming in and defending your team, but leave the name-calling and attacks elsewhere......

Chambers34Phins
11-30-2003, 06:20 PM
Either you guys are the most sensitive folks around or this forum is just a fin love fest where the only disenting opinon comes from a bonafide fins fan.This whole board is full of fans talkin down about other teams. And it aint in the smack forum either. If I come across a main board where folks are trashin my team I will step in. You would do the same. I have not used bad language or made personal attacks.

BTW the pats forum is www.patriotsfans.com.

or www.kkfl.com

or www.patriotsplanet.com

Come on over.

There is a great post over on patriotsplanet about this board.

They are only talking bad about the pats, first of all. And we are only doing it becuase all of you trolls are over here talking smack. And no one wants to go to any of the loser patriots boards and listen to them fondle themselves to pictures of tom brady.

Sherif
11-30-2003, 06:21 PM
The Pats will get trounced in the Playoffs. I'm glad this time it'll be them instead of Miami. KC or Tenn will dismantle the Pats because they are small and lack the talent of the former two.

gators910
11-30-2003, 06:21 PM
if its that good ne matt why not spend your time there in ne land,,or are they tired of you in pat land.lol

KYPhinFan
11-30-2003, 06:22 PM
The Patriots have been lucky in 4 games this year. BUT, I give them credit because they play well which attributes to their luck. But you've gotten lucky 2 weeks in a row, don't expect the same luck next week, because the Phins are coming to town.

I expect a good game, and hopefully the refs won't cheat like they did today.

WeVie
11-30-2003, 07:01 PM
Luck or no luck the Pats are 10-2 and we are 8-4 and the Pats have beaten us one time already. Sure we missed two field goals but only one thing matters at the end of the day. The score. Why can't you guys give a little credit were credit is due?

Congrats to the Pats for another win today!

Jaj
11-30-2003, 07:03 PM
Dude they just admitted that they cheated.

MacAttack
11-30-2003, 07:20 PM
I think of all the teams we play twice a years, I dispise the Pats. Luckiest team out there.

WiGGy
11-30-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Williams34Phins

Good excuse, mind if I try it? We only lost to the pats because of the Milloy Debacle.:goof:

When you guys lose to the Patriots next week it will just be more EXCUSES. You'll call it luck once again......whatever makes you feel good for your teams failures and our success. Whatever makes you sleep good at night, lol.

Chambers34Phins
11-30-2003, 08:46 PM
Watching the pats offense helps me go to sleep.

WiGGy
11-30-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Sherif
The Pats will get trounced in the Playoffs. I'm glad this time it'll be them instead of Miami. KC or Tenn will dismantle the Pats because they are small and lack the talent of the former two.

Ummm we already beat the Titans and no one is worried about a overated Chiefs team that has only played one team with a winning record. Patriots are 6-0 against teams with winning records that list includes

Dolphags
Titans
Broncos
Colts
Eagles
Cowboys

It's your opinion when you say we will get killed in the playoffs but I like are chances a lot more then the Dolphins.

Chambers34Phins
11-30-2003, 08:52 PM
You beat the Titans when they played their worst game of the year. You should have also been beaten by the Texans if it were not for a phantom holding call.

finfan54
11-30-2003, 08:54 PM
The Indy colts are the lamest best team in the afc. there defense blows. how can they let NE throw those lame quick tosses and them miss the tackle? very lame and they did it alot in the first quarter. dungy is overrated and his *** gets saved by manning/harrison. I hope we meet Indy in teh playoffs. thats all i got to say. ricky will run all over them IMO and chambers should do as well with those CB's. they suck.

WiGGy
11-30-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Williams34Phins
You beat the Titans when they played their worst game of the year. You should have also been beaten by the Texans if it were not for a phantom holding call.

What about the other 9 teams we beat? Oh thats right we got lucky in the other 9 as well, lol.

Chambers34Phins
11-30-2003, 08:57 PM
Most of them you did. Or they just were not a hard team. The only solid win you had was against the cowboys.

WiGGy
11-30-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by finfan54
The Indy colts are the lamest best team in the afc. there defense blows. how can they let NE throw those lame quick tosses and them miss the tackle? very lame and they did it alot in the first quarter. dungy is overrated and his *** gets saved by manning/harrison. I hope we meet Indy in teh playoffs. thats all i got to say. ricky will run all over them IMO and chambers should do as well with those CB's. they suck.

Hey didn't the Dolphins meet Indy already this season? LMAO we all know what happened, you best be quiet or you might get what you ask for. Another thrashing at the hands of the Colts. You guys got beat by them already this season.

Chambers34Phins
11-30-2003, 09:00 PM
Yea with Griese as our qb and a rookie left tackle who can't block anything. And we barely lost.

Simpleton
11-30-2003, 09:02 PM
the return of the backup qb excuse.

it's been a while.

Chambers34Phins
11-30-2003, 09:05 PM
Well look at his stats they are awful. You can't say he had nothing to do with it.

WiGGy
11-30-2003, 09:09 PM
Barely lost? Dude a loss is a loss a win is a win get over it. You Dolphins fans just make things out to suit you. When your team barely wins it was a good win but when your team barely loses the winning team isn't that good. Talk all you want Patriots are 10-2 Dolphins are 8-4 and are heading to Patriots nation to get smacked in the mouth *AGAIN*. We wrap up the division against your team next weekend at home which will be even sweater. You will be crying in your beer after, LOL. Deep down you know that late season swoon is upon you, gotta love the schedule makers! Dolphins in New England in December, oh man thats funny as heck. A real team can win any where.

Simpleton
11-30-2003, 09:14 PM
seriously some of you people really don't want to talk football at all. you just want to say "phins are great" and "pats are lucky", and dismiss anything done on the field. Pats return a kick for a td = "lucky"; Phins miss 2 kicks = "lucky"; Pats miss two kicks = "lucky they won after missing kicks".

If that's how you get your kicks, then more power to you, I just don't see the point in coming to a discussion forum and then refusing to actually discuss anything. Football is a lot more fun if you're willing to admit there are other good teams out there.

Disnardo
11-30-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by WiGGy
Barely lost? Dude a loss is a loss a win is a win get over it. You Dolphins fans just make things out to suit you. When your team barely wins it was a good win but when your team barely loses the winning team isn't that good. Talk all you want Patriots are 10-2 Dolphins are 8-4 and are heading to Patriots nation to get smacked in the mouth *AGAIN*. We wrap up the division against your team next weekend at home which will be even sweater. You will be crying in your beer after, LOL. Deep down you know that late season swoon is upon you, gotta love the schedule makers! Dolphins in New England in December, oh man thats funny as heck. A real team can win any where.

Hey WiGGy one thing I will not stand for is "Watered Downed Beer." :nono:.. So :cry: in it is NO OPTION.:nono:

As far as the game, it's still next weekend, since you seem to be physic and know the ending, do you mind letting me know the score so I can contact a bookie. :D

Wishing the best of luck in health to both teams next weekend...

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

XNOUGHT
11-30-2003, 09:48 PM
Pats fan here.

I have NEVER been more fearful of a Miami team now then I have ever been.

No way can we keep this up. The players (and fans) are going to get messed up in the head at this rate :D

Miami can beat us. Actually, if there is a year you win in NE, this is it.

akfinfan
11-30-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by PatsWin2002
Bad calls by Indy.

GREAT defensive stop by NE. We deserved to win...although I thought we were toast.

No luck or bad calls involved.

WTF are you talking about?? how many times is Brady going to throw the ball to the wrong team right in the numebrs, and not have it picked off?? PATS SUCK!! And We will find out for sure next week. Pats could only score 12 against Dallas, when we scored 40 on THEIR turf!!! Give it up!! PATS WILL LOSE NEXT WEEK!!!

Muck
11-30-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Surferosa
On a sad note, its kind of tiring listening to Dolfans point fingers after every game. And we didnt even play in this one.

Post of the Year.

Honestly guys, it's getting really old. Many of you sound like a bunch of whiney babies. You know who you are. Get over it already. If we would have taken care of business when we had the chance, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Yes, the Pats are lucky. But you know what.....you make your own luck. And that's what the Pats do. They are well-coached and are mentally tough. All their players have great game awareness. That's where a lot of the "luck" comes from.....guys aware of what's going on around them and knowing where they're supposed to be.

You want to talk about luck.....have a look at the Pats injury list for the season. Going 10-2 with that list of casualties is quite an accomplishment.

zevo
11-30-2003, 10:15 PM
Hey Pats fans, please just ignore all these fin fans, cuz the rest of the AFC East knows you are the best team in the East! Do not try and drag this any further, becasue fishy fans are so biased! Ask any Jet or Bills fan who is better and you will get the unbiased answer that the Pats are by far better!

I, being a Bills fan, can see that the Pats are far and away better than the Dolphins! and it really isnt the talent that is better, cuz I think the fish have the better talent, but the coaching is excellent! The Pats whole staff is absolutely amazing! Weiss is a freakin offensive genius and Crennel (sp) is awesome as well!

Give it up dullphans! Your team is inferior!

WiGGy
11-30-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by chambers84

WTF are you talking about?? how many times is Brady going to throw the ball to the wrong team right in the numebrs, and not have it picked off?? PATS SUCK!! And We will find out for sure next week. Pats could only score 12 against Dallas, when we scored 40 on THEIR turf!!! Give it up!! PATS WILL LOSE NEXT WEEK!!!

What kind of logic is that? We scored 38 on the Colts you didn't score a 3rd of that and lost. What does that mean, absolutely nothing. A win is a win a loss is a loss. More excuses from Dolphag fans.

Driven
11-30-2003, 11:26 PM
There is a lot crying here. Guys, get over it. Pats are a good team. Does saying they are lucky help you sleep at night?

SonofSam
12-01-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Jaj
Dude they just admitted that they cheated.

Dude, like where's your brain?

Marino1983
12-01-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Simpleton
the return of the backup qb excuse.

it's been a while.

:spit:

Love that screen name ............

:roflmao:

Marino1983

upstart
12-01-2003, 10:26 PM