PDA

View Full Version : Shame on Ted Ginn Haters

Pompy
05-01-2010, 10:45 AM
It's amazing Dan Marino said the Dolphin's should keep Ted Ginn. He would bring a dimension today the Dolphin's don't have anymore. Safeties now can cheat up the line of scrimmage and not worry about being burned deep. We should of traded Bess who fumbled away a couple of games last year. Hartline and Camarillo are possession recievers like Bess with more speed and they don't fumble the ball like Bess. Here's a link of what the 49'ers think of Ginn.... SHAME ON THOSE GINN HATERS!!!!!!! http://www.sacbee.com/2010/05/01/2719431/49ers-notes-ginn-earns-early-raves.html

Spesh
05-01-2010, 10:47 AM
How can they get burned deep if the receiver cant catch the football?

Mannyjr23
05-01-2010, 10:50 AM
How can they get burned deep if the receiver cant catch the football?

Thank you

andyahs
05-01-2010, 10:52 AM
He proved his worth to this team. Time to move on.

godolphins1985
05-01-2010, 10:53 AM
A player is only a threat if he actually does something with the football. If Ginn could catch a football then yes this would all make sense....

lurking
05-01-2010, 10:59 AM
ted is that you

phinatic1399
05-01-2010, 11:04 AM
I agree he did actually catch some deep balls, seattle in 08 between 2 defenders on that flea-flicker, jets 08 went up between 2 defenders on an under thrown ball, last year against the jets on monday night, then against Houston even though it was called back for tripping, the guy was definitely a deep threat and that cant be denied!

dolphinator86
05-01-2010, 11:04 AM
Like the others have said the safeties did not respect his speed because they knew he was afraid of contact and wouldnt catch it if he was near it. Seriously he got out muscled by a guy who was shorter and with less of a vertical to lose us that Colts game.

Dont bash Bess he won use more games than he lost Ted won us ONE game in his tenure here with those 2 returns Bess has made tons of clutch drive saving catches late in game get over the fumbles bro the fumbles didnt lose us those game our ineptitude on defense did.

Phinatic8u
05-01-2010, 11:05 AM
Ted Ginn sucks.

BLITZKRIEG
05-01-2010, 11:06 AM
:dotdot:

~BK~

MiZFiT
05-01-2010, 11:07 AM
It's amazing Dan Marino said the Dolphin's should keep Ted Ginn. He would bring a dimension today the Dolphin's don't have anymore. Safeties now can cheat up the line of scrimmage and not worry about being burned deep. We should of traded Bess who fumbled away a couple of games last year. Hartline and Camarillo are possession recievers like Bess with more speed and they don't fumble the ball like Bess. Here's a link of what the 49'ers think of Ginn.... SHAME ON THOSE GINN HATERS!!!!!!!

:vaark:

No safety in their right mind would cheat up on Marshall.

dukandrun
05-01-2010, 11:09 AM
Somewhere right now in San Francisco, he is running toward a sideline :mike13:

SQuinn17
05-01-2010, 11:31 AM
It's amazing Dan Marino said the Dolphin's should keep Ted Ginn. He would bring a dimension today the Dolphin's don't have anymore. Safeties now can cheat up the line of scrimmage and not worry about being burned deep. We should of traded Bess who fumbled away a couple of games last year. Hartline and Camarillo are possession recievers like Bess with more speed and they don't fumble the ball like Bess. Here's a link of what the 49'ers think of Ginn.... SHAME ON THOSE GINN HATERS!!!!!!! http://www.sacbee.com/2010/05/01/2719431/49ers-notes-ginn-earns-early-raves.html
Wahhhhhhhh cry me a freaking river. Wait til the 9ers find out that the ball boy is tougher than he is.

jim1
05-01-2010, 11:32 AM
It's kind of funny how in the last three years of Dolphins games I watched, at the stadium and on tv, Ginn being in the game didn't keep opposing defenses from putting 8 men in the box and occasionally 9. I didn't see Ginn command much if any respect from oppposing defenses, so hopefully the "Ginn kept Safeties out of the box" theories can be retired permanently. Ginn blew, end of story. He had to go and he did. Every year WRs that run sub 4.4 are washed out of the league- speed only counts for so much, especially if you have lousy hands and are afraid of contact. It is such a blessing that Ginn is gone- time to move on.

miamiron
05-01-2010, 11:37 AM
enough said

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/05/choked-1.jpg

utahphinsfan
05-01-2010, 11:39 AM
Shame on all the Ginn apologists for continuuing to defend someone who didn't measure up when he was in Miami.

Newsflash, he and his family are gone. Deal with it.

Scoffaveli
05-01-2010, 11:40 AM
you can't have a guy on the field if he can't be relied on to catch the ball. period.

even if he is a deep threat, he lost more games in his time here than games he won or helped us win

MiZFiT
05-01-2010, 11:44 AM
enough said

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/05/choked-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/06/ginndrop-1.jpg

Daytona Fin
05-01-2010, 11:48 AM
he probably will have a decent year but he will be playing the doormat division.

ATL-DOLFAN
05-01-2010, 11:52 AM
He may not be a deep threat like the Ginn family, but he will catch it, run routes, and flat out run someone's a$$ over. There are many highlight videos, check one out. You'll see why they call him the BEAST.

Marshall isn't a deep threat like that :lol:

finfan54
05-01-2010, 11:53 AM
shame on mueller for drafting you. Whaddya expect once Billy P took over? Most of us thought he was gone from day one.

Clipse
05-01-2010, 11:54 AM
What dimension are we talking about? Dropped passes, sloppy routes, being a complete *****? Last time I checked we have a speedy WR on the roster named Ryan Grice-Mullins. Bess is 10 times the WR Ginn is, and is one of the best slot WR's in the NFL. Hartline isn't a possession WR at all actually. If you actually watched any games last year, you'd see he's a playmaker, who picks up yards after the catch, something Ginn has never done. Camarillo is a possession guy who's much, much, much, much better than Ginn. Ginn ****ing blows. Get the over it or go cry about it on a 49ers board.

AdamC13
05-01-2010, 12:13 PM
OUCH...the cycle continues. Thank goodness it is happening in SF now. For three years in a row now I have read reports on how well Ginn is doing in the offseason and is ready to step up his game at WR. In fact, Ginn may be one of the best non-contact, practice WRs of all-time.

Then the regular season starts and the pressure, speed of the game, and physicality of the game lead Ginn to wilt back to his pathetic self as a WR.

Have fun with this roller coaster ride SF fans. You will see this same article again next offseason if he is still on your roster. And every offseason after that...

Pompy
05-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Ok... when Marshall drops a ball you're going to be silent.... name me one reciever who hasn't dropped one ball? I saw Bess who's suppose to be sure handed drop a few last year....

tcdrover
05-01-2010, 12:52 PM
How long did Marino last when they hired him to work in the front office?

Didn't he quit after less than a month?

He knew he was in over his head, and so should you.

COphinphan89
05-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Ginn sucks.

COphinphan89
05-01-2010, 01:19 PM
Ok... when Marshall drops a ball you're going to be silent.... name me one reciever who hasn't dropped one ball? I saw Bess who's suppose to be sure handed drop a few last year....
Oh every WR drops one occasionally, but when he's dropping at least two every game it becomes a problem.:3w:

Ricky4Life
05-01-2010, 02:04 PM
Niner fans at my work thought they were getting a deal from us. Until I showed them this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYSxJgjjJFc

X-Pacolypse
05-01-2010, 04:14 PM

Get the sand out of your vag, and shut the f*ck up.

X-Pacolypse
05-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Let's play a game...

- I have a habit of supporting mediocre and even very poor football players

- I said that John Beck "would light up the league and make all the haters eat crow" upon his release from the Dolphins.

- I am now currently saying that "Ted Ginn haters should be ashamed of themselves, and he's gonna light it up in San Francisco."

Who am I?

(Correct answer wins you a brand spanking new "Ginn sucks" t-shirt)