PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Owens says he is " Miami Bound " on his twitter account

FinAtic8480
05-06-2010, 09:44 AM
Miami bound...

www.twitter.com/terrellowens

If this is true, Holy ****!

NYinBostonFin
05-06-2010, 09:47 AM
lol...no way.

That would be hysterical.

MDFinFan06
05-06-2010, 09:47 AM
i gotta admit as of now i assume hes just coming for the weather, but that would be nuts we'll see.

Chubby
05-06-2010, 09:48 AM
Vacation or just a trip doubt its Football related?

SuperMarksBros.
TO spends alot of his time in South Fla. This might not be football related.

Morpheos
I heard on NFL network it was the raiders that were looking at him. I don't think I care for him on this team and I am pretty sure Parcells would agree also. Lol

FinAtic8480
Dude all I have to say if this is true Rex Ryan just melted like butter and all that was left was a lap band.

Chubby
05-06-2010, 09:49 AM
Makes no sense considering the direction the FO has taken our team this offseson.
Chubbs

Challenger74
Doubt it football related. If it is.... Don't want him and don't need him.

Ricky4Life
No way he ends up here. The Tuna wants nothing to do with him.

Troysif
05-06-2010, 09:50 AM
I really hope its for a vacation.....

burger13
05-06-2010, 09:50 AM
I could be Miami bound with a simple call to my travel agent.....doesn't mean I'm going to sign with the Dolphins. :)

burger13
05-06-2010, 09:53 AM
too late guys.....looks like he already has a deal with the Falcons:

Headed 2 ATL!! Wht's goin on 2nite?
4:41 PM May 4th via MogoTXT

:p

RobertHorry
05-06-2010, 09:53 AM
Yeah its not us he's coming for. That would completely stunt the growth of Hartline, Bess, Turner, etc.

flynryan15
05-06-2010, 09:54 AM
We would flat out destroy teams! Say what you want about TO, but when he blew by Vontae like he was cememnted to the ground Owens proved he can still be a threat!

FinAtic8480
05-06-2010, 09:55 AM
Drew needs to clarify this, right away.

nyjunc
05-06-2010, 09:57 AM
Dude all I have to say if this is true Rex Ryan just melted like butter and all that was left was a lap band.

yeah b/c TO killed us last year:lol:

He is just travelling to Miami, he's not talking about football.

thefranchisedef
05-06-2010, 09:59 AM
now we all know that if miami had b marsh and terrell owens we would have the rawest recieving core ever!

burger13
05-06-2010, 10:00 AM
Drew needs to clarify this, right away.

no he doesn't.....

people are just jumping to conclusions. 2 days ago he was 'headed to ATL'....

the guy obviously just likes to tweet about where he is traveling.

FinAtic8480
05-06-2010, 10:01 AM
yeah b/c TO killed us last year:lol:

He is just travelling to Miami, he's not talking about football.

Don't you guys have your own little forum to talk about lap band surgeries, multiple kids and smashing glasses on women faces. Oh that right you come on here cause you secretly root for a real team, the Miami Dolphins.

Chubby
05-06-2010, 10:01 AM
Tell you the truth, I would pass on TO now that we have Marshall.

Rather see Heartline,Cam, Bess, Turner and Possibly RGM develop then TO on our team.
Chubbs

FinAtic8480
05-06-2010, 10:04 AM
WoW T.O. is a real taboo in this forum.

pb1300
Probably just coming to chillax. But imagine:

Marshall ----- O-Line - Fasano ----- Bess - TO
Henne
Brown

I know TO is probably not necessary, but our offense would be even better IMO. I just dont want us to turn into the Jests South by signing TO. Dont need more headcases in the lockeroom.

ckparrothead
As has been stated, I don't think this is football related.

FinAtic8480
05-06-2010, 10:06 AM
Tell you the truth, I would pass on TO now that we have Marshall.

Rather see Heartline,Cam, Bess, Turner and Possibly RGM develop then TO on our team.
Chubbs

I totally agree with your comment, except for the Turner part. If you don't show anything at first, chances are you don't got the goods.

nyjunc
05-06-2010, 10:07 AM
Don't you guys have your own little forum to talk about lap band surgeries, multiple kids and smashing glasses on women faces. Oh that right you come on here cause you secretly root for a real team, the Miami Dolphins.

I also like to talk about multiple kids w/ multiple women, multiple drunk driving arrest, asking players if their mother is a prostitute and all that good stuff.

FinAtic8480
05-06-2010, 10:11 AM
I also like to talk about multiple kids w/ multiple women, multiple drunk driving arrest, asking players if their mother is a prostitute and all that good stuff.

You need to decide what side you are on and come out of the closet.

mmikel30
05-06-2010, 10:12 AM
Go smoke out with rex an santonio, then you can hit the all you can eat buffet!

J Tes
05-06-2010, 10:12 AM
www.twitter.com/terrellowens

You're posting vacation schedules now? Who gives 2 craps what TWO is doing? And the only reason this would cause anyone to say "Holy ****" is because it would be extremely stupid.

FinAtic8480
05-06-2010, 10:17 AM
You're posting vacation schedules now? Who gives 2 craps what TWO is doing? And the only reason this would cause anyone to say "Holy ****" is because it would be extremely stupid.

Fins said they would not cut Wilson, and they did. Sparano downplayed Marshall and we traded for him. They raved about Ginn and they traded him. You never know with these guys. The one thing that is sure, is nothing is for sure.

NYinBostonFin
05-06-2010, 10:26 AM
WoW T.O. is a real taboo in this forum.

I love TO, but I am definitely in the minority, esp on this site....also compared to most FO's, fan bases in general....:lol:

ckparrothead
05-06-2010, 10:26 AM
Not to nitpick but they never said they wouldn't cut Gibril Wilson. They said they thought the fan opinion of him was an overreaction and they have a much better opinion of him than the fans do, which they do.

The best outright "lie" that I have seen them ever tell was when Tony Sparano specifically said that he thinks Terrell Owens and Brandon Marshall aren't good fits for this team and even then he never pulled a full Saban.

FinAtic8480
05-06-2010, 10:30 AM
Not to nitpick but they never said they wouldn't cut Gibril Wilson. They said they thought the fan opinion of him was an overreaction and they have a much better opinion of him than the fans do, which they do.

The best outright "lie" that I have seen them ever tell was when Tony Sparano specifically said that he thinks Terrell Owens and Brandon Marshall aren't good fits for this team and even then he never pulled a full Saban.

CK they sure made it sound like they would not cut him, if I remember correctly Ireland said Wilson would be given a chance to compete in training camp.

redbeard75
05-06-2010, 10:41 AM
Bill Parcells Retirement On May 15, 2007, to begin the Dallas Cowboys' spring mini-camp under new head coach Wade Phillips, Terrell Owens was questioned by ESPN about what he learned during his one-season experience with former head coach Bill Parcells. T.O. was reported to have said, "Nothing, really."[35] Afterwards, Owens and other teammates had high praise for Phillips, seeming to forget about Parcells quickly. "Everybody knows he's a laid-back coach, obviously a little different than Bill. ... I don't think you have to be a disciplinarian to get your point across", Owens said. "I think having a new head coach is good for everybody. It's a little bit more relaxed. I think you can tell that by the atmosphere in the locker room. I don't think I just have to really spell it out for you, but I think it's very evident."

I don't think he wants anything to do with BP. I don't see him signing here. If he did I would have mixed emotions on it.

Nublar7
05-06-2010, 10:41 AM
I would be absolutely SHOCKED if this was Dolphins related. It is one thing to take a chance on Brandon Marshall, but it is a completely different thing to not only take a chance on TO, but BOTH TO and Marshall.

I highly doubt this trip to Miami is Dolphins related.

twohype
05-06-2010, 10:43 AM
Doubt it football related. If it is.... Don't want him and don't need him.

Yep :hump: he's just bad news period :rolleyes2: plus he's as old as dirt :tumbleweed:

DisturbedShifty
05-06-2010, 10:44 AM
If he means for football then just... wow.

Vaark
05-06-2010, 10:45 AM
I could just see him complaining to Henning that Henne and Hartline are drawing up plays to conspire against him. Even when a step faster, he was more trouble than he's worth. Thanks but no thanks.

Nublar7
05-06-2010, 10:48 AM
I could just see him complaining to Henning that Henne and Hartline are drawing up plays to conspire against him. Even when a step faster, he was more trouble than he's worth. Thanks but no thanks.Agreed, we have one diva receiver we need to concentrate on keeping in line. Two of them could cause a lot of problems.

FinAtic8480
05-06-2010, 10:50 AM
I would be absolutely SHOCKED if this was Dolphins related. It is one thing to take a chance on Brandon Marshall, but it is a completely different thing to not only take a chance on TO, but BOTH TO and Marshall.

I highly doubt this trip to Miami is Dolphins related.

Nub this is real hard to believe, and I myself don't think it will happen. But after an offseason of doing the complete opposite of everything they have said they are gonna do, I am not sleeping on anything.

Nublar7
05-06-2010, 10:52 AM
Owens just confirmed it is the city, not the Dolphins.

@terrellowens the team or city

@E_JAYY city

JETSJETSJETS
05-06-2010, 10:52 AM
I would love to see him in Miami. Him and Brandon will tear up that locker room. Besides, he is finished. Washed up vet that needs is only playing to make a few extra bucks. He had ONE good game last year that inflated his stats and people will get carried away.

Nublar7
05-06-2010, 10:53 AM
I would love to see him in Miami. Him and Brandon will tear up that locker room. Besides, he is finished. Washed up vet that needs is only playing to make a few extra bucks. He had ONE good game last year that inflated his stats and people will get carried away.Like Edwards and Holmes is going to tear up the Jets locker room?

Don't worry buddy, Owens is not coming to Miami.

JFoxx
05-06-2010, 10:55 AM
Owens just confirmed it is the city, not the Dolphins.

Thank you!!!! Can we officially now kill this nightmare of a story and get back to the reality of having a #1 WR and the continued development of our young guys.

jreg1
05-06-2010, 10:55 AM
I would love to see him in Miami. Him and Brandon will tear up that locker room. Besides, he is finished. Washed up vet that needs is only playing to make a few extra bucks. He had ONE good game last year that inflated his stats and people will get carried away.

Oh I guess LT IS IN HIS PRIME?

burger13
05-06-2010, 10:56 AM

so you are basically saying he is perfect for the Jets....seems to be all they are after this off-season. :lol:

ckparrothead
05-06-2010, 10:59 AM
CK they sure made it sound like they would not cut him, if I remember correctly Ireland said Wilson would be given a chance to compete in training camp.

He didn't say that. He said they think they know what kind of player he is and they think he will be better. And later when he was asked about his statements on Gibril just before cutting him, he pointed out and said if you read the transcript, all I said is that he gets trashed more than he should and we have our own evaluation of him and we think he'll be better, and we believe he will be for another team, it just wasn't a good fit in Miami with the position we asked him to play which was out of position for him.

Fans read into it that Gibril would be starting again but I saw no such thing. I thought what he said about Gibril was lukewarm at best and if I thought it was a sign that they wouldn't cut him, it was only because in some previous examples they have used obvious language about a guy they intend to get rid of like "For now he's a member of this football team" which I believe is something Sparano said about Samson Satele before they traded him (and something he's said about Justin Smiley as well).

Either way, it wasn't the cold lie that people think. He told the truth and never told anyone whether they intended to bring him back or not.

FinAtic8480
05-06-2010, 11:03 AM
Anyway, I cannot confirm for you the specific reason Owens is coming to Miami. He has a place here, I know that. He often trains down here.

But I can confirm for you that T.O. is not coming to join the Dolphins, according to a club source. I think the Dolphins generally like their receiver corps now that Brandon Marshall is part of the group. And I do not see them currently adding anyone who is 36 years old and will be 37 during the season, regardless of whether he has gas in the tank or not.

Simply, I think the Dolphins don't need someone to take catches away from Marshall and Owens might either do that or be unhappy that he's not seeing enough passes his way.

Having said that, I do think Owens still can be a solid contributor for some team in the right situation.

But do I think he's "miami bound," to make the Dolphins that team and that situation?

Nope.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/#ixzz0nA6Pe8T9

FinAtic8480
05-06-2010, 11:08 AM
He didn't say that. He said they think they know what kind of player he is and they think he will be better. And later when he was asked about his statements on Gibril just before cutting him, he pointed out and said if you read the transcript, all I said is that he gets trashed more than he should and we have our own evaluation of him and we think he'll be better, and we believe he will be for another team, it just wasn't a good fit in Miami with the position we asked him to play which was out of position for him.

Fans read into it that Gibril would be starting again but I saw no such thing. I thought what he said about Gibril was lukewarm at best and if I thought it was a sign that they wouldn't cut him, it was only because in some previous examples they have used obvious language about a guy they intend to get rid of like "For now he's a member of this football team" which I believe is something Sparano said about Samson Satele before they traded him (and something he's said about Justin Smiley as well).

Either way, it wasn't the cold lie that people think. He told the truth and never told anyone whether they intended to bring him back or not.

Was not calling Jeff a liar, to me the guy is a hell of a poker player. As fans we tend to not read between the lines and that is something I am starting to learn how to do. This offseason has thought me to play close attention to what these guys say cause at times they can be completely honest and at other times just blow a ton of smoke.

daviddaman2
05-06-2010, 11:09 AM
Pretty much in agreement with everyone else... hope it isn't football related. Would much rather stick with Marshall, Bess and Hartline as the main 3.

FinAtic8480
05-06-2010, 11:15 AM
Pretty much in agreement with everyone else... hope it isn't football related. Would much rather stick with Marshall, Bess and Hartline as the main 3.

If true I would be a bit mad, I am really pulling for RGM. I am actually making my column on him for this week. Since we are talking Receivers, it is funny how RGM has been the hottest topic out of Rookie Mini-Camps.

daviddaman2
05-06-2010, 11:19 AM
If true I would be a bit mad, I am really pulling for RGM. I am actually making my column on him for this week. Since we are talking Receivers, it is funny how RGM has been the hottest topic out of Rookie Mini-Camps.

That's true, i'm interested/excited to see what this kid can do as well.

nyjunc
05-06-2010, 11:24 AM
You need to decide what side you are on and come out of the closet.

to be a dolphin fan do you first need to come out of the closet?:lol:

XxfeensterxX
05-06-2010, 11:35 AM

No you just need to have a few thousand(or maybe 13K) posts on this site.

butta247
05-06-2010, 11:37 AM

great insight as usual. :rolleyes2:

Man I wish you would go away

BillParFan
05-06-2010, 11:37 AM
Was not calling Jeff a liar, to me the guy is a hell of a poker player. As fans we tend to not read between the lines and that is something I am starting to learn how to do. This offseason has thought me to play close attention to what these guys say cause at times they can be completely honest and at other times just blow a ton of smoke.

Two true hints they gave were about the Senior Bowl talent and the statement ....

“We have a philosophy and a mindset going into it, and just because Bill and I haven’t done it in the past doesn’t mean we wouldn’t do it this year,”

Predaphin
05-06-2010, 11:39 AM
If you scroll down on his twitter it says he was going to the ATL on 5/4/10. I'm assuming he's simply in the neighborhood and is simply passing by.

I doubt he's coming for an interview.

daviddaman2
05-06-2010, 11:41 AM
If you scroll down on his twitter it says he was going to the ATL on 5/4/10. I'm assuming he's simply in the neighborhood and is simply passing by.

I doubt he's coming for an interview.

here's hoping...

FinAtic8480
05-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Two true hints they gave were about the Senior Bowl talent and the statement ....

“We have a philosophy and a mindset going into it, and just because Bill and I haven’t done it in the past doesn’t mean we wouldn’t do it this year,”

We are trading for Marshall. I remembered when the Marshall rumors broke out, I just kept hearing this statement over and over again.

BillParFan
05-06-2010, 11:54 AM

Seems to me that you and many of the other posters on Gangreene have a very unhealthy fixation with their own sexual orientation.:ponder:

Many of the most vocal homophobics are closet gays with a deep seated hatred of themselves.:boohoo:

One recent example is the co-founder of Focus on Family that went on vacation with a "Call Boy".:rolleyes:

Come out of the closet Junky. We won't laugh ............much.:sidelol:

redbeard75
05-06-2010, 11:58 AM
To be a jets fan you have to have no life and post your unwanted opinion on the biggest dolphins fan site around.

miamiron
05-06-2010, 11:59 AM
Yeah its not us he's coming for. That would completely stunt the growth of Hartline, Bess, Turner, etc.

Turner is doing well in the "stunt the growth"
scenario by himself

dolpns13
05-06-2010, 12:00 PM
good thing it wont be in a fins uniform

FinAtic8480
05-06-2010, 12:12 PM

Cmon you know you have a Mark Sanchez shrine, and a Sexy Rexy blow up doll under your bed.

I saw one of those Rex Ryan blow up dolls go for top dollars on ebay, it even comes with an attachable lap band for the Jets fans who don't like to much meat on their bones.

JETSJETSJETS
05-06-2010, 12:15 PM
Like Edwards and Holmes is going to tear up the Jets locker room?

Don't worry buddy, Owens is not coming to Miami.
I almost forgot how big of a locker room cancer Braylon Edward was last year. Did Ricky tear up that Dolphin locker room yet? Yeah, Holmes also likes some of that weed like Ricky did, but not much of a locker room distraction. We all know about TO and we all know what went on in Denver last year.

Unfortunately for the Jets fans, TO is not going to the Dolphins.

Emil305
05-06-2010, 12:18 PM
Vaca

JETSJETSJETS
05-06-2010, 12:19 PM
Oh I guess LT IS IN HIS PRIME?
You're probably pissed LT isn't the starter on the Jets. Or maybe you don't even know that.

zackmandude63
05-06-2010, 12:31 PM
Cmon you know you have a Mark Sanchez shrine, and a Sexy Rexy blow up doll under your bed.

I saw one of those Rex Ryan blow up dolls go for top dollars on ebay, it even comes with an attachable lap band for the Jets fans who don't like to much meat on their bones.

I don't think theres that much material on Earth for one of those!!

lbmclean_sj
05-06-2010, 12:35 PM
www.twitter.com/terrellowens (http://www.twitter.com/terrellowens)

is there any better proof that you need to calm down with all the threads?

FinAtic8480
05-06-2010, 12:41 PM
is there any better proof that you need to calm down with all the threads?

Just trying to keep this site as updated as possible. I know a lot of fans on this site appreciate my hard work and that is all that matters to me.

Nublar7
05-06-2010, 12:45 PM
I almost forgot how big of a locker room cancer Braylon Edward was last year. Did Ricky tear up that Dolphin locker room yet? Yeah, Holmes also likes some of that weed like Ricky did, but not much of a locker room distraction. We all know about TO and we all know what went on in Denver last year.

Unfortunately for the Jets fans, TO is not going to the Dolphins.Edwards was no Saint with Cleveland. So, he is now a changed man with New York, but Marshall can't change with the Dolphins? A lot of Marshall's off the field problems had to do with his old girlfriend which is now out of the picture.

Holmes smokes now, Ricky hasn't smoked since 2004.

SabanHater
05-06-2010, 12:46 PM
I'm going to Miami next month..... :ponder:

Vaark
05-06-2010, 12:50 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/05/t5oxfm-1.jpg

J Tes
05-06-2010, 12:51 PM
I'm going to Miami next month..... :ponder:

HOLY ****! You're signing with the Phins? Thats great! What position? Free safety? OLB?

This deserves its own thread. I'm gonna go start one

dolpns13
05-06-2010, 01:11 PM
Edwards was no Saint with Cleveland. So, he is now a changed man with New York, but Marshall can't change with the Dolphins? A lot of Marshall's off the field problems had to do with his old girlfriend which is now out of the picture.

And also from watching his friend get killed and holding his lifeless body bloody in his arms. Edwards issues are simply because he is a moron. Holmes makes Ricky look like mother theresa.

#1dolphinsfan
05-06-2010, 01:25 PM
I wish we would sign him to a one year deal him and Marshall would be scary

AdamC13
05-06-2010, 01:28 PM
Definitely couldn't see TO a Dolphin at this stage of his career.

But I think of the physicality of Marshall and TO at WR. This would be like having two extra OL running wild and over the secondary on running plays. It could spring some long TD runs for RB and RW if this were true.

nyjunc
05-06-2010, 01:31 PM
And also from watching his friend get killed and holding his lifeless body bloody in his arms. Edwards issues are simply because he is a moron. Holmes makes Ricky look like mother theresa.

Didn't Marshall start the problem w/ the guys who killed Darent Williams? you think what Edwards has done is worse?

nbrewer22
05-06-2010, 01:33 PM
This would be a dream come true for me, I have been a huge T.O fan since he entered the league. The drama that he caused made me frown on him a little bit, but he's still my favorite player. T.O and Marshall would be a great 1-2 punch.

Finsfalife
05-06-2010, 01:34 PM
you people ripping on FinAttic are dbags.....Hes poured more articles and insight this offseason than anyone. He posted what T O had on his twitter and made his assumption on it at the time....doesnt mean you have to agree or make the same assumption...click the minimize button on the top right of your screen and get back to work

Finsfalife
05-06-2010, 01:46 PM
Didn't Marshall start the problem w/ the guys who killed Darent Williams? you think what Edwards has done is worse?

You might be the most obnoxious ignorant poster I have ever seen and we all really wish you would leave or move out of your parents basement....13,000 posts! as a jets fan....your so pathetic its funny.

Marshall and Darent Williams got into a war of words with another group who in turn shot williams about 2 hours after the exchange of words.....Edwards punched an 160lb dude (lebrons friend) in the face. Luckly for edwards the dude he punched and lebron arent trying to spend the rest of their lives in prison and shooting him. But you suggesting Marshall is the sole cause of williams death is ignorant and proves your a retard. Marshall and williams did nothing wrong in having an exchange of words, how were they to know it would result in a drive by later. Again you wouldnt know what was worse because you would have to leave Finheaven or your moms basement to go to a bar to speak to other people or god forbid the opposite sex.

greasyObnoxious
05-06-2010, 01:48 PM

speculation

Vertical Limit
05-06-2010, 01:50 PM
The only one excited about TO here is FinAtic. :rolleyes: That guy is done.

nyjunc
05-06-2010, 01:54 PM
You might be the most obnoxious ignorant poster I have ever seen and we all really wish you would leave or move out of your parents basement....13,000 posts! as a jets fan....your so pathetic its funny.

Marshall and Darent Williams got into a war of words with another group who in turn shot williams about 2 hours after the exchange of words.....Edwards punched an 160lb dude (lebrons friend) in the face. Luckly for edwards the dude he punched and lebron arent trying to spend the rest of their lives in prison and shooting him. But you suggesting Marshall is the sole cause of williams death is ignorant and proves your a retard. Marshall and williams did nothing wrong in having an exchange of words, how were they to know it would result in a drive by later. Again you wouldnt know what was worse because you would have to leave Finheaven or your moms basement to go to a bar to speak to other people or god forbid the opposite sex.

Where did I say Marshall was "the sole cause of Williams' death"? Before calling someone a retard maybe you could learn how to read?

Tunaphish429
05-06-2010, 01:57 PM
Hahahaha

I love this..

Tunaphish429
05-06-2010, 01:58 PM

Cutting a little deep with that basement remark...

Statler Waldorf
05-06-2010, 02:21 PM
I could be Miami bound with a simple call to my travel agent.....doesn't mean I'm going to sign with the Dolphins. :)

Maybe you should, can you play Free Satety? :)

dolpns13
05-06-2010, 02:27 PM

No.. he didnt start it, they both did, along with the other gang members...

nyjunc
05-06-2010, 02:35 PM
No.. he didnt start it, they both did, along with the other gang members...

He was involved though, right?

lbmclean_sj
05-06-2010, 02:41 PM
Just trying to keep this site as updated as possible. I know a lot of fans on this site appreciate my hard work and that is all that matters to me.

I appreciate you but a "columnist" shouldn't be a regurgitator

I guess this crappy thread gets to stay so as not to offend you, but it offends me that threads I have created with actual thoughts in them have gone to spam.

Chubby
05-06-2010, 02:43 PM

I guess this crappy thread gets to stay so as not to offend you, but it offends me that threads I have created with actual thoughts in them have gone to spam.
Who Pooped in your Cheerios this morning?
Chubbs

Joe Fitz
05-06-2010, 02:54 PM
Why would you guys be against the signing? I feel like TO has finally matured at his age, I didn't hear a peep from him last year in Buffalo (could be wrong).

I am all for bringing in TO. If anyone can play receiver into his 30s it would be TO, the guy keeps himself in ridiculous shape. He would be brought in to be a #2 receiver for the first time in his career (other then the Jerry Rice years) and I think that he still has enough left in the tank to be a very very good #2.

I feel like we have turned a weakness into a strength just with the trade for Marshall, I feel like this signing would solidify the position even more. I also think between him and Marshall they could teach Hartline (and maybe even Turner) a thing or 2 about being a possession receiver.

The thought of Marshall, Owens, and Bess on the field at the same time gives me a chubby.

That being said I would be all for the signing.

SammySmif
05-06-2010, 02:54 PM
I love how Twitter has basically made athletes into superegos and journalists into paniced social media monitors who HAVE to read all of it everyday to "stay on top of things".

Nothing funnier then when some clown on Sportscenter has to report what an athlete "posted on his twitter account".

dolpns13
05-06-2010, 02:55 PM
He was involved though, right?

No, he wasnt invloved at all.

JETSJETSJETS
05-06-2010, 02:58 PM
Edwards was no Saint with Cleveland. So, he is now a changed man with New York, but Marshall can't change with the Dolphins? A lot of Marshall's off the field problems had to do with his old girlfriend which is now out of the picture.

Ricky was tested positive for marijuana in 2007.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2867381

Im not saying Marshall will be a distraction in Miami. Just saying he has to prove it. So far, Edwards has. As for Holmes, he's a one year lease to own deal. One of these two players will be gone next year. If Holmes can get his act straight, Edwards might be the odd man out. If Holmes stays the same, Im guessing Edwards will see the door.

Chubby
05-06-2010, 03:05 PM
Ricky was tested positive for marijuana in 2007.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2867381

Im not saying Marshall will be a distraction in Miami. Just saying he has to prove it. So far, Edwards has. As for Holmes, he's a one year lease to own deal. One of these two players will be gone next year. If Holmes can get his act straight, Edwards might be the odd man out. If Holmes stays the same, Im guessing Edwards will see the door.

Obviously you didnt watch the documentary.
Chubbs

lbmclean_sj
05-06-2010, 04:11 PM
you people ripping on FinAttic are dbags.....Hes poured more articles and insight this offseason than anyone. He posted what T O had on his twitter and made his assumption on it at the time....doesnt mean you have to agree or make the same assumption...click the minimize button on the top right of your screen and get back to work

insight?

LMFAO

people with real insight actually make a living commenting on the NFL, they don't cheer the tweets of jagoffs

Finsfalife
05-06-2010, 04:21 PM
insight?

LMFAO

people with real insight actually make a living commenting on the NFL, they don't cheer the tweets of jagoffs

I know you have been on this site for the last 3 months where every bit of Dolphins news has been posted on here within 20 min from Finatic. That is the insight I am talking about. Or posting insder info, before its reported. But ya you go ahead and rip on him....your insight has been far better....LMFAO..nice

Nublar7
05-06-2010, 04:23 PM

I guess this crappy thread gets to stay so as not to offend you, but it offends me that threads I have created with actual thoughts in them have gone to spam.Really? In the past 12 months you have a total of 5 threads that you created that were moved to spam. They were as follows:

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f53/john-beck-226034.html

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f53/which-is-more-dumb-268805.html

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=268810

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=269527

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271176

Which one of those threads that was moved to spam was "created with actual thoughts"?

BleedinGreenNC
05-06-2010, 04:26 PM

Why would he do that? We dealt with TO last season, no big deal if true.

icelatte39
05-06-2010, 04:27 PM
www.twitter.com/terrellowens (http://www.twitter.com/terrellowens)

Maybe he's taking a vacation in Miami..

lbmclean_sj
05-06-2010, 04:28 PM
That is the insight I am talking about. Or posting insder info, before its reported.

he has a computer and time on his hands

wow what insight

I said I appreciate what he does, but you decided to make it personal and call me a douchebag. you have great "insight" too I guess

all that being said, he is young and bright and could be destined for a nice career for all I know. but I am not a douchebag because I don't consider a polished twitter turd to be real news/insight

Nawledge
05-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Finatic does nuttin but try to help out and provide everyone with info...theres no reason to rip on him.

Nawledge
05-06-2010, 04:38 PM
he has a computer and time on his hands

wow what insight

I said I appreciate what he does, but you decided to make it personal and call me a douchebag. you have great "insight" too I guess

all that being said, he is young and bright and could be destined for a nice career for all I know. but I am not a douchebag because I don't consider a polished twitter turd to be real news/insight

what are you jealous that Finatic drops the info before the media outlets or somethin?

PrimeTimePlayer
05-06-2010, 04:46 PM
I doubt he signs here

fgrocker
05-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Stupid thread. TO and thousands of other athletes party in Miami every offseason.

Travis34
05-06-2010, 04:56 PM
I doubt it.

lbmclean_sj
05-06-2010, 05:04 PM
what are you jealous that Finatic drops the info before the media outlets or somethin?

your username is perfect

clownfish
05-06-2010, 05:05 PM
Finatic does nuttin but try to help out and provide everyone with info...theres no reason to rip on him.

Lb is not the only one on here who feels this way. I appreciate Finatic's work, but he clogs the main forum with threads that could easily be merged into one big thread. I don't know how many "Ronnie trade rumor" threads he started in the week leading up to the draft, but it had to be more than five. Nothing new in each thread, just regurgitated speculation by another unqualified blog writer. Absolutely no reason they couldn't all be merged. I said something in one of the threads and got told to basically STFU. I'm just stating my opinion.

Distinguishing between real news and complete BS is also an important journalistic tool, I would think. That and proper grammar and spelling. I don't mind grammar or spelling mistakes from the casual poster, but if I'm going to appreciate what a writer is trying to convey, I need to trust his grasp of basic English.

lbmclean_sj
05-06-2010, 05:06 PM
Finatic drops the info before the media outlets or somethin?

when did that happen?

lbmclean_sj
05-06-2010, 05:11 PM
Distinguishing between real news and complete BS is an important journalistic tool, I would think. That and proper grammar and spelling. I don't mind grammar mistakes from the casual poster, but if I'm going to appreciate what a writer is trying to convey, I need to trust his grasp of basic English.

well someone gets it

why would we not just subscribe to the tweets of PFT, Glazer, Mort et al if you keep undermining your work with spam?

BARF
05-06-2010, 05:14 PM
don't want him he will just be a cancer to the team especially brandon who is supposedly turning his life around

Adam First
05-06-2010, 05:36 PM
He's not going to the Dolphins. Can we lock this thread now?

Sgt.FinFan
05-06-2010, 07:21 PM
I always wondered, if Parcells didn't want him 4 years ago when he was alot closer to his prime then he is now, why would he want him now ? Why don't people get this ?
Weird. I've also wondered, how old does a "name" player have to be before "fans" stop clammoring for them ?

dolphan8055
05-07-2010, 02:58 PM
dont bring him here, hes a cancer...

Mcganiel
05-07-2010, 03:24 PM
Wow that was scary...

etsudolfan
05-07-2010, 05:26 PM
if he came in for the veteran minimum, I'd kick the tires....you have to remember this guy is desperate for a job, so we would hold the advantage. lol sound bites between him and Marshall and Revis would be be awesome!!

FinAtic8480
05-07-2010, 06:58 PM
Thanks for all the kind words from the supporters, I appreciate it. Like I said all the matters to me is to keep Dolfans and this site updated. Finheaven lets me put my work every week on their front page for the whole world to see and the least I can do is keep this thread as updated as possible. I know not everyone is gonna agree with my opinions or how I do my work, but it comes with the territory. Thanks again for appreciating my work.

Cali Finfan
05-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Who knows, bring him in cheap and let him have a opprotunity to earn a spot. If he earns it give it to him. Compitition never hurts anything and if he could make us better bring him in. That is my two cents...

mikethewreck
05-07-2010, 08:17 PM
T.O. coming to Miami would not be the end of the world. He usually gives a team one good season before he spontaneously combusts. Dude is an awesome talent but he's getting old and has always been dropply. The main downside I see from him is losing a talented young receiver who could become a mainstay for years on our team.

lbmclean_sj
05-07-2010, 10:53 PM
Like I said all the matters to me is to keep Dolfans and this site updated. .:lol:

Fin_Frenzy_84
05-07-2010, 11:08 PM
Its T.O. he knows what he is doing... He loves getting the fans at the edge of there seats and loves the attention... Most likely he is just going to Miami just for vacation... He knows that fans will look at his twitter and make something of it. He did it on purpose

CANDolphan
05-08-2010, 04:59 AM
Can we please cut down on the rumor mongering?

RyanWallace321
05-08-2010, 09:52 AM
he has a house in miami usually spends most of his off season down there or in L.A.

Phinatic8u
05-08-2010, 10:49 AM
:lol:

WOW, guy your so f'in cool haha. Really guy get a life or something, get laid, get a job or something. You sir are one sad fella. Your either gay, jealous or just a h8r. Im personally going with h8r but hey if your gay than thats fine.

lbmclean_sj
05-08-2010, 10:54 AM
WOW, guy your so f'in cool haha. Really guy get a life or something, get laid, get a job or something. You sir are one sad fella. Your either gay, jealous or just a h8r. Im personally going with h8r but hey if your gay than thats fine.:lol::lol:

FinsKickArse
05-08-2010, 11:11 AM
I wouldnt mind it, but my only problem is we'd probably have to get rid of one of young WRs to make room.
Since hes been a free agent for sooo long, I think he now sees that he isn't as valuable to teams as he once thought...so I dont think his attitude will be any problem anymore...
his eyes should be opened and he wont do anything to hurt the team that takes a chance on him...

rbrown23111
05-08-2010, 11:30 AM
There is no chance TO comes here, but if he did I would actually be excited..

lbmclean_sj
05-08-2010, 01:33 PM
TO just tweeted that he is going to play with the dolphins

Wow this is exciting!!!!

oh wait, he is just going to discover cove

Phinatic8u
05-08-2010, 01:35 PM
:lol::lol:

There you go with the giggles again. all i know is that where I'm from & who raised me people don't stand too long when they laugh in my face.

Phinatic8u
05-08-2010, 01:39 PM
Whats soo funny? i wasn't being a comedian. i remember growing up with people like you..Thinking there the ish & everything they say is law. They didn't stand too damn long in my way..

lbmclean_sj
05-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Your either gay, jealous or just a h8r.......i remember growing up:lol::lol::lol:

fgrocker
05-08-2010, 01:51 PM
There you go with the giggles again. all i know is that where I'm from & who raised me people don't stand too long when they laugh in my face.

Word of advice: Trying to sound tough over the internet will make people laugh even more at you.

locopro
05-08-2010, 02:53 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/05/ethug2-1.jpg

CANDolphan
05-09-2010, 02:02 AM
Whats soo funny? i wasn't being a comedian. i remember growing up with people like you..Thinking there the ish & everything they say is law. They didn't stand too damn long in my way..

Holy **** we get it, you're a bad *** who beats up people who laugh in his face. There's really no need to repeat it 5 times in a row, immediately after your homophobic tirade. Grow up.

JerryD
05-09-2010, 02:32 AM
HEY!!! ... why are there 10 pages of T.O. comments??????? Our FO has zero interest.

Sheesh, its more like those babes on The View, more than football & team-buidling thought. Just like all those Gin & Chowder threads ... and Dez before the draft & his momma. Please don't start a Jamarcus thread making excuses why its not his fault!!

Listen to your Tuna ... "If they don't bite as pups, they usually don't bite" (Translation: If they suck, they usually SUCK FOREVER!!) Now who's gonna go & ask Tuna to show us White's teeth marks on his AZZ!!:lol2:

FinAtic8480
05-09-2010, 02:37 AM
Mods close this thread, thank you

steeda
05-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Owens sucks.