PDA

View Full Version : Text being scrunched

overworkedirish
05-21-2010, 11:49 PM
I don't know if it's just my computer, my browser (Firefox), my text size, but in all threads, text is scrunching for me. At full resolution (1366 x 768) text is limited to a small column. Any smaller than that (if I make the window 2/3rds or 1/2 the screen), all the text streams downwards in a vertical column of letters.

L
i
k
e
t
h
i
s

Is this the new format talking? Or is something up with my set up?

Thanks.

Wildbill3
05-22-2010, 07:38 AM
I don't know if it's just my computer, my browser (Firefox), my text size, but in all threads, text is scrunching for me. At full resolution (1366 x 768) text is limited to a small column. Any smaller than that (if I make the window 2/3rds or 1/2 the screen), all the text streams downwards in a vertical column of letters.

L
i
k
e
t
h
i
s

Thanks.
can you try a lower or higher resolution? also, scroll down to the very both and try one using "bluehaze" as your viewing skin. that should help until this is resolved. (screenshot please)

VManis
05-27-2010, 11:30 AM

L
i
k
e
t
h
i
s

Thanks.

I'm having a similar issue but I'm using IE. It looks better if I lower the screen zoom to around 75% but then its too small to read.