PDA

View Full Version : backbreaker......

sinPHIN
05-24-2010, 07:31 PM
i just played the backbreaker demo and im gonna just stick with madden. backbreaker is different and hard to get use to. anyone else try it?

regency
05-26-2010, 10:05 PM
takes a little getting use to. since passing the ball and switching receivers is linked to the right stick, sometimes when i want to throw instead it switches views to another reciever and i get sacked. but i personally think madden is crap since they bought the exclusive rights to the NFL license. ESPN 2k5 > all football games.

sinPHIN
05-31-2010, 03:49 PM
i totally agree 2k5 is the best football game ever

Uruguayfinfan
07-07-2010, 02:07 AM
I hope this can change soon... i hate that Madden is the only game who can use the teams and players names.. competition leads to improvement. Madden has become a bit boring IMO.. Still play it, because there's no other choice...
This is why i love soccer games, where Konami (PES Pro Evolution Soccer) and EA Sports (FIFA) fight for their sales trying to improve in every way they're able to.

Anyone know up to when madden has the rights?

Mr_Freezetag
07-07-2010, 02:12 AM
I'm glad some of you guys here agree with me on the "madden-sucks-because-they-put-a-stranglehold-on-quality-football-games-because-they-are-a-monopoly" topic.

It bothers me and in the Madden forum for Madden 11 most people were completely content with pumping $60 into it when all they will do is get flashier cut scenes and update the rosters.

I'm not saying I won't buy it (bc I need the NFL fix) but I am not happy about the future of football gaming. It has a sad future as long as EA is ruining it.

Greatness920
07-22-2010, 09:14 PM
i personally love backbreaker and that tackling mini game is by far the best lol i dont need the names on players back to buy a game. the actual game mechanics do take getting used to tho

Clipse
07-22-2010, 11:01 PM
You can download all the NFL teams and players for backbreaker. I do agree that it sucks that Madden struck a deal with the NFL though. They did it because they knew they couldn't compete with 2K sports. ESPN NFL 2K5 was an incredible game, and still the best football game to date, and EA just knew they wouldn't be able to compete for much longer. Sadly, EA is going to to have the NFL license for as long as they want it.