PDA

View Full Version : halo: reach dated

maccachief
05-25-2010, 03:20 AM
http://www.bungie.net/News/Blog.aspx?mode=news#cid26642

halo: reach has been dated for release on sept. 14, 2010. for anyone who doesn't know, this is bungie's final halo game, which is actually a prequel to halo 1. the multiplayer beta just ended last week and was amazing fun

DisturbedShifty
05-25-2010, 04:03 AM
I liked the Beta. I really love the DMR. Now I just need to get a side job so I can afford the legendary edition.

Troysif
05-25-2010, 10:38 AM
I hope this turns out to be a great ending for the series.

ryanosaur2000
07-24-2010, 08:15 PM
This game should be f**king class. I cannot wait for it along with Fallout New Vegas and Gears of War 3 (April)

DisturbedShifty
07-24-2010, 08:53 PM
So I won't be getting the legendary edition like I wanted. So I will settle for the limited edition.

Anyway, ever since they showcased the new Forge at Comic-Con, I went from being somewhat excited to really excited.

Now I just need to get internet back at my house...

FinsNCanes
08-13-2010, 04:56 PM
I'm not so sure about Halo : Reach MP. Seems they added some interesting stuff, but not having a sprint at all? I'm so used to sprint anymore..I find it kind of goofy your guy just walks around. I don't even think you can crouch in Halo, can you? Dated is right ;p. I was never huge into Halo, just played the 2nd one for a while online which was fun from what I remember. The fun just didn't last that long. Leaning towards Medal Of Honor...I think.

DisturbedShifty
08-13-2010, 05:05 PM
@FinsNCanes-Well the sprint armor ability looks as though it will be one of the most commonly used ones. And as for crouch, of course its in the game. Only difference is you have to toggle the options from "click and hold to crouch" or "click once to crouch and then click again to stand back up".

As for Reach's multiplayer, I found it really fun when I played the beta. Especially with the sprint AA. If anything I would certainly give it a try. Even though Bungie won't admit it, they did try to improve things to attach the CoD fan base.

Chubby
08-18-2010, 10:28 AM
I am waiting for my brothers PlayNTrade store in Homestead to open this weekend and i will be putting down my deposit on the Limitted Edition Halo Reach 250gig 360 Console.
I needed a new console anyways and I was going to buy the game seperate so it ends up being a $40 difference. Plus you get a 2nd controller and both the console and the controllers have the art from the game wrapped on it.

Cant wait to play the Multiplayer with the exclusive Flaming Spartan Helmet :)
Chubbs

FinsNCanes
08-22-2010, 02:05 PM
@FinsNCanes-Well the sprint armor ability looks as though it will be one of the most commonly used ones. And as for crouch, of course its in the game. Only difference is you have to toggle the options from "click and hold to crouch" or "click once to crouch and then click again to stand back up".

As for Reach's multiplayer, I found it really fun when I played the beta. Especially with the sprint AA. If anything I would certainly give it a try. Even though Bungie won't admit it, they did try to improve things to attach the CoD fan base.

I hope they aren't going for the CoD fanbase..good lord. I'm more of Battlefield guy. I thought I read they have an objective type gamemode for MP though so I'll have to check that out. I can't do the Deathmatch/Team Deatchmatch stuff. It's gonna be funny though to watch two dudes throw down that shield ability at the same time just staring at eachother for 10 seconds.