PDA

View Full Version : Who has the best samer score in FH

Bta72dolphins
05-27-2010, 03:19 AM
(Crap mod pls fix thread name)
I can not sleep right now and was wondering who hear has the best and games you got all achievements.

33620 is my score right now. I have 18 games with a complete gamer score 3 of them being arcade.

BioShock
Borderlands
Darksiders
Dash of Destruction (I am ashamed of that one)
Final Fantasy XIII (I HATE TURTLES if you played the game to the very end you know what i mean)
Galaga
Gears of War
Halo 3 (NEW all 1750)
Halo 3 ODST (NEW)
Madden 06 (Only one cause i suck playing the game was a lot better playing the real thing in high school :chuckle:)
Need for Speed - Most Wanted and Undercover
Prince of Persia (NEW, it was easy game was ok)
Terminator Salvation (Game sucked, but huge Terminator fan)
Tomb Raider - Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld
UNO (That's right!:hump:Get some)

sinPHIN
05-30-2010, 03:58 PM
only 21,000

Bta72dolphins
06-02-2010, 02:49 AM
only 21,000

How do you like Red Dead Redemption? If you ever want some help getting achievements for a game let me know or use xbox360achievements.org awesome website.

sinPHIN
06-03-2010, 12:56 AM
How do you like Red Dead Redemption? If you ever want some help getting achievements for a game let me know or use xbox360achievements.org awesome website.

read dead was one of the best games ive played. mass effect 2 is the best this year and in my opinion read dead is right behind. thanks if i ever need help il send you a pm. do you play ufc and sports games?

maccachief
06-03-2010, 09:20 AM
currently sitting a little over 58,000, as you can see in my sig, and currently (as far as new cheeves go...) playing Oblivion

as for the 100% games...

retail:
Fight Night 3
Halo 3 (retail and DLC) (soon to be Halo: ODST if i can get people to play it again...)
Left 4 Dead (retail and DLC)
Left 4 Dead 2 (only retail, working on DLC)
Madden 09
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
NFL Tour
Rock Band 2
TMNT (ashamed of that one...but my nephew enjoyed it...)
WWE Legends of Wrestlemania
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010

Arcade:
Dash of Destruction (another i'm ashamed of...)

There are quite a few games (18 by my count) that i've played that i only need 5 or less achievements to 100% them...but i just didn't feel like it

and to bta72dolphins...how the hell are you enjoying ff13? i played through and beat it purely because i hate not finishing RPGs...but, for me, it was nothing like a final fantasy should be. i was so bored and uninterested throughout the whole game, and i thought the combat system was horrendous

Bta72dolphins
07-06-2010, 05:26 PM
currently sitting a little over 58,000, as you can see in my sig, and currently (as far as new cheeves go...) playing Oblivion

as for the 100% games...

retail:
Fight Night 3
Halo 3 (retail and DLC) (soon to be Halo: ODST if i can get people to play it again...)
Left 4 Dead (retail and DLC)
Left 4 Dead 2 (only retail, working on DLC)
Madden 09
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
NFL Tour
Rock Band 2
TMNT (ashamed of that one...but my nephew enjoyed it...)
WWE Legends of Wrestlemania
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010

Arcade:
Dash of Destruction (another i'm ashamed of...)

There are quite a few games (18 by my count) that i've played that i only need 5 or less achievements to 100% them...but i just didn't feel like it

and to bta72dolphins...how the hell are you enjoying ff13? i played through and beat it purely because i hate not finishing RPGs...but, for me, it was nothing like a final fantasy should be. i was so bored and uninterested throughout the whole game, and i thought the combat system was horrendous

Crap thought i had the best score oh well... i wish admin would fix the samer to gamer.

First i have to say I am very biest opinion with Final Fantasies. FF13 was different for sure VERY LINEAR, but the story line was one of the best LOVE the ending. Plus I love FF no matter what so it takes a lot for me to say I hate FF game and i can tell you the only i really hated was FF10-2.

I wasn't a big fan of the combat system either but i think if they fix a few things and put more a custom fill, it would be great. The ATB gauge and the Paradigms were good and like to see what they can do to improve it. Also did not like how all the real good stuff came till the end and sub missions. They are thinking of making a sequel which might be good so they can bring it back to where you don't have to focus on main missions and upgrade your character.

For any one that is interested in Final Fantasy, they are thinking of making two more games dealing with the FF13 world. One being a sequel to the FF13 that just came out which worries me because oddly enough final Fantasy has a bad track record of sequels when there are an A$$ ton of them. The other one that has a completely different storyline and people, but same world is FF13 Versus which has been in production, Google it.