PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone watch "A Season on the Brink"?

phinsphan4ever
03-12-2002, 03:01 PM
I was curious to anyone's thoughts and or opinions of the movie. I, myself, thought it wasn't that bad, although could've been done a little better. Although I do like Brian Dennehy, I thought another actor could've portrayed the role of Bob Knight better(i.e. Joe Pesci:lol: , Russell Crowe, Robert DeNiro). My favorite part was when Bob was yelling at Steve Alford, yelling at him, "I want leadership on this team! Alford, you couldn't lead a whore into bed!":lol: :lol: :lol:

iceblizzard69
03-12-2002, 05:04 PM
I saw parts of that ****ty movie.

Mack Daddy
03-12-2002, 06:52 PM
Damn, I wanted to see that but I missed it. Dennehy is a pretty good actor. Judging from the 2 opinions above, it doesn't sound like I should be too disappointed in not seeing it.:cool:

phinsphan4ever
03-12-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Mack Daddy
Damn, I wanted to see that but I missed it. Dennehy is a pretty good actor. Judging from the 2 opinions above, it doesn't sound like I should be too disappointed in not seeing it.:cool:

They'll air it probably about 100 more times, so if you want to catch it, you'll have ample opportunity to do so. It was average with some entertaining aspects to it.

Muck
03-13-2002, 07:31 PM
Guy on the DT boards said it was HORRIBLE!! Said it was factually inaccurate and skewed.

Frank-n-Furter
03-13-2002, 11:52 PM
Nah, never saw it, but I read about a guy going to jail for a year for posession of narcotics. His book is called, "Season in the Clink":D