PDA

View Full Version : I Am On Strike **UPDATE** Demands Met



Muck
12-03-2003, 10:51 AM
I will not make my 10,000th post until my demands are met.

SuperMarksBros.
12-03-2003, 10:52 AM
:eek: attention whore? :lol: j/k

dolphan39
12-03-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Muck
I will not make my 10,000th post until my demands are met. I will give you 10000 points for you 10000th post - will that do it :lol: ?

DrAstroZoom
12-03-2003, 10:54 AM
Of course, he would have to post again to let us know his demands. A conundrum, wouldn't you say, Muck?

Clumpy
12-03-2003, 10:59 AM
1-800-cry-baby

Bumrush
12-03-2003, 11:03 AM
10k posts, big deal!! I'll catch up to you by 2010

ZOD
12-03-2003, 11:09 AM
I had to check my posts per day average before I said this but



GET A LIFE!

Here is my offer \/

inFINSible
12-03-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Muck
I will not make my 10,000th post until my demands are met.

Okay, I've rented "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert".....I have three cartons of cigarettes....One coast guard approved flotation device.....two crossbows...and I've greased up the cat....that's everything right?

unclemonty
12-03-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Muck
I will not make my 10,000th post until my demands are met.

Maybe this pic will help you make your next post.
Vida demands it LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Bumrush
12-03-2003, 12:18 PM
OMG that *** is out of hand

M-REAL
12-03-2003, 12:23 PM
Since ya won't post your demand, how about a 4 foot blonde with no teeth? Will that do it?:D :o

DeDolfan
12-03-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Bumrush
OMG that *** is out of hand


Sure is and I wish it was in mine !!! :lol:

CirclingWagons
12-03-2003, 12:46 PM
His demands are a December road win....I fear that we may never see Muck again:(

PhinsTD
12-03-2003, 12:54 PM
Always getting that jab in there huh CW?

SuperMarksBros.
12-03-2003, 12:54 PM
lol @ CW

Scrap
12-03-2003, 01:05 PM
Muck just PMed me. He said his demands are that someone return his lifesize Bobby Humphrey blow-up doll, and it must not have been "used". He said he saw someone wearing a Bills hat running out of his house with it. Someone please return it, so he will end his strike.

SuperMarksBros.
12-03-2003, 01:07 PM
CW, i'm looking in your direction :lol:...wait, clumpy has a suspicious look on his face. GET HIM!!

CirclingWagons
12-03-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Scrappy
Muck just PMed me. He said his demands are that someone return his lifesize Bobby Humphrey blow-up doll, and it must not have been "used". He said he saw someone wearing a Bills hat running out of his house with it. Someone please return it, so he will end his strike. Wink wink...
to be honest though, it wasn't me, I burned all my Bills gear...I'm a Bengals fan now:lol:

Clumpy
12-03-2003, 01:12 PM
:foundout:

dolfan06
12-03-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Wink wink...
to be honest though, it wasn't me, I burned all my Bills gear...I'm a Bengals fan now:lol: good move, you'll be a happier person for it!;)

1972
12-03-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Of course, he would have to post again to let us know his demands. A conundrum, wouldn't you say, Muck?

I don't mean to state the obvious here, but couldn't Mr. Muck just edit his 9999 post to let us know his demands?

So, let's hear those demands.

Cranx
12-03-2003, 02:45 PM
Muck bro, you've been a busy beaver! I thought I posted a lot but wow! You and I registered at about the same time yet you have over three times the number of posts I do- and I didn't even have a job for much of that time! :eek:

I think I know what Muck's demands are: he wants a girlfriend to occupy more of his time. ;)

dolfan87
12-03-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
His demands are a December road win....I fear that we may never see Muck again:(

Naw, it's cool CW...we play the Bills this month, Muck will be back. ;)

xiidaen
12-03-2003, 03:22 PM
(wonders if Clumped has gotten into any more sig bets lately)

CirclingWagons
12-03-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by dolfan87


Naw, it's cool CW...we play the Bills this month, Muck will be back. ;) He's nowhere to be seen, like Chris Webber in clutch situations

CirclingWagons
12-03-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Expo88
Muck bro, you've been a busy beaver! I thought I posted a lot but wow! You and I registered at about the same time yet you have over three times the number of posts I do- and I didn't even have a job for much of that time! :eek:

I think I know what Muck's demands are: he wants a girlfriend to occupy more of his time. ;)
I hear Anna Nicole Smith is single;)

Scrap
12-03-2003, 03:43 PM
No one said he was desperate CW.

CirclingWagons
12-03-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Scrappy
No one said he was desperate CW.
I never was much of a matchmaker anyways:lol:

Scrap
12-03-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
He's nowhere to be seen, like Chris Webber in clutch situations He was mumbling something about the Neverland Ranch. Does any of our younger posters know the number there?:lol:

CirclingWagons
12-03-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Scrappy
He was mumbling something about the Neverland Ranch. Does any of our younger posters know the number there?:lol:
ouch:eek: :roflmao:

dolfan06
12-03-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Scrappy
He was mumbling something about the Neverland Ranch. Does any of our younger posters know the number there?:lol: they were never given the number, just a ...................................never mind!:rolleyes:

Scrap
12-03-2003, 03:54 PM
:confused: You seem to know too much about this 06.:D

Dolfan954
12-03-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

I never was much of a matchmaker anyways:lol:

Are you crazy? Ana Nicole looks hot again! She lost all that weight. :)

CirclingWagons
12-03-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan954


Are you crazy? Ana Nicole looks hot again! She lost all that weight. :)
are you joking or not?...I havent seen her on TV in like a year, so I dont know..:confused:

Scrap
12-03-2003, 03:59 PM
Got a pic? I'd have to see it. All I can picture is a 250 pound Tammy Fay.

dolfan06
12-03-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Scrappy
:confused: You seem to know too much about this 06.:D these younger members, like c-jerk, didn't know what they were letting themselves into and posted a lot about it!;)

Marino1983
12-03-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Wink wink...
to be honest though, it wasn't me, I burned all my Bills gear...I'm a Bengals fan now:lol:



Most definitely a move UP c-JERK !

But I doubt that the fan base would let you on the bandwagon ....

:lol:

Mairno1983

Scrap
12-03-2003, 04:02 PM
Aah, I was starting to worry about ya 06.:lol: :lol:

dolfan06
12-03-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Scrappy
Got a pic? I'd have to see it. All I can picture is a 250 pound Tammy Fay. god, you mentioned her name and i remember a t-shirt i saw, it was as funny as hell. it had color splotches all over it and it said "i ran into tammy fay!":D

CirclingWagons
12-03-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
these younger members, like c-jerk, didn't know what they were letting themselves into and posted a lot about it!;) yeah...I'm 20....he wouldnt like me, he only likes 'em 10 and under:lol:

Scrap
12-03-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
god, you mentioned her name and i remember a t-shirt i saw, it was as funny as hell. it had color splothes all over it and it said "i ran into tammy fay!":D :lol:

CirclingWagons
12-03-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983




Most definitely a move UP c-JERK !

But I doubt that the fan base would let you on the bandwagon ....

:lol:

Mairno1983
I missed you:lol:

Scrap
12-03-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
yeah...I'm 20....he wouldnt like me, he only likes 'em 10 and under:lol:

Then what's Muck doing there?

dolfan06
12-03-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Scrappy


Then what's Muck doing there? he's buying xmas gifts. he probably heard michael jackson has little boys underwear, half off!:D

CirclingWagons
12-03-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Scrappy


Then what's Muck doing there? I think that was a false report Scrappy....that's bad journalism buddy;)

Scrap
12-03-2003, 04:24 PM
Somebody's gotta do it.:lol:

DrAstroZoom
12-03-2003, 04:27 PM
Whatever ... just keep the Jennifer Aniston pix coming.

SuperMarksBros.
12-03-2003, 04:29 PM
is that pic real?

Scrap
12-03-2003, 04:44 PM
I'm not sure.

DrAstroZoom
12-03-2003, 04:54 PM
I think it might be ... it seems like I remember her doing a really racy shoot a couple years ago, and that one looks familiar.

Scrap
12-03-2003, 04:56 PM
Just glancing at it, I keep thinking she's playing with them.

iceblizzard69
12-03-2003, 05:14 PM
Why is this a sticky?

Scrap
12-03-2003, 05:18 PM
I think my avatar made it sticky.

Cranx
12-03-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Why is this a sticky?

Because Muck wanted extra attention. It's the official "look at me" post! :p

Prime Time
12-03-2003, 05:25 PM
:lol: That's okay Muck, stay on stirke....I will get to 10,000 before you since your demands will never be met. I will never allow it....mwahahahahahhahahah :evil: :lol:

Prime Time
12-03-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Why is this a sticky?

Just wait until you get to 9999...I am sure you will want to sticky yours too and say I have hit the 10,000 Crew! :tongue:

Prime Time
12-03-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Muck
I will not make my 10,000th post until my demands are met.

:sleep:

dolfan06
12-03-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time


Just wait until you get to 9999...I am sure you will want to sticky yours too and say I have hit the 10,000 Crew! :tongue: nobody gave me one!:(

DeDolfan
12-03-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

are you joking or not?...I havent seen her on TV in like a year, so I dont know..:confused:

I like Vicki Smith alot better!! ;)

iceblizzard69
12-03-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time


Just wait until you get to 9999...I am sure you will want to sticky yours too and say I have hit the 10,000 Crew! :tongue:

I'm actually pretty close to 10,000. I might make a post about it but I won't go on strike.

Prime Time
12-03-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
nobody gave me one!:(

That's because nobody likes you :lol: :jk:

Why not take some of Muck's spotlight and have a celebration for your 10,000 post. Better late then never, and you get to outshow Muck.


HURRAY FOR 06!!!!

Prime Time
12-03-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69


I'm actually pretty close to 10,000. I might make a post about it but I won't go on strike.

I know you're close, that is why I said it. Muck is not seriously on strike unless I took this as a joke and am entirely wrong.

dolfan06
12-03-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time


That's because nobody likes you :lol: :jk:

Why not take some of Muck's spotlight and have a celebration for your 10,000 post. Better late then never, and you get to outshow Muck.


HURRAY FOR 06!!!! that'd be like flagging down the super chief with a candle!:rolleyes:

Prime Time
12-03-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
that'd be like flagging down the super chief with a candle!:rolleyes:

So don't want it now....fineeeeeeeeeee! No more party for you, it has been officially cancelled. Looks like Muck will get all the attention.

dolfan06
12-03-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time


So don't want it now....fineeeeeeeeeee! No more party for you, it has been officially cancelled. Looks like Muck will get all the attention. it all depends on what IT is!:D

Scrap
12-03-2003, 05:47 PM
I hope everyone will celebrate my 2276th post. That's the one that really counts.

Prime Time
12-03-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
it all depends on what IT is!:D

Vida Guerrera....

Prime Time
12-03-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Scrappy
I hope everyone will celebrate my 2276th post. That's the one that really counts.

With that avatar we celebrate all your posts :lol:

Scrap
12-03-2003, 06:00 PM
:allhail: :allhail: :thewave: :thewave: :surf: 2276 posts!!!Go Scrappy!

dolfan06
12-03-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Scrappy
:allhail: :allhail: :thewave: :thewave: :surf: 2276 posts!!!Go Scrappy! why 2276? because it was next!:D

BigFinFan
12-03-2003, 07:00 PM
I like my avatar better - too bad she is a skins cheerleader!

BigFinFan
12-03-2003, 07:01 PM
Wow! I am closing in on 500

Only 9500 more to catch Muck!

I'm gonna get you sucka!

Fresh
12-03-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by BigFinFan


I'm gonna get you sucka!

:lol: That movie was whaaaaaack! :tongue:

Scrap
12-03-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
why 2276? because it was next!:D Of course!:D

iceblizzard69
12-03-2003, 08:13 PM
Muck's strike is over. He has 10000 posts now but he might edit that. He posted in the Lounge.

Prime Time
12-03-2003, 08:22 PM
I saw his count reach 10,000 as well, when I was reading a thread in The Lounge. Ha His Strike is over! Party for Muck!

Congrats Muck.

Muck
12-03-2003, 09:03 PM
:woot: Hooray!! Demands have been met!! :cpatch:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Carry on. :)

TerryTate
12-03-2003, 09:04 PM
congrats muck, hopefully there will be the same reception when I the no-name dweller on the forum his the big 1000...

:)

CirclingWagons
12-03-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
congrats muck, hopefully there will be the same reception when I the no-name dweller on the forum his the big 1000...

:) rest-assured, there won't be;)

Chambers34Phins
12-03-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by unclemonty


Maybe this pic will help you make your next post.
Vida demands it LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I will get up to 10000 posts for that!

TerryTate
12-03-2003, 09:37 PM
CirclingJerky, dont crush my lifelong dream, i know its already been accomplished by you four times over :lol: but let me have a shot (sniffle)

burton87
12-03-2003, 09:45 PM
im confused, what were his demands?

CirclingWagons
12-03-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
CirclingJerky, dont crush my lifelong dream, i know its already been accomplished by you four times over :lol: but let me have a shot (sniffle)
"CirclingJerky"

stop making fun of me:cry: :cry: :cry:

CirclingWagons
12-03-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by bobdroopy
im confused, what were his demands? for me to post...I was gone for awhile;)

PhinPhreak
12-03-2003, 09:53 PM
Man you make a guy an Admin and he thinks he owns the place. :lol: I would like to know how many of those posts were spent trying to explain the game of FB to rival fans. You know who you are.

PhinPhreak
12-03-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
for me to post...I was gone for awhile;)

Nobody Circles the wagons like Circling Wagons and ..........ah forget it.

Muck
12-03-2003, 10:20 PM
Actually, there were no demands. I just thought I'd have some fun with it. I was curious to see how people would react to such an utterly stupid/arrogant thread. I was expecting more people to tell me how dumb it was. Fortunately most people knew I was just being silly. :)

Heh, I was actually going to let this thing go on a lot longer. But I forgot that I had posted in the Lounge. DUR!! Actually, I posted like 4 times during my "strike" today....and no one noticed. :evil: Ooo, I'm so cool. :lol: :cry:

Chambers34Phins
12-03-2003, 10:31 PM
I noticed heh. Didn't want to steal your thunder though.

Prime Time
12-03-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Muck
Actually, there were no demands. I just thought I'd have some fun with it. I was curious to see how people would react to such an utterly stupid/arrogant thread. I was expecting more people to tell me how dumb it was. Fortunately most people knew I was just being silly. :)

Heh, I was actually going to let this thing go on a lot longer. But I forgot that I had posted in the Lounge. DUR!! Actually, I posted like 4 times during my "strike" today....and no one noticed. :evil: Ooo, I'm so cool. :lol: :cry:

You're cool? Since when??? :lol: :jk:

Bobby Humphrey
12-04-2003, 12:05 AM
who is the idiot who gave in on the demands? we were finally rid of the (insert bad word here), now its back.....

Clumpy
12-04-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by xiidaen
(wonders if Clumped has gotten into any more sig bets lately)


I believe I have a standing bet when the Bills win 12/21 but am willing to consider others

MNFINFAN
12-04-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
god, you mentioned her name and i remember a t-shirt i saw, it was as funny as hell. it had color splotches all over it and it said "i ran into tammy fay!":D
Hey I remember that T-Shirt, It was effing hilarious " I ran into Tammy Faye at the Mall":D :D , man she was one ugly SOB.

ohall
12-04-2003, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by Muck
Actually, there were no demands. I just thought I'd have some fun with it. I was curious to see how people would react to such an utterly stupid/arrogant thread. I was expecting more people to tell me how dumb it was. Fortunately most people knew I was just being silly. :)

Heh, I was actually going to let this thing go on a lot longer. But I forgot that I had posted in the Lounge. DUR!! Actually, I posted like 4 times during my "strike" today....and no one noticed. :evil: Ooo, I'm so cool. :lol: :cry:

Oh crap, then please send me back the check I sent you in the mail!

Oliver...

dolfan06
12-04-2003, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by MNFINFAN

Hey I remember that T-Shirt, It was effing hilarious " I ran into Tammy Faye at the Mall":D :D , man she was one ugly SOB. i know, it looked like she put on her make-up with a spray paint gun!:rolleyes:

Muck
12-04-2003, 04:40 PM
And they used a cement trowel for the mascera.

Dolfan954
12-04-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Bobby Humphrey
who is the idiot who gave in on the demands? we were finally rid of the (insert bad word here), now its back.....

Just like the president says on 24, "I don't negotiate with terrorists." :cool:

MarinoFan4Life
12-04-2003, 05:16 PM
hahahahaha... we were rid of muckety muck

DeDolfan
12-04-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Muck
Actually, there were no demands. I just thought I'd have some fun with it. I was curious to see how people would react to such an utterly stupid/arrogant thread. I was expecting more people to tell me how dumb it was. Fortunately most people knew I was just being silly. :)

Heh, I was actually going to let this thing go on a lot longer. But I forgot that I had posted in the Lounge. DUR!! Actually, I posted like 4 times during my "strike" today....and no one noticed. :evil: Ooo, I'm so cool. :lol: :cry:

Yea, Muck, you be so cool that I'll bet you got icicles hangin' off your sack !!! Not that i care, mind you !!! :lol: :lol: :D

MarinoFan4Life
12-04-2003, 05:19 PM
"Ooo, I'm so cool"

Actually... I think that solidifies the fact that you are the biggest loser on these boards... except MAYBE for... well... nope... it's you Muck

Muck
12-04-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
"Ooo, I'm so cool"

Actually... I think that solidifies the fact that you are the biggest loser on these boards... except MAYBE for... well... nope... it's you Muck

:ban:

DeDolfan
12-04-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Muck


:ban:





:allhail:

MarinoFan4Life
12-04-2003, 05:56 PM
:cry:

Muck
12-04-2003, 06:16 PM
:evil:

bigbry
12-04-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
His demands are a December road win....I fear that we may never see Muck again:(

Proof positive verses the the reverse positive....You lose.

This based on the fact, Bills fans predictected a playoff birth.

Muck, again you prove worthty!!!!!


BB

bigbry
12-04-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by ohall


Oh crap, then please send me back the check I sent you in the mail!

Oliver...

No refunds! Ya take your chances.


BB

CirclingWagons
12-04-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by bigbry


Proof positive verses the the reverse positive....You lose.

This based on the fact, Bills fans predictected a playoff birth.

Muck, again you prove worthty!!!!!


BB were you drunk when you typed that?

dolfan06
12-05-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
were you drunk when you typed that? i wouldn't talk if i were you!:rolleyes:

DeDolfan
12-05-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
:cry:


;) GOTCHA !! :lol:

Jt0323
05-29-2005, 01:58 PM
10k posts, big deal!! I'll catch up to you by 2010

olny 659 post...

Buddwalk
05-29-2005, 01:59 PM
olny 659 post...

the way you post...you'll catch up to him around, 7:30

Jt0323
05-29-2005, 02:04 PM
Terrytate was ultimateFINFAN and


Actually, there were no demands. I just thought I'd have some fun with it. I was curious to see how people would react to such an utterly stupid/arrogant thread. I was expecting more people to tell me how dumb it was. Fortunately most people knew I was just being silly. :)

Heh, I was actually going to let this thing go on a lot longer. But I forgot that I had posted in the Lounge. DUR!! Actually, I posted like 4 times during my "strike" today....and no one noticed. :evil: Ooo, I'm so cool. :lol: :cry:

Nublar7
05-29-2005, 04:02 PM
Muck only has one post until 20,000! Congrats Muck!

:banana: :mdfin: