PDA

View Full Version : Fans rankings are in :)

Ground&Pound
06-08-2010, 04:12 AM
http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/06/07/saints-top-fan-rankings-32-in-32-series-begins/

With more than 100,000 ballots cast, here’s how you ranked ‘em:

1. New Orleans Saints
2. Indianapolis Colts
3. Minnesota Vikings
4. New York Jets
5. Dallas Cowboys
6. Green Bay Packers
7. Baltimore Ravens
8. San Diego Chargers
9. New England Patriots
10. New York Giants
11. Cincinnati Bengals
12. Pittsburgh Steelers
13. Philadelphia Eagles
14. Atlanta Falcons
15. Houston Texans
16. Tennessee Titans
17. San Francisco 49ers
18. Miami Dolphins
19. Washington Redskins
20. Arizona Cardinals
21. Denver Broncos
22. Chicago Bears
23. Carolina Panthers
24. Jacksonville Jaguars
25. Seattle Seahawks
26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
27. Kansas City Chiefs
28. Oakland Raiders
29. Buffalo Bills
30. Cleveland Browns
31. Detroit Lions
32. St. Louis Rams

Even the world knows you fishes aren't in our league. Anyway Just thought you guys should know what the world thinks of your team. Does it really matter? NO but I bet you guys will prove em wrong eh. :chuckle:

DisturbedShifty
06-08-2010, 04:20 AM
Great... Another Troll.

Anyway, I am sure most of the people who voted in that poll just went off of last years playoffs after voting for their favorite team to be number one. Guaranteed the homer fans percentage of votes out weighs the people who actually pay CLOSE attention to the NFL as a whole. Case in point, last year records aside, the Dolphins and the Jets should be tied. They are damn near identical on paper. There is like a 10-15% difference between the two teams.

Bumpus
06-08-2010, 07:03 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/06/TROLLBANKGR1-1.jpg

emeraldfin
06-08-2010, 07:30 AM
http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/06/07/saints-top-fan-rankings-32-in-32-series-begins/

With more than 100,000 ballots cast, here’s how you ranked ‘em:

1. New Orleans Saints
2. Indianapolis Colts
3. Minnesota Vikings
4. New York Jets
5. Dallas Cowboys
6. Green Bay Packers
7. Baltimore Ravens
8. San Diego Chargers
9. New England Patriots
10. New York Giants
11. Cincinnati Bengals
12. Pittsburgh Steelers
13. Philadelphia Eagles
14. Atlanta Falcons
15. Houston Texans
16. Tennessee Titans
17. San Francisco 49ers
18. Miami Dolphins
19. Washington Redskins
20. Arizona Cardinals
21. Denver Broncos
22. Chicago Bears
23. Carolina Panthers
24. Jacksonville Jaguars
25. Seattle Seahawks
26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
27. Kansas City Chiefs
28. Oakland Raiders
29. Buffalo Bills
30. Cleveland Browns
31. Detroit Lions
32. St. Louis Rams

Even the world knows you fishes aren't in our league. Anyway Just thought you guys should know what the world thinks of your team. Does it really matter? NO but I bet you guys will prove em wrong eh. :chuckle:

Thats it so, I guess might aswell pack in the season, because a poll by fans says we will be the 18th best team in the league this season :rolleyes2:.

DisturbedShifty
06-08-2010, 08:21 AM
Here ya go Bumpus, I improved your picture. LOL!
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

SpurzN703
06-08-2010, 11:03 AM
Lot of hype the Jets are getting. Better hope they produce otherwise it'll be an epic fail :d-day:

DisturbedShifty
06-08-2010, 11:23 AM
@PhinzN703- I don't know about that. I think the Patriots will own that title for a long time to come.

Ground&Pound
06-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Great... Another Troll.

Anyway, I am sure most of the people who voted in that poll just went off of last years playoffs after voting for their favorite team to be number one. Guaranteed the homer fans percentage of votes out weighs the people who actually pay CLOSE attention to the NFL as a whole. Case in point, last year records aside, the Dolphins and the Jets should be tied. They are damn near identical on paper. There is like a 10-15% difference between the two teams.

Fins are identical to the Jets? Give me a effing break. Please stop. When the smoke clears and and the dust settles we will have one of the greatest defense's the NFL has ever seen. Our D was number 1 last year and we were missing critical pieces. Not only did we get back key players we upgraded greatly on the defensive side. Your D wasn't even close to ours last year. What makes you think you guys can hang with us this year. Our offense is powerful and more explosive. #1 ground game and now with our passing threats (LT/HOLMES/EDWARDS/COTCHERY/KELLER/McKNIGHT) here in 2010 look out for Jets to shock Finheaven

redbeard75
06-08-2010, 10:14 PM
Fins are identical to the Jets? Give me a effing break. Please stop. When the smoke clears and and the dust settles we will have one of the greatest defense's the NFL has ever seen. Our D was number 1 last year and we were missing critical pieces. Not only did we get back key players we upgraded greatly on the defensive side. Your D wasn't even close to ours last year. What makes you think you guys can hang with us this year. Our offense is powerful and more explosive. #1 ground game and now with our passing threats (LT/HOLMES/EDWARDS/COTCHERY/KELLER/McKNIGHT) here in 2010 look out for Jets to shock Finheaven

All I got to say is.....wow....I know we will be saying that later as well. Not for the jets doing good but on how quick the jet homers disappear from our site. Thanks for humorin us and good luck!

Nublar7
06-08-2010, 10:33 PM
Fins are identical to the Jets? Give me a effing break. You are right, the Dolphins and Jets are not identical. The Dolphins are better, and they have proven this by winning the past three meetings.

KlausC
06-08-2010, 10:54 PM
You are right, the Dolphins and Jets are not identical. The Dolphins are better, and they have proven this by winning the past three meetings.

I hope you realize that this is something that only Dolphins fans think. Even your GM recognizes the Jets as being a better team (at least until they play this season).

DisturbedShifty
06-09-2010, 03:13 AM

How about you learn to read numb nuts. I said LAST YEARS RECORDS ASIDE. Let me spell it out for you.

With the off season moves that the Dolphins and Jets have made, on paper, you know meaning BEFORE the new season begins, the Dolphins and Jets are NEAR identical. I DID NOT say exactly identical. Yes at certain positions you have us topped. And at certain positions we have you topped. But once you add everything up, there is VERY little difference between the two teams and that includes the average age of players on each team. Even non-homer, level headed Jets fans have said as much, on these very boards.

And as for your number one ground game, that was LAST YEAR. We are now on to a new year, and you don't have the running backs that you had last year. Your front office is hoping you have a offensive line that is the same caliber as the Super Bowl Broncos and that you can plug in any running back into the system and hope they will have a great year. Let's hope they are right. Because you now have a second year running back that has not yet proven he can start for a full season and a running back in the declining years of his career. And before you bring up winning playoff games with Greene, those games only REALLY count if you make the Super Bowl.

But back to my original point. You can most certainly bet on the fact that the majority of the people that voted in that poll are homer fans, such as yourself, that can not see past their own team. And when they are faced with considering where everyone else should be placed, they tend to look at last years playoff picture and figure those teams will be back again so they vote for them, or they listen to the main stream media (*coughespncough*) and vote for which ever teams they have a raging hard on for at the time (the Jets being one of those teams).

Case in point. In that poll, of the top twelve teams (that would be the available playoff spots), only the Giants and the Steelers did not appear in the playoffs last year. The rest were in the playoffs. And to make it even worse, seven of those twelve teams are AFC teams.

So do us a favor, either come here to participate in real discussions, or crawl back under the rock you came from. Because quite frankly you give the respected Jets members of ths community a bad name.

SabanHater
06-10-2010, 04:04 PM
I can't wait to watch the Jets fall on their f@cking face and watch that fat pig of a coach cry on the sideline.

redbeard75
06-10-2010, 04:32 PM
I can't wait to watch the Jets fall on their f@cking face and watch that fat pig of a coach cry on the sideline.

You forgot to end that with AGAIN!

SabanHater
06-11-2010, 01:45 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/06/rexandmark-1.jpg

steeda
06-11-2010, 02:55 PM
The jets suck.