PDA

View Full Version : Madden Cheat Fake Punt?

gottahavefootba
12-03-2003, 02:29 PM
Have you guys ran into this.. I am sure it must be some kind of cheat. when playing online PS2 Sometimes when I am on the screen where you move your controller to your team the other guy will take a while.. then his controller will move to the middle and then back really quick and we start.
Then at some point in the game he will audible to a fake punt on 2nd or 3rd down. I ussually cover it well. But then he will go hurry up and all his players will go deep and all my players seem to run towards the line of scrimage leaving all his guys wide open down the field by them selves. it doesn't matter what defense I am in.. even in prevent and I send my secondary deep before the snap.. they all seem to just disappear.
I have run into this a few times..
Has anybody else?
It is really annoying. I have actually quit a few games now because I can't stand playing against somebody doing this. and i never quit, even if getting blown out. but Cheating online is stupid.

Prime Time
12-03-2003, 05:09 PM
Haven't seen or heard of this. Not too many people will do it, but Hey why not do it if they do it? Use their own method to beat them.

Baz
12-05-2003, 06:44 PM
I heard of it, it is a bug in the system. I haven't encountered anyone who uses it yet though......

MarinoFan4Life
12-05-2003, 11:48 PM
it was probably you Baz... you dirty *** cheater

MarinoFan4Life
12-05-2003, 11:49 PM
Just messin pal ;) :tongue:

Baz
12-06-2003, 02:58 PM
LMAO. Trust me, I'd be undefeated if I could use it......

Prime Time
12-06-2003, 07:09 PM
:lol: Especially after that whoop up Ultimate gave ya ;).

Now I know all I have to do is play against Ultimate, beat him and I will be the proven FH champ. ;)

Predaphin
12-13-2003, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Prime Time
:lol: Especially after that whoop up Ultimate gave ya ;).

Now I know all I have to do is play against Ultimate, beat him and I will be the proven FH champ. ;)

i dont think so.....:evil:

Prime Time
12-13-2003, 01:59 AM
:lol: I do...;)