PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte, NC Dolphins Fans

t2thejz
06-11-2010, 01:13 PM
Hey everyone,

I just moved to Charlotte and was wondering where I would be able to catch the games here on Sunday? Any help would be appreciated!

glenngw3
06-11-2010, 02:13 PM
Hooters, near Concord Mills Mall

childoftheko4n
06-11-2010, 02:57 PM
I have typically gone to beantown in matthews past few years but looking to possibly change that. I am currently in university area by concord mills mall. The Hooters there have a good show up of fans?

SaabViggen
06-11-2010, 03:55 PM
Sorry to hear that there aren't as many fans in Charlotte as there are in the Raleigh area. Most bars in the Charlotte area are college bars, hence it is a college town. I do know that Jocks and Jills plays all the games on Sundays. I went there after a Fin/Panther game in 05 i think, it was a decent spot.

JC
06-11-2010, 04:52 PM
I am in Charlotte for the summer as well. Anyone interested in joining an adult basketball league?

dolfan19
06-11-2010, 10:15 PM
Hey all! I live in Spartanburg, SC - about an hour from Charlotte. I have a 52" HDTV and get the Sunday Ticket religiously. I have a Phan for a roommate, and a knockoff Sanchez jersey that's ready to burn before the Jets game. so anyone who wants to come on down is more than welcome. We do it up right here.
:lol:

BTW - No Jets fans allowed. Bills fans may apply for amnesty.

t2thejz
06-12-2010, 07:32 PM
Hey all! I live in Spartanburg, SC - about an hour from Charlotte. I have a 52" HDTV and get the Sunday Ticket religiously. I have a Phan for a roommate, and a knockoff Sanchez jersey that's ready to burn before the Jets game. so anyone who wants to come on down is more than welcome. We do it up right here.
:lol:

BTW - No Jets fans allowed. Bills fans may apply for amnesty.

I might have to take you up on that!