PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Takes Shot at Crowder (Again).

Valandui
06-14-2010, 09:45 PM
"I'm not saying we're going to be OTA champion (http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/1859/afc-east-getting-yaphappy). I'll leave that to [Miami Dolphins linebacker] Channing Crowder (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=8484), but I believe we were OTA champions again this year. One of these days, we're going to be Super Bowl champions. We'll see when that is, sooner rather than later."

I begins again...

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/14393/rex-ryan-maintains-his-super-bowl-plans

gnome011
06-14-2010, 09:49 PM
This guy cant get the Dolphins out of his mind huh?

SRM
06-14-2010, 09:54 PM
Here we go again.

Good going, fatass.

schmitty8225
06-14-2010, 09:55 PM
Im not saying we were the OTA champions but we were the OTA champions. I dont think this guy just has dyslexia.

dolpns13
06-14-2010, 09:56 PM
What a loser. Seriously... Rex Ryan is the most immature and sorry excuse for not only a head coach, but a man.

Where's NYJUNC to argue the existence of class in his head coach. The NFL should seriously fine him. So sick of this tub of lard... Didnt he have laproscopic surgery anyway? ONly on a man as fat and worthless as that POS, including his father, would it not work.. dude doesnt look like he has lost a pound.. Fat ****

rev kev
06-14-2010, 10:12 PM

100%

endorPHINS72
06-14-2010, 10:25 PM
He and Channing need to get a room and get all this sexual tension over with.

dolpns13
06-14-2010, 10:28 PM
he and channing need to get a room and get all this sexual tension over with.

:lol:

SeasonsMusic
06-14-2010, 10:39 PM
i believe we are 2-0 against HIS jets team.

Mr. Magoo
06-14-2010, 10:42 PM
Boy am I looking forward to Hard Knocks this year. With Ryan's fines and feuds, and the whole JT thing, I'm betting the Dolphins will be a big theme.

sharp
06-14-2010, 10:55 PM
Its going to be fun playing them for years. Each of our teams are pretty even and play each other intensely. Its going to suck when they do get that 1 win, they will act like its the superbowl. Its bound to happen, lets just hope we can put it off for a year or two!

Wildbill3
06-14-2010, 10:59 PM
this guy, maybe he wants a 3some with crowder and sanchez?

MiZFiT
06-14-2010, 11:13 PM
this guy, maybe he wants a 3some with crowder and sanchez?

Don't forget Sanchez's BFF, Lance Bass!

Phinatic8u
06-14-2010, 11:16 PM
Man. This **** again.

sinPHIN
06-14-2010, 11:24 PM

i honestly think he is intimidated by the phins. what are we 2-0 against his unstoppable jets.

jree
06-14-2010, 11:42 PM
He needs to focus on keepin his locker room happy instead of worrying about ours

MadDog 88
06-15-2010, 12:20 AM
For a team that lucked their way in to an AFC Championship game, they act as if they own the NFL. The Jets and their fans are in for a very hard fall back to reality this season.

CaSh
06-15-2010, 12:28 AM
I like how he takes a shot at Crowder, I'd love to see him take a shot at Dansby hahaha

foozool13
06-15-2010, 12:38 AM
I like the fact that we are in Ryan's head...fat *******.

Prime
06-15-2010, 12:49 AM
Man I love Rex. Guy is an entertainer. You guys may hate on him but you know you would love him for this type of stuff if he was our coach.

Vaark
06-15-2010, 12:51 AM
Lardazz presents a persuasive argument why family members should never be allowed to mate.

PhinsPhan11
06-15-2010, 12:58 AM
This guy doesn't know when to quit.

Uruguayfinfan
06-15-2010, 01:57 AM
Lol, im sure that if we let channing go, someone will be the first guy to pick him up!

thefranchisedef
06-15-2010, 04:20 AM
what's funny is that he was almost our coach

nyjunc
06-15-2010, 07:56 AM
Let's summarize:

dolphins coach/owner/Gm talks SB it's good

Jets coach talks SB and he is a loudmouth fatass

You guys crack me up.

Gitrdone
06-15-2010, 08:07 AM
Let's summarize:

You guys crack me up.

I actually enjoy it, since i feel Rex is just trying to bring a rivalry along. It's been a long time since there were real rivalries. And the fact he mentiones the Dolphins should tell us something, he has us on his mind for a reason. He knows we will be a better team and a tough team to play. Hence why he is pushing the rivalry even more. So to me it's enjoyable.

Finsfalife
06-15-2010, 08:18 AM
I kinda like it. Id hate for my coach to call out players but I think its funny, albeit very unprofessional. I just wish he would go after one of our good players, instead of good run gap filling avg players. Junc will soon be on here saying our F.O talks **** about going to the SB. So before that starts our Owner was asked and he said he expects us to be, just like any owner outside of the Rams would say. Then they ask the coach, what do you want him to say? Well actually I am going to disagree with my boss (who pays me to win) and say were headed for a wildcard birth.

Rex Ryan loves attention and brings it to himself. He talks more **** than anyone I have ever seen who doesnt play a snap, and the NY fans love it because they are equally obnoxious. (Trip back from Miami after our Mon night win about 10 Jets fans yelling **** the entire 4 hour flight with kids all over te plane.) I think its funny because honestly it doesnt light a fire under his players to talk **** about another player, it just sets him up for embarassment. If Bart Scott would talk **** I would have no doubt he would step up his game, Rex just eats a larger pregame buffet and watches another 2 hrs of game film.

nyjunc
06-15-2010, 08:19 AM
I actually enjoy it, since i feel Rex is just trying to bring a rivalry along. It's been a long time since there were real rivalries. And the fact he mentiones the Dolphins should tell us something, he has us on his mind for a reason. He knows we will be a better team and a tough team to play. Hence why he is pushing the rivalry even more. So to me it's enjoyable.

I am not a huge trash talking fan BUT that is who he is. He talks big b/c he believes in his team, I wouldn't want him to be a Mangini type when that isn't his personality. I know you guys hate him but he is making this rivalry heated again and that is fun. We have 2 really good teams, words aren't going to settle this- we'll be fighting for div titles and whoever wins those and goes deeper into jan/Feb will get the last laugh. You guys had it 2 years ago, we had it last year- it's up for grabs in 2010.

Finsfalife
06-15-2010, 08:25 AM
[QUOTE=nyjunc;1063469163]Let's summarize:

Ill re-summarize:

Owner gets asked: what he expects after paying out the *** for his players, where other owners (cough yours) wont pay the best cb in the game 4 mil less than the #2 cb in the league: He says SB, hes an owner and has little affiliation to the team as far as day to day goes, just pays the bills.

Coach gets asked about owner comments: Says I agree we are a good team and thats def our goal. You would like him to say, well I disagree with my boss, and expect slightly above average performance giving 50 mil in guaranteed money this offseason. Owner put our quiet as hell coach in a tough spot.

Your coach: Calls out players he doesnt see on the field, and I have no problem with him expecting a SB and no one here does, even if we disagree. Calling out players repeatedly on another team is unprofessional.

Finsfalife
06-15-2010, 08:30 AM
I am not a huge trash talking fan BUT that is who he is. He talks big b/c he believes in his team, I wouldn't want him to be a Mangini type when that isn't his personality. I know you guys hate him but he is making this rivalry heated again and that is fun. We have 2 really good teams, words aren't going to settle this- we'll be fighting for div titles and whoever wins those and goes deeper into jan/Feb will get the last laugh. You guys had it 2 years ago, we had it last year- it's up for grabs in 2010.

I agree and think it will go back and forth for years, which is great now that both teams can say they are legit teams once again. And again, I have no problem with him talking SB or how well his team is practicing. The calling out of players by a coach is what rubs me the wrong way and it should irk you too. It accomplishes nothing but piss the other team (who is on the field ) off. Doesnt help his team at all, infact most likely makes Crowder play harder against them. (As if that equates to much production on the field). Confidence and bravado is great and instills in your team you believe in them. Calling out other players and making the lives of your players on the field more difficult is not smart and imo unprofessional.

nyjunc
06-15-2010, 08:31 AM
[QUOTE=nyjunc;1063469163]Let's summarize:

Ill re-summarize:

Owner gets asked: what he expects after paying out the *** for his players, where other owners (cough yours) wont pay the best cb in the game 4 mil less than the #2 cb in the league: He says SB, hes an owner and has little affiliation to the team as far as day to day goes, just pays the bills.

Coach gets asked about owner comments: Says I agree we are a good team and thats def our goal. You would like him to say, well I disagree with my boss, and expect slightly above average performance giving 50 mil in guaranteed money this offseason. Owner put our quiet as hell coach in a tough spot.

Your coach: Calls out players he doesnt see on the field, and I have no problem with him expecting a SB and no one here does, even if we disagree. Calling out players repeatedly on another team is unprofessional.

Who cares if they were asked? Yopur HC, GM and owner all are talking SB for a team that hasn't even won a playoff game but our HC talks big and he's an idiot.

Who did he call out? Name one player he has ever called out. The Crowder thing last year(whcih was fun for both guys, it wasn't a malicious back and forth) was started by Crowder responding to Rex saying he wasn't intimidtaed by NE.

DisturbedShifty
06-15-2010, 08:32 AM
Let's summarize:

You guys crack me up.

Don't get me wrong, his big mouth gives fans on both side plenty to talk about. But, it wouldn't be so bad if he would have kept quite before the season started last year. Because it just came off as arrogance and not confidence.

But if he had kept his trap shut early on, after winning those almost-made-it-to-the-Super-Bowl playoff games he would have all the room in the world to run his mouth with very little protest from anyone. But instead he ran his mouth before the season even started last year and pissed off the entire Dolphins nation before even one game had been played and gave us plenty of reason to bash him any chacne we get. Especially since he has yet to beat the Dolphins. Playoff wins or not.

nyjunc
06-15-2010, 08:37 AM
Don't get me wrong, his big mouth gives fans on both side plenty to talk about. But, it wouldn't be so bad if he would have kept quite before the season started last year. Because it just came off as arrogance and not confidence.

But if he had kept his trap shut early on, after winning those almost-made-it-to-the-Super-Bowl playoff games he would have all the room in the world to run his mouth with very little protest from anyone. But instead he ran his mouth before the season even started last year and pissed off the entire Dolphins nation before even one game had been played and gave us plenty of reason to bash him any chacne we get. Especially since he has yet to beat the Dolphins. Playoff wins or not.

That is who he is so I like it. I don't want him to be a phony. That same attitude will get him fired if his team does not produce. people forget we lost 5 of 6 games in Oct/Nov and the fans and media were on him but he kept the team together and made a deep playoff run.

Let's not forget how the dolphins got lumped into the talk pre 2009 season. It was Crowder who butted in, all rex said was he wasn't intimitaed by NE or anyone else(what is wrong w/ that?) then Crowder started w/ the OTA Champion stuff and Rex responded.

bpackers13
06-15-2010, 08:41 AM
Let's summarize:

You guys crack me up.
WHat are you talking about man? Thats a whole different subject. The fact of the matter is. Channing is just trying to play in the park, but he has a loud mouth fat fu*k in that same park that won't shut his gobbler, and just leave him and his friends alone. All this after they already beat his a55 not one but 2 times. It's like your team is led but a fat Adam Sandler gone bad. I think he has turrets, and just needs a roll of duct tape wrapped around his face.

dolpns13
06-15-2010, 08:43 AM
Man I love Rex. Guy is an entertainer. You guys may hate on him but you know you would love him for this type of stuff if he was our coach.

Um, not really... It is embarrassing and completely devoid of class

dolpns13
06-15-2010, 08:46 AM
Let's summarize:

You guys crack me up.

Damn Junc... you have COMPLETELY missed the point. This thread is the result of lard*** displaying no class or professionalism whatsoever by calling out a player on another team-unprovoked. Honestly, I would expect better out of you in terms of backing up your coach whom is completely in the wrong.

josekareh
06-15-2010, 08:58 AM
This is so stupid... first we have a whore-whale talking trash to our most stupid LB (well probably the most stupid player in our team)..... the outcome.... Finheaven talking trash about a loser coach who looks like Jabba who doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in this forum..

jfaulknercahill
06-15-2010, 09:13 AM
He is friendly with Channing Crowder... Drop it dude this is not news.

damanref10
06-15-2010, 09:49 AM
talk about a dead-zone in football news............
this is not bashing. not news. its nothing. hate to side with jets on this one, but Channing and Rex are friendly. Rex didn't bash anybody, was asked after an OTA session some stupid question and he made a reference (to the long settled) dispute with channing last year.

Time to get back to work and come back hoping something newsworthy shows up.

SabanHater
06-15-2010, 11:03 AM
I love it. This makes the game so much bigger. He brought the rivalry back. I hate him more than anything and it's because he can't shut up about us. The Dolphins vs. Jets rivalry is back and better than ever. A lot of that has to do with Rex. I'd rather him talk $H!% on us than not talk about us at all.

X-Pacolypse
06-15-2010, 11:06 AM
Rex Ryan FEARS Channing Crowder.

Pinkboy
06-15-2010, 11:38 AM
poor rex

pelu5IzJtHs

nyjunc
06-15-2010, 11:43 AM
WHat are you talking about man? Thats a whole different subject. The fact of the matter is. Channing is just trying to play in the park, but he has a loud mouth fat fu*k in that same park that won't shut his gobbler, and just leave him and his friends alone. All this after they already beat his a55 not one but 2 times. It's like your team is led but a fat Adam Sandler gone bad. I think he has turrets, and just needs a roll of duct tape wrapped around his face.

If Channing just wants to play in the park why did he open his mouth and get invovled w/ something that had nothing to do w/ him in the first place?

Channing eats this up, no one outside of Miami would know who he was if not for the rex incident.

Enjoy the class of Sparano that has guys driving drunk and beating pregnant girlfriends while not winning playoff games, we'll take rex and his playoff wins.

jetsattack
06-15-2010, 11:54 AM
Its going to be fun playing them for years. Each of our teams are pretty even and play each other intensely. Its going to suck when they do get that 1 win, they will act like its the superbowl. Its bound to happen, lets just hope we can put it off for a year or two!

false.....jets are more concerned with winning the superbowl. only in miami are the jets.fins games considered the most important games of the year.

FinaticalOne
06-15-2010, 12:01 PM
LOL....you gotta love the guy (sort of). I credit Rex Ryan for waking up this rivalry again; it was boring beating Eric Mangini. Ryan just keeps adding fuel to an already stoked fire towards our most hated rival and it makes beating him and the Jets sweeter. I welcome his bravado and arrogance; I find it hilarious, and I look forward to all future comments and stunts by him. He reminds me of that neighborhood kid who just won't give up. You keep beating him up, but he keeps coming back for more.

nyjunc
06-15-2010, 12:06 PM
LOL....you gotta love the guy (sort of). I credit Rex Ryan for waking up this rivalry again; it was boring beating Eric Mangini. Ryan just keeps adding fuel to an already stoked fire towards our most hated rival and it makes beating him and the Jets sweeter. I welcome his bravado and arrogance; I find it hilarious, and I look forward to all future comments and stunts by him. He reminds me of that neighborhood kid who just won't give up. You keep beating him up, but he keeps coming back for more.

"it was boring beating Eric Mangini"

You guys were 1-5 against Eric Mangini, your lone win clinched the div title.

FinaticalOne
06-15-2010, 12:30 PM
That is true, I was only referring to the last time we faced him. It was boring watching Mangini pout on the side line. He looked like a little whining ***** .

FinaticalOne
06-15-2010, 12:33 PM
false.....jets are more concerned with winning the superbowl. only in miami are the jets.fins games considered the most important games of the year.

Dream on....your team is not looking past us. Even when unprovoked, your coach can't keep Miami out of his mouth. We are a thorn in his fat @$$, and it is EVIDENT he has become obssessed with beating us. You don't hear our coach talking about the Jets or their players. If you think your team can back in as a wildcard again while dropping two to us, you better think again. We have Rex Ryan's number and he knows it. We are more concern with taking care of business beating ALL teams, not just the Jets.

bpackers13
06-15-2010, 12:38 PM
nyjunc: If Channing just wants to play in the park why did he open his mouth and get invovled w/ something that had nothing to do w/ him in the first place?

Channing eats this up, no one outside of Miami would know who he was if not for the rex incident.WHat are you talking about? Rex is the one who opened his coc holster. Channing didn't say a thing last year to provoke Rex's unclassy crap. And now Rex is starting to run his blubber mouth to him again unprovoked. Rex just has a man-crush on Crowder is all. I'd be willing to bet that he ends up a Jest after this year.

Joba-nator
06-15-2010, 12:48 PM
Enjoy the class of Sparano that has guys driving drunk and beating pregnant girlfriends while not winning playoff games, we'll take rex and his playoff wins.

Just like how Jet fans enjoy the class of a drunk perverted old man so much that they retired his number?( Namath)

I love how you continue to bring up the Merling incident. In all likelihood, within 10 years we all forget who Phillip Merling is....it's not like hes the all time franchise leader in sacks and has been sent to Rikers Island....not to mention beating the crap out of his wife. Phil Merling won't be remembered, therefore his black eye wont be.....but Mark Gastineau is forever in your record books.

A Jets fan talking about class is like Miley Cyrus talking about Chasity

SRM
06-15-2010, 12:48 PM
Dream on....your team is not looking past us. Even when unprovoked, your coach can't keep Miami out of his mouth. We are a thorn in his fat @$$, and it is EVIDENT he has become obssessed with beating us. You don't hear our coach talking about the Jets or their players. If you think your team can back in as a wildcard again while dropping two to us, you better think again. We have Rex Ryan's number and he knows it. We are more concern with taking care of business beating ALL teams, not just the Jets.

Correction, he wouldn't feel a thorn.

We're a jackhammer in this case..

dolpns13
06-15-2010, 01:23 PM
If Channing just wants to play in the park why did he open his mouth and get invovled w/ something that had nothing to do w/ him in the first place?

Channing eats this up, no one outside of Miami would know who he was if not for the rex incident.

What does Sparano's class have to do with his players acting like morons? Nice try.

Vaark
06-15-2010, 01:27 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/08/2d0gehs-1.jpg

PhinzN703
06-15-2010, 01:28 PM
Let's summarize:

You guys crack me up.

LOL I don't disagree with you but Ross didn't call anyone out personally did he?

dolpns13
06-15-2010, 01:51 PM
Just like how Jet fans enjoy the class of a drunk perverted old man so much that they retired his number?( Namath)

I love how you continue to bring up the Merling incident. In all likelihood, within 10 years we all forget who Phillip Merling is....it's not like hes the all time franchise leader in sacks and has been sent to Rikers Island....not to mention beating the crap out of his wife. Phil Merling won't be remembered, therefore his black eye wont be.....but Mark Gastineau is forever in your record books.

not to mention the class of "section D" in their stadium... DB's

nyjunc
06-15-2010, 01:53 PM
WHat are you talking about? Rex is the one who opened his coc holster. Channing didn't say a thing last year to provoke Rex's unclassy crap. And now Rex is starting to run his blubber mouth to him again unprovoked. Rex just has a man-crush on Crowder is all. I'd be willing to bet that he ends up a Jest after this year.

Crowder butted in after Rex said he wasn't intimidtaed by NE, he brought it all upon himself. rex never brought up Crowder until Crowder brought himself into the discussion.

So b/c Merling isn't an all time great it's ok to beat his pregnant girlfriend?

Gastineau never won a SB and crackhead mercury Morris did, is this a good example for you?

LOL I don't disagree with you but Ross didn't call anyone out personally did he?

Rex didn't call anyone out either. Again, Crowder butted into the discussion a year ago.

Fintastic2124
06-15-2010, 02:00 PM
Why is this guy worried about crowder when he still needs to find a way to sign his best players? VERY immature for sure. Put your prioities straight dumb***

bpackers13
06-15-2010, 02:41 PM
nyjunc: Rex didn't call anyone out either. Again, Crowder butted into the discussion a year ago.

We arent talking about a year ago man, stay with me here. We are talking about yesterday, or earlier this week when this was reported. Whats the excuse for you fat crap-hole opening his coc holster THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!

nyjunc
06-15-2010, 03:03 PM
We arent talking about a year ago man, stay with me here. We are talking about yesterday, or earlier this week when this was reported. Whats the excuse for you fat crap-hole opening his coc holster THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!

yesterday he cracked a joke. He didn't call out Crowder.

"I'm not going to say we were the OTA champions. I'll leave that to Channing Crowder . But we were the OTA champions again this year. One of these days, we'll be Super Bowl champions."

Wow! he really called out Channing:lol:

jfaulknercahill
06-15-2010, 03:05 PM
That is true, I was only referring to the last time we faced him. It was boring watching Mangini pout on the side line. He looked like a little whining ***** .
How was it boring if you never done it before? lol.

jfaulknercahill
06-15-2010, 03:06 PM

Okay we will enjoy the old drunk pervert while you have people who beat there wives. Okay I can live with that lol.

mrodriguez4096
06-15-2010, 03:10 PM
Okay we will enjoy the old drunk pervert while you have people who beat there wives. Okay I can live with that lol.

Really? In my opinion, drunk perverts or guys who beat up woman are scumbags nonetheless. The fact that we are discussing which one is the lesser of two evils is pretty childish.

The bottom line, which has been proven, is Rex cannot seem to keep his mouth shut and act like a typical NFL head coach. He is exactly like his father was back in the days and the only ones that will back him up are the ones whos team he coaches. Personally I am curious to see how quickly that act gets old if when the upcoming season doesn't start to materialize like the Jets fans hope it does.

NY8123
06-15-2010, 03:13 PM
You know what I think, Rex is just jealous Tony got the head coaching job at Miami and the Big Tuna turned him down so now he has a hard-on for Miami.

It's OK by me, the more a person of authority talks **** the more they have to back it up and when they don't, look out for the fall because it usually marks the end.

dolpns13
06-15-2010, 03:17 PM

HOw about the old drunk perverts in section D that scream at women to show their **** in front of their little kids, and then talk **** to their fathers throwing beer and starting fights? So badly that the owner, and even the commissioner had to apologize publically to everyone that had to witness that.

Yeah.. thats truly classy.. well, actually, thats the type of class everyone expect from Jets fans anyways so noone should be surprised.

nyjunc
06-15-2010, 03:29 PM
Really? In my opinion, drunk perverts or guys who beat up woman are scumbags nonetheless. The fact that we are discussing which one is the lesser of two evils is pretty childish.

The bottom line, which has been proven, is Rex cannot seem to keep his mouth shut and act like a typical NFL head coach. He is exactly like his father was back in the days and the only ones that will back him up are the ones whos team he coaches. Personally I am curious to see how quickly that act gets old if when the upcoming season doesn't start to materialize like the Jets fans hope it does.
I agree w/ your first point. As far as the 2nd point- who says a coach has to act a certain way? He's not committing crimes, he's helping the game and he's winning games. Rex is GREAT for the league.

If he doesn't win he'll be out of here like any coach, a year ago when we lost 5 of 6 he took a tremendous amount of heat but to his credit he kept the team together and made a deep postseason run.

You know what I think, Rex is just jealous Tony got the head coaching job at Miami and the Big Tuna turned him down so now he has a hard-on for Miami.

It's OK by me, the more a person of authority talks **** the more they have to back it up and when they don't, look out for the fall because it usually marks the end.

nyjunc
06-15-2010, 03:43 PM
HOw about the old drunk perverts in section D that scream at women to show their **** in front of their little kids, and then talk **** to their fathers throwing beer and starting fights? So badly that the owner, and even the commissioner had to apologize publically to everyone that had to witness that.

Yeah.. thats truly classy.. well, actually, thats the type of class everyone expect from Jets fans anyways so noone should be surprised.

I don't condone Gate D but everyone knew what went on, why is a parent bringing a child to gate D?

EVERY Stadium has their share of idiot fans. It's unfortunate but the truth.

http://blogs.kansascity.com/crime_scene/2006/11/chiefsdolphins_.html

mrodriguez4096
06-15-2010, 03:44 PM
I agree w/ your first point. As far as the 2nd point- who says a coach has to act a certain way? He's not committing crimes, he's helping the game and he's winning games. Rex is GREAT for the league.

If he doesn't win he'll be out of here like any coach, a year ago when we lost 5 of 6 he took a tremendous amount of heat but to his credit he kept the team together and made a deep postseason run.

He's helping the game?? HOW? By talking crap to players and about other coaches? Again, the only ones who seem to enjoy this quality about him are you Jets fans.

Rex is not "great" for the league, that is your opinion being a Jets fan. His act has been done up already and the only thing that comes out of that is he ends up looking like a fool for his actions.

Please stop with the "he wins" routine it's tiring. He was gifted a playoff spot. At best his actions turned into an 8-8 team. So for all the "#1 D" and "#1 rushing" that's what his coaching skills got him.

Like I said before we will see this upcoming season when the Jets aren't given any gifts and actually fall flat on their face what their coach says. Rex seems like nothing more then an attention whore and needs to keep himself in the headlines. There is a reason why most team's head coaches act like they do and it's because Ryan's act gets old very fast and ends up looking foolish. Trying to use last season as an excuse for tolerating his actions is silly for the simple fact that I mentioned before.

mrodriguez4096
06-15-2010, 03:46 PM
I don't condone Gate D but everyone knew what went on, why is a parent bringing a child to gate D?

Help me with this because I have never gone to a Jets game at their stadium. But is it known or something that section shouldn't have kids? Is that what would be considered the Raiders "Black Hole"?

nyjunc
06-15-2010, 04:22 PM
He's helping the game?? HOW? By talking crap to players and about other coaches? Again, the only ones who seem to enjoy this quality about him are you Jets fans.

Rex is not "great" for the league, that is your opinion being a Jets fan. His act has been done up already and the only thing that comes out of that is he ends up looking like a fool for his actions.

Please stop with the "he wins" routine it's tiring. He was gifted a playoff spot. At best his actions turned into an 8-8 team. So for all the "#1 D" and "#1 rushing" that's what his coaching skills got him.

Like I said before we will see this upcoming season when the Jets aren't given any gifts and actually fall flat on their face what their coach says. Rex seems like nothing more then an attention whore and needs to keep himself in the headlines. There is a reason why most team's head coaches act like they do and it's because Ryan's act gets old very fast and ends up looking foolish. Trying to use last season as an excuse for tolerating his actions is silly for the simple fact that I mentioned before.

He brings positiuve attention to the league, that helps the league.

he has never talked junk about a player or coach. He had a playful exchange w/ Crowder, he said he thought belichgick was a great coach but that he wouldn't be intimidated by him- that's not trash talk.

In one season as a HC he led his team w/in 30 mins of the SB. You can whine all you want about gifts but that is a fact and he did it with a rookie QB.

Rex's players LOVE him, that doesn't get old. His guys in baltimore still love him, his guys up here love him. Losing gets old, he doesn't have an atc- that is who he is unlike other coaches who pretend to be tough guys.

Help me with this because I have never gone to a Jets game at their stadium. But is it known or something that section shouldn't have kids? Is that what would be considered the Raiders "Black Hole"?

For years people would go to Gate D at halftime and girls would flash. It is known to anyone who goes to games. I have never been there as I don't leave my seat at halftime but it has been known for decades what went on over there. I have taken my now 5 year old to a handful of games, never once have I brought him near gate D.

FinaticalOne
06-15-2010, 04:23 PM
How was it boring if you never done it before? lol.

I guess you can say the same for Rex Ryan's head coaching career vs. the Fins. You haven't beaten us in two years, and we're looking forward to extending that streak...lol.

dlockz
06-15-2010, 04:30 PM
I dont care it makes for more attention. Also Im tired of hearing about how the jets were lucky. They made it we didnt its a fact of life. If the shoe was reversed I would be pretty happy that my team had such a good playoff performance, Hell I would be happy if we could win a friggin playoff game.

dlockz
06-15-2010, 04:35 PM
nothing like fans of two teams talking smack even if neither team has won a championship for close to a combined 70 years. In fact add Buffalo to the equation and we break the century mark as a group.

BobDole
06-15-2010, 04:38 PM
i'm actually starting to enjoy this whole thing and am kind of amused by rex. the guy cracks me up - and he's not doing it just to be an *** - he is re-igniting a rivalry and creating some buzz around the teams. and best of all - nothing about the patsies. talk of the afc east without mentioning the patsies? yes please.

the patsies are just about at the end - if not already - of their *dynasty* and this situation is very symbolic of that. rex is talking trash to his biggest threat - us. plus the back and forth was funny as hell last year. i hope they start it back up.

Fin_Frenzy_84
06-16-2010, 12:51 AM
I seriously want to punch him in the face. I cant stand Rextard.

PhinsPhan11
06-16-2010, 01:04 AM

Exactly, I would not want him as our coach. He is arrogant instead of confident, which are two totally different things. He has no real class and it would be interesting, to leave it at that, if he was our head coach.

Bumpus
06-16-2010, 01:28 AM
Honestly, I couldn't give two squirts of monkey piss what falls out of that ****er's pie hole.

Valandui
06-16-2010, 05:24 AM
Dear God, that was amazing. I had everyone at work staring at me while I was laughing.

PassRush
06-16-2010, 06:19 AM
All homerisms aside. Rex Ryan is a guy that we all love to hate. He is an above average football coach, and his trash talk is quickly resurecting one of the best rivalries in NFL history. With that said, I hate him, his team, and I simply cannot understand how a man who leads athletes gets weight reduction surgery.

sm0kinfins
06-16-2010, 06:22 AM

Did you really just say that? Are you really saying that if I take my kid to a FAMILY SPORTING function in a PUBLIC STADIUM then shame on me for not knowing which section the peep show is occuring. You're saying that if I'm a tourist in NY and decide to head to Jersey to see the local team play than I need to ask around beforehand where I should and shouldn't go in the stadium? I should be able to take my kid to any public section of a stadium. Period...

Nice job using a KC website and comparing public nudity in front of kids to a little weed smoking. Way to show that typical Jest fan logic/class.

Help me out here real quick. What section are the dog and **** fights in? I'd like to avoid them if I ever venture to Jersey.

sm0kinfins
06-16-2010, 06:26 AM
Rex Ryan FEARS Channing Crowder.

Rex Ryan only FEARS what he can not eat.
(Kinda explains why he and Sanchez are so friendly)

nyjunc
06-16-2010, 07:56 AM
Did you really just say that? Are you really saying that if I take my kid to a FAMILY SPORTING function in a PUBLIC STADIUM then shame on me for not knowing which section the peep show is occuring. You're saying that if I'm a tourist in NY and decide to head to Jersey to see the local team play than I need to ask around beforehand where I should and shouldn't go in the stadium? I should be able to take my kid to any public section of a stadium. Period...

Nice job using a KC website and comparing public nudity in front of kids to a little weed smoking. Way to show that typical Jest fan logic/class.

Help me out here real quick. What section are the dog and **** fights in? I'd like to avoid them if I ever venture to Jersey.

Absolutely. NFL games are not really family entertainment the way they promote bad behavior and drinking.

Stop being naive, if you are a tourist and take your kid to a game why would you hang out at a spiral at halftime? and if you went there and smelled marijuana smoke and saw women flashing would you stay there? That is on the parent, I take my son to games. I know the risks involved, we have a great time w/ the kids fest outside the Stadium before the game and then we stay in ouir seats(except for a bathroom trip here and there) for the entire game.

In a perfect world we wouldn't have to worry about nonsense like that but that is the way the NFL likes it. They promore the idiots who paint their faces, bring signs to games, get sloppy drunk,... That is just the way it is at a typical NFL stadium, you can bury your head in the sand and act like none of that happens in Miami but in reality we know it happens everywhere unfortunately.

You guys are hysterical. if anbything happens w/ the jets it's bad, if Miami players,coaches, owners, fans do anything bad it's ok. It's amazing how you rationalize this stuff.

DisturbedShifty
06-16-2010, 08:14 AM
Absolutely. NFL games are not really family entertainment the way they promote bad behavior and drinking.

Stop being naive, if you are a tourist and take your kid to a game why would you hang out at a spiral at halftime? and if you went there and smelled marijuana smoke and saw women flashing would you stay there? That is on the parent, I take my son to games. I know the risks involved, we have a great time w/ the kids fest outside the Stadium before the game and then we stay in ouir seats(except for a bathroom trip here and there) for the entire game.

In a perfect world we wouldn't have to worry about nonsense like that but that is the way the NFL likes it. They promore the idiots who paint their faces, bring signs to games, get sloppy drunk,... That is just the way it is at a typical NFL stadium, you can bury your head in the sand and act like none of that happens in Miami but in reality we know it happens everywhere unfortunately.

You guys are hysterical. if anbything happens w/ the jets it's bad, if Miami players,coaches, owners, fans do anything bad it's ok. It's amazing how you rationalize this stuff.
So yeah... Rex Ryan is fat loud mouth *******.

nyjunc
06-16-2010, 08:16 AM
So yeah... Rex Ryan is fat loud mouth *******.

OK and your coach is a fat wannabe tough guy who can't win in postseason.

DisturbedShifty
06-16-2010, 08:20 AM
OK and your coach is a fat wannabe tough guy who can't win in postseason.

There we go, back on topic. LOL!

jfaulknercahill
06-16-2010, 08:22 AM

Joe Namath isnt the drunk he was anymore.
I think Merling is a scumbag just like how I think Mark Gastineau of the Jets was.

And a response to your bottom line what Rex said wasnt anything insulting/out of control. He is freinds with Channing Crowder.
Him being a typical Head Coach? The word 'typical' should be 'modern'. He refuses to be a 'Modern' head coach. Guy is old school, and refuses to act like everybody else.
Who said he has to act like all the other Coaches? He is himself, and I think it's great/breath of fresh air.

When does he talk 'crap' to other teams and coaches? Also I never heard a player in the NFL say anything bad about Rex (unless you want to count Channing Crowder) Face it every single player in the NFL wouldnt mind playing for Rex, and actually they would probably love it. He is the definition of a 'players' coach.

I guess you can say the same for Rex Ryan's head coaching career vs. the Fins. You haven't beaten us in two years, and we're looking forward to extending that streak...lol.
Cool I'm looking foward to the Jets starting the streak over again. It had to end sometime.

dolpns13
06-16-2010, 09:12 AM

Are you kidding me? so now its the parents fault? Maybe Gate D was all they could afford.. for whichever reason, for you to try to make blame on a parent for going to a game and sitting where they sat, indicating it was their fault for choosing those seats, is ludicrus.

Not every stadium is so bad that the owner and commissioner have to hold a news conference to apologize.. Also, they do not fault the parents for going to gate d, that being said it is totally laughable that you do... and unethical as well... I thought you had more class, and smarts than that

dolpns13
06-16-2010, 09:16 AM
i'm actually starting to enjoy this whole thing and am kind of amused by rex. the guy cracks me up - and he's not doing it just to be an *** - he is re-igniting a rivalry and creating some buzz around the teams. and best of all - nothing about the patsies. talk of the afc east without mentioning the patsies? yes please.

the patsies are just about at the end - if not already - of their *dynasty* and this situation is very symbolic of that. rex is talking trash to his biggest threat - us. plus the back and forth was funny as hell last year. i hope they start it back up.

Very true... and kharma is a ***** so it will be well worth the BS now when we sweep them again this year

nyjunc
06-16-2010, 09:19 AM
Are you kidding me? so now its the parents fault? Maybe Gate D was all they could afford.. for whichever reason, for you to try to make blame on a parent for going to a game and sitting where they sat, indicating it was their fault for choosing those seats, is ludicrus.

Not every stadium is so bad that the owner and commissioner have to hold a news conference to apologize.. Also, they do not fault the parents for going to gate d, that being said it is totally laughable that you do... and unethical as well... I thought you had more class, and smarts than that

Do you have any clue what you are talking about? At each gate at the old Stadium there were escalators that took you to the lower level, mezzanine or upper deck. There were also spirals to walk up or down. At halftime of games people used to go to the gate D spirals, smoke and women would flash. What does whether or not the family could afford certain seats have to do w/ this? AGAIN, I don't condone the behavior but if you have a child w/ you and yuo smell marijuana smoke and see women flashing that should be your first clue to move along.

There is bad behavior in EVERY NFL Stadium including yours which I have been to and was as bad or wrse than the average Jet game. It is what the NFL promotes, the make a big deal out of drunken idiots and it multiplies them like gremlins. It sucks but it is what the NFL created. In a perfect world there wouldn't be any alcohol sales at games but that will never happen b/c of $$$$. A person was killed last decade after a Giant fan drove drunk leaving a game and hit someone- did that change anything? NO! It's about money and as long as they can charge $8 for cup a beer they will promote drinking and bad behavior.

dolpns13
06-16-2010, 09:19 AM
All homerisms aside. Rex Ryan is a guy that we all love to hate. He is an above average football coach, and his trash talk is quickly resurecting one of the best rivalries in NFL history. With that said, I hate him, his team, and I simply cannot understand how a man who leads athletes gets weight reduction surgery.

Not to mention weight reduction surgery that DID NOT WORK... Hahaha... My wife is an OR nurse who works with gastric lapbands and laparoscopic surgery. Even she cant understand how he hasnt lost any weight and still looks as big as he does...

nyjunc
06-16-2010, 09:20 AM
Very true... and kharma is a ***** so it will be well worth the BS now when we sweep them again this year

It's going to be hysterical when we beat you and you guys can stop talking about your one meaningless sweep.

dolpns13
06-16-2010, 09:22 AM

My point exactly. Can you believe he actually just tried to make this a valid point and argument? I'm actually without words that a human being would even THINK such a thing, let alone try to make it valid.. Typical Jets fan.. Quotes like that is what reiterates the fact that they are white trash..

Hunny, now do what the man said and show him your ****, you know WE DID buy these tickets and should have known better about the seats we bought. Now kids, cover your eyes and just dont pay any attention to mommy lifting up her shirt for the nice gentlemen

nyjunc
06-16-2010, 09:26 AM
My point exactly. Can you believe he actually just tried to make this a valid point and argument? I'm actually without words that a human being would even THINK such a thing, let alone try to make it valid.. Typical Jets fan.. Quotes like that is what reiterates the fact that they are white trash..

Hunny, now do what the man said and show him your ****, you know WE DID buy these tickets and should have known better about the seats we bought. Now kids, cover your eyes and just dont pay any attention to mommy lifting up her shirt for the nice gentlemen

Good job ignoring my response. If this was at whatever they call your Stadium now you'd be saying the opposite. Just like when Miami has arrests or their owner/coach speaks out it's ok but w/ us it's not. The difference btw me and most of you is I don't get flustered when yuor guys talk big and I don't get on my high horse about class b/c all teams go through the same problems from time to time and all Stadiums have their share of idiot fans. I don't condone it but that is the way it is and to think otherwise is being very naive.

dolpns13
06-16-2010, 09:27 AM
Do you have any clue what you are talking about? At each gate at the old Stadium there were escalators that took you to the lower level, mezzanine or upper deck. There were also spirals to walk up or down. At halftime of games people used to go to the gate D spirals, smoke and women would flash. What does whether or not the family could afford certain seats have to do w/ this? AGAIN, I don't condone the behavior but if you have a child w/ you and yuo smell marijuana smoke and see women flashing that should be your first clue to move along.

There is bad behavior in EVERY NFL Stadium including yours which I have been to and was as bad or wrse than the average Jet game. It is what the NFL promotes, the make a big deal out of drunken idiots and it multiplies them like gremlins. It sucks but it is what the NFL created. In a perfect world there wouldn't be any alcohol sales at games but that will never happen b/c of $$$$. A person was killed last decade after a Giant fan drove drunk leaving a game and hit someone- did that change anything? NO! It's about money and as long as they can charge $8 for cup a beer they will promote drinking and bad behavior.

I dont have to go to an NFL game to know it is wrong to do said things personally to families. You my friend have completely lost the point and it is laughable you are still trying to argue it. Keep it going. Your owner AND the commissioner admited to fault, but for some reason unbenounced to anyone that understands ethics and reality, you do not.. It makes me laugh

and yes, there is bad behavior in every stadium, not to the tune of what you people did however. Name me ONE stadium in recent memory, where the owner AND commissioner were forced to apologize in front of a national audience for the actions of their fans...

dolpns13
06-16-2010, 09:28 AM
Good job ignoring my response. If this was at whatever they call your Stadium now you'd be saying the opposite. Just like when Miami has arrests or their owner/coach speaks out it's ok but w/ us it's not. The difference btw me and most of you is I don't get flustered when yuor guys talk big and I don't get on my high horse about class b/c all teams go through the same problems from time to time and all Stadiums have their share of idiot fans. I don't condone it but that is the way it is and to think otherwise is being very naive.

I didnt ignore anything.. Give me more than 30 seconds to go through the posts before I have to read your pointless blander...

nyjunc
06-16-2010, 09:35 AM
I dont have to go to an NFL game to know it is wrong to do said things personally to families. You my friend have completely lost the point and it is laughable you are still trying to argue it. Keep it going. Your owner AND the commissioner admited to fault, but for some reason unbenounced to anyone that understands ethics and reality, you do not.. It makes me laugh

Where were these things being done to families? You speak about something that you have no clue about.

The commish and our woner speaking out is window dressing. they both knew it was going on for years and did nothing, they get paid big bucks by the beer sponsors and encourage the behavior.

The phins have the most tex complaints at games, I guess they have the worst behaved fans? But that is ok b/c it is dolphin fans and I am sure there weren't any kids around.:rolleyes2:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2008-12-18-fan-conduct-cover_N.htm

Stop being naive, I get you are a homer and everything about the Miami Dolphins is better, blah, blah, blah but wake up and realize the world we live in. I assume you don't attend many games?

dolpns13
06-16-2010, 09:47 AM
Where were these things being done to families? You speak about something that you have no clue about.

The commish and our woner speaking out is window dressing. they both knew it was going on for years and did nothing, they get paid big bucks by the beer sponsors and encourage the behavior.

The phins have the most tex complaints at games, I guess they have the worst behaved fans? But that is ok b/c it is dolphin fans and I am sure there weren't any kids around.:rolleyes2:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2008-12-18-fan-conduct-cover_N.htm

Stop being naive, I get you are a homer and everything about the Miami Dolphins is better, blah, blah, blah but wake up and realize the world we live in. I assume you don't attend many games?

I do not confuse ethics with homerism... And if you would like to search for the video link of your owner as well as the commissioner apologizing, you may do so. I watched the video on the news when it happened and loved every minute of the groveling. Coach Speak, Owner Speak and what have you is one thing, but a public apologiy would not be considered as such. Your thinking is flawed in that you believe these actions are justified while in relaity they are the complete opposite. You can be assured that the NFL would step in, as it has doneso in the past, if things get so out of hand, as they did in your vaunted gate d, that they begin to ruin the reputation of the NFL (As it would), which in turn leads to less ticket sales (As it rightfully would). Funny you still do not see this. Its all good, I do not mind teaching and explaining to yourself as well as Jets fans how the world of ethical and unethical behavior works and can either help or hinder an organization.

And no, this has nothing to do with homerism... has to do with right and wrong... something most of us were taught in grade school

The links.. glad to see teams and Miami are taking steps to erase bad behavior.. What are the Jets doing? And the first link? Who was arrested? where does it tell me that all the arrests were Miami fans and none were cheifs fans? or vise versa? Also, show me were in the link it states Mmiami Fans were screaming at women to show their **** in front of their children, then starting fights with the kids fathers as the father tried to stick up for his family. In text

nyjunc
06-16-2010, 10:46 AM
I do not confuse ethics with homerism... And if you would like to search for the video link of your owner as well as the commissioner apologizing, you may do so. I watched the video on the news when it happened and loved every minute of the groveling. Coach Speak, Owner Speak and what have you is one thing, but a public apologiy would not be considered as such. Your thinking is flawed in that you believe these actions are justified while in relaity they are the complete opposite. You can be assured that the NFL would step in, as it has doneso in the past, if things get so out of hand, as they did in your vaunted gate d, that they begin to ruin the reputation of the NFL (As it would), which in turn leads to less ticket sales (As it rightfully would). Funny you still do not see this. Its all good, I do not mind teaching and explaining to yourself as well as Jets fans how the world of ethical and unethical behavior works and can either help or hinder an organization.

And no, this has nothing to do with homerism... has to do with right and wrong... something most of us were taught in grade school

The links.. glad to see teams and Miami are taking steps to erase bad behavior.. What are the Jets doing? And the first link? Who was arrested? where does it tell me that all the arrests were Miami fans and none were cheifs fans? or vise versa? Also, show me were in the link it states Mmiami Fans were screaming at women to show their **** in front of their children, then starting fights with the kids fathers as the father tried to stick up for his family. In text

That is exactly what you are doing. You are condoning poor behavior at dolphin games and criticizing it at jet games.

AGAIN, I do not condone the behavior but I understand it is now a way of life at games. It sucks but that's a fact, no matter what Stadium you go to you will find drunken idiots doing foolish things. In some places(Philly, oak) it's worse than others but it happens in EVERY Stadium.

I wush it didn't, I don't drink at games, I don't cause trouble. I take my son to games and we have a great time, luckily I haven't had an incident but I know going in bad things can happen so if he hears someone cusring, if a woman flashes it's my fault for bringing him. That is the atmosphere the NFL has created at their games, there's nothing I can do about it.

rev kev
06-16-2010, 11:26 AM

He has like done zippo - neither has Sparano, neither has done squat to be called "great" at anything - a late post-season run has guaranteed Rex a few more years to fall in love with teens to the extent that he trades up in the draft for them and my feeling is will Rex will only be known for putting your franchise behind at the end of the day. In the future Rex will go back to being a Defensive coordinator.

dolpns13
06-16-2010, 12:00 PM
That is exactly what you are doing. You are condoning poor behavior at dolphin games and criticizing it at jet games.

AGAIN, I do not condone the behavior but I understand it is now a way of life at games. It sucks but that's a fact, no matter what Stadium you go to you will find drunken idiots doing foolish things. In some places(Philly, oak) it's worse than others but it happens in EVERY Stadium.

I wush it didn't, I don't drink at games, I don't cause trouble. I take my son to games and we have a great time, luckily I haven't had an incident but I know going in bad things can happen so if he hears someone cusring, if a woman flashes it's my fault for bringing him. That is the atmosphere the NFL has created at their games, there's nothing I can do about it.

show me in what post I condoned that behavior at dolphin stadium

nyjunc
06-16-2010, 12:56 PM
He has like done zippo - neither has Sparano, neither has done squat to be called "great" at anything - a late post-season run has guaranteed Rex a few more years to fall in love with teens to the extent that he trades up in the draft for them and my feeling is will Rex will only be known for putting your franchise behind at the end of the day. In the future Rex will go back to being a Defensive coordinator.

Rex is in the news every other day and it is usually about something fun. he is GREAT for this league. Sparano is a bore, we never hear anything about him and that is ok. There isn't a manual on how a coach needs to act. You can have success w/ a wild man coahc or a conservative coach.

Rex already has 2 postseason wins and led us further than any year since 1998. Those 2 playoff wins are more than Tony Sparano has EVER been a part of.

show me in what post I condoned that behavior at dolphin stadium

You are spouting off about something you have no clue about w/ Gate D then ignoring what has happened in Miami.

phintim
06-16-2010, 01:26 PM
Rex is in the news every other day and it is usually about something fun. he is GREAT for this league. Sparano is a bore, we never hear anything about him and that is ok. There isn't a manual on how a coach needs to act. You can have success w/ a wild man coahc or a conservative coach.

Rex already has 2 postseason wins and led us further than any year since 1998. Those 2 playoff wins are more than Tony Sparano has EVER been a part of.

You are spouting off about something you have no clue about w/ Gate D then ignoring what has happened in Miami.

Rex is in the news because he is a fat boy with a big mouth which is entertaining but at the end of the day you still have the same classless act just like his daddy. Sporano hails from your neck of the woods and likes to run his ship with a little class using a age on motto of walk quietly and carry a big stick. Comparing the 2 is laughable it is like comparing a player like Zach Thomas to a guy like Terrell Ownens. You might like and respect Owens talent but you do not want him on your team because of the excess baggage his mouth causes him. Yea last year you went out on a hight note but Rex better keep winning to protect his fat butt because that is the only way he will continue to stick around!

Fin_Frenzy_84
06-16-2010, 01:34 PM
It's going to be hysterical when we beat you and you guys can stop talking about your one meaningless sweep.

What makes you think your gonnna beat us and you coudnt do it last year?

Fin_Frenzy_84
06-16-2010, 01:37 PM

What is Rex and Sparano record head up?

nyjunc
06-16-2010, 01:42 PM
Rex is in the news because he is a fat boy with a big mouth which is entertaining but at the end of the day you still have the same classless act just like his daddy. Sporano hails from your neck of the woods and likes to run his ship with a little class using a age on motto of walk quietly and carry a big stick. Comparing the 2 is laughable it is like comparing a player like Zach Thomas to a guy like Terrell Ownens. You might like and respect Owens talent but you do not want him on your team because of the excess baggage his mouth causes him. Yea last year you went out on a hight note but Rex better keep winning to protect his fat butt because that is the only way he will continue to stick around!

Here we go w/ class again. How classy were his players this offseason?

EVERY coach needs to win to save their job, you think if Tony has another sub .500 season he'll be back?

Comparing the 2 is laughable. One is a coach the players adore and respect, the other is a phony tough guy who has never won a playoff game.

What makes you think your gonnna beat us and you coudnt do it last year?

B/c you beat us twice last year that means we will never beat you again?

What is Rex and Sparano record head up?

What is more important? 2 meaningless games played before Nov 2nd or winning in January?

KippyIA1354
06-16-2010, 02:34 PM

It ain't gonna happen soorrrry there Junkman!! If you know football and watched the games from last season...even with Ginn's (lucky)returns... we came out in both games and punched you guys right in the face!!! The Dolphins played physical,snot nosed football.That's why ol'Jabba the Hut is so disgruntled when you murmur DOLPHINS!!! And oh yeah...... The "headless linebacker" Bart Scott is still looking for his head after LOUSAKA PARKED HIM IN THE CHEAP SEATS!!!!! DREAM ON JUNKMAN!!!

nyjunc
06-16-2010, 02:46 PM
It ain't gonna happen soorrrry there Junkman!! If you know football and watched the games from last season...even with Ginn's (lucky)returns... we came out in both games and punched you guys right in the face!!! The Dolphins played physical,snot nosed football.That's why ol'Jabba the Hut is so disgruntled when you murmur DOLPHINS!!! And oh yeah...... The "headless linebacker" Bart Scott is still looking for his head after LOUSAKA PARKED HIM IN THE CHEAP SEATS!!!!! DREAM ON JUNKMAN!!!

You punched us in the face yet won the two games by a TOTAL of 9 points which included 3 non offensive TDs. You guys are in for a huge surprise.

phintim
06-16-2010, 03:56 PM
[QUOTE=nyjunc;1063469914]Here we go w/ class again. How classy were his players this offseason?

EVERY coach needs to win to save their job, you think if Tony has another sub .500 season he'll be back?

Comparing the 2 is laughable. One is a coach the players adore and respect, the other is a phony tough guy who has never won a playoff game.

What do Tony's players have to do with his own class? Brown, Allen, Ferg are class guys. Did they use bad judgement absolutly but they are still class guys. McDaniel has not been around long enough and I do not know enough of the real story to defend at this point and you can go ahead and kick Merlings butt around as much as you want as it sound like he deserves it. I guess if you were going to compare players to coaches I would say if Porter was still around you could sling some mud at us. His performance 2 years ago covered his big mouth but last year it did not and he is gone. Sporano will not tolerate it where Rex would embrace a player like Joey.

In the NFL winning is everything I agree but I disagree with you about Tony S yes he will be back next year if we have a sub 500 season. 2 reasons one his mouth will not overload his butt like you big fat butted Ryan and second he did win the AFC east just 2 years ago. Rex will be back 2 because of how things worked out for him in the playoffs. Weather you want to agree or not he backed into the playoffs more than he earned his way. Give the devil his due he did something when he got there.

The players adore Rex? Whao what kind of koollaid are they drinking in NY these days. Next you will be telling me they are all taking showers together! No thanks to much information for me. Sporano is not looking to be adored I can assure you but you can bet every player has learned to respect him or they are no longer on this team.

nyjunc
06-16-2010, 04:15 PM
[QUOTE=nyjunc;1063469914]Here we go w/ class again. How classy were his players this offseason?

What do Tony's players have to do with his own class? Brown, Allen, Ferg are class guys. Did they use bad judgement absolutly but they are still class guys. McDaniel has not been around long enough and I do not know enough of the real story to defend at this point and you can go ahead and kick Merlings butt around as much as you want as it sound like he deserves it. I guess if you were going to compare players to coaches I would say if Porter was still around you could sling some mud at us. His performance 2 years ago covered his big mouth but last year it did not and he is gone. Sporano will not tolerate it where Rex would embrace a player like Joey.

In the NFL winning is everything I agree but I disagree with you about Tony S yes he will be back next year if we have a sub 500 season. 2 reasons one his mouth will not overload his butt like you big fat butted Ryan and second he did win the AFC east just 2 years ago. Rex will be back 2 because of how things worked out for him in the playoffs. Weather you want to agree or not he backed into the playoffs more than he earned his way. Give the devil his due he did something when he got there.

The players adore Rex? Whao what kind of koollaid are they drinking in NY these days. Next you will be telling me they are all taking showers together! No thanks to much information for me. Sporano is not looking to be adored I can assure you but you can bet every player has learned to respect him or they are no longer on this team.

One player getting in trouble is an isolated incident but 3-4? That speaks about the discipline of a team and the respectb they have for their leader.

Sparano embraced Porter when he was playing well just like any coach, if Joey was playing at a high level he'd still be w/ you. To act like he got rid of him b/c he was a bad guy is silly.

Who cares about his mouth? if he's not winning he won't be there long. Your owner is talking SB- do you think he'll tolerate another 7-9 season?

There's no such thing as backing into the playoffs, you either win the games you need to win or you don't. Did we get a break? of course just as you guys did in '08 but we took advantage and made a deep run.

The players are showing the kind of respect they have for Tony by getting arrested.

phintim
06-17-2010, 05:07 PM
[QUOTE=phintim;1063470013]

One player getting in trouble is an isolated incident but 3-4? That speaks about the discipline of a team and the respectb they have for their leader.

Sparano embraced Porter when he was playing well just like any coach, if Joey was playing at a high level he'd still be w/ you. To act like he got rid of him b/c he was a bad guy is silly.

Who cares about his mouth? if he's not winning he won't be there long. Your owner is talking SB- do you think he'll tolerate another 7-9 season?

There's no such thing as backing into the playoffs, you either win the games you need to win or you don't. Did we get a break? of course just as you guys did in '08 but we took advantage and made a deep run.

The players are showing the kind of respect they have for Tony by getting arrested.

Ever been a athlete at the collegiate level and been seriously injured? You have loads of time on your hands I can tell you and going our to have a beer happens. Allen and Brown for example. Ferguson sounds like he made a regular mistake but at worse he tries to heal up sooner. All 3 of these guys are not trouble makers so I am not buying your respect theory. McDaniel and Merling could be birds of a different feather we will see.

You are only half right on Joey. Tony released him because Joey did not keep his mouth shut plus his production dropped. You gonna talk the talk you better walk the walk.

If you don't want to believe what I am saying that is up to you and tells me you are not really following the Dolphins. Dolphinland is lockdown city no one including players, coaches even the GM are basically allowed to the speak to the media without permission. You can point out what the owner says but he is not part of the team and is excluded from that agenda.

Yes I do believe the phins owner will tolerate another 7-9 season espcially if his coach is "not" running around prediciting it as in the case of the mouth Rex Ryann. Sure the owner can predict what he wants but he also has to look into the mirror and see that just 3 seasons ago that this was a 1-16 team and what goes up can come back down in a hurry. If Rex wants to put more pressure on himself and his team that just shows how much more dumb he is. You may not respect Sporano but he is at least smart enough to start talking a bunch of smack that he will have to deal with later. You did not see Sporano blubering and crying like a baby on the networks because his team was not winning. How can you defend that!?

Yes you backed into the playoffs call it a break whatever but you backed in. You get a break in a game you back up when you breaks in multible games. Sure you did something once you got there you were a great Cinderella story last year. Good for you!

nyjunc
06-17-2010, 05:12 PM
[QUOTE=nyjunc;1063470029]

Ever been a athlete at the collegiate level and been seriously injured? You have loads of time on your hands I can tell you and going our to have a beer happens. Allen and Brown for example. Ferguson sounds like he made a regular mistake but at worse he tries to heal up sooner. All 3 of these guys are not trouble makers so I am not buying your respect theory. McDaniel and Merling could be birds of a different feather we will see.

You are only half right on Joey. Tony released him because Joey did not keep his mouth shut plus his production dropped. You gonna talk the talk you better walk the walk.

If you don't want to believe what I am saying that is up to you and tells me you are not really following the Dolphins. Dolphinland is lockdown city no one including players, coaches even the GM are basically allowed to the speak to the media without permission. You can point out what the owner says but he is not part of the team and is excluded from that agenda.

Yes I do believe the phins owner will tolerate another 7-9 season espcially if his coach is "not" running around prediciting it as in the case of the mouth Rex Ryann. Sure the owner can predict what he wants but he also has to look into the mirror and see that just 3 seasons ago that this was a 1-16 team and what goes up can come back down in a hurry. If Rex wants to put more pressure on himself and his team that just shows how much more dumb he is. You may not respect Sporano but he is at least smart enough to start talking a bunch of smack that he will have to deal with later. You did not see Sporano blubering and crying like a baby on the networks because his team was not winning. How can you defend that!?

Yes you backed into the playoffs call it a break whatever but you backed in. You get a break in a game you back up when you breaks in multible games. Sure you did something once you got there you were a great Cinderella story last year. Good for you!

You can make all the excuses you want about these guys but the facts are you have had multiple DUI arrests and another for a guy beating his pregnant girlfriend.

Porter was released b/c of his play, Tony loved him in '08 when he was a key to winning the division.

I don't think Ross will accept another 7-9 season. he has alrady stated he thinks Miami will be in the SB so why would he accept a 3rd year w/o a playoff win from Tony?

There's no such thing as backing in and how can a team back in when they win 5 of their last 6 games to make the playoffs?

phintim
06-18-2010, 09:06 AM
[QUOTE=phintim;1063470585]

You can make all the excuses you want about these guys but the facts are you have had multiple DUI arrests and another for a guy beating his pregnant girlfriend.

Porter was released b/c of his play, Tony loved him in '08 when he was a key to winning the division.

I don't think Ross will accept another 7-9 season. he has alrady stated he thinks Miami will be in the SB so why would he accept a 3rd year w/o a playoff win from Tony?

There's no such thing as backing in and how can a team back in when they win 5 of their last 6 games to make the playoffs?

No one has had mutible DUI arrests. Allen adn Brown are not drunks. DUI's are just another way to collect taxes for the most part. They were not even an issue 10 year ago so you buy the koolaid if you wish. Like I said earlier Merling and McDaniel may be birds of another feather. The type of issues you are bringing up are day in day out problems that most Americans have faced somewhere in their family circle. Its not right but it is human. Just because they are football players that get paid to much should not make it any different. Repeat offenders is where this gets serious.

Bet you a dollar to a dime Tony & CO did not like Porter in 08 and his big mouth they just put up with it because of his big play and as soon as he faltered he was out of town. He would fit well with your Jets. In fact to bad you got JT class act oh yeah he had a battery charge against his wife years back oops.

Why would he not accept a 7/9 season I guess it will have to do with the circumstances. If Tony S is promising it and does not deliver it would be one reason. Tony is smart enough to not do that. Unforseen injuries, strength of schedule (team your suppose to beat but don't) and low player morale.
Last year the first a applied and we had one game that we really should have won and did not. In fact I have to admit the game on your home turf was one we should have lost and won so I guess it all worked out.

Your team got excited at the end and played well caught a couple of teams off guard and a couple of other teams did not care and wanted to cruise into the playoffs. Still good for you.

I know you spend alot of time here. The phins are fielding the stoutest team in at least the past 5 years. We currently have questions at OLB and FS as you know. Still we have few excuses at most other positions with depth. Multible injuries could occur on any team but I expect a real dog fight in our division regardless. It was just us and the Pats until Ryan showed up last year. I did not like his Dad and his mouth and style of play and the son is the same apple though he is a bit funny at times. Of course I do not like Belicick after it surfaced they had been cheating over the years. Funny how there play dropped a bit after that came out. But you know the Pats are due and tired of being one and done making the playoffs, Rex brings probably the best defense in the NFL to the plate giving the devil his due and Parcels is buying his own groceries these days so he should have something to prove. This is going to be a very tough division this year. Even the Bills played better than I thought last year and should be at least marginally better with a year under their belt. Good luck

nyjunc
06-18-2010, 09:17 AM
[QUOTE=nyjunc;1063470591]

No one has had mutible DUI arrests. Allen adn Brown are not drunks. DUI's are just another way to collect taxes for the most part. They were not even an issue 10 year ago so you buy the koolaid if you wish. Like I said earlier Merling and McDaniel may be birds of another feather. The type of issues you are bringing up are day in day out problems that most Americans have faced somewhere in their family circle. Its not right but it is human. Just because they are football players that get paid to much should not make it any different. Repeat offenders is where this gets serious.

Bet you a dollar to a dime Tony & CO did not like Porter in 08 and his big mouth they just put up with it because of his big play and as soon as he faltered he was out of town. He would fit well with your Jets. In fact to bad you got JT class act oh yeah he had a battery charge against his wife years back oops.

Why would he not accept a 7/9 season I guess it will have to do with the circumstances. If Tony S is promising it and does not deliver it would be one reason. Tony is smart enough to not do that. Unforseen injuries, strength of schedule (team your suppose to beat but don't) and low player morale.
Last year the first a applied and we had one game that we really should have won and did not. In fact I have to admit the game on your home turf was one we should have lost and won so I guess it all worked out.

Your team got excited at the end and played well caught a couple of teams off guard and a couple of other teams did not care and wanted to cruise into the playoffs. Still good for you.

I know you spend alot of time here. The phins are fielding the stoutest team in at least the past 5 years. We currently have questions at OLB and FS as you know. Still we have few excuses at most other positions with depth. Multible injuries could occur on any team but I expect a real dog fight in our division regardless. It was just us and the Pats until Ryan showed up last year. I did not like his Dad and his mouth and style of play and the son is the same apple though he is a bit funny at times. Of course I do not like Belicick after it surfaced they had been cheating over the years. Funny how there play dropped a bit after that came out. But you know the Pats are due and tired of being one and done making the playoffs, Rex brings probably the best defense in the NFL to the plate giving the devil his due and Parcels is buying his own groceries these days so he should have something to prove. This is going to be a very tough division this year. Even the Bills played better than I thought last year and should be at least marginally better with a year under their belt. Good luck

I diodn't say each player had multiple DUI arrests I said the team had multiple DUI arrests.

Now you are making excuses for drinking and driving?

W/o Porter in '08 you aren't winning the division. Maybe they didn't like him personally but they like when he helped you win a div title.

JT had a battery charge against his wife? was he a Jet or dolphin when that happened?

How was it you and the Pats until Ryan showed up? Prior to '08 you made zero postseasons from 2002-2007 while we amde it 3 times in that span.

The Pats lost Brady for the year w/ a serious injury, that's why they have struggled since the '07 season. Spygate happened week 1 of '07 and they went 16-0 that year and made the SB.

I have NEVER said Miami is a bad team or that we'll crush you or anything like that. I think we both have really good teams on paper, that doesn't mean we will be good. We could both be great, we could both suck or one could be good and the other sucks- who knows? I'm excited, I think we have a really good team and we'll be good, I think it will be a dogfight for the div title w/ you guys and NE AND I don't think Buf is as bad as people say. if they get good OL play they can be very dangerous.

phintim
06-18-2010, 03:23 PM
[QUOTE=phintim;1063470923]

I diodn't say each player had multiple DUI arrests I said the team had multiple DUI arrests.

Never said you did I just pointed out that they were not repeat offenders.

Now you are making excuses for drinking and driving?

Not even close. People had been drinking and driving for years without any consequenses until the last 10-15 years. It just more of a SIN tax of our nation has imposed. Designed more to collect taxes that rehabilitate and correct the issue. "You" can judge those guys if you like and ride the media ban wagon. Never defended the wife beater you keep bringing up.

W/o Porter in '08 you aren't winning the division. Maybe they didn't like him personally but they like when he helped you win a div title.

You don't know that! You look for patterns and these guys down here do not like loud mouths like Porters that is obvious. He would fit in with your coach and the Jets.

JT had a battery charge against his wife? was he a Jet or dolphin when that happened?

Hey you are the guy passing judgement here on everyone. What is the difference if he was a Jet or a Dolphin wrong is wrong in your book right? Or is it just wrong if it is in a Phin uniform instead of a Jets.

How was it you and the Pats until Ryan showed up? Prior to '08 you made zero postseasons from 2002-2007 while we amde it 3 times in that span.

Man get a clue. I was giving your boy Ryan a compliment. Pretty much the same JEts team last eyar as the year before Ryann and showed up and Ryann almost takes them to the Super Bowl. Usually it takes more than a year for a new coach to turn around a team that played poorly the year before. I personally did not count the Jets to really come around until this year in the division. Of course Sporano turned around a much worse team the year before with the phins so crazy things can happen.

The Pats lost Brady for the year w/ a serious injury, that's why they have struggled since the '07 season. Spygate happened week 1 of '07 and they went 16-0 that year and made the SB.

Say what you like they have been good the past 4 years and have brought in loads of draft picks that should still have kept them in the great catagory. They are due to be great again. The cheating gave them an edge the perhaps Bill B coaching alone cannot duplicate.

I have NEVER said Miami is a bad team or that we'll crush you or anything like that. I think we both have really good teams on paper, that doesn't mean we will be good. We could both be great, we could both suck or one could be good and the other sucks- who knows? I'm excited, I think we have a really good team and we'll be good, I think it will be a dogfight for the div title w/ you guys and NE AND I don't think Buf is as bad as people say. if they get good OL play they can be very dangerous.

I never said you did say anythng about Miami in that regards. I agree with the rest of your statement also. I think this is a very, very good 3 team division and while Buffallo might still be good they look to be the odd man out of the 4 teams at this time. As a phin fan I do believe that Miami finally has a decent enough roster to make a pretty good run at it. Unfortunetly I also believe that the Jets and Pats look as strong or stonger than ever which means we are going to beat the tar out of each other and I just hope that there is enough left over after our division games to beat the tar out of the other teams on our schedule outside of our division.

sm0kinfins
07-03-2010, 05:21 AM

No, that's really not the way it is. I live in KC and have been to many games at Arrowhead and not once have I seen bare breasts. Not once. Trust me, I have a sixth sense for boobs... Much like Sanchez does for "hotdogs."

Quit being so accepting of public debauchery. This kind of thing may be common place in the Garden State but here in the mid west we have a little thing called "morals and standards". Something that you, as a jest fan, clearly are unfamiliar with. And yes, NFL games are in fact family entertainment. Just because Giants stadium promotes **** fights and strippers doesn't mean that's accepted elsewhere.

nyjunc
07-03-2010, 08:58 AM
No, that's really not the way it is. I live in KC and have been to many games at Arrowhead and not once have I seen bare breasts. Not once. Trust me, I have a sixth sense for boobs... Much like Sanchez does for "hotdogs."

Quit being so accepting of public debauchery. This kind of thing may be common place in the Garden State but here in the mid west we have a little thing called "morals and standards". Something that you, as a jest fan, clearly are unfamiliar with. And yes, NFL games are in fact family entertainment. Just because Giants stadium promotes **** fights and strippers doesn't mean that's accepted elsewhere.

Says the guy w/ morals and standards that has a woman and her bare *** bending over in his avatar:rolleyes2:

as far as the great behavior at Chief games:

http://blogs.kansascity.com/crime_scene/2006/10/chiefs_game_dru.html

http://blogs.kansascity.com/crime_scene/drunken_fan_arrest_rates/

You were saying?

aquaman54
07-03-2010, 10:21 AM
I'm actually loving the fact,that we get under his skin as much as we do.I really do love him being their coach.Just when I didn't think I could hate those pukes any more,ryan comes along and throws gasoline on the fire......We('Fins/Jets)truly have one of the best rivalries in our beloved NFL!!!!