PDA

View Full Version : Why does every1 here hate the Jets?

kellyh3034
06-18-2010, 12:12 AM
I mean, why hate a team that's only been to one super bowl. One. Why do you hate a bunch of losers? Just curious.

callaway1234
06-18-2010, 12:19 AM
You can still hate pompous, overly cocky scum can't you?

JCane
06-18-2010, 12:20 AM
Because they suck is a good enough reason for me. Loud mouth, trash talking, crowded subway riding, cab stinking New York suckas moving down to South Florida and smelling up my hood. They can take their damn prop plane loving ***** back to Broadway.

Straight eff those dudes.

Bumpus
06-18-2010, 12:22 AM
Why is water wet?

Why is the sky blue?

... Some questions need no answer.

Cion-Dolfan
06-18-2010, 12:34 AM
Because They Are The J E S T And They............................ SUCK SUCK SUCK :)

Miamifins2381
06-18-2010, 12:37 AM
their the most cockyiest team in the nfl and they have done little to nothing for decerving it

ronnieb_23
06-18-2010, 12:49 AM
Did you ever play sports in high school? Did you hate your school's rival?

23EmilioVasquez
06-18-2010, 12:56 AM
because they started it

MetalFISH
06-18-2010, 12:57 AM
I've always liked football, I think as I grew older I started to understand it better. I've only been a real fan since maybe early 2009, I know they won the AFCE the year before that, but I always rooted for Miami teams, I've only come to understand and love this game now lol.

anyway from what I've seen through out this last season, and from what I remember as a kid (more of this season though LOL) is that they're complete clowns. I have no words to describe Mark Sanchez, maybe just bum. This guy has gotten so much nut riding (jets too) from almost all sports media. Rex Ryan ughhhh, whole jets organization.. gross. the fact that they share a stadium with another team and it's in new jersey... WTF???? I can't take this team seriously I don't care how many good players they have or how good a run game or defense (even though they are good in those fields) as far as I'm concerned rexy and sanchez are 0-2 against us.... PERIOD.

The whole JT thing WOW. From my little Miami Dolphins experience and from what I gathered growing up was this guy was a legend, If I'm not mistaken current sack leader, Dolphin for almost ever, Dolphin great. (I'm not really sure what happened when he went to the Redskins) I don't really care that he never won in the playoffs or w/e he was a legend.. I say was because he went to the freaking goddamn jets wat the hell? I remember watching the second jets game of last season, Soliai making a great play and Jason Taylor making the the scoop (almost like in slow mo haha) and taking it to the house for 6 then almost like spiking the ball into the jets logo, that was an awesome play and now HE'S A JET WTF??? lol

Broadway Joe? I wasn't old enough to watch him play, but wow this guy is a clown for real lmao.

all in all I'd say I hate every team, ALL OF THEM. If they don't play for Miami or they didn't play for miami, F*** them.
and if they don't play for them now and are on another team F*** em too haha.

Possum
06-18-2010, 02:13 AM
why not?

Fintastic2124
06-18-2010, 02:19 AM
Mostly right now I hate the Jesticals because my fiance has a hard on for Mark dirty Sanchez. **** that *******.

Atila
06-18-2010, 02:27 AM
why not?

this.

ojmcduffy
06-18-2010, 02:28 AM
i prefer to use the word loathe

tylerdolphin
06-18-2010, 03:12 AM
I mean, why hate a team that's only been to one super bowl. One. Why do you hate a bunch of losers? Just curious.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

JCane
06-18-2010, 03:14 AM

:lol:

greasyObnoxious
06-18-2010, 05:52 AM

you didn't just ask why we hate one of our division rivals, did you?

glwhee
06-18-2010, 07:10 AM
Because I am a Dolphin fan.

Drfletcherdc
06-18-2010, 07:22 AM
Because most of their fans are pompous a-holes who think they are the only people on the face of this earth.
Because the J-E-T-S chant is the most stupid chant in professional sports.
Because they get excited when a bald man wearing a hard hat sits on another man's shoulders.
Because their uniform colors should be called puke green because that is what it makes me do.
Because their coach opens his mouth and spews crap everytime a mic is in front of him.
Because their coach is less mature than the ball boys.
Because everytime someone says ball boys, Sanchez gets excited.
Because their quarterback eats hot dogs on the sidelines during games.
Because the backed into the playoffs last year while other teams were sitting their best players and now they are anointed as OTA Super Bowl Champs.

Daytona Fin
06-18-2010, 07:31 AM
Mostly right now I hate the Jesticals because my fiance has a hard on for Mark dirty Sanchez. **** that *******.

hopefully you are not a female. regardless your situation sucks really bad.i feel for you. does your fiance have a hard on for ricky martin and clay matthews also?

Orlando Fan
06-18-2010, 07:50 AM
Rivals usually don't like one another, To say I hate the JETS the most... depends on the season. Usually I hate the team that is playing the Dolphins that week, But I always root against NE, Bills and Jets week to week unless them wining benifits the Dolphins. Talk to any fan of any team and they will tell you about the same thing. What I don't care for is when teams talk big and don't back it up on the field, I could care less if a Coach like Ryan runs his mouth during the off season, it's all talk until it's decided on the field and at this stage of the season it means nothing.

Really truth be known I really have a strong hate for Bilicheat, Slimball cheated big time and got a small slap on the wrist and went back to work. Those SB titles should have been stripped from them just like the way NCAA and the Olympic Admins take away games and Medals when Teams and Players are caught breaking the rules.

GoonBoss
06-18-2010, 08:01 AM
They're a bunch of stupidheads.

JETSJETSJETS
06-18-2010, 08:06 AM
Good. Its not like the Jets love the Dolphins.

Phin-o-rama
06-18-2010, 08:07 AM
They cheap shotted Dwight Stephenson...one of the best centers to ever play the game.

BiggDolphin
06-18-2010, 08:27 AM
I dislike the city, fans and the whole Jet organization. Just like the Raiders fans dislike the Broncos etc. Just human nature to dislike the team that's in your dickson. Like most of my long time dolphin fans will remember we shared this same dislike for the Buffalo Bills back in the early 90's.

Real talk beating them twice last year was sweet. But honestly we really don't like Rex Ryan because he is an over confident shoots off at the mouth bolonga eating jackass.

Clipse
06-18-2010, 08:31 AM
Hate the city. Hate the fans. Hate the team. **** New York.

SA_BUTTA
06-18-2010, 08:36 AM
#1 ESPN - with the coverage they get you would they have one 20 Superbowls...
#2 They are a division rival that we play twice a year.

Don't get me wrong here I hate the Patriots much more right now than the Jets, but back when the Pats
sucked I hated the Jets more...

JCane
06-18-2010, 08:42 AM

Don't get me wrong here I hate the Patriots much more right now than the Jets, but back when the Pats

Well the TV coverage makes sense whether they're winning or losing. ESPN is all about ratings. They're a business. They like to make money. New York is a huge market for ratings. Miami...not so much. Yankees pull national ratings and that's why they're on ESPN Monday and Wednesday night baseball most of the time. Yankees and Jets...apples and oranges but they're still pulling that big number out of New York.

SA_BUTTA
06-18-2010, 08:49 AM
Well the TV coverage makes sense whether they're winning or losing. ESPN is all about ratings. They're a business. They like to make money. New York is a huge market for ratings. Miami...not so much. Yankees pull national ratings and that's why they're on ESPN Monday and Wednesday night baseball most of the time. Yankees and Jets...apples and oranges but they're still pulling that big number out of New York.
I understand why ESPN does it, but I am making my point why I hate New York...because they are a huge market...because they get so much coverage...
As a Dolphins fan I just get tired of seeing them and Dirty Sanchez as their poster child...

nyjunc
06-18-2010, 09:03 AM

You guys are crazy w/ the coverage thing. We are getting coverage this offseason but we are coming off a title game app, we have a loudmouth coach who is always doing something crazy and we have made big moves and now have contract issues. Like it or nto we are a huge story right now.

Compare that to the '06 dolphins who SI picked to playu in the SB when they hadn't ven been in a playoff game or from 1998-2003 you guys were picked as aSB team EVER year and you never even came close to a title game.

Right now we are a big story w/ all that is going on around us, we don't get press just b/c we are a NY team.

I love that you guys hate us, it's a great rivalry and wouldn't be one if fans of each team liked(or didn't hate) the other team.

bpackers13
06-18-2010, 09:16 AM
You guys are crazy w/ the coverage thing. We are getting coverage this offseason but we are coming off a title game app, we have a loudmouth coach who is always doing something crazy and we have made big moves and now have contract issues. Like it or nto we are a huge story right now.

Compare that to the '06 dolphins who SI picked to playu in the SB when they hadn't ven been in a playoff game or from 1998-2003 you guys were picked as aSB team EVER year and you never even came close to a title game.

Right now we are a big story w/ all that is going on around us, we don't get press just b/c we are a NY team.

I love that you guys hate us, it's a great rivalry and wouldn't be one if fans of each team liked(or didn't hate) the other team.
OGM........ you are one reason I hate the Jests for sure.......... The way you talk about "your team" makes me want to punch babies. "we are a huge story", "we look great on paper", "we just played in the AFC Championship game". I mean come on man, I think every freaking post you put on here you mention the championship game. Drop it for a day or so. We know you were given a xmas gift (playoff birth) we get it. I just wish we didnt have to hear about that stupid game you LOST 400 times a freakin day. UGHHHHHHHHHH! Get over it!!!!

nyjunc
06-18-2010, 09:19 AM
OGM........ you are one reason I hate the Jests for sure.......... The way you talk about "your team" makes me want to punch babies. "we are a huge story", "we look great on paper", "we just played in the AFC Championship game". I mean come on man, I think every freaking post you put on here you mention the championship game. Drop it for a day or so. We know you were given a xmas gift (playoff birth) we get it. I just wish we didnt have to hear about that stupid game you LOST 400 times a freakin day. UGHHHHHHHHHH! Get over it!!!!

Unlike you I am an adult and I can seperate myself from my fandom when discussing issues w/ other people. it's amazing how some of you cannot get into an adult discussion.

Whether you like it or not we are a big story right now, try and be objective for a moment. we are not an elite all time franchise, we are not some darling team. if we weren't a big story they'd ignore us.

and I love how I should get over reaching a game you guys haven't reached since 1992 but you guys can bring up the sweep all the time:lol:

bpackers13
06-18-2010, 09:43 AM
Unlike you I am an adult and I can seperate myself from my fandom when discussing issues w/ other people. it's amazing how some of you cannot get into an adult discussion.

Whether you like it or not we are a big story right now, try and be objective for a moment. we are not an elite all time franchise, we are not some darling team. if we weren't a big story they'd ignore us.

and I love how I should get over reaching a game you guys haven't reached since 1992 but you guys can bring up the sweep all the time:lol:

See there you go again. Bull crap they would ignore you. Your team is in NY/NJ. Thats a huge market! Yes they would cover you if you were a bad team, and they did when you were, and you know it.

The only reason poster on here bring up the sweep is because we hear this out of you........ "we made a bunch of great moves this offseason, and we made it to the AFCCG. We are going to go deep into the postseason again this year with all the big names we signed this offseason, we made it to the AFCCG last year. I'm not a homer, AFCCG. Rex is a great coach, AFCCG". Damn dude, you lost the game. Get over it. At least when we bring up the sweep, those are games we won.

SpurzN703
06-18-2010, 10:00 AM

Maybe b/c a new thread seems to get created daily about them in the wrong forum.

cyberpaki
06-18-2010, 10:03 AM
I honestly don't even understand why everyone brings up the sweep so often.
Going 2-4 in your division is much worse than being swept by 1 team in my book.

bpackers13
06-18-2010, 10:11 AM
I honestly don't even understand why everyone brings up the sweep so often.
Going 2-4 in your division is much worse than being swept by 1 team in my book.

who went 2-4?

rev kev
06-18-2010, 10:13 AM
If you need to ask the question why we hate the Jets then you are on the wrong forum - friend

cyberpaki
06-18-2010, 10:15 AM
who went 2-4?

The Jets, 0-2 against the Dolphins, 1-1 against both the Bills and the Patriots= 2-4.

rev kev
06-18-2010, 10:25 AM
I for one cannot stand the Jets...

I couldn't even watch my beloved Lakers last night without being disturbed by the Celtics green which reminded me of you know what..., the score was good however

rev kev
06-18-2010, 10:27 AM

Prove to me you are an adult, I think you play hookey from school and that's how you toss up so many posts a day... :)

bpackers13
06-18-2010, 10:31 AM
The Jets, 0-2 against the Dolphins, 1-1 against both the Bills and the Patriots= 2-4.

ok yea. I just thought you were going to say Miami. lol

Bumpus
06-18-2010, 10:59 AM

Your fiancÚ has a hard on?!?

:lol: Sounds like you've got a bigger problem, bro. :lol:

bpackers13
06-18-2010, 11:27 AM
Your fiancÚ has a hard on?!?

:lol: Sounds like you've got a bigger problem, bro. :lol::err:

Asicswrg85
06-18-2010, 11:51 AM
Is this a serious question? Wow

34miami23
06-18-2010, 12:08 PM
because it's good for football!

nyjunc
06-18-2010, 01:01 PM
See there you go again. Bull crap they would ignore you. Your team is in NY/NJ. Thats a huge market! Yes they would cover you if you were a bad team, and they did when you were, and you know it.

The only reason poster on here bring up the sweep is because we hear this out of you........ "we made a bunch of great moves this offseason, and we made it to the AFCCG. We are going to go deep into the postseason again this year with all the big names we signed this offseason, we made it to the AFCCG last year. I'm not a homer, AFCCG. Rex is a great coach, AFCCG". Damn dude, you lost the game. Get over it. At least when we bring up the sweep, those are games we won.

Yep, which was why we had one of the best Rbs in the league in Curtis martin and he got virtually no attention and we were winning in the Curtis years.

Again, you guys were favorites from about '98-'03 and you did nothing to deserve that but that was ok. We were in the title game, we do have loads of talent and on paper it seems we have a good team. We may end up sucking but going into the season we are a contender and there are a million stories w/ our team so of course we will get attention. You guys have had plenty of attention this offseason as well, not as much but that has nothing to do w/ market size.

Show me one post where I have said we are going to win the SB this year or that we will again go deep into January OR that we will win the division? You make up so much nonsense it's ridiculous.

X-Pacolypse
06-18-2010, 01:26 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/06/r_u_serious_owlJPG-1.jpg

Dredd1050
06-18-2010, 01:42 PM
Because of their fans. Because of their coach. Because of the media. But most of all, because Miami can't win the AFC East without beating the heck outta them and theres no love for an opponent.....EVER!

bpackers13
06-18-2010, 02:23 PM
nyjunc: Yep, which was why we had one of the best Rbs in the league in Curtis martin and he got virtually no attention and we were winning in the Curtis years.

Again, you guys were favorites from about '98-'03 and you did nothing to deserve that but that was ok. We were in the title game, we do have loads of talent and on paper it seems we have a good team. We may end up sucking but going into the season we are a contender and there are a million stories w/ our team so of course we will get attention. You guys have had plenty of attention this offseason as well, not as much but that has nothing to do w/ market size.

Show me one post where I have said we are going to win the SB this year or that we will again go deep into January OR that we will win the division? You make up so much nonsense it's ridiculous. So..... when does any poster at this site ever talk about us being the SB favorite from 98-03? YOU are the only one talking about that. The media reports it when Rex Ryan farts crooked. I don't care that the media reports so much about the Jets. I would rather stay the underdog, i.e. 2008.

And yet again with the paper champion crap. I think you only have a few things you can say about your team, but you just find diff ways to say it.
1. Namath
2. AFCCG
3. paper champs
4. AFCCG
5 Revis
6. AFCCG

I'm not going to waste my time looking through all of your post for proof of what I'm saying, when all anyone has to do is look at any of them to see.

nyjunc
06-18-2010, 02:27 PM
So..... when does any poster at this site ever talk about us being the SB favorite from 98-03? YOU are the only one talking about that. The media reports it when Rex Ryan farts crooked. I don't care that the media reports so much about the Jets. I would rather stay the underdog, i.e. 2008.

And yet again with the paper champion crap. I think you only have a few things you can say about your team, but you just find diff ways to say it.
1. Namath
2. AFCCG
3. paper champs
4. AFCCG
5 Revis
6. AFCCG

I'm not going to waste my time looking through all of your post for proof of what I'm saying, when all anyone has to do is look at any of them to see.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/06/ist2_3391548sleepingboy-1.jpg

bpackers13
06-18-2010, 02:32 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/06/ist2_3391548sleepingboy-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/06/favre_trade_jets_s-1.jpg

nyjunc
06-18-2010, 02:36 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/06/favre_trade_jets_s-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/06/p1_culpepper_si-1.jpg

ArmyFin7
06-18-2010, 02:44 PM
lol, touche'

34miami23
06-18-2010, 02:46 PM
lol junc ... touche' indeed

utahphinsfan
06-18-2010, 02:48 PM
Why? Because we can.

Even if I weren't a Dolphins fan; I do not like the color green or teams from NYC.

Then, there is the D-bag known as Fireman Ed... He is only the filling is this particular twinkie that R Ryan has yet to inhale.

34miami23
06-18-2010, 03:01 PM
Why? Because we can.

Even if I weren't a Dolphins fan; I do not like the color green or teams from NYC.

Then, there is the D-bag known as Fireman Ed... He is only the filling is this particular twinkie that R Ryan has yet to inhale.

:foundout:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/06/NFL2520200925202nd2520Season2520Player25-1.jpg (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://2lnfl.com/image/NFL%2520Jerseys/NFL%2520Hats/NFL%25202009%25202nd%2520Season%2520Player%2520Hat%2520Miami%2520Dolphins%2520green.jpg&imgrefurl=http://2lnfl.com/NFL%2520Hats-002.html&usg=__M7086Ssqu0-xF1kEd4jXz_iKVig=&h=547&w=730&sz=49&hl=en&start=18&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=YJVXktw23j00DM:&tbnh=106&tbnw=141&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmiami%2Bdolphins%2Bgreen%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26tbs%3Disch:1)

bpackers13
06-18-2010, 03:04 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/06/p1_culpepper_si-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/06/show_image_in_imgtagCAJVVCLN-1.jpg
you get one of these yet?

34miami23
06-18-2010, 03:11 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/06/show_image_in_imgtagCAJVVCLN-1.jpg

that one's already outdated!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/06/gholstonfilejpega8e5fb4007997bc2_large-1.jpeg

he was soo productive in 56 he had to retire it for his college number ... after 1 season!

nyjunc
06-18-2010, 03:16 PM

Nah, i bought this instead:

bpackers13
06-18-2010, 03:19 PM

Good choice. At least he scored a few TD's. Ask Revis and your special teams about that.

nyjunc
06-18-2010, 03:21 PM
Good choice. At least he scored a few TD's. Ask Revis and your special teams about that.

Yep, he's the biggest reason you won the last 3 against us. Now he's gone:lol:

I couldn't find a Yatil Green jersey.

34miami23
06-18-2010, 03:24 PM

sadly I don't even think Yatil got to wear one himself

Vaark
06-18-2010, 03:36 PM

as is Favre, and his hail mary: the only reason it wasn't the last 4 against you.

Hopefully you still have your Blair Thomas jersey. http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/06/opbo68-1.jpg

lbmclean_sj
06-18-2010, 03:53 PM
because of Marty Lyons and then it just grew from there

MegaFinz
06-18-2010, 04:00 PM
Because They Are The J E S T And They............................ SUCK SUCK SUCK :)

Yo man thats a sweet set up you got with the man cave!! ive got all the stuff for one i just dont have the cave LOL

tileyusa
06-18-2010, 04:23 PM
How could you not hate the JETS. It's like how could you not hate that @$$ that turned your Ex-GF the day after she dumped you. even if it was only once, and he's in prison now, I bet you'd still hate his @$$ right.

bpackers13
06-18-2010, 04:29 PM

Yup he's gone, now all we have is Brandon Marshall!!!! :)

Roman529
06-18-2010, 05:27 PM
Just take a look at Fireman Ed......he and the rest of the Jet fans are the biggest douchebags around.

blinder
06-18-2010, 11:55 PM
Fans stink

Players stink

Uniform stink

Coach stink

Organization stink

Stadium stink

City stink

People stink

The clothes they wear stink

Air stink

Rivers stink

Water stink

Women stink

Food stink

Transportation stink

Streets stink

Police stink

Politicians stink

Shops stink

Even their topless bars stink

I can go on and on…

SF Dolphin Fan
06-19-2010, 12:11 AM
I think there are a lot of reasons why Miami fans hate the Jets more than New England and Buffalo. Here are a few:

* The Jets organization, coach and fans (in general) are arrogant. New England has earned the right to be arrogant, but for the most part they aren't. The Bills weren't arrogant when they were one of the best teams in football. Miami wasn't arrogant when they were among the NFL's elite. As the team in the division with the least success, New York hasn't earned the right to be arrogant.

* Some Jet fans and posters on this board have indicated that the Dolphins history and the Jets history are similar. It's hard to have meaningful conversations with that type of mentality and it's frustrating.

* Miami has lost a lot of close, controversial games to the Jets over the years and are a few games under .500 against New York. Miami has a decidedly winning record against New England and Buffalo.

* Rex Ryan has showed off the classless, arrogant side of New York and, when losing twice to Miami, made up excuses and tried to discredit the Dolphins. He has repeatedly taken shots at Channing Crowder. What coach makes comments like these about other teams' players? I can't recall another coach who has done this. Maybe Buddy Ryan, who underachieved in Philly.

* The Jets are looking like a good team. Honestly, I couldn't care less about the Jets in the 70's and the only time the rivalry has been interesting is when both teams are good. That is the case this year as, in a lot of ways, these teams are carbon copies. I think the Dolphins have more young players who could take that next step, however.

* The obvious -- they are in the same division and stand in our way twice a year.

sm0kinfins
06-19-2010, 08:01 AM

I have soooo many reasons to hate the Jests and most have already been covered on here by others. But just this off season there was some fuel thrown on the fire....

Junc...

This pompous, fat arrogant blowhard is constantly running his mouth about something he clearly knows very little about... FOOTBALL. He goes around running his mouth, basicly picking fights like an immature school yard brat and then runs away as soon as he's confronted by the bigger kids.

Holy crap!!! I just had an epiphany! JUNC is REX RYAN!!! It all makes sense now. This also explains his need for attention from the Dolphins and their fans.

Emil305
06-19-2010, 08:34 AM
We are Dolphins fans smart guy lol

dtjp17
06-19-2010, 09:24 AM

its not the team its the obnoxious NY fans they are the worst and most uninformed fans in America especially Yankee fans above all

catapano
06-19-2010, 11:46 AM
rex ryan makes me hate the jets even more than ever...i didnt think i could hate them anymore than i already did. But i was wrong! his big fat mouth needs to be stuffed with a live mahi mahi then he and the fish should be stuffed and mounted in sunlife stadium for all to see.

finomenal
06-19-2010, 12:14 PM
Because they're the Jets.

TheJetsBlow
06-19-2010, 12:27 PM
Is this a serious question? I mean, really?

Awsi Dooger
06-19-2010, 01:28 PM
I don't hate them. Second favorite team, although the Giants are steadily gaining and soared to near-equal via the denial of New England.

For one thing, pro divisional rivalries are a farce. Let's see, you play a whopping 6 of 16 games within the division, thanks to the idiocy of lowering 5 team divisions to 4. In college it's either 3 or 4 non-conference and 7 or 8 conference games. Step back and look at that. Conference games account for 2/3 of all college games, if not higher. In the NFL you play less than 38% within your division. And I'm supposed to be ultra worked up about a significant minority of the games? :lol:

Playing a team twice diminishes the impact even further. A one-time college meeting carries weight for an entire year, to the point it's recruiting and bragging rights desperation when the game comes down to the wire. Pro games are such a comparative snooze the first meeting is merely a rallying cry to get them next time, in perhaps a few weeks.

Besides, I attended Super Bowl III and remember the city and league pride very well, that we passionately rooted for the Jets and were awed at their surreal accomplishment, one that stands alongside the 17-0 season in terms of moving forward in legend for centuries. I'm not going to allow young over reactive types to pretend that game and era didn't exist, nor will I be swayed by the anti-Jet harangues of the inept current local media members, who write flailing commentaries that are more laughable than substantive, like Israel Gutierrez in the Herald today, so blindfolded determined to denounce Kobe he dismisses ("inflated") 15 rebounds as desperation to make a positive impact on the game. :lol:

kud
06-19-2010, 03:00 PM
Cause their fans are obnoxious, they have been a rival for years, and they attempt to invade Miami every year for NYJ@Miami. Nevermind a couple thousand of them who already live down there.

F u * k t h e J e T S f o r e v e r

My love for the Dolphins is nearly matched by my hate for the Jets.

If it were up to me all Dolphin fans would get in Jet fans faces and maybe even sock em one so they cry about mistreatment when they come down to OUR house like they did last year.

I'm sick of our fans being regarded as the softest in the NFL.

The Goat
06-20-2010, 08:14 AM
I'm fairly certain one doesn't need a reason to hate evil.

Plus, they haven't made me laugh recently. Ahh, I miss the Kotite days.

Johnny O
06-20-2010, 08:43 AM
They're a bunch of stupidheads.
Glad someone has the guts to say it.

Fish-Head
06-20-2010, 12:39 PM
Because my older bro was a rabid Jets fan and he used to do a Gastineau sack dance on my head every freakin' sunday morning 'til he moved out... Used to sleep with one eye open.

cowboy82nd
06-20-2010, 03:37 PM

See I knew you were a Dolphin fan.

Bigjbizzle2
06-20-2010, 07:36 PM
what a terrible question

nyjunc
06-21-2010, 08:48 AM
as is Favre, and his hail mary: the only reason it wasn't the last 4 against you.

Hopefully you still have your Blair Thomas jersey. http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/06/opbo68-1.jpg

More whining from Vaark, how shokcing!:lol:

That 4th down play isn't necessary if our K does not get hurt plus you had 2+ qtrs to overcome that play and you couldn't. keep whining though.

I think there are a lot of reasons why Miami fans hate the Jets more than New England and Buffalo. Here are a few:

* The Jets organization, coach and fans (in general) are arrogant. New England has earned the right to be arrogant, but for the most part they aren't. The Bills weren't arrogant when they were one of the best teams in football. Miami wasn't arrogant when they were among the NFL's elite. As the team in the division with the least success, New York hasn't earned the right to be arrogant.

* Some Jet fans and posters on this board have indicated that the Dolphins history and the Jets history are similar. It's hard to have meaningful conversations with that type of mentality and it's frustrating.

* Miami has lost a lot of close, controversial games to the Jets over the years and are a few games under .500 against New York. Miami has a decidedly winning record against New England and Buffalo.

* Rex Ryan has showed off the classless, arrogant side of New York and, when losing twice to Miami, made up excuses and tried to discredit the Dolphins. He has repeatedly taken shots at Channing Crowder. What coach makes comments like these about other teams' players? I can't recall another coach who has done this. Maybe Buddy Ryan, who underachieved in Philly.

* The Jets are looking like a good team. Honestly, I couldn't care less about the Jets in the 70's and the only time the rivalry has been interesting is when both teams are good. That is the case this year as, in a lot of ways, these teams are carbon copies. I think the Dolphins have more young players who could take that next step, however.

* The obvious -- they are in the same division and stand in our way twice a year.

I love how dolphin fans throw out classless as a reason, that cracks me up and which were the close, controversial games you have lost to us?

I have soooo many reasons to hate the Jests and most have already been covered on here by others. But just this off season there was some fuel thrown on the fire....

Junc...

This pompous, fat arrogant blowhard is constantly running his mouth about something he clearly knows very little about... FOOTBALL. He goes around running his mouth, basicly picking fights like an immature school yard brat and then runs away as soon as he's confronted by the bigger kids.

Holy crap!!! I just had an epiphany! JUNC is REX RYAN!!! It all makes sense now. This also explains his need for attention from the Dolphins and their fans.

One thing I am not is fat and just b/c I know more football than you(who doesn't?) don't be upset:lol:

Vaark
06-21-2010, 09:05 AM
More whining from Vaark, how shokcing!:lol:

There ya go again whining about "whiniing." How is pointing out that we'd be 4-0 if not for a lucky Favre hail mary "whining" versus your whining about Ginn being the reason we swept the Jets last season? Favre replaced by Sanchez, vs. Ginn by Marshall = says it it all.

nyjunc
06-21-2010, 09:38 AM

There ya go again whining about "whiniing." How is pointing out that we'd be 4-0 if not for a lucky Favre hail mary "whining" versus your whining about Ginn being the reason we swept the Jets last season? Favre replaced by Sanchez, vs. Ginn by Marshall = says it it all.

How am I whining about Ginn?

The only reason that hame was close in '08 was b/c our K was hurt. if he doesn't get hurt he doesn't miss a 32 yd FG that would have put us up 10-0, instead it was 7-0 and you got a little momentum and tied the game ont he next drive. IF our K is healthy and the score is 10-7 we don't gopt for it on that 4th down and we kick the FG to make it 13-7, guess what thes core was after that hail mary TD? 13-7(we had to go for 2 b/c our K was hurt and we missed).

Now putting that aside the score is 13-7 after the hail mary play(which last I checked you guys played defense on that play, right?) w/ 7 mins to play in the 2nd qtr, you still had 37 mins to overcome that 6 point deficit and you couldn't.

Favre repalced by sanchez- miss playoffs vs. making title game
Ginn replaced by Marshall? we'll see, so far Marshall hasn't sniffed a postseason game playing in the weak AFC West.

I look forward to more excuses from you in the future.

bpackers13
06-21-2010, 09:45 AM

The only reason that hame was close in '08 was b/c our K was hurt. if he doesn't get hurt he doesn't miss a 32 yd FG that would have put us up 10-0, instead it was 7-0 and you got a little momentum and tied the game ont he next drive. IF our K is healthy and the score is 10-7 we don't gopt for it on that 4th down and we kick the FG to make it 13-7, guess what thes core was after that hail mary TD? 13-7(we had to go for 2 b/c our K was hurt and we missed).

Now putting that aside the score is 13-7 after the hail mary play(which last I checked you guys played defense on that play, right?) w/ 7 mins to play in the 2nd qtr, you still had 37 mins to overcome that 6 point deficit and you couldn't.

Ginn replaced by Marshall? we'll see, so far Marshall hasn't sniffed a postseason game playing in the weak AFC West.

Bro, I don't know why anyone even aknowledges you on here, including myself. You tell someone you look for more excuses, just after your excuse for a close game was your kicker was hurt?? Come on man...... what are you.....8 years old? It's never a case where Miami outplayed NY, it's always something, and the latest was your kicker being hurt. Lame man, just lame!!!!

nyjunc
06-21-2010, 10:21 AM
Bro, I don't know why anyone even aknowledges you on here, including myself. You tell someone you look for more excuses, just after your excuse for a close game was your kicker was hurt?? Come on man...... what are you.....8 years old? It's never a case where Miami outplayed NY, it's always something, and the latest was your kicker being hurt. Lame man, just lame!!!!

This is clearly some bizarro world that you guys live in. :lol2::lol2:

I am whining poiting out a fact that our K got hurt in that game(how often does that happen?) but you guys aren't whining complaining about a play we scored a TD on which we wouldn't have neede dif our K didn't get hurt. You just can't make this stuff up:lol:

bpackers13
06-21-2010, 10:25 AM
This is clearly some bizarro world that you guys live in. :lol2::lol2:

I am whining poiting out a fact that our K got hurt in that game(how often does that happen?) but you guys aren't whining complaining about a play we scored a TD on which we wouldn't have neede dif our K didn't get hurt. You just can't make this stuff up:lol:
Is that english? :ponder::crazy:

nyjunc
06-21-2010, 10:40 AM
Is that english? :ponder::crazy:

would that make a difference to you? You don't read the posts anyway. Any semi intelligent person can figure out the typos in that post.

Akronfinfan36
06-21-2010, 11:00 AM
I don't know...as a Dolphin fan for the past 30+ years, hating the Jets is so ingrained in me, I wouldn't know how to even take a 'Ehh, who cares, it's only Jets game' attitude. It's truly in my blood to just hate the Jets. In fact, if I were to ever become indifferent about the Jets, I would probably have to stop being a Dolphin fan...which will simply never happen.

jg772006
06-21-2010, 01:39 PM

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Tunaphish429
06-21-2010, 02:33 PM
Why does every1 here hate the Jets? (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?278077-Why-does-every1-here-hate-the-Jets)

Cause

Vaark
06-21-2010, 04:24 PM

Well I did go ahead and check out Nugent's 07 record and will grant you he was pretty damn accurate. But if you're gonna claim a 32 yarder from him was an automatic "gimme" especially when kicking in hostile territory, then by that logic, this season, SD should have beaten you be 3 instead of losing by that margin since Kaeding had a 92% overall accuracy rating and hadn't missed at 40yds or less in 69 consecutive attempts before whiffing at home on the 36 and 40yd attempts ( I wouldn't have expected him to make the 57). And if such kicks are truly "gimmes" might the Cinci game momentum have swung in their favor if Shayne Graham, who was converting FGs of 40 and under last season at a 87.5% accuracy rate was automatically conceded the 35 and 28 yarders he whiffed at home, on in your playoff game where you beat them by 10pts??

Bottom-line, just like we beat you twice without Pennington and for part of game 1 and all of game 2 without our productive WC swiss army knife Cobbs, you play against whomever you face (as a caveat to games 15 and 16: "that's providing they're actually trying"). So again, without the Favre Hail Mary, it would have been a 4-0 sweep.

(Cue the inevitable "crowbar in the last word spin")

nyjunc
06-21-2010, 04:34 PM
Well I did go ahead and check out Nugent's 07 record and will grant you he was pretty damn accurate. But if you're gonna claim a 32 yarder from him was an automatic "gimme" especially when kicking in hostile territory, then by that logic, this season, SD should have beaten you be 3 instead of losing by that margin since Kaeding had a 92% overall accuracy rating and hadn't missed at 40yds or less in 69 consecutive attempts before whiffing at home on the 36 and 40yd attempts ( I wouldn't have expected him to make the 57). And if such kicks are truly "gimmes" might the Cinci game momentum have swung in their favor if Shayne Graham, who was converting FGs of 40 and under last season at a 87.5% accuracy rate was automatically conceded the 35 and 28 yarders he whiffed at home, on in your playoff game where you beat them by 10pts??

Bottom-line, just like we beat you twice without Pennington and for part of game 1 and all of game 2 without our productive WC swiss army knife Cobbs, you play against whomever you face (as a caveat to games 15 and 16: "that's providing they're actually trying"). So again, without the Favre Hail Mary, it would have been a 4-0 sweep.

(Cue the inevitable "crowbar in the last word spin")

So you are comparing kicking in week 1 in great conditions to kicking in postseason in freezing conditions for Graham and under playoff pressure for Kaeding(who has been an awful postseason kicker)?

This isn't about getting the last word, your excuses are pathetic. The only reason that game was close was b/c our K got hurt in that game.

The bottom line is your D was on the field and they allowed that TD, your team had 37 mins to overcome a 6 pt lead and they could not do it.

A new excuse is that you were w/o Chad P and Patrick Cobbs(The cobbs one is hysterical).:lol:

Vaark
06-21-2010, 05:14 PM
So you are comparing kicking in week 1 in great conditions to kicking in postseason in freezing conditions for Graham and under playoff pressure for Kaeding(who has been an awful postseason kicker)?

This isn't about getting the last word, your excuses are pathetic. The only reason that game was close was b/c our K got hurt in that game.

The bottom line is your D was on the field and they allowed that TD, your team had 37 mins to overcome a 6 pt lead and they could not do it.

A new excuse is that you were w/o Chad P and Patrick Cobbs(The cobbs one is hysterical).:lol:

was it almost as funny as Sanchez winning games for you?
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/06/14j278o-1.jpg

No where as pathetic as your homeristic spins. Actually if you're throwing around the word "pathetic" it's more appropriately applied to someone with 14 thousand posts on his employer's time, while squatting on an opponent's member forum. But be that as it may, Kaeding was 8-12 in the playoffs going into the jest game and that includes a 54 foot miss. Again, he made his last 69 40 and under attempts, and even using his prior .750 playoff accuracy record, should have made at least 1 of those 2 easy ones. Graham kicked all year in a cold weather division, where half of his games were in Cinci... So yes, if you want to give Nugent an automatic, give at least one to Kaeding too, but more likely both.

However, if in the mood, you do sometimes amuse me and that's exactly why I selfishly saved your rep status several times last year when you were teetering at the portals of Waterlog City :up:

(cue the predictable last word crowbar)

jfaulknercahill
06-21-2010, 05:32 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/06/taylorjets-1.jpg
this cant help.

zachblitz54
06-21-2010, 05:35 PM
It's the overall record of 46 - 42 - 1, favor of jets. It's not being able to beat them 8 straight times in the late '70s early '80s (some may remember this as the jets jinx). Or the 8 straight losses in the late '90s, early '00s. It's the OT, 51 - 45 loss in 1986, the f-ing Monday Nigt Miracle OT loss, It's NEVER beating them in OT, it's Richard Todd, Al Toon, Kenny O'brien, Freeman McNeil, Wesley Walker, Curtis Martin, and f-ng Wayne Chrebet. It's that douche Fireman Ed. It's the Meadowlands, Its the jets fans, It's my ever growing ignore list on Fin Heaven. Now it's Rex Ryan, Mark Sanchez, Calvin Pace, Bart Scott.............................F it, I'm done.

tcdrover
06-21-2010, 08:32 PM
If you think about it, it was actually Joe Namath's jests that beat Shula's Colts way back when before Shula came here.

It is just bad blood going back to the very start of things.

All of the displaced NY'ers here in S FLA are a big part of it as well. There are just way too many fans cheering for the wrong team when they play here. I'm from Queens originally, but the jests are still one of my most hated teams.

lurking
06-21-2010, 09:13 PM
i remember when my kids were little and changing those diapers and smelling that green stuff and wanting to puke...oh the memories

nyjunc
06-22-2010, 08:03 AM
If you think about it, it was actually Joe Namath's jests that beat Shula's Colts way back when before Shula came here.

It is just bad blood going back to the very start of things.

All of the displaced NY'ers here in S FLA are a big part of it as well. There are just way too many fans cheering for the wrong team when they play here. I'm from Queens originally, but the jests are still one of my most hated teams.

Yep and w/o us beating Baltimore and shula he probably never goes to Miami so in reality you should thank us for that.

jg772006
06-23-2010, 01:37 PM
It's the overall record of 46 - 42 - 1, favor of jets. It's not being able to beat them 8 straight times in the late '70s early '80s (some may remember this as the jets jinx). Or the 8 straight losses in the late '90s, early '00s. It's the OT, 51 - 45 loss in 1986, the f-ing Monday Nigt Miracle OT loss, It's NEVER beating them in OT, it's Richard Todd, Al Toon, Kenny O'brien, Freeman McNeil, Wesley Walker, Curtis Martin, and f-ng Wayne Chrebet. It's that douche Fireman Ed. It's the Meadowlands, Its the jets fans, It's my ever growing ignore list on Fin Heaven. Now it's Rex Ryan, Mark Sanchez, Calvin Pace, Bart Scott.............................F it, I'm done.

You hit the nail on the head, except you left out one person: VINNY TESTA"SUCKY"!!! That piece of crap only played well against us, but sucked against everyone else...and that REALLY pissed me off for all those years in the late 90s, early 00's. I couldn't stand him one bit.

sm0kinfins
07-03-2010, 04:12 AM
One thing I am not is fat and just b/c I know more football than you(who doesn't?) don't be upset:lol:

I noticed that the only thing you could deny from my entire post is my accusation that you're fat, basicly admitting to everything else. And thank you for displaying that classic Rex Ryan errrrrrrrrr... I mean JUNC, wit that you're so well known for. I mean, I say you have no football knowledge and you reply by saying I have none? That's all you got? Pathetic...

Question for you there Junc... Does you're helmet get in the way of you're licking of the school bus windows? :rolleyes:

nyjunc
07-03-2010, 09:00 AM
I noticed that the only thing you could deny from my entire post is my accusation that you're fat, basicly admitting to everything else. And thank you for displaying that classic Rex Ryan errrrrrrrrr... I mean JUNC, wit that you're so well known for. I mean, I say you have no football knowledge and you reply by saying I have none? That's all you got? Pathetic...

Question for you there Junc... Does you're helmet get in the way of you're licking of the school bus windows? :rolleyes:

YOU talking about someone else's wit and football knowledge?:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/07/00LaughingSmileyGIF-1.gif

aquaman54
07-03-2010, 10:10 AM
You are not a true,aqua/orange bleedin Dolphin if you don't absolutely "HATE" the Jets.....It (in my book) should be a pre-requisite that you cannot don our colors if you give the Jets any consideration whatsoever.Nobody....AND I MEAN NOBODY....can hate those pukes anymore tha I do!!!

redbeard75
07-03-2010, 10:38 AM
Their fans. I never met a decent jets fan. Why is it that 3 pro teams in that area all end with -ets? (Mets, nets, jets)