PDA

View Full Version : key to teams beating the dolphins

TerryTate
12-03-2003, 09:48 PM
IF you come on here and talk trash your team loses, but if you come on here and talk nice, you usually win....(see colts, titans)

There was one cowboys jerk (using the name Bill Parcells) that ruined it for 'boys fans, cause they were the nicest on the board outside of him....

Our schedule....

Texans didnt talk trash....they won
Jets talked trash...were shut up
Bills talked trash...were shut up
Giants talked trash...were shut up
Jags talked trash (all three of them)...were shut up
Patriots didnt really talk trash at the time, and they won
Chargers didnt show up to FH, cause they were trying to put out flames approaching their homes, sadly (does not apply)
Colts didnt talk trash, they won
Tennessee didnt talk trash, they won
Baltimore apparently has no fans, cause no one showed up here to talk trash, they lost
Nobody from the redskins showed up as well...
One cowboy fan screwed itu p for the rest of 'em

As you can see, when fans show up and talk trash, they lose, and when they dont show up, they also lose, when they do show up and are constructive in conversation and arent pains in the @$$, they win, too bad for you pat fans, you talked all this trash, and u cant erase that...

you are going down :)

CirclingWagons
12-03-2003, 11:08 PM
"Colts didnt talk trash, they won"

you forgetting Mugwump...the Colts fan...selective amnesia I presume

triumph
12-08-2003, 04:42 PM
Well, we Eagle fans will talk some trash, but before we get to that, I want to thank the Fins for making our Thanksgiving Day enjoyable...for if it's one thing we like almost as much as an Eagles win, it is a Dallas loss
:allhail:

finsrclowns
12-08-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
IF you come on here and talk trash your team loses, but if you come on here and talk nice, you usually win....(see colts, titans)

There was one cowboys jerk (using the name Bill Parcells) that ruined it for 'boys fans, cause they were the nicest on the board outside of him....

Our schedule....

Texans didnt talk trash....they won
Jets talked trash...were shut up
Bills talked trash...were shut up
Giants talked trash...were shut up
Jags talked trash (all three of them)...were shut up
Patriots didnt really talk trash at the time, and they won
Chargers didnt show up to FH, cause they were trying to put out flames approaching their homes, sadly (does not apply)
Colts didnt talk trash, they won
Tennessee didnt talk trash, they won
Baltimore apparently has no fans, cause no one showed up here to talk trash, they lost
Nobody from the redskins showed up as well...
One cowboy fan screwed itu p for the rest of 'em

As you can see, when fans show up and talk trash, they lose, and when they dont show up, they also lose, when they do show up and are constructive in conversation and arent pains in the @$$, they win, too bad for you pat fans, you talked all this trash, and u cant erase that...

you are going down :)

Very logical except you forgot one thing- we're in December so it doesn't matter what anybody says or doesn't say, the Fins will take the gas pipe!:lol:

Marino1983
12-08-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns

Very logical except you forgot one thing- we're in December so it doesn't matter what anybody says or doesn't say, the Fins will take the gas pipe!:lol:

And the billy goats do not need any inducement to SUCK.... They are well trained in this area,,, or should I say "well coached"....

:spit:

:wave:

Mairno1983

finsrclowns
12-08-2003, 06:41 PM
We're both taking the elevator Danny girl- only difference is ours is heading up, and yours is going where it always goes in December, down fast!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Marino1983
12-08-2003, 06:54 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by finsrclowns
[B]We're both taking the elevator Danny girl- only difference is ours is heading up, and yours is going where it always goes in December, down fast!

The ONLY way the billy goats can go is UP DUMB@$$clown !!! Must really suck being a fan of a team that seems to LOVE the last place divisional position .... :cry:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

finsrclowns
12-08-2003, 10:51 PM
Hehe! WRONG sardine breath! The Jests can only go up! We put them out of their misery yesterday, just like we'll put you out of yours on the 21st! How are those 2004 draft threads coming??:lol: :lol:

Marino1983
12-09-2003, 08:15 PM
Hehe! WRONG sardine breath! The Jests can only go up! We put them out of their misery yesterday, just like we'll put you out of yours on the 21st! How are those 2004 draft threads coming??:lol: :lol:

Oh good comeback :lolcry: @$$clown :shakeno: .... The misery is to be found in WNY on one goats drive and after the Dolphin sweep,, YOU and all the other septic bottom dwellers (billy goat fans) will experience reality of tasting broom bristles --- AGAIN !!

:eat:

Marino1983

finsrclowns
12-09-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

Oh good comeback :lolcry: @$$clown :shakeno: .... The misery is to be found in WNY on one goats drive and after the Dolphin sweep,, YOU and all the other septic bottom dwellers (billy goat fans) will experience reality of tasting broom bristles --- AGAIN !!

:eat:

Marino1983

Again? Oops I forgot, your momma, I mean sister, I mean momma dropped you on your head as a baby, what was that 8 years ago?

WE SWEPT YOUR SCALY BUTTS LAST YEAR!

Do me a favor, after you crash and burn to 8-8, draft about 5 O-lineman. I'm tired of that pathetic excuse for ANOTHER GAG JOB BY THE DOLLCHOKES!
:roflmao: :roflmao:

CirclingWagons
12-09-2003, 10:58 PM

Again? Oops I forgot, your momma, I mean sister, I mean momma dropped you on your head as a baby, what was that 8 years ago?

WE SWEPT YOUR SCALY BUTTS LAST YEAR!

Do me a favor, after you crash and burn to 8-8, draft about 5 O-lineman. I'm tired of that pathetic excuse for ANOTHER GAG JOB BY THE DOLLCHOKES!
:roflmao: :roflmao: but you forgot..it was all Way Wucas's fault:cry: :cry: :cry:
:lol:

finsrclowns
12-09-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
but you forgot..it was all Way Wucas's fault:cry: :cry: :cry:
:lol:

Way Wucas? At least all his picks were over 2 yards long!:lol:

CirclingWagons
12-09-2003, 11:06 PM

Way Wucas? At least all his picks were over 2 yards long!:lol: :lol: true

Greasy/Fiedler don't even have to throw picks for the fins offense to sputter...Dick drops the rock every other carry anyways:lol:

NinersSBChamps
12-09-2003, 11:13 PM
And Travis Henry holds onto the ball a lot too? He is also worried about someone taking his job and begging the coaches not to put Willis in the game.

CirclingWagons
12-09-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by NinersSBChamps
And Travis Henry holds onto the ball a lot too? He is also worried about someone taking his job and begging the coaches not to put Willis in the game.
lol, what are you watching?...Travis has lost only a couple fumbles this year, ricky has lost atleast 6...also, Willis hasn't even shown that he's capable of taking a hit yet...meanwhile, Henry is playing with a cracked fibula and torn rib cartilage.

He has more yards than Ricky in 2 less games

He also has more yards than either of your crappy running backs.

So pretty please, with sugar on top, stfu:tongue:

NinersSBChamps
12-09-2003, 11:36 PM
More yards obviously because he gets more touches and thus gets more opportunities to gain yards. Hearst and Barlow have more yards than Henry. I can guarantee if we didnt rotate backs either one of them would put up numbers close if not better than Henry's.

CirclingWagons
12-09-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by NinersSBChamps
More yards obviously because he gets more touches and thus gets more opportunities to gain yards. Hearst and Barlow have more yards than Henry. I can guarantee if we didnt rotate backs either one of them would put up numbers close if not better than Henry's.
Henry has put up 1,159 rushing yards and 11 tds in 11 games...this playing with torn rib cartilage all year, and a cracked fibula the last few games....not to mention running behind our horrid o-line...he's a beast

Barlow is probably the better back out of the 2...Niners need to decide on one or the other.

NinersSBChamps
12-09-2003, 11:49 PM
Barlow is the better back and yes the Niners need to settle on one of them. The problem with Barlow is that he had a hard time picking up the blitz, but has vastly improved from last season. Hearst has a surgery on his knee last week and Barlow had his first career start against the Cardinals. He torched them for 150 yards or so and a touchdown. He is starting again this week against the Bengals. Barlow made comments saying he was the future in San Fran.

finsrclowns
12-10-2003, 11:39 AM
Wow! The niners beat the Cardinals?? They must be GOOD!

Marino1983
12-10-2003, 04:39 PM
Wow! The niners beat the Cardinals?? They must be GOOD!

Yeah and how many games have the goats won this season @$$clown ? Same amount as the 9ers DUMB@$$ !! :shakeno:

Too bad the goats will go on a 3 game losing streak ... :yikes:

The AFC East base-ment has the Barfalo billy goats written ALL over it this season ... AGAIN ....... :pirate:

Marino1983

finsrclowns
12-10-2003, 05:23 PM

Yeah and how many games have the goats won this season @$$clown ? Same amount as the 9ers DUMB@$$ !! :shakeno:

The AFC East base-ment has the Barfalo billy goats written ALL over it this season ... AGAIN ....... :pirate:

Marino1983

:lol: What month are we in Danielle? Who's gonna take the gas pipe? Even you know the answer to that! That gurgling sound is the smelly porpoises sinking to the bottom of the sea!

:party: :party: :party:

CirclingWagons
12-10-2003, 05:23 PM

Marino1983
you obviously can't read the standings:lol:

Marino1983
12-13-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

you obviously can't read the standings:lol:

:lolcry:

Case in point !

With EVERY click of the submit button YOUR IQ drops lower and LOWER c-JERK ................

:shakeno:

Marino1983

finsrclowns
12-13-2003, 11:18 PM

:lolcry:

Case in point !

With EVERY click of the submit button YOUR IQ drops lower and LOWER c-JERK ................

:shakeno:

Marino1983

IQ? I peg yours at about the same as the temperature in Miami in December. Hint: that's not 3 digits.:goof:

Marino1983
12-14-2003, 08:37 AM

IQ? I peg yours at about the same as the temperature in Miami in December.

So what is the temp in Barfalo in December ? :roflmao:

:shakeno: Your education must coincide with the 1st grade level of YOUR suckface buddie c-JERK...

Id say a -30 degrees would fit both of YOU two flamers TOGETHER !!

Marino1983