PDA

View Full Version : NFL Celebrations?

PhinFan0202
06-27-2010, 04:12 PM
I was just thinking to myself today that there weren't many endzone celebrations this year that i can remember. Is it more or are they becoming more and more scarce? It's like the NFL wants it's players to just be robots but someone correct me if i'm wrong?

DisturbedShifty
06-27-2010, 04:35 PM
Its not you. The league keeps cracking down on it. The league think it is unsporting behavior to celebrate after a touchdown. Here are somethings that palyers can't do: Players can't use the ball as a prop. There can only be one player to celebrate. No other props period, end zone cones cheerleader pom-poms. And most of those rules are because of T.O., Steve Smith and Chad Johnson (I don't care what his last name is).

PhinsPhan11
06-28-2010, 01:27 AM
With how strict the NFL is with celebrations nowadays players are afraid to do that because they will probably be fined or something.

Possum
06-28-2010, 01:29 AM
Its not you. The league keeps cracking down on it. The league think it is unsporting behavior to celebrate after a touchdown. Here are somethings that palyers can't do: Players can't use the ball as a prop. There can only be one player to celebrate. No other props period, end zone cones cheerleader pom-poms. And most of those rules are because of T.O., Steve Smith and Chad Johnson (I don't care what his last name is).

and no cupid shuffle.