PDA

View Full Version : Madden 11 Dolphins Ratings Uncanned

DKphin
06-28-2010, 06:52 PM
With Madden 11 (http://gomadden.com/) now only a little over a month away, and the top player ratings already leaked around the net, fans are anxious to see exactly what they can expect from their teams in 2010. For Miami Dolphins fans, that day is now.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
The full Madden 11 ratings for the Miami Dolphins have just been released on ESPN (http://espn.go.com/videogames/madden11?teamId=12), showcasing the orange and green for the first time this year. If you will recall, we already knew that Miami was rated a 79 overall (http://gomadden.com/news/footballgame/team-ratings-released-for-madden-11/) as a team in Madden 11, however this is our first extensive look at their digital 2010 player ratings.

Check out just a few of the ratings below, then head on over to the link to see the rest. And be sure to let us know, what do you think of the ratings? Who got shafted and who is overhyped?
http://gomadden.com/news/footballgame/madden-11-dolphins-ratings-uncanned/

VA_Finfan
06-28-2010, 06:54 PM
Omg thank you!

RobertHorry
06-28-2010, 06:59 PM
Question. Why Does Lousaka Polite has more Agility than Lex Hilliard? And why is Vontae Davis rated the same as Bell? This game does Bell NO justice whatsoever. Rashad Jones has the same strength rating as Bell. Is that a joke? On the flipside Marshall and Dansby are beasts and Clemons has a 95 acceleration. Pick city for me on defense.

BobDole
06-28-2010, 07:03 PM
saw that already. clemons SS and jones FS - good to see they don't know what the hell they're talking about either. we got hosed in a bunch of areas but its honestly not all that bad. i'll be tearing **** up come august.

72champagne
06-28-2010, 07:06 PM
White 2 pts better than Thigpen. It can't get any dumber than that.

NBP81
06-28-2010, 07:07 PM
I wonder whats Sanchez overall rating... Given that Henne is a 79...

Phinatic
06-28-2010, 07:08 PM
hennes numbers should be a touch higher.WOW at Sean Smiths tkl vs Vontae! Ronnie is much better than his numbers, and injuries should not affect his attributes on a video game. Other than that its a pretty fair list

Phinatic
06-28-2010, 07:09 PM
I wonder whats Sanchez overall rating... Given that Henne is a 79...

Sanchez is a 82. Complete BS

outlawd2u
06-28-2010, 07:09 PM
Miami will be a terrible madden team

lucid22
06-28-2010, 07:11 PM
Two concerns. How is Pat White going to be rated higher than Thigpen who proved to be at the NFL level in his last year in KC? Also, I don't know if kickers/punters are rated lower from general stats (speed, Acceleration, etc) but I think Brandon Fields 67 is just ridiculous. I think he's more than solid for us.

VA_Finfan
06-28-2010, 07:12 PM
Camarillo with 83 catch. HA! That's a laugh.

dolfan_101
06-28-2010, 07:13 PM
It's all about BACKBREAKER guys, I don't see how anyone can enjoy Madden anymore. The most horrid physics on like the most popular game ever, it's a shame.

VA_Finfan
06-28-2010, 07:14 PM
And also lol at the new rating of "SWAGGER." At least BMarsh has a 98 swag, Vontae with a 90, and Dansby, Crowder, and Sean Smith all with 88 haha.

sharp
06-28-2010, 07:16 PM
Thanks man, I'm suprised Henne isn't an 80, but also that Dansby is a 90 and Ronnie didnt fall off a bit. I hate that they make ricky's speed 87 though, please.

Pat White's running stats for a QB are vick like. I just run around back there with him. Too bad we dont have a receiver with over 88 speed though. Lose that quick strike ability almost at KR or the long ball.

VA_Finfan
06-28-2010, 07:18 PM
What has always confused me is Ronnie's speed and trucking rating. He has a speed of 92 and a truck rating of 76....I always thought Ronnie was a powerful, downhill runner. He has great vision, reads his blocks and goes through holes, but that doesn't really mean he doesn't truck people. Ronnie is pretty slow too, he was caught many times from behind last season, like in the Bills game for one example.

prim3time
06-28-2010, 07:27 PM
This is pat white's year in madden.......

state06
06-28-2010, 07:29 PM
Cotchery receives an 85 OVR for his 57 Ctches, 820 yards, and 3 TD, While Bess had 76 catches, 760 yards and 2 TD and his overall is 11 less points.
Tell me how Brad Smith has 7 catches for 63 yards gets a 69OVR, while Brian Hartline has 39 catches for 509 yards and 3 TD, yet only gets a 71?
Bell is underrated on MIA and Jenkins is overrated on NY. If Ronnie B's overall goes down due to his injury, than i would expect Jenkins' to as well. Just another example of slightly inflated individual ratings to reflect upon a better team overall.

dolfan_101
06-28-2010, 07:42 PM
Not only the weak physics but Madden's rating system is a joke.. Swagger? Ew, please. And Ricky's 87 speed rating, give me a break.
Why have an NFL license and slaughter all the player ratings, this is why I love backbreaker.

sinPHIN
06-28-2010, 07:44 PM
wow thats crap! we will have to wait until the first online update like last year. last year the phins were crap then the first update came and they were alot better

sinPHIN
06-28-2010, 07:45 PM
Not only the weak physics but Madden's rating system is a joke.. Swagger? Ew, please. And Ricky's 87 speed rating, give me a break.
Why have an NFL license and slaughter all the player ratings, this is why I love backbreaker.

i agree with you but how could you love backbreaker? backbreaker was total crap i was so disappointed

SRM
06-28-2010, 10:02 PM
I really don't know if I'll be getting Madden this year. It's just stupid now. I'm not even going to start on the ratings, because they are ABSOLUTELY, ABSOLUTELY incorrect. When they give me a game where the franchise is good, dark black people are dark black and not light skinned and vice versa, and they make features that actually matter (Not some play calling bull****.) then I'll consider it.

But for now? Reallllllly opting towards not dropping my 60.

Smith21
06-28-2010, 10:26 PM
My main problems
Bess is less than an 80 over all
Bell is less than a 90 (Probowler and solid)

and Mark Sanchez> Henne even though.. Henne had better stats.
better yet, Mark Sanchez shouldn't even be better than Pennington.

No1Phinatic
07-01-2010, 08:54 PM
I just like to see who's in the game. Most missed right now is Cobbs. Waiting to see free agents too. Rookies look about right as far as who is in there but McCoy or Spitler could make the team too.

John Biello
07-02-2010, 03:23 AM
ill be in line buying this game at midnight, but i always feel the need to put in my 2 cents, long live 2k5! every year i start to get excited about the new madden only to get sick of playing the same ai abusing bums online. i hope this year is different. also would like to say i am more than a bit disappointed that sanchez is higher rated than henne.