PDA

View Full Version : Just got my tickets for the Fins Bears game in November. Hotel Info Needed.

The_Phish
07-09-2010, 11:59 AM
I am going to my third Dolphins home game this year and it's my first prime-time game vs the Bears. Last year for the Saints game we
stayed near the stadium at Coach Shula's. My fiance want's to enjoy downtown Miami / South Beach and I was wondering where you guys would suggest we stay to enjoy both! Cheers, Go Phins!

miabrown23
07-09-2010, 04:51 PM
South beach beach isn't all that close to the stadium. Regardless a hotel I like in south beach is the Tudor I think it's on 11 and Collins. Ft lauderdale is close to dolphin stadium

buzzardmountain
07-09-2010, 05:05 PM
My wife and I stayed at the:

http://www.fontainebleau.com/

She loved it...I frankly could care less.

hendrixson13
07-09-2010, 05:20 PM
Chesterfield on Collins
www.thechesterfieldhotel.com

dolpns13
07-09-2010, 05:56 PM
you received your tickets already? I purchased tickets to the Jets fins game and the ddue told me tickets wouldnt be made available until august

The_Phish
07-09-2010, 08:17 PM
you received your tickets already? I purchased tickets to the Jets fins game and the ddue told me tickets wouldnt be made available until august

Sorry I should have said "purchased" I got them off of ticket master today in the lower level 107. I'm a 24 hour drive from FLA and I've been to three Dolphins home games but this is my first night/primetime game. Just a little pre-maturely pumped for the season I guess! Thanks for all the help. We are looking at staying at the Royal Palm or one of the other hotels mentioned here and paying a hefty cab ride again to get to the stadium and back. Either way it's worth it to see the Phins! Thanks for all the help. Cheers!

mrodriguez4096
07-09-2010, 08:25 PM
Hey guys, I work as a manager for a Hilton Hotel in Sacramento, CA. If your looking for a hotel room that is affiliated with Hilton anywhere in the country and are trying to get it for a cheaper rate and give me at least 2wks in advance I can see if I can get it for you guys a little cheaper then the norm.

Just PM me and let me know.

The_Phish
07-09-2010, 08:40 PM
Hey guys, I work as a manager for a Hilton Hotel in Sacramento, CA. If your looking for a hotel room that is affiliated with Hilton anywhere in the country and are trying to get it for a cheaper rate and give me at least 2wks in advance I can see if I can get it for you guys a little cheaper then the norm.

Just PM me and let me know.

That would be awesome! I will have to look up the Hilton's in the Miami area. Thanks.

mrodriguez4096
07-09-2010, 08:43 PM
That would be awesome! I will have to look up the Hilton's in the Miami area. Thanks.

No problem. its a good perk to have working for this brand.

dolfan94
07-13-2010, 07:32 PM
There's a Hilton on Las Olas Beach. Great area. Close to stadium, right on the beach, and Las Olas is better than South Beach, yet not too far from it