PDA

View Full Version : "karlos Dansby sucks!!!!!!!!!!!"

bpackers13
07-09-2010, 03:39 PM
http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=57426
this is proof. Proof of what we all say about these........ nevermind...... I do not wish to get banned.

redbeard75
07-09-2010, 03:49 PM
That's almost as good as that one poster saying we were going 0-16 this season.its been a Long offseason but nothing short of entertaing.

Phinatic8u
07-09-2010, 03:52 PM
Actually im surprised that more than 95% are giving the fins respect hire of Nolan & signing of Dansby

nyjunc
07-09-2010, 03:54 PM
this is proof. Proof of what we all say about these........ nevermind...... I do not wish to get banned.

We have whacky homers on our site too just like we have here(not mentioning any names- cough, cough)

Did you not notice basically everyone shot down that initial post?

Valandui
07-09-2010, 03:56 PM
I read that one too. I thought it was great that most of the posters told the guy that he was crazy.

ROADRUNNER
07-09-2010, 04:02 PM
Wow they talk about us as much as we talk about them............jets su#k.

fin-atic
07-09-2010, 04:03 PM
I LOVE the way the other Jet fans put him in his place. They really did defend Dansby well.

Nublar7
07-09-2010, 04:08 PM
We have whacky homers on our site too just like we have here(not mentioning any names- cough, cough)Stop coughing, we all know you are talking about yourself. ;)

PhinsPhan11
07-09-2010, 04:15 PM
It's nice that they recognize how good of a player Dansby is.

greasyObnoxious
07-09-2010, 04:16 PM
i lol'd

SRM
07-09-2010, 04:20 PM
Guess not all Jet fans are retards :lol:

To be fair though, they honestly would be pushing the retard limit to call Dansby a crappy player. Same goes for anyone of us that says Harris or Revis aren't really good players.

Tunaphish429
07-09-2010, 04:23 PM
I guess Jets fan did their home work..

Its understandable that they wanna know how to build a super bowl contender like the phins have

j-off-her-doll
07-09-2010, 04:40 PM
Lot of the posts were spot-on in calling Nolan our biggest acquisition. Seemed to be by-in-large level-headed views on Dansby. No one said he's P. Willis, but there's agreement that he's a very good player. My hope is that under Nolan he'll have his best season. I'm not saying he will - just that I wouldn't be surprised.

SRM
07-09-2010, 04:55 PM
I just wish I could travel back in time and tell everyone that we would be getting Nolan, Dansby, and Marshall all in one offseason. I would be criticized, negged into the red, and banned. :lol:

bpackers13
07-09-2010, 05:16 PM
I just wish I could travel back in time and tell everyone that we would be getting Nolan, Dansby, and Marshall all in one offseason. I would be criticized, negged into the red, and banned. :lol:

yea..... there would have been a lot of people, including myself chastizing you hard core. lol

Mcganiel
07-09-2010, 05:17 PM
Dansby is the complete package, he kind of reminds of Harry Carson, just knows where to be all the time.

dolpns13
07-09-2010, 05:51 PM

seemed like they were mostly giving him props, except for the threadstarter, which was getting bombed by mostly the rest of the crew...

72champagne
07-09-2010, 06:42 PM
We have whacky homers on our site too just like we have here(not mentioning any names- cough, cough)

Did you not notice basically everyone shot down that initial post?apparently some of our finatics were separated at birth from some of yours.

cljh19
07-09-2010, 07:03 PM

Im gonna try saying this as nicely as possible. Your post is about equal to the OP on the link. As much as I hate the Jets, you shouldnt put them all in the same category as the guy who made that thread. Majority of them defended Dansby and what the Phins have done this offseason.

The AFC East should be really tough this year. IMO its between us and the Jets. The Pats really havent done anything to worry me much. We are going in a very good direction and I love the pieces we added this year. The Jets also made some nice moves, but the one I dont like is replaceing Thomas Jones with LT. We both are riding on the development of our QBs.

Ricky'sWeinerBong
07-09-2010, 07:32 PM
RoadRunner, your sig pic. Is that real or just a want? Sorry, I havent follwed much this offseason. Are the Phins doing stadium renovations?

X-Pacolypse
07-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Karlos Dansby does not suck.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

gofins
07-09-2010, 08:04 PM

Did you not notice basically everyone shot down that initial post?
That's the main thing I noticed. Proves to me that (at least those) Jets fans aren't stupid.

JC
07-09-2010, 09:30 PM
I was going to jokingly call you retarded before I read this post. That is until this post just made me remember you aren't supposed to call retards retards, that's just mean.

That was a guys response to the original poster :lol: :lol:

footsteps_falco
07-09-2010, 10:08 PM
that forum is nuts, i almost, if i wasn't feeling so lazy, would sign up and post, but ill just let it be. idk about you guys but i dont think dansby is the greatest linebacker in the nfl or anything, but he is very good, more then solid, and definitely the best linebacker on our team now. i dont think anyone is saying he's the best LB out there, but he definitely will make a huge impact on struggling defense

hooshoops
07-09-2010, 10:38 PM
nolan a bigger addition than brandon marshall??? i'm struggling with that one...both big gets though either way...but a top 5 wr in his prime...yeah that's bigger to me

Fintastic2124
07-10-2010, 12:19 AM
Hey, we're not the only one's that call eachother retards! That's nice to know. Also, we call them things like Jesticals and they call us things like Dolfags. I think ours is definitly more clever.

Possum
07-10-2010, 12:22 AM
Karlos Dansby does not suck.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

:sidelol:

sm0kinfins
07-10-2010, 12:46 AM
I was both surprised and pleased to see some of the level-headed responses to the link by the Jest fans. I feel like most of them were spot on. Nolan is certainly the biggest addition to the D if not the team this offseason IMO. I can't speak much about Dansby though because I don't give a rat's a** about the Cards and therefore had never bothered to study up on Dansby, although I had heard him mentioned as an above average LB.

As for the posters on The Gaggreen... I wish some of those guys would come over here and bring some of their seemingly intelligent views to our boards. It would certainly be a welcome breath of fresh air to the dim-witted jest trolls that currently rack up ridiculous post counts in our forums. (not mentioning any names - cough cough).

PhinKev
07-10-2010, 10:47 AM
Frankly, I thought it was for the most part a pretty reasonable thread. Don't particularly care for Jets fans, but the replies were mostly fair.

Vaark
07-10-2010, 11:50 AM
The TGG OP is arguing based on pure stats and no nuances..... but he'd probably flip out if anyone argued in turn that a barely .500 career QB with a sub 60 QB and completion rating and 40 more interceptions than TDs is a fraud, who objectively speaking, was unworthy of HOF indoctrination.

(I happen to be an infrequent member over there but feel no compulsion to rush in with a dose of reality every time the Fins get blasphemed)

Kdawg954
07-10-2010, 12:06 PM
The ONLY thing you could say is maybe he got paid a bit much considering he is making TOP money when he probably isn't the top guy at his position. But isn't that how FA works. Hell Joe Johnson for the Hawks got the BIGGEST pay day of them all in Free Agency. I could bet that many people wouldn't put him over Wade, James, Bosh, Stoudamire, Pierce, Dirk or Boozer . . .who all received less money. I still think Joe Johnson is underrated just like Dansby is . . . but they went into FA at a good time and got paid. Happens every year.

Dansby is the PERFECT 3-4 ILB . . . and paired with Crowder, those 2 are going to cause alot of damage in the middle of this defense. He can tackle and he can cover . . . and has solid instincts. You can't judge these guys by stats . . . you have to look at the film to get their real impact.

Travis34
07-10-2010, 12:08 PM
"Cardinals Defense has been very crappy perhaps he was just the best player on their pathetic D, making him look better than he really is. Either way it doesnt really strike fear in me that the Dolphins got him, we have 3 or 4 better pickups than him this offseason anyway."

Okay. Who were those pickups better than Dansby?

MadDog 88
07-10-2010, 12:23 PM
The Gang Reen site has idiots as Junc pointed out as we do. They also have a lot of contributors who have good football minds. It's been a while since I have visited up there but I enjoy hearing some of the perspective from there.

utahphinsfan
07-10-2010, 03:23 PM
So; The consensus is that Dansby is no Bart Scott?

phins4ever1986
07-10-2010, 04:50 PM
Guess not all Jet fans are retards :lol:

To be fair though, they honestly would be pushing the retard limit to call Dansby a crappy player. Same goes for anyone of us that says Harris or Revis aren't really good players.

Yes they are

SRM
07-10-2010, 05:11 PM
Yes they are

So, Dansby sucks then?

Also.. what's up with these white tab things on our profile thing?
<----------

SabanHater
07-10-2010, 07:36 PM
jesticals.... lol. that's new to me.

ReppinThe941
07-11-2010, 05:27 AM
Would take Dansby over Harris or Scott anyday. I felt this way prior to the aquisition. Dansby is versatile and makes everyone around him better. He can cover and as Tony says, "the ball seems to find him".

EP

Chuck-182
07-11-2010, 06:29 AM
Maybe Karlos Dansby is overrated. Does it really matter? He just made the middle of our defense stronger.Clearly the best linebacker available in free agency and if your gonna look at stats be careful cause we can go down the list of Jets players recieveing all this hype and not delivering. Example: Cromartie,Sanchez,LT,Braylon just to name a few.remember that drop on Monday night? Bounced right off his damn head with nothing but daylight in front of him.Bring back T.Jones and give Marvin Jones a call while your at it. Now that was a hell of a linebacker no matter what color jersey he wore. I give props where it's due. I'm a football fan above all else. When's the last time one of you showed respect to a good player in the AFC EAST other than one of your own? We have had the best division in football for some time now and the kitchen just got a hell of a lot hotter. "Recognize game when you see it"! With that being said I'm sure some smartass is gonna say something stupid. Oh by the way I think Revis is the best cover corner in the league hands down! What now?

I have great respect for the person who posted that in the thread that nyjunc posted

KlausC
07-11-2010, 08:18 AM
Would take Dansby over Harris or Scott anyday. I felt this way prior to the aquisition. Dansby is versatile and makes everyone around him better. He can cover and as Tony says, "the ball seems to find him".

EP

I don't think many people (outside finheaven) would take Dansby over Harris.

rev kev
07-11-2010, 08:55 AM
i don't think many people (outside finheaven) would take dansby over harris.

lol