PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Sites?

Zildjianz
07-10-2010, 03:36 PM
I have checked out the following websites for a Fins Jersey.

http://www.nfljerseysupply.com

http://www.weiketrade.com/

I have heard of jersey101 but there site is down.
Have any of you had any experiences with these places, good or bad please give me feedback.

Before anyone chimes in with get authentic, I would love to but my budget does not allow of this, as I have kids to feed. Anyway I digress, please chime in with what you have heard or personally experienced with these companies.

dolphinswow
07-10-2010, 04:35 PM
nice thread,they are all ok
i ordered jerseys from www.borntrade.com (http://www.borntrade.com) before, they have been selling James and Bosh's jerseys now
online store not only jersey101, my friends ordered from www.weiketrade.com (http://www.weiketrade.com) before and said good quality.
enclosed photo James Heat jersey

Kdawg954
07-10-2010, 04:41 PM
I haven't checked the Fins site in a while, but they blew out the Ronnie Brown jersey for like 20.00 a month ago. Or check when Foot Locker or a place like that has their 30% Family and Friends special like every other month.

Replicas are fine for game day . . . but I definitely would save up for the authenic if you just want to rock a jersey.

Zildjianz
07-10-2010, 07:10 PM
I have had three offical jerseys, Real old school Fins Jersey ( back in Marino day), than they changed them ( When Jimmy Johnson came on board, and I bought another, and a Cardinals NFL 75th anniversary jersey. Lost them all when my bro lied and said he paid the storage fee ( had them in storage) Lost them all because he didn't pay it. Anyway Not in a place where I can spend that kind of cash right now to get another official one, so I'm gonna go with a knock off for right now.

miabrown23
07-10-2010, 07:42 PM
eBay.ca I ordered a sweet b Marshall. It's worth a look the vendor is cavdaily

PhinsPhan11
07-10-2010, 10:23 PM
All of the sites are ok, but authentic jerseys are better so you should save enough money.

NyPhan23
07-11-2010, 11:19 AM
heh the guy has said 2 times that he is not in a position to buy an authentic... and to be honest, 260$ for a jersey or whatever it is for an authentic, is a little absurd anyways. i love my team and all but that doesnt mean im crazy enough to spend that much money on a glorified shirt. ya they're nice... but some people just cant swing that.

Gordykr
07-11-2010, 12:45 PM
I bought one from a member on here . I was impressed woth it and would definately buy from him again , can't remember his user name but try the items for sale forum . Think his company is called icon Jerseys.

footsteps_falco
07-11-2010, 12:46 PM
i actually just bought 2 replicas, an orange ricky williams (15$) and white ronnie brown(25$) on ebay. they were definitely worth it for me, i wear the hell out of them. authentics are cool, but in a replica you dont have to worry about the jersey, u can just wear it and enjoy it. with a $300 authentic you always have to be on guard, or atleast i would with a jersey like that.

NFLJerseySupply looks pretty good, like 4 friends and myself are all going to order from there this upcoming week, if we get 5 jerseys its only $26 each and no shipping handling. the only thing is you have to email them before hand to get their *Stock List*.

if i were to suggest a website for ordering alone though, it would hands down be DHgate.com though. this website is a host for sellers like nfljerseysupply. so you can find 100's upon 1000's of different jersey sellers online all on one website. the best part is you email the sellers through their website, so if they tell you they have so and so jersey, its there in writing. this way you cant get the wrong jerseys. the website will not release your payment for the jerseys until you have received the product and confirmed that everything was correct in your order. thats why i like it, they also have soo many choices. but the jerseys range from 20-100 dollars. they average around 30-40 dollars but you can definitely find the diamonds in the rough just by searching for a few minutes. and lastly the best part is that they have VONTAE DAVIS and SEAN SMITH.

flynryan15
07-11-2010, 03:50 PM
What are some good reliable sites for authentic jersey's? Time to load up on a a Marshall and Dansby! Looking for authentic orange! :up:

BARF
07-11-2010, 03:53 PM
my cousin has gotten his from nflnhlshop.com, i have seen them pretty good stuff

FinFanNumeroUno
07-11-2010, 04:01 PM
I have replica authentics, look and feel just as good as the real ones. PM me for more details.

PhinsPhan11
07-11-2010, 04:31 PM
I've heard nflnhlshop.com is pretty reliable.

flynryan15
07-11-2010, 04:35 PM
Thanks guys!

DisturbedShifty
07-11-2010, 07:48 PM
nice thread,they are all ok
i ordered jerseys from www.borntrade.com (http://www.borntrade.com) before, they have been selling James and Bosh's jerseys now
online store not only jersey101, my friends ordered from weiketrade.com before and said good quality.
enclosed photo James Heat jersey
So have you bought a Dolphins jersey from Borntrade? Because a Marshall jersey for $25 brings the quality in to question.

Mr_Freezetag
07-11-2010, 08:05 PM
I just got in a orange Henne, white Dansby, and aqua/teal (whatever) Marshall from nflnhlshop.com - they are the "fake" authentics shipped from China but tags say made in Korea.

Honestly I couldn't be happier with my purchase. They look and feel great. I paid about $25 for each plus a $19.99 shipping fee and then a $5.00 international fee bringing the total of the jersey order to about $105. They gave me a tracking number and I got my package in under a week. For the price of these suckers you can't go wrong.

I was going to order on supersportsboy.com after researching some sites but after looking at another thread on here about this site I said screw it and bought them.

I'm not a jersey freak, but from what I can tell these are awesome and will buy from them again. I'm sure if you are really picky you could find little things wrong with them but if your going down the route of not wanting to drop $250+, trust me these will easily satisfy.

Best of luck and if you want some pics PM me, I took some already.

Cheers

fin-atic
07-11-2010, 10:45 PM
Anyone who has not bought from this site needs to dive for the computer. I have now bought 6 jerseys from them and they are amazing. You would have to be virtually an expert to tell the difference between authentic and these. Amazing quality from the jersey materials to the sewn on logos numbers and everything. I honestly believe they just buy all the same exact materials and construct them there. And at the price...$24 you just can not beat it. I will tell you I have one teal Mitchell & Ness throwback (Clayton), one white (Dansby), one teal (Henne), One Mitchell & Ness white throwback (Marino) and two orange (Brown and Henne). I LOVE all of them except the teal Henne I was not as crazy about the jersey fabric colors and material. Decent but the white and orange are superior items...especially the orange. Oh my God they are so good. Guys trust me on this you can not go wrong. And as others say, great tracking emails, delivery emails, etc. Just amazing for $24. As good as anything in the stores.

PS
I just orderd a Miami Heat authentic Lebron James jersey. All sewn on....$24 and its being shipped already. Can't wait.

-Matt

I just got in a orange Henne, white Dansby, and aqua/teal (whatever) Marshall from nflnhlshop.com - they are the "fake" authentics shipped from China but tags say made in Korea.

Honestly I couldn't be happier with my purchase. They look and feel great. I paid about $25 for each plus a $19.99 shipping fee and then a $5.00 international fee bringing the total of the jersey order to about $105. They gave me a tracking number and I got my package in under a week. For the price of these suckers you can't go wrong.

I was going to order on supersportsboy.com after researching some sites but after looking at another thread on here about this site I said screw it and bought them.

I'm not a jersey freak, but from what I can tell these are awesome and will buy from them again. I'm sure if you are really picky you could find little things wrong with them but if your going down the route of not wanting to drop $250+, trust me these will easily satisfy.

Best of luck and if you want some pics PM me, I took some already.

Cheers

dolphinswow
07-12-2010, 12:44 AM
go go henne

dolphinswow
07-12-2010, 07:17 AM
So have you bought a Dolphins jersey from Borntrade? Because a Marshall jersey for $25 brings the quality in to question.
sure i have, $25 not include shipping fee, as i know $18(weiketrade.com) per pakcage by DHL (under 10pcs) more than 10pcs the shipping for free.

JasonTyo
07-13-2010, 04:00 PM
Has anyone got their jerseys from Weiketrade? i just ordered from there and until it shows, I'm nervous. Are the numbers the correct sizes? that's usually the biggest give away that its a knock-off, different sized or wrong sized numbers. i hope it comes out good!

Zildjianz
07-15-2010, 06:26 PM
Looks like I will go with nflnhlshop.com unless anyone else has any feedback on other sites.
Thanks for the input. Go Fins!!!

udontchap
07-16-2010, 02:43 PM
Anyone ever order from this site? : http://www.beginingbusiness.com/

Zildjianz
07-16-2010, 09:46 PM
Anyone ever order from this site? : http://www.beginingbusiness.com/

Where did you hear about this Company? Did you buy a jersey from them?
Looks like they have some decent stuff as well. I'm so confused :) as to what website to go with.

dolphinswow
07-17-2010, 11:24 AM
Has anyone got their jerseys from Weiketrade? i just ordered from there and until it shows, I'm nervous. Are the numbers the correct sizes? that's usually the biggest give away that its a knock-off, different sized or wrong sized numbers. i hope it comes out good!
show me the order.

dolphinswow
07-18-2010, 01:47 PM
see my Dolphins #4 lol...

Can we win a SB
07-19-2010, 03:13 AM
I have a Ted ginn jersey how can I switch out just name?

dolphinswow
07-20-2010, 02:10 AM
how about this jersey #34 i want make it

JCane
07-20-2010, 02:10 AM
fiftyofhaze.com

Canadianbud4me
07-20-2010, 03:58 AM
Wow, talk about different sites, i am confused now as well,
alot of my friends get them from www.jerseymall2008.com. Same deal as all the others, replica authentic, and they are real cheap if you order in bulk

Possum
07-20-2010, 04:15 AM
fiftyofhaze.com

:sidelol: for those who don't know.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?267541-Anyone-see-me-in-aqua-cam-wake-jersey-on-Sunday

dolphinswow
07-20-2010, 07:58 AM
Dol fans add me on facebook, (star xingcheng) (http://www.facebook.com/) show you magical Dolphins news and jerseys.

JasonTyo
07-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Re-sized your pictures to help you out. :)

After reading this post, i ordered a jersey from weiketrade .com. And I gotta tell you guys, ITS ****ING HORRIBLE. Ive got pictures to show. Ive also got what a real jersey to compare to. check it out.
Anybody got any that are decent from the Chinese knock offs?

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/07/010ctt-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/07/011pbv-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/07/021bb-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

just realized these might be huge

Posted this in the wrong place first. Ricky is the fake, Ronnie is real. I wish i could show in pictures how wrong the numbers are. on the real one, the orange trim is embroidered on the aqua numbers. these are orange with aqua laid over it, a full piece of material.The colors are wrong, the fake is far too green. Even the blank jersey they started with just doesn't feel right.they are just low quality bad fakes and i should have known better.They do claim to be sending me a better one which they sent pics of, here goes nothing. they already have my money

JasonTyo
07-21-2010, 08:58 AM
I just recieved an email from the weiketrade.com people. they are posting on and watching these threads for sales opportunities im sure. I just wanted to say that even though im unhappy with the quality of what i got, they are being helpful in trying to replace it, the pictures they sent me of the replacement look nice, well see how it goes.

What do you think, this is what they sent me as pics of the replacement.

udontchap
07-21-2010, 03:36 PM
I am looking to order NFL,NBA and MLB knockoff jerseys in the next couple of days. What site is recommended to order them from. I have 2 sites now that cost $20-22 each incl shipping.
Anyone use a website that has jerseys for the same price and is happy with what they got?

The two site that i have now are:
http://www.beginingbusiness.com
http://www.19nfl.com/

Anyone use this sites?

Thank you vey much. GO FINS!!!

Tunaphish429
07-21-2010, 03:42 PM
They take pictures from from distances so you can't tell that they have flaws..I seen some pics in the other threads..I was actually thinking about getting one from one of these sites but realize its a big waste of money..No way that I would ever buy one of these..

Insane.

Tunaphish429
07-21-2010, 03:45 PM
Not to mention your giving your money to communist China..

Those ppl are making 10 cents a day working 20 hours in a day, making these crap jerseys..

Mean while they have your credit card number and are going to suck it dry.

I think those posters selling these fakes should be banned.

JasonTyo
07-21-2010, 04:27 PM
i have one i got off ebay last year that i thought was a knock-off. its not, its a real authentic ronnie brown. i paid 80 for it, and im only now realizing what a steal it was. worst case scenario im out 40 bucks and i have a ricky jersey to play backyard football in.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

and i used paypal and have since removed the card from my paypal account, im safe. Anybody got any legit ones for sale, should i check ebay, i really wanted to rock a new jersey to the bills game this year.

Tunaphish429
07-21-2010, 04:39 PM
i have one i got off ebay last year that i thought was a knock-off. its not, its a real authentic ronnie brown. i paid 80 for it, and im only now realizing what a steal it was. worst case scenario im out 40 bucks and i have a ricky jersey to play backyard football in.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

and i used paypal and have since removed the card from my paypal account, im safe. Anybody got any legit ones for sale, should i check ebay, i really wanted to rock a new jersey to the bills game this year.

Ebay can be risky as well..Honeslty I would buy a Ted Ginn jersey and get it modified..NFL.com still has em..also check alot of the legit sites at the end of the year..they usally have jerseys for dirt cheap as they are putting them on clearence..I got a Bob Griese Jersey for 25 dollars last year and Phill Simms for the same amount..

ESPN.Fox all sell sports apparel..just have to keep checking them for cheap jerseys...

Also use google or Yahoo for coupon codes for the respective sites...you can get lucky once in a while...

You paid 25 plus shipping for that awful jersey..you could have got a defective one from TJ max or Marshall's(if they have them in your area) for cheap..

Thanks for sharing the feedback and hope they make you somewhat whole..

JasonTyo
07-21-2010, 04:41 PM
i dont want a screen printed replica from tj maxx thanx, the fake is better than those. but yeah i feel like a retard cuz i got got. It was worth a shot. theres a bar by me that has the china hookup and sells super good fakes for 50, im gonna see if i cant get his source.

Tunaphish429
07-21-2010, 04:53 PM
i dont want a screen printed replica from tj maxx thanx, the fake is better than those. but yeah i feel like a retard cuz i got got. It was worth a shot. theres a bar by me that has the china hookup and sells super good fakes for 50, im gonna see if i cant get his source.

I dont really mind the screen prints..You get what you pay for I guess..

I guess you could always try and buy a really cheap authenic and just have them stick it on the fake you got as well..

Thats an option..

Tj max and Marshall's actually sell authentic ones that are flawed..but I see your from Rochester so they would be the Bills..

JasonTyo
07-21-2010, 04:57 PM
yeah unfortunately live in bills country, so ill try anything to get fins gear cheap. i cant even find a dolphins lighter to save my life. i had a friend try to bring some home from Florida and it got taken by security. I have a screen print Ricky i wear to games but i wanted to upgrade. i guess if its too good to be true, probably is. shXt.

Tunaphish429
07-21-2010, 05:00 PM
yeah unfortunately live in bills country, so ill try anything to get fins gear cheap. i cant even find a dolphins lighter to save my life. i had a friend try to bring some home from Florida and it got taken by security. I have a screen print Ricky i wear to games but i wanted to upgrade. i guess if its too good to be true, probably is. shXt.

Yea most of the time it is...But yea def try Espn, Foxsports and even just Miami Dolphins site..

They always have different stuff on clearence...I would rather have real than fake China crap...They looked good from afar..but that dolphins logo is laughable...looks like its from Walmart or something.

JasonTyo
07-21-2010, 10:07 PM
Yea most of the time it is...But yea def try Espn, Foxsports and even just Miami Dolphins site..

They always have different stuff on clearence...I would rather have real than fake China crap...They looked good from afar..but that dolphins logo is laughable...looks like its from Walmart or something.

I agree its laughable on the bad fake i got but the second set of pictures of the supposed replacement look a bit better. I tell you what i appreciate my authentic alot more now.

Mr_Freezetag
07-21-2010, 11:03 PM
Idk man I ordered from nflnhlshop.com and am more than happy with the quality of them.

I plan on ordering jersey's from there here on out. I mean if you want the real thing an expect it, go authentic. No problems with that because you know what you are getting. But for me, I much rather sport these fakes at such a low price, rather then spending hundreds on just one.

I bought a orange Henne, white Dansby, and teal/aqua (whatever) Marshall for $100 including shipping fees. For me I'm a happy camper. Got some cool fins gear to wear (my only other jersey is an OLD Marino replica where the screenprint is practically halfway gone) and I'm not breaking the bank.

Me personally I probably will never buy an authentic because of the bang for your buck on these things. I know they are not as good as the real ones but I could have ordered another 4 of these for about a $100 more and would have a sweet jersey to rock everyday of the week!

Mr_Freezetag
07-21-2010, 11:06 PM

I hear ya man. I have some buddies from Rochester. I'm downstate in Rockland County on the border of New Jersey right outside NYC. Dolphins gear is non-existent, but i wouldn't expect it to be in New York. I usually just buy stuff off the internet or I stock up when I visit family down in Florida. I will wear my "fake" fins colors proud at the new Giants stadium when the fins come up here!

JasonTyo
07-22-2010, 05:58 AM
Idk man I ordered from nflnhlshop.com and am more than happy with the quality of them.

I plan on ordering jersey's from there here on out. I mean if you want the real thing an expect it, go authentic. No problems with that because you know what you are getting. But for me, I much rather sport these fakes at such a low price, rather then spending hundreds on just one.

I bought a orange Henne, white Dansby, and teal/aqua (whatever) Marshall for $100 including shipping fees. For me I'm a happy camper. Got some cool fins gear to wear (my only other jersey is an OLD Marino replica where the screenprint is practically halfway gone) and I'm not breaking the bank.

Me personally I probably will never buy an authentic because of the bang for your buck on these things. I know they are not as good as the real ones but I could have ordered another 4 of these for about a $100 more and would have a sweet jersey to rock everyday of the week!

Are the "fakes" you got as bad as the one i got, its important to me that the logos dont look so ****ed up, if they were better id be ok. but the one i got those logos are pathetic, its just so obvious.can you post pics of the ones you got?

Mr_Freezetag
07-23-2010, 05:14 PM
Are the "fakes" you got as bad as the one i got, its important to me that the logos dont look so ****ed up, if they were better id be ok. but the one i got those logos are pathetic, its just so obvious.can you post pics of the ones you got?

I've been having issues uploading pics on here so PM me your e-mail and I will send you some Hi-res pics of what I got.

Also any tips on how to post a pic on here that shows the picture in the post rather than an attached link would be awesome.

dolphinswow
07-24-2010, 08:14 AM

sounds good.

helloguys
07-25-2010, 10:57 PM
weiketrade (http://www.weiketrade.com) is great site.I have buy 3 Jersey for $93.

JasonTyo
07-28-2010, 06:29 AM
I wanted to update this thread, I got my replacement jersey and the logos on the shoulders look great, everything about it is much improved. had i got this jersey first there would have been no problems. Will post pics soon.

JasonTyo
07-28-2010, 02:46 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/07/IMG00020-1.jpg
Got phins jerseys?
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/07/IMG000222-1.jpg
This is a closeup of my new knock off "R.Williams" Looks really good.
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/07/IMG00021-1.jpg
Comparison of my real Ronnie Brown Authentic and my new R Williams knockoff.
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/07/IMG00023-1.jpg
Another comparison of Real Authenitc and new knockff logos.
http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz283/jasontyo/010.jpg
Original ****ty knockoff

Tunaphish429
07-28-2010, 02:50 PM
Yea the new knockoff logo is way better...

The other one looked like the dolphins was mad lol...

Thats cool they hooked you back up..

Congrats!

JasonTyo
07-28-2010, 02:53 PM
Yea the new knockoff logo is way better...

The other one looked like the dolphins was mad lol...

Thats cool they hooked you back up..

Congrats!

So the real question is, who to get next. I need orange and aqua and Ive always had a superstition about QB jerseys, But i want an orange Henne so bad.

Tunaphish429
07-28-2010, 02:56 PM
So the real question is, who to get next. I need orange and aqua and Ive always had a superstition about QB jerseys, But i want an orange Henne so bad.

Yea I would get a Jake Long..Thats gonna be a classic someday..

Its hard to know if Henne, Marshall and Dansby will be worth the money..

I guess you could take a "leap of faith" and get one of those guys.

JasonTyo
07-28-2010, 02:58 PM
We think alike, and orange jake long is probably in my future, two 7s instead of one. How many years is Marshall under contract for? that may help me decide. Ive already got ricky and ronnie.

Tunaphish429
07-28-2010, 03:00 PM
We think alike, and orange jake long is probably in my future, two 7s instead of one. How many years is Marshall under contract for? that may help me decide. Ive already got ricky and ronnie.

I think it was 5 years..

But there is a clause in the contract that states we can cut him after one year..and he only gets part of the guranteed money...

I am pretty sure thats what I read on PFT..

Tunaphish429
07-28-2010, 03:06 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/15/brandon-marshall-is-not-the-highest-paid-receiver-in-nfl-history/

The thing I said about the clause may not be true...

I must have read it wrong or read something else at the time

Tunaphish429
07-28-2010, 03:11 PM
Ahh..I found it..If you were curious..

He could be here for 5 years..If we want him for that.. if not

Pef PFT

"Here's the kicker. If the Dolphins decide before April 2, 2011 that Marshall isn't who they thought he was, they can walk away, possibly without paying Marshall another penny. Prior to April 2, 2011, he has only $3 million in future guaranteed money that already has been unlocked. But the contract contains offset language; if they cut him and someone else pays him $3 million in 2011, the Dolphins are off the hook for the balance of the contract."

dolphinswow
07-29-2010, 03:12 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/07/IMG00020-1.jpg
Got phins jerseys?
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/07/IMG000222-1.jpg
This is a closeup of my new knock off "R.Williams" Looks really good.
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/07/IMG00021-1.jpg
Comparison of my real Ronnie Brown Authentic and my new R Williams knockoff.
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/07/IMG00023-1.jpg
Another comparison of Real Authenitc and new knockff logos.
http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz283/jasontyo/010.jpg
Original ****ty knockoff

wow.. i had to admited that www.weiketrade.com (http://www.weiketrade.com) is a great website for selling knockoff jerseys,someone if have enough money can try their custom jerseys. it's time go bed. good night

DisturbedShifty
07-30-2010, 08:12 AM
I
http://www.weiketrade.com/

Has anyone ordered from this site yet? If so how is the quality? Also, for those who have ordered from nflnhlshop.com, would it be possible to get soem pictures posted?

JasonTyo
07-30-2010, 08:44 AM
Has anyone ordered from this site yet? If so how is the quality? Also, for those who have ordered from nflnhlshop.com, would it be possible to get soem pictures posted?

I got the ricky williams jerseys in this post from weiketrade. at first they sent me a bunk one, i complained, and i got to keep the ****ty one and they sent me a replacement. i emailed back and forth with a guy from their company who was helpful in getting me the replacement at no charge. The second jersey was exactly what i expect from a knockoff, and the whole experience was a decent one when all was said and done. i plan on ordering a couple more for me and my brother. im headed to the bills opener against the dolphins so i need some new gear.

DisturbedShifty
07-30-2010, 09:01 AM
I got the ricky williams jerseys in this post from weiketrade. at first they sent me a bunk one, i complained, and i got to keep the ****ty one and they sent me a replacement. i emailed back and forth with a guy from their company who was helpful in getting me the replacement at no charge. The second jersey was exactly what i expect from a knockoff, and the whole experience was a decent one when all was said and done. i plan on ordering a couple more for me and my brother. im headed to the bills opener against the dolphins so i need some new gear.

Crap. I edited the post wrong. I meant nfljerseysupply.com, not weiketrade. At any rate, I would like to know about the other two sites because they have Cory Sperry's jersey and I would like to get that one. The guy is from my home town. I just think it would be cool to sport his jersey since he plays on my favorite team.

JasonTyo
07-30-2010, 09:16 AM
Id like to see some other sites jerseys upclose in pics too.

dolphinswow
08-07-2010, 03:37 PM
If your on a budget I would just look on ebay for authentics that sell low. It won't happen too often from time to time but it does happen. Of course you can get some more replica's but it all depends how often you wear it. I rather have a one or two nice authentics than replica's. Of course if your kids might get ahold of it and damage it replica's might be the way to go.

soldier1385
08-08-2010, 09:08 PM
I hear ya man. I have some buddies from Rochester. I'm downstate in Rockland County on the border of New Jersey right outside NYC. Dolphins gear is non-existent, but i wouldn't expect it to be in New York. I usually just buy stuff off the internet or I stock up when I visit family down in Florida. I will wear my "fake" fins colors proud at the new Giants stadium when the fins come up here!

im born n raised in Rochester...Im from Greece. Joined the army though and some how I ended up in Iraq hahaha...Not once, but twice so far ive ended up here. Haha

I am emailing every site so far to see if I can get jerseys delivered here so far most are saying no:crazy:

dolphinswow
08-09-2010, 11:52 AM
hahaha Iraq, god bless you my men

soldier1385
08-09-2010, 02:02 PM
hahaha Iraq, god bless you my men

ya this place sucks...just bought 3 jerseys off of that supersportsboy going to see how they work out.

arsenal
08-09-2010, 03:43 PM
i just bought off of c2cjersey.com, jersey's just came today actually and they are seemingly good quality to me, i was thoroughly surprised...

now im not one of these people who spot knock offs or whatever, but i usually buy replicas and get them for like $80 a pop from these legit NFL stores... got a marshall and a dansby for 25 and 27 and they seem great, stitched on and everything...

dolphinswow
08-10-2010, 08:56 AM
I don't think anyone interested in buying a $25 jersey that retails for ~$160+ believes they are getting a legit product. The fakes of the current reeboks are really good, however. I don't usually recommend knock-offs, but the newer chinese fakes are REALLY close to the real thing.

Dolfan3773
08-17-2010, 10:08 PM
Just ordered a Marshall and Vontae...

FinNutZ
08-18-2010, 12:09 PM
Hey guys I'm about to buy a couple of jerseys of nflnhlshop.com and I was wondering, for those who have bought from there before. If the jerseys sizes fit the same as the regulars ones, you know replicas might be a little tighter or loser in some places. And is a NBA Jersey Large the same as a NFL Jersey Large I know NBA jerseys are much longer but how much more?

rudys119
08-26-2010, 12:22 PM
Just ordered a white brandon marshall and aqua henne and dansby jerseys from nflnhlshop we will see how they turn out....

FinNutZ
08-26-2010, 03:05 PM
Just ordered a white brandon marshall and aqua henne and dansby jerseys from nflnhlshop we will see how they turn out....

post pics when you get them

Cion-Dolfan
08-29-2010, 12:46 PM
Hey guys I'm about to buy a couple of jerseys of nflnhlshop.com and I was wondering, for those who have bought from there before. If the jerseys sizes fit the same as the regulars ones, you know replicas might be a little tighter or loser in some places. And is a NBA Jersey Large the same as a NFL Jersey Large I know NBA jerseys are much longer but how much more?

I need to know the same thing (i have a large Replica jersey that i bought from nflshop.com) and would like to know if a 50 in a Authentic jersey from nflnhlshop.com will be almost the same size or should i go up a size???

Also are the numbers and letters twill or dazzle on the jerseys sold @ nflnhlshop.com????

DanStillStands
08-30-2010, 11:17 AM
just ordered a jersey from nflnhlshop.com. I got a white Dansby jersey. From what i hear its a good site. Just hope mine ends up ok..

estreetnj
08-30-2010, 12:20 PM
just ordered a jersey from nflnhlshop.com. I got a white Dansby jersey. From what i hear its a good site. Just hope mine ends up ok..

They all have that dazzle look to the names and numbers. Not a fan

Doe or Die
08-30-2010, 06:09 PM
I need your help guys! I want to order some fins and heat jerseys from nflnhl.com (I want an orange marshall and heard their orange jerseys are better than weiketrade), but I've never bought an authentic jersey before so I don't know what size to get. I'm 5'8 and weight 170 lbs. Hopefully someone can help me out as far as both the NFL Jersey sizes as well as the NBA Swingman Jerseys. Thanks!!

slider732
08-30-2010, 09:48 PM
I'd say a 48 or smaller. 48 is a medium, which i have in a ronnie brown, i'm 6'2, 205 and i've got room in it.

phins4ever64
08-31-2010, 08:08 AM
I have jersey avialable here in the US

ALL adult JERSEYS $45 WITH FREE SHIPING In stock jersey arrive in 2-3 days- ask me for inventory

PLAYERS AVAILABLE

ADULT
sizes Med, Lrg, XL, 2X, 3X
RONNIE BROWN orange aqua white
RICKY WILLIAMS aqua white
BRANDON MARSHALL orange aqua white
CHAD HENNE orange aqua white
CHAD PENNINGTON orange aqua white
DEVON BESS aqua
JAKE LONG orange aqua white
KARLOS DANSBY aqua white
DAN MARINO aqua white
BOB GRIESE aqua
LARRY CSONKA aqua
MARK CLAYTON aqua

YOUTH JERSYS 440- FREE SHIPPINGsizes Sm, Med, Lrg, XL youth
BRANDON MARSHALL orange aqua
RONNIE BROWN white or aqua
JAKE LONG white or aqua

EMAIL: inconjerseys@yahoo.com or sportbiz99@yahoo.com

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/09/PHINS001-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/09/DSCN93771-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/09/DSCN9414-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/09/PHINS003-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/09/DSCN9420-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/09/jersey005-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/09/jerseys026-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/09/dolphins006-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/08/dolphins005-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/09/filephpavatar2267_1219171789-1.jpg (http://www.phinatics.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2267)
PHINS4EVER (http://www.phinatics.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2267) Newbie

soldier1385
09-02-2010, 02:11 AM
just received 3 of the 4 jerseys I ordred from www.supersportsgood.com (http://www.supersportsgood.com)

I got a White Bess, Green Dansby, and an Orange Henne. I ordered a "customized" jersey as well but they said it will take longer to get here because they have to make it or whatever.

I am in Iraq and it took about 16 days to get here which is pretty good.
I also ordered a couple for another soldier whos a Bengals fan.

All the jerseys look awesome and feel awesome. Great to wear to a bar or hell even combat! haha

Ill post pictures of em all when the customized one arrives.
Total Cost: $103 with like $40 shipping cuz im in Iraq.

Mr_Freezetag
09-02-2010, 02:15 AM
They all have that dazzle look to the names and numbers. Not a fan

No idea what you are talking about. I have a Henne in orange, Dansby in white, and a Marshall in aqua and I don't have any "dazzle" on my names and numbers.

Let me guess, you never ordered from them...exactly

estreetnj
09-02-2010, 08:16 AM
No idea what you are talking about. I have a Henne in orange, Dansby in white, and a Marshall in aqua and I don't have any "dazzle" on my names and numbers.

Let me guess, you never ordered from them...exactly
Do your jerseys look like phin4ever posted above?

Also went to the link where you said you got the jerseys from. From the pics its easy to tell the letters and numbers are dazzle. And Dazzle means the shiny almost reflective material.

Please post pics of your jerseys

steevieb22
09-02-2010, 09:39 AM
Try this site, http://www.jerseysprice.com/ $17.50 per + $3 insurance. Shipping is $20 for 1-9 jerseys and free if you order 10 or more. I went in with my brother to save the shipping costs. Jerseys are very nice. The baseball jerseys run a bit smaller than the football and hockey ones.

DanStillStands
09-10-2010, 10:02 AM
got a jersey from nflnhlshop.com and the dolphin on the sleeve looks alittle off. How do other jersey look?

mmitro55
09-10-2010, 10:53 AM
got a jersey from nflnhlshop.com and the dolphin on the sleeve looks alittle off. How do other jersey look?

I have one from nflnhlshop, and a real authentic that the wife got me from the fins proshop. If you look at the fake one by itself it is hard to notice the difference (embroidered dolphin is wrong on the fake, numbers should not be dazzle, material is different, etc...). But when you put it up against the authentic there are a lot of differences. No harm in getting one from nflnhhlshop because you don't have to worry about screwing it up.

Mistaquiji
09-13-2010, 05:50 PM
I ordered a white Henne from weiketrade.com and I am very impressed. My friend ordered a peterson ( purple) as well and that thing looks great as well. The white packer jersey looked alright but I think thats just because they have boring jerseys.

udontchap
09-15-2010, 02:59 PM
just received 3 of the 4 jerseys I ordred from www.supersportsgood.com (http://www.supersportsgood.com)

I got a White Bess, Green Dansby, and an Orange Henne. I ordered a "customized" jersey as well but they said it will take longer to get here because they have to make it or whatever.

I am in Iraq and it took about 16 days to get here which is pretty good.
I also ordered a couple for another soldier whos a Bengals fan.

All the jerseys look awesome and feel awesome. Great to wear to a bar or hell even combat! haha

Ill post pictures of em all when the customized one arrives.
Total Cost: $103 with like $40 shipping cuz im in Iraq.

Do you have the pictures yet? I wanna make and order soon and im not sure what site to order from. Thank You

dolphinswow
09-15-2010, 11:04 PM
lol... finaly get you fav jerseys,,,

BARF
09-15-2010, 11:07 PM
i would kill for a fins bryan cox jersey i loved that guy

udontchap
09-16-2010, 02:22 PM
Is there really any differences between the different knockoff sites?

Mako
09-17-2010, 01:36 PM
Check Craigslist in your local town. Chances are, there's someone on there selling jerseys that you can pick up in a week or less, without having to pay the shipping.

I bought a Henne, Marshall and Jeff Reed for my wife from the same guy, got them all for under $150 and had them within a week.

zackmandude63
12-14-2010, 11:05 PM
for christmas, my mom is getting me green wake, orange long, and white bess from wieketrade. i am hoping they look good!

dolphinswow
03-11-2011, 11:29 AM

http://www.weiketrade.com/gb.asp good feedbacks not just me.