PDA

View Full Version : so these new madden stats -_-

footsteps_falco
07-12-2010, 11:38 PM
whats the deal? why do all of our picks suck? odrick is worse then some teams 5th round picks? koa misi and a.j edds have literally the lowest possible strength a linebacker could have? john jerry rated top 3 interior lineman is a 65 overall? i dont understand how lex hilliard is so slow. i understand hartline is in his 2nd year but he lead the yards per catch stat, thats gotta mean something more then a 71 over all. camarillo is pretty damn clutch he shouldnt be an 80? and davone bess is a seventy effing four?! 75 receptions. wtf? my head is going to explode why are we always so underrated, even in a damn video game theyve got the raiders 4th and 5th round picks better then our 1st? come on. if not for suh and mccoy who are once in a decade DT prospects, odrick would be a top 10 pick. the dude is a great, powerful, high motor, strong tackling, 6'5 304 pound long tackling machine with good character and leadership quality. so they can rate a players "swagger" now but we cant give the dolphins some normal stats for once.

http://espn.go.com/videogames/madden11?teamId=12

heres the link if you even dare to look.

atleast i know were better than this on any given sunday

enJeppesen
07-12-2010, 11:47 PM
Pennington 69 throw power, haha. That truly is a noodle arm ;)

footsteps_falco
07-13-2010, 12:08 AM
is odrick really this bad? is he tyson alualu 2.0??

23EmilioVasquez
07-13-2010, 12:31 AM
Its all good after a few weeks into the season when we beat down on some teams (Jets cough cough) they will go up
The good thing is that we have a lot players that out play their rating

when you put Bess in the slot he will always be open

when you go shotgun put both Ricky and Ronnie in the backfield make both run to the flats (left and right) one will be open

every now and then when they don't see it coming put in Pat White and just take off

the 3-4 Defense blows so get the playbook that has all of them
I think its multiple D or something like that

Wake at DE is killer I'm guessing Misi will be pretty good too

rotating DT between Starks-Langford-Merling-Odrick will be awesome

and now with Dansby you can move Crowder outside which he is better at
Dobbins speed is okay for a LB have him blitz and play as him and you should be okay

Secondary
go
Allen and Smith at CB
Davis at FS love him at corner but in the game he is your best solution at FS
and Bell is okay

You guy have to understand this is a game so don't treat it like real football

PhinsPhan11
07-13-2010, 12:50 AM
What a surprise, the Fins are being underrated again.

luduporcu
07-13-2010, 01:12 AM
MADDEN is for idiots.

23EmilioVasquez
07-15-2010, 10:55 PM
MADDEN is for idiots.

Im guessing you suck at it LOL

ROADRUNNER
07-16-2010, 05:47 PM
MADDEN is for idiots.

:baghead: