PDA

View Full Version : Please Lord, hear me out!

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 02:03 PM
Please let the New England Patriots pound the living hell out of the Miami Dolphins this Sunday.

Pats 38
Phins 6

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 02:05 PM
Two goals every Sunday

Bills win
Dolphins lose

Two Goals Every Season

Bills win it all
Dolphins Don't

dusty_hog
12-05-2003, 02:06 PM
Why, would that be revenge for us beating the hell out of you for the past 5 times, or revenge for losing 4 straight Super Bowls? You are completlely ignorant and useless on these boards.....it's no shock that you're a Bills fan.

SuperMarksBros.
12-05-2003, 02:06 PM
i think we'll win 17-7...rickey will score a big td in the 4th quarter to seal it and turn around what is seemingly a promising season for the opponent ;)

dusty_hog
12-05-2003, 02:09 PM
You say:

Miami Dolphins football, Forever mediocre.

I'd rather be medicore than be the laughing stock of the entire world for a decade and be known in history for having 4 chances at winning it all and blowing each chance. The Bills bring shame to the NFL.

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 02:10 PM
Dusty, You're a bit angry.

I was just posting something funny. Calm down bro.

Rick 1966
12-05-2003, 02:11 PM
If God actually cared what Bills fans had to say, don't you think Buffalo would have won ONE of those Superbowls?

Prime Time
12-05-2003, 02:13 PM
This doesn't belong here. If you want to talk smack do it in the Smack Forum. But anyway, we will spank you guys in a few weeks too. ;)

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 02:15 PM
10 years?

10 years ago we won the AFC Championship

8 years ago we beat you in the playoffs.

4 years ago we were the in pick to make it to the Superbowl until the HRTB

But yes, we've sucked since then. But when you're good for 15 years, sometimes you have to reload.

But we're on our way back!

And one more thing, you haven't beat us 5 times in a row. we swept you guys last year. And I don't care who played QB!

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 02:15 PM
Sorry about the Forum thing.

Sal Lisitano
12-05-2003, 02:17 PM
Billsfan...you just posted something to be funny on a DOLPHINS Board and you expect not to get any retaliation...hmm

well, i should have known better that you would come hear and proclaim your wishes for the Fins to lose to the Pats...b/c your team sucks and you have nothing else to root for...oh ya your wishes should read...

"I hope the Bills could win ONE Superbowl."

Ha funny about the "Bills win it all." See that's what's funny about your post...BRO!!!

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 02:18 PM
I'm sure you guys are all nice people. I just don't like your football team!

Justasportsfan
12-05-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by dusty_hog
Why, would that be revenge for us beating the hell out of you for the past 5 times, or revenge for losing 4 straight Super Bowls? You are completlely ignorant and useless on these boards.....it's no shock that you're a Bills fan.

You have very right to defend your team especially in a fins board but at least come up w/ a better argument. We swept you last year so how did you beat us the past 5 times? We kicked your butt all over the place on our way to the 4 straight sb losses. So what were you saying about being bills fans?

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Billsfan...you just posted something to be funny on a DOLPHINS Board and you expect not to get any retaliation...hmm

well, i should have known better that you would come hear and proclaim your wishes for the Fins to lose to the Pats...b/c your team sucks and you have nothing else to root for...oh ya your wishes should read...

"I hope the Bills could win ONE Superbowl."

Ha funny about the "Bills win it all." See that's what's funny about your post...BRO!!!

No I'm actually in a really good mood today so I'm not going to get into silly smack talk. I was just thinking about the weekends games and realized how much I want the Pats to win. I thought it would be funny to post this.

I know how pumped you guys are for this game.

Nothing's going to bother me today. My team will be better once we get a new coach.

Like I said above.

2 goals
1. Bills win
2. Fins lose

That's how I do it.

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 02:23 PM
The best thing about those 4 Superbowls is that Miami was the 2nd best team in the AFC just about each of those seasons but they couldn’t get past us.

BTW, the Superbowl losses don’t bother me anymore. It’s been a long time.

Sal Lisitano
12-05-2003, 02:26 PM
how could those be two of your goals???

You don't play for the Bills do you???

You don't play for all the teams that face the Fins week in and week out...do you???

'That's how you do it" oh i see by asking the Lord to make your "Dream" come true..got it now.

The Bills have been good for 15 years ya okay but the Fins have been GREAT for most of their existence. You've been good yes but the only thing your team will be remembered for is 4 straight superbowl losses.

Go Fins!!!

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 02:33 PM
how could those be two of your goals???

You don't play for the Bills do you???

You don't play for all the teams that face the Fins week in and week out...do you???

'That's how you do it" oh i see by asking the Lord to make your "Dream" come true..got it now.

Schematics!

You know what I mean. That’s weak!

The Bills have been good for 15 years ya okay but the Fins have been GREAT for most of their existence. You've been good yes but the only thing your team will be remembered for is 4 straight superbowl losses.

Go Fins!!!

Great? I’d say average, or as my sign says, Mediocre!

9-7 or 10-6 every year!

Miss the playoffs or sneak in every year!

Get manhandled in the first round every year!

Trade your number one pick for a name player just about every year!

Repeat!

You guys were great 30 years ago when you won your two SB’s. Good when you went back to the superbowl in the early 80’s and mediocre the last 15 years or so.

Sal Lisitano
12-05-2003, 02:35 PM
the last time we played the JILLLLS in the playoffs we beat you clowns...remember???

dusty_hog
12-05-2003, 02:36 PM
I'm not angry, just pretty sick and tired of idiots like yourself. You don't want to bring smack or anything, but you create your own thread with this garbage? How many Bills fan share one brain? I'm thinking 4, you all seem to enjoy that number so much.

dusty_hog
12-05-2003, 02:39 PM
I really don't think asking for a previous SB win would be a good thing since it's in the past...but seeing as that your team is a pathetic 5-7, I'd pray for at least a win. I know if the Fins had that record, I wouldn't hope for another team to lose, but for mine to win just to move up to having a mediocre season. It's all about the karma, and yours is bad....mmmmkay?

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 02:39 PM
I'm not angry, just pretty sick and tired of idiots like yourself. You don't want to bring smack or anything, but you create your own thread with this garbage? How many Bills fan share one brain? I'm thinking 4, you all seem to enjoy that number so much.

Bro, take it easy, I'm just trying to have fun. You'd have a point if I came in hear talking about how I thought the Fins suck, but I didn't.

Be cool bro. Be cool

Sal Lisitano
12-05-2003, 02:41 PM
dusty_hog is pissed now...that's a big mistake...true true true...see I understand that this is a webboard were other fans can post but if they post some stupid $hit and they get a little retaliation back...they say that oh "i was just kidding" don't get mad...kind of like we should ignore it...this is a Fins board and we apprectiate good football talk even from oppossing fans but this was dumb and we finfans should just let it go...that's their point of view.

Go Fins!!!

dusty_hog
12-05-2003, 02:43 PM
I love how people think I'm angry. I'm really not. I just don't know how this guy expected his post to be 'fun' for Fins fans when he should have known he was going to have his *** handed to him because of it.

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 02:44 PM
the last time we played the JILLLLS in the playoffs we beat you clowns...remember???

Sal, I’ll save us both some time and finish this same old argument

You say you beat us in the playoffs last time

I’m supposed to say, Yeah, but we beat you the 3 times before that including the AFC Championship in your house

You say, we’ve beat you guys 20 times in a row in the 70’s

I’m supposed to say, But we beat you 10 in a row in the 90’s

And you say something about losing superbowls.

And I’m supposed to say at least we’ve been there in the last 20 years.

And you say, at least we’ve won one.

To which I say, Way back in the early 70’s.

Well I’m glad we didn’t have to do that.

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 02:45 PM
*** handed to me?

Be sure to tell me when that happens!

Sal Lisitano
12-05-2003, 02:50 PM
me too

and that really hurt us...especially me when your Bills beat us at home for the AFC Champ. game...man that sucked bad...i kind of felt that that may have been Marino's last shot and it kind of was.

that freakin screen play killed us that day...oh well.

Go Fins!!!

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 02:55 PM
Reminds me of when the Jags came to Buffalo for a playoff game in their 2nd year and beat us. It was Kelly’s last game and we had a real shot of making it far that year.

F-ing Jags.

And don’t get me started on the loss in Miami in the playoffs. Flutie brought us back and was on the goal line when Trace Armstrong buried Flutie who fumbled.

dusty_hog
12-05-2003, 02:57 PM
Aww...now we're bonding.

God Bless Us, everyone!

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 02:58 PM
Only Playoff game we’ve ever lost at Rich/the Ralph!

the Jags that is.

dusty_hog
12-05-2003, 02:58 PM
Now if you don't mind I'm going to go and vomit and then hide. Bills fans and Fins fans are getting along...someone, check Michael Jackson....he might be turning back to black! Get the temp. in hell, it's gotta be somewhere near 32! :lol:

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 02:59 PM
Aww...now we're bonding.

God Bless Us, everyone!

Group hug!

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 03:00 PM
It’s funny how when two guys stop fighting and start having fun, another dude has to come in and try to chop off their nuts.

dusty_hog
12-05-2003, 03:01 PM
I thought that was it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Your version would be much more painful.

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 03:01 PM
Like I said before, I don't hate you, I hate your team.

I hate a lot of Bills fans.

dusty_hog
12-05-2003, 03:02 PM
And with the hug...lets not push it. The universe may implode. ;)

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 03:05 PM
I think Sal got scared off! Everyone else is avoiding this place like the plague.

But

I bet a phin fan reads the title, doesn't read the posts and unloads on me. That'll happen within the hour.

Sal Lisitano
12-05-2003, 03:12 PM
no i did not get scared off...i was listening to the radio and there is snow falling south of Hartford CT...that's were I work...we are expecting a fairly sizable snow storm...but its not like everyone does not know about this storm...all the Pats fans have reminded us two weeks ago about the expected snow storm in New England...okay maybe not two weeks ago but at least on that Friday after Turkey day...i hearing that the snow is already in Greenwich CT and heading up.

Go Fins!!!

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 03:17 PM
Yeah, we always get snow.

Sal, are you going to the game?

I'm going to the Bills game, 4:15 kickoff, High of 31. Should be a nice warm game!

Sal Lisitano
12-05-2003, 03:25 PM
i won't be going to the fins @ pats game...but i did catch a home game this year...when the Colts visited.

a friend of mine moved to Buffalo over the summer...he's living up their with his girl and he's going to law school up in Buffalo. he e-mailed me over the week and asked if i would like to get tickets to the fins @ bills...so i've been thinking about going to my first live fins bills game. my friend actually became a bills fan...he began liking them last year. his girlfriend lived in buffalo her whole life she met him in college...providence college...anyway...i might get a chance to see my fins in buffalo in a couple of weeks.

Go Fins!!!

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 03:27 PM
Sweet! Come on down. We have a lot of fun.

Is your friend going to the University at Buffalo? I went there, was going to go to law school but decided not too. To much damn work for someone as lazy as myself.

Sal Lisitano
12-05-2003, 03:32 PM
yes, he is...yep...a lot of work...i probably would bail out myself.

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 03:40 PM
So why the Dolphins?

Are you from Miami?

Sal Lisitano
12-05-2003, 03:45 PM
i lived in CT my whole life...the reason why I like the Fins...

It started with Dan Marino.

I was over my uncles house...for the Superbowl...he's a Cowboy's fan...

it was fins and niners....i remember watching Dan throw the ball so nice man...the offense was exciting...even though they lost...i walked out of my uncles house a Fins Fan...next Christmas...my first Dan Marino jersey...that's how it all began.

my cousin was a huge Pats fan and Vikings fan...i hated everything about the Pats.

Go Fins!!!

Go Fins!!!

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 03:52 PM
Cool! you sound about the same age as me. I remember watching that superbowl. One of the first I remember. I'm 27.

I grew up in Buffalo, My whole family follows the Bills. Started watching them at 6. got season tickets at 11, Only missed 3 games since.

I hope you come up, get some chicken wings, Tailgate your *** off and enjoy the game. Buffalo takes a lot of S#it from outsiders, but it's a real cool place. Not really Glitzy, but fun.

Sal Lisitano
12-05-2003, 04:21 PM
i'm 27 also...born 02/28/76...my buddy likes it up there...i have not seen him for awhile...i might go up with my girlfriend since he's going to take his to the game...or maybe...she could hook me up with one of her friends...what about if she's a bills fan though!!! That might be rough...chicken wings and sam adams sounds good...wow i'm starting to get hungry now.

Go Fins!!!

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 04:41 PM
4/13/76. Very close.

Come up single, Maybe you'll hook up with a female Bills fan. the big thing up here are Small Bills jerseys made for women. They where a pushup bra and tight white shirts under them and it's SOOO HOT!

Maybe they can get you to convert!

I know in Miami they wear Bikinis and tank tops, but it's too damn cold here.

Sal Lisitano
12-05-2003, 04:48 PM
convert...never but i would not mind seeing them with the bills jersey off.

Go Fins!!!

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 04:56 PM
convert...never but i would not mind seeing them with the bills jersey off.

Go Fins!!!

Well if you do make it up, my seat is listed in my sig. I'm right in the front row and I head down to my seat a good hour before kickoff.

Here I am in the middle with the Goose.
It was the game before Halloween. We thought it would be fun.

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 04:58 PM
I'm right above the Goose!

Marino1983
12-05-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Billsfan
I'm sure you guys are all nice people. I just don't like your football team!

And I am sure YOU are what just about EVERY billy goat fan is,,, a waste of sperm ..................

And I don't just "hate" YOUR football team, no no no,, I despise EVERYTHING that relates to the Barfalo "4 CHOKING" goats !!!

:yes:

Marino1983

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

And I am sure YOU are what just about EVERY billy goat fan is,,, a waste of sperm ..................

And I don't just "hate" YOUR football team, no no no,, I despise EVERYTHING that relates to the Barfalo "4 CHOKING" goats !!!

:yes:

Marino1983

OK!

Marino1983
12-05-2003, 05:08 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Billsfan
[B]

Sal, I’ll save us both some time and finish this same old argument

You say you beat us in the playoffs last time

I’m supposed to say, Yeah, but we beat you the 3 times before that including the AFC Championship in your house

You say, we’ve beat you guys 20 times in a row in the 70’s

I’m supposed to say, But we beat you 10 in a row in the 90’s

And you say something about losing superbowls.

And I’m supposed to say at least we’ve been there in the last 20 years.

And you say, at least we’ve won one.

To which I say, Way back in the early 70’s.

The Dolphins HAVE 2 s-b trophies and the billy goats have (((
0 ))) !

NUFF SAID ..........

:wave:

Marino1983

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 05:11 PM
I am in a great mood today! Just having fun!

Sal Lisitano
12-05-2003, 05:15 PM
the one right above the goose...the goose is a pretty damn big guy...but i'm guessing that your the one with the bills wool hat and the girl is too your left.

i'll let you know for sure if i'm going up to the game.

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 05:24 PM
That be me! My fist is blocking my friend's face.

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 05:30 PM
Nice talking to you Sal, hope you enjoy the game this weekend, but I can't say I hope you enjoy the finish!

Go Bills!

Sal Lisitano
12-05-2003, 05:48 PM
later...and

Go Fins!!!

TerryTate
12-05-2003, 05:49 PM
10 years?

But yes, we've sucked since then. But when you're good for 15 years, sometimes you have to reload.

But we're on our way back!

2 points...

1) Werent you supposed to be "back" already, with your squad being a AFC pick for the superbowl :lol:
2) You better care about who plays QB for the Miami Dolphins, if it's someone starting other than Fiedler, you actually have a shot :lol:

Now the lowly Jets are getting past you, how sad....

harmonkoz
12-05-2003, 05:53 PM
When the Patsies wipe their a$$e$ with your sorry excuse of a friggin team we will se if your lame a$$ is still around here strutting like a rooster.

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 06:00 PM
I think Sal got scared off! Everyone else is avoiding this place like the plague.

But

I bet a phin fan reads the title, doesn't read the posts and unloads on me. That'll happen within the hour.

I told you this would happen

Billsfan
12-05-2003, 06:01 PM
Have a good weekend everyone!

Well up until Sunday at 4:15 for you fin fans.

See ya'll on Monday.

OUT!

Billsfan
12-08-2003, 10:22 AM
Thank you lord!

Sorry guys. You've still got a good shot at the playoffs at least!

bigbry
12-08-2003, 10:37 AM
Thank you lord!

Sorry guys. You've still got a good shot at the playoffs at least!

We do?

BB