PDA

View Full Version : I say sign T.O.

mccool65
07-27-2010, 09:52 AM
I say we need to sign T.O. he will make us the best team in the afc east by far !If we let him go to the jets remember me saying this!He will make the jets the best team in the afc east !I for one don't believe in all the midia bull .I think BP needs to get T.O. ,I can see it now t.o. on one side marshall on the other ricky and ronnie on the field wow how could you defend ?

Nublar7
07-27-2010, 09:55 AM
lol. Not happening.

mccool65
07-27-2010, 10:02 AM
Why laugh you won,t be if the Jets sign him !

enJeppesen
07-27-2010, 10:03 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2013/03/jasonfergusonfacepalmsuspendedsteroidsnf-1.jpg

damanref10
07-27-2010, 10:03 AM
i say no.

we need AN alpha receiver, not alpha receiverS. we went out and got the premier elite wideout we needed (troubles included). and thats enough risk and volatility for me as it is. TO's numbers look great career wise, but what's he got to show for it.... one superbowl appearance.

The headaches FAR outweigh the production. There is a reason only the bengals are seriously interested.

And oh yeah, the idiot has his own VH1 reality TV show. Just what we need......

enJeppesen
07-27-2010, 10:06 AM
Bill Parcells facepalm would go through his face if someone suggested signing a guy with his own reality show, when thinking of his irrational hate of the media :D

damanref10
07-27-2010, 10:06 AM

Let them sign him. The jet's are constructed very similarly to the dolphins... will they shift from heavy sets to protect sanchito and pound the rock to a 4 wide receiver set? no

hes a cancer.

damanref10
07-27-2010, 10:08 AM
and just wait if he signs with the jets.... which WR will start causing trouble because they arent on the field..... banana hands, santonio, TO!!!, the only one of those guys (who happens to be the most consistent) without a giant diva ego is cotchery. Im sure TO would do wonders for that locker room hahhahahaa

Nublar7
07-27-2010, 10:11 AM

Yes I will. There team is already full of head cases, and Owens is just one more loose cannon ready to explode.

Green Phin
07-27-2010, 10:17 AM
I can't wait for the Jests to sign him.

DphinBillkiller
07-27-2010, 10:34 AM
:err: Errrr....

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Jetsfan89
07-27-2010, 11:23 AM
So the signing of TO will decide who the best team in the AFC East is? I think not.

dolpns13
07-27-2010, 11:29 AM

Jets arent signing him.. thats a fair garauntee

Phinfan99
07-27-2010, 11:38 AM
HELL NOOOOOO........ T.O. is the biggest cancer when he's on a team. He is better off some where else

SabanHater
07-27-2010, 11:51 AM
he's going to become a bungle.

Phinfan99
07-27-2010, 11:58 AM
he's going to become a bungle.

bungle.....love it

xxdolfanxx
07-27-2010, 12:01 PM
There is no need for T.O.! Brian HArline will be more productive this year. Plus T.O doesn't do special teams and probably isn't the best in the locker room.

Predaphin
07-27-2010, 12:01 PM
I say we need to sign T.O. he will make us the best team in the afc east by far !If we let him go to the jets remember me saying this!He will make the jets the best team in the afc east !I for one don't believe in all the midia bull .I think BP needs to get T.O. ,I can see it now t.o. on one side marshall on the other ricky and ronnie on the field wow how could you defend ?

There's a reason why Training Camps have begun and TO has not be signed by anybody.

supertek
07-27-2010, 12:06 PM

I'm very thankful you're not running the team.

XxfeensterxX
07-27-2010, 12:09 PM
I'm very thankful you're not running the team.

I agree.

Patrick_Bateman
07-27-2010, 12:13 PM

He's 99% signed with the Bengals at this point so its moot, he won't be in our division this year period.....

FinAtic8480
07-27-2010, 12:14 PM
@ProFootballTalk Jets' interest in T.O. now described as "minimal"

http://is.gd/dMuny #NFL

Adam First
07-27-2010, 12:17 PM
I would not mind T.O. to be honest.

I believe his best days are behind him and I think he realizes that as well.

Too bad Bill Parcells doesn't want him.

zackmandude63
07-27-2010, 12:22 PM
bungle.....love it

Cincinatti Bung-holes!!!

SebasMiamiFan
07-27-2010, 12:27 PM
If he wasn't a diva and a cancer, he'd be a great #2 WR for us this season.

PhinsPhan11
07-27-2010, 12:31 PM
This isn't going to happen.

JCane
07-27-2010, 12:54 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

DolfanGermany
07-27-2010, 06:01 PM
Personally, I would have loved to see him in a Dolphins jersey next season, we would be SCARY! And don't worry about his temper, Parcells knows how to tame him.. Plus, he has learned and I am sure he's got all eyes on the prize that late in his career. Unfortunately, he will prove me right in Cincinatti and not in South Florida.

JCane
07-27-2010, 06:05 PM
Personally, I would have loved to see him in a Dolphins jersey next season, we would be SCARY! And don't worry about his temper, Parcells knows how to tame him.. Plus, he has learned and I am sure he's got all eyes on the prize that late in his career. Unfortunately, he will prove me right in Cincinatti and not in South Florida.

:lol:

Doesn't matter if Parcells could tame him. Parcells couldn't stand that player. And yeah, we would be scary in a real bad way. He's 36 years-old and had to take a pretty big pay cut to land with the Bengals. If he was as talented as he thinks he is, he would have landed somewhere sooner. But no one was prepared to take him on. It's sad when you have to prepare your franchise to take on a player. Just sad.

I'm pretty excited the Bengals were able to get this deal done.

DolfanGermany
07-27-2010, 06:18 PM
:lol:

Doesn't matter if Parcells could tame him. Parcells couldn't stand that player. And yeah, we would be scary in a real bad way. He's 36 years-old and had to take a pretty big pay cut to land with the Bengals. If he was as talented as he thinks he is, he would have landed somewhere sooner. But no one was prepared to take him on. It's sad when you have to prepare your franchise to take on a player. Just sad.

I'm pretty excited the Bengals were able to get this deal done.

Yeah, the huge paycut is one more reason why we should have picked him up... He's gonna play with a chip on his shoulder all year and he's gonna be BIG for the Bengals... Just wait and see

JCane
07-27-2010, 06:20 PM
Same thing was said about him in Buffalo last season. I had my popcorn ready, but I didn't eat much.

DolfanGermany
07-27-2010, 06:27 PM
Same thing was said about him in Buffalo last season. I had my popcorn ready, but I didn't eat much.

What was wrong with him in BUF last year? He didn't cause much trouble and he was the Bills' leading receiver, had a couple of huge, game-winning plays. And let's not forget about the fact that he did that with the lack of a QB, or, more specifically, the lack of an offense.

JCane
07-27-2010, 06:40 PM
Let's not kid ourselves. Terrell is a tremendous athlete and I think he'll do well with Palmer and Ochocinco, but he's not the kind of personality we need on this team.

DolfanGermany
07-27-2010, 07:05 PM
Let's not kid ourselves. Terrell is a tremendous athlete and I think he'll do well with Palmer and Ochocinco, but he's not the kind of personality we need on this team.

Well, maybe you're right... As a matter of fact we can argue back and forth, he just signed with Cincy and we'll never find out what would have been