PDA

View Full Version : I found Mouldsrocks hard at work today...

bigbry
12-05-2003, 07:17 PM
I was hungry and had very little time, however, after I recognized his style of speech, I couldnt resist asking him to sing his favorite holiday song. He did!

http://load.pquinn.com/binaries/fries/

BB

Marino1983
12-06-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
I was hungry and had very little time, however, after I recognized his style of speech, I couldnt resist asking him to sing his favorite holiday song. He did!

BB

Gonadless (mouldy) sings a whole lot better than she types .......

:roflmao:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-06-2003, 02:09 AM

BB
you are about 4 months too late with that joke...everyone saw that before the season started, time to catch up with the rest of the world Bry:lol:

dolfan06
12-06-2003, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

you are about 4 months too late with that joke...everyone saw that before the season started, time to catch up with the rest of the world Bry:lol: i think he already knew that, just found out it was moldysocks!:D

Snickersbps
12-06-2003, 06:14 AM
man...you guys are waaay late...it went through a Camaro forum I frequent atleast a year ago:D

still an amussing jingle none-the-less

dolfan06
12-06-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Snickersbps
man...you guys are waaay late...it went through a Camaro forum I frequent atleast a year ago:D

still an amussing jingle none-the-less whats late? it would have been fun to post it when moldy was on here, but he hasn't been present since then!;)

bigbry
12-06-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

you are about 4 months too late with that joke...everyone saw that before the season started, time to catch up with the rest of the world Bry:lol:

CW, the 1st time I saw that was just before Christmas last year.
Thought I would revive it. And since you bills fans enjoy it so much, well........
HA!

BB

SoFL-Cheesehead
12-06-2003, 06:05 PM
BigBry

that has been around for 2 years now!! What the heck are you runing for a computer, an Apple IIe!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

bigbry
12-06-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by SoFL-Cheesehead
BigBry

that has been around for 2 years now!! What the heck are you runing for a computer, an Apple IIe!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

You tell me, I hacked into your computer long ago. ;)

Ferment some more yack milk, will ya? :rolleyes:

BB

dolfan06
12-06-2003, 10:01 PM

Ferment some more yack milk, will ya? :rolleyes:

BB tough crowd bry!:(

SoFL-Cheesehead
12-07-2003, 02:15 AM

BB

it sure took a long time to get it out of your Radio Shack TRS-80 model 1 computer, Geek Boy!!

Are you still having problem getting 8 inch floppy for your computer? It sure must be tough on you having your floppy disk bigger than your man part!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, where is Wharfrat??

bigbry
12-07-2003, 12:28 PM

it sure took a long time to get it out of your Radio Shack TRS-80 model 1 computer, Geek Boy!!

Are you still having problem getting 8 inch floppy for your computer? It sure must be tough on you having your floppy disk bigger than your man part!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, where is Wharfrat??

Why so interested in my man part?

Wharfrat? He won power ball and is now planning to take over the world...and you can be his "mini-me"

BB

dolfan06
12-07-2003, 12:36 PM

By the way, where is Wharfrat?? i think you you need to overhaul your commodore, your sentences don't make sense!:yell:

t_scrible
12-07-2003, 02:19 PM
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: