PDA

View Full Version : Jets (and some Dolphins) fans need to eat crow here...this is classic LOL

CashInFist
08-01-2010, 03:28 AM
How many INT's will Brett Favre have against us opening day?

My guess is 4.

1.) He is on a new team with ZERO chemistry between him and the WR's.

2.) He is learing a new system for the first time in 17 years.

3.) He will be 39 years old.

4.) He will be playing in 100+ degree weather on the road and he's from a cold weather team.

5.) He is the all-time INT leader (Captain Pick).

Link:

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?225306-How-many-INT-s-will-Brett-Favre-have-against-us-opening-day

This thread evolved into a division championship thread...(And we ALL know who won that year...11-5 :chuckle:).

Classic crow eating for some annoying jests fans in this thread. You Dolphins fans will know what I am talking about. :lol:

CashInFist
08-01-2010, 03:33 AM
Originally Posted by CashInFist http://www.finheaven.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1062563559#post1062563559)
Chad Pennington is the most accurate QB in NFL history. Rarely throws INT's. WTF are you talking about? :err:

QUOTED BY WHITESHOEWILLIE:

He also rarely throws TD's. Since 2003:
Penny: 58 TD's - 49 INT's
Favre: 128 TD's - 100 INT's

So Favre has thrown 28 more TD's than INT's while Penny has thrown 9 more TD's than INT's.

Every INT does not result in a score, especially when they're thrown further down field. Pennington's INT's are almost never down field.

:chuckle:

CashInFist
08-01-2010, 03:36 AM
QUOTED BY NYJUNC:

It has gotten a little boring beating you guys since we have done it so much but w/ all the silly trash talk this offseason going down there and beating you on opening day is going to be alot of fun.

:err:

CashInFist
08-01-2010, 03:41 AM
QUOTED BY CEDARPHIN:

Better yet, how many INTs will Favre have this season?

QUOTED BY CASHINFIST:

Over/under in Vegas is 28 atm.

I wasn't that far off, LOL...Favre had 22 picks that year. :chuckle:

CashInFist
08-01-2010, 03:45 AM
QUOTED FROM NYJUNC:

Winning is never boring but it certianly was more exciting beating you guys 8 straight from '98-'01 when you had good teams. Last year was more relief that we beat you b/c we didn't want to be embarrassed giving you your first win(embarrassed anymore than 4-12 turned out to be) but now the trash taking is silly. A few years ago saban was the savior, last year cameron and now it's Sparano. Give these people a chance before you set unrealistic expectations. I definitely think you can win but the Favre bashing and now the Pennington loving(when all you did was bash him the last few years) has to stop.

Unrealistic expectations? LOL...all jests fans should look in the mirror before they utter those words.

P.S. We won the division, and sent Brett Favre on his way out of New York by shoving him through the door.

CashInFist
08-01-2010, 03:48 AM
QUOTED FROM NYJUNC:

The laughter should be directed at you guys for all the Chad bashing you have done through the years and now you are acting like he's the best QB in the league.

Chad Pennington was one of the best QB's in the NFL...so was Brett Favre, (Favre just never wanted to be there, playing for some of the worst fans in the nation, LOL).

jetsman
08-01-2010, 04:52 AM
Do you always talk to yourself??? :)

Bumpus
08-01-2010, 06:25 AM
IDK ... Today's relevance???

(shrug)

However, F the Jets! :lol:

nyjunc
08-02-2010, 08:42 AM
:err:

Was I wrong?

Should we bring up the threads from last year?

Unrealistic expectations? LOL...all jests fans should look in the mirror before they utter those words.

P.S. We won the division, and sent Brett Favre on his way out of New York by shoving him through the door.

Where did I say we were winning the division with Brett? If you are going to dig up silly threads at least be honest about it. I said you could beat us week 1 but don't get ahead of yourselves w/ the expectations like you had w/ previous coaches.

I have NEVER said I EXPECTED a div title or a SB, as good as we look on paper I don't EXPECT a div title. I think we have a good chance but it's not going to be easy.

Chad Pennington was one of the best QB's in the NFL...so was Brett Favre, (Favre just never wanted to be there, playing for some of the worst fans in the nation, LOL).

Did you not understand my quote? You guys bashed Chad for years then you got him and he was all of a sudden great. What you got out of Chad in '08 is what we got out of him when he was healthy- the rare years he was healthy. I defended Chad for years and still do. If you are going to dig up these quotes at least interpret them correctly.

PhinsPhan11
08-02-2010, 03:58 PM
Do you always talk to yourself??? :)
Apparently he does.