PDA

View Full Version : Authentic Ricky Williams Jerseys Cheap!

akfinfan
03-10-2002, 07:41 PM
Does anyone know what Ricky Williams jersey # will be with Minor having #34???

VanDolPhan
03-10-2002, 09:08 PM

SuperMarksBros.
03-11-2002, 12:31 PM
i heard that rickeys agent(steinberg, i think) will try to contact minor about the availability of the #

miadphan13
03-11-2002, 04:04 PM
Here it is guys!!! :eek: :D NEW! RICKY WILLIAMS' REPLICA JERSEY!

Click here to order your NEW Ricky Williams jersey!! (http://proshop.miamidolphins.com/dolfans/index.icl?orderidentifier=icat_orderid)

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Item No: 1007-34 - Replica Reebok Jersey-Ricky Williams

"Now you can own a replica version of Ricky Williams' jersey! 100% nylon with screen printed numbers and letters. Mesh design for light weight and breathability. Available ONLY in Aqua."

Medium / Large / X-Large / XX-Large

Price $44.99
Fan Club Members Price! $40.49

I'll have to wait for the Youth jerseys to come out! :rolleyes:

dolphan39
03-11-2002, 04:12 PM
:cool:

Predaphin
03-11-2002, 04:18 PM
I really dont like that # I was hoping he'd change it to 35 or something else,actually, Ive liked 33 the best but Deon Dyer gots it..:rolleyes:

Mack Daddy
03-11-2002, 04:23 PM
I can't wait to see Ricky play, but that's what's he's gonna have to do before I buy a jersey. Seems to be bad luck to buy a player's jersey before he even plays a down. Remember Yatil Green? :rolleyes:

dolfan87
03-11-2002, 04:41 PM
I thought they said Minor will now wear 32

Mack Daddy
03-11-2002, 04:52 PM
No word on what # Minor will have. I went to the Official Site and they still have the roster up from last season.

Muck
03-11-2002, 05:01 PM
I'll just stick with my "CHAMBERS #84" jersey for now. :D

Mack Daddy
03-11-2002, 05:07 PM
I've never been to a game but plan on wearing a jersey to my first. I have a teal Zach Thomas jersey but it seems like you would roast in it sitting in the stadium for 3+ hours. Anybody have that problem yet?:cool:

miadphan13
03-11-2002, 05:14 PM
YES, I roasted in my Marino jersey (that I even made into a half shirt) at the Raider game which was all sun, no wind and a hot day. The key is to wear a 100% cotton
t-shirt underneath to keep cool or the jersey material will stick to your skin. Breathable jerseys my ass. :rolleyes: :nono:

Mack Daddy
03-11-2002, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by miadphan13
YES, I roasted in my Marino jersey (that I even made into a half shirt) at the Raider game which was all sun, no wind and a hot day. The key is to wear a 100% cotton
t-shirt underneath to keep cool or the jersey material will stick to your skin. Breathable jerseys my ass. :rolleyes: :nono: Thanks for the tip, maybe I'll just wear a Phins tank and wave the jersey everytime we score.:lol:

akfinfan
03-11-2002, 05:37 PM
You guys should go to www.ebay.com to get AUTHENTIC NIKE CHRIS CHAMBERS JERSEYS!! I bought one for like $76.00!!!

iceblizzard69
03-11-2002, 06:00 PM
I am gonna get the RW 34 in medium!!!!!!!!!:)

inFINSible
03-11-2002, 08:01 PM
t-shirt underneath to keep cool or the jersey material will stick to your skin. Breathable jerseys my ass. :rolleyes: :nono:

So let me get this straight, you said you ROASTED at the Raider game, so, apparently you were unaware of the KEY to being cool at that time. Well that just begs the question, what exactly were you wearing under that half-Marino jersey?:confused:

NO, WAIT.....
.......don't tell me.

miadphan13
03-11-2002, 08:07 PM
:lol: :lol: Something from Frederick's in a Dolphin teal. :D :lol: That's why Feidler scored that winning touchdown in my end zone because I whistled at the defense and flashed them. :lol: :lol: Just kidding guys! :lol:

phins054
03-11-2002, 09:43 PM
Man I hate livin in Texas...I miss all the good !@# now...As for the #33. I think its a cursed # for any starting rb in Miami now. It all started with Sammie who???? Oh yeah Sammie Smith. Capt fumble over the goalline not once but twice back to back....Abdul Jabbar did ok one year, but after that.....

miadphan13
03-11-2002, 09:48 PM
KILLER avatar Chambers84 :D

inFINSible
03-11-2002, 10:00 PM
:lol: :lol: Something from Frederick's in a Dolphin teal. :D :lol: That's why Feidler scored that winning touchdown in my end zone because I whistled at the defense and flashed them. :lol: :lol: Just kidding guys! :lol:

No wonder Jay looked up as soon as he landed in the endzone, I thought he was looking at the scoreboard. :lol:

Dolfan4life
03-11-2002, 11:19 PM
What number will Ricky be wearing. Minor has 34.

baccarat
03-11-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan4life
What number will Ricky be wearing. Minor has 34.

Q. Did it cost you any money to get that No. 34 jersey from Travis Minor?

RICKY WILLIAMS: Actually it was a surprise to me. Coming in here I wasn't going to try to take it from him, really it's just a number, but it is great to have it and I really do thank Travis a lot for this. His thing -- he didn't wear 34 in college so I don't really think he was attached to it.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=1899

DIRTYCASHHOLDIN
03-12-2002, 01:29 AM
MINOR IS AS HUMBLE AS PIE.... Minor never even considered asking any money in return from WILLIAMS...as he just gave it to him. There is an unwritten law in NFL locker rooms....where when a "star" player comes in...and if he has seniority....then he has the right to ask for his desired jersey number. TONY EGUES...Dolphin equipment manager...contacted MINOR immediately after the trade...and asked him if RICKY could have the number 34....and MINOR said... no problem. You can probably bet that WILLIAMS does something for MINOR down the road....as it was quite a nice, humble jesture....just to hand the number over. MINOR will now have to decide on another jersey...although EGUES has reccommended #32.

phinsphan4ever
03-12-2002, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by DIRTYCASHHOLDIN
MINOR IS AS HUMBLE AS PIE.... Minor never even considered asking any money in return from WILLIAMS...as he just gave it to him. There is an unwritten law in NFL locker rooms....where when a "star" player comes in...and if he has seniority....then he has the right to ask for his desired jersey number. TONY EGUES...Dolphin equipment manager...contacted MINOR immediately after the trade...and asked him if RICKY could have the number 34....and MINOR said... no problem. You can probably bet that WILLIAMS does something for MINOR down the road....as it was quite a nice, humble jesture....just to hand the number over. MINOR will now have to decide on another jersey...although EGUES has reccommended #32.

that Travis was just going to give Ricky the #34. I've followed Travis ever since his freshman year at FSU and he's one of the most humble, down to earth human beings that you'll ever come across(not to mention one heck of a RB).

GazPhin
03-12-2002, 06:52 AM
...and I think he needs to be encouraged from the start.

GazPhin
03-12-2002, 07:01 AM
...and I think he needs to be encouraged from the start.

As such I have ordered my Williams #34 Jersey in Acqua and also a dreadlocked wig. When they are delivered it'll be on my avatar!!:lol:

(I would add that I'll be wearing them at home in wintry England most Sundays, rather than sweating it out in the ProPlayer sunshine. Though if I was there, I have a bosom to rival most women when I lift up the shirt to cool off :lol: . Perhaps I should join a gym ;) ).

:goof: Go Ricky, Go phins!

nyrican
03-12-2002, 12:36 PM
hey girlfriend what's up...

don't you worry about getting a ricky williams jersey.. I got your jersey right here !!!!!!!

and you are going to look mighty fine wearing it

oh boy I can't wait !!!!!!!!!! :D

Nine In A Row...

akfinfan
03-12-2002, 01:10 PM
I see DOLPHAN39 took my AVATAR!!!

miadphan13
03-12-2002, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by nyrican
hey girlfriend what's up...

don't you worry about getting a ricky williams jersey.. I got your jersey right here !!!!!!!

and you are going to look mighty fine wearing it

oh boy I can't wait !!!!!!!!!! :D

Nine In A Row...

Um NYRican, what size jersey do you wear because I think Ricky may have a jersey just for you! :D

9 in a row??? :lol: Don't count on it! ;)

Capt. Dick
03-12-2002, 02:05 PM
Hey nyrican!.............the only part of RW jersey you`ll see is the back as he blows by your D. The only jersey you should be concerened about is New Jersery. It`s a State next to you. Need a map? :)

Capt. Dick
03-12-2002, 02:08 PM
Oh BTW...........THAT STREAK ENDS THIS YEAR!

nyrican
03-12-2002, 02:47 PM
Hey Capt umm lets see how many yarrrrrds did the dreaded one run against our defense last year..... look it up and you will be surprised... oh by the way i dont think Mr. Williams wants to run into James Farrior next time... OUCH !!!!!

JETS JETS JETS JETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phinsphan4ever
03-12-2002, 02:50 PM
Hey Capt umm lets see how many yarrrrrds did the dreaded one run against our defense last year..... look it up and you will be surprised... oh by the way i dont think Mr. Williams wants to run into James Farrior next time... OUCH !!!!!

JETS JETS JETS JETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's if James Farrior is even a Jest next year.:lol:

dolphan39
03-12-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by aqua&orange54
That's if James Farrior is even a Jest next year.:lol: James Farrior will not be a Jet - they have Jones, Lewis and Cowart as their LB's.

nyrican
03-12-2002, 03:41 PM
That's right the Jets might loose Farrior... what's that I see in the little picture Ricky Williams pointing to the sky and saying I'm outa Here :lol:

nine in row
the Hex Lives
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS !!!!!!!!!!!

phinsphan4ever
03-12-2002, 03:44 PM
That's right the Jets might loose Farrior... what's that I see in the little picture Ricky Williams pointing to the sky and saying I'm outa Here :lol:

nine in row
the Hex Lives

Nope, he's pointing to the endzone, which he'll be visiting quite a few times this year.;) (That includes against the jets:D )

nyrican
03-12-2002, 03:51 PM
:lol: good one !!!!!!!! we will see what he does against my beloved JETS!!!!

looking foward to the game and hanging out with miadphan 13
and the rest of the crew....

Ricky don't loose that football

NINE IN A ROW
THE HEX LIVES

inFINSible
03-12-2002, 03:56 PM
"NINE IN A ROW
THE HEX LIVES"

Eight...just like a Jet fan to cheat at EVERYTHING.....

Blitz
03-12-2002, 04:08 PM
I thought it was 28 :confused:

Muck
03-12-2002, 04:32 PM
... what's that I see in the little picture Ricky Williams pointing to the sky and saying I'm outa Here :lol:

I think Ricky's spotted a plane nose-diving towards the Earth. A JET!!

I don't think Farrior or any of your LBs will want any of Ricky in the 4th quarter.

Muck
03-12-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Mack Daddy
I've never been to a game but plan on wearing a jersey to my first. I have a teal Zach Thomas jersey but it seems like you would roast in it sitting in the stadium for 3+ hours. Anybody have that problem yet?:cool:

Here's the key: Get seats somewhere in the upper WEST endzone. That way, you'll be in the shade for the majority of the game, while everyone else in the stadium suffers. Especially the folks in the East endzone (staring directly at the sun).

Not only that, but the view is great. You get to see the blocking schemes and the 1-on-1 matchups as the play unfolds. I prefer Sections 456 and 401-403.

And as an added bonus, I usually get a seat where the lightpole blocks the sun before it even reaches the west scoreboard, giving me yet another advantage. *All this refers to standard 1:00 games*

I've got this thing down to a science.
:p

Cranx
03-13-2002, 03:28 PM
Chamber84 turned me on to an e-bay auction that was selling authentic Chris Chambers jerseys dirt cheap (I picked one up for $81.) I contacted the company, located in New Jersey in order to find out when they would be receiving Ricky Williams authentics and how they were able to sell them so cheap.

The reason they're able to sell them so cheap is because they are Nike not Reebok ('Fins use Reebok other teams use Nike) otherwise there is absolutely no difference. They also get them in bulk and sell them directly to the consumer so there's not a lot of overhead with shops and stores.

They will be getting the Williams jerseys in on Monday and they will be selling both home and away jerseys for $129 (ESPN currently is selling authentic jerseys- aqua only- for $199. The white jerseys are regular price of $239.)

Anyway, this is an incredible deal so if any of you are interested you can e-mail the company at: cgrwald@aol.com or call them at (609) 272-8111. I hope this helps some of you get your jerseys. :D

Blitz
03-13-2002, 05:04 PM
Why do the white jerseys cost so much more?

DolphinLunatic
03-13-2002, 05:41 PM
It sounds like Ricky's jersey will be sold out by the end of the month! Which color is everybody going to purchase?

:monkey: jets

Cranx
03-13-2002, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Blitz
Why do the white jerseys cost so much more?

I believe they are in higher demand. It's kinda hard to color coordinate a dark aqua jersey with anything. :lol: :p

Dolfan984
03-13-2002, 09:01 PM
Heh, I just wear jeans. It works.