PDA

View Full Version : Pats fans counting chickens early

jgarMD
12-06-2003, 11:21 PM
OK, it is a well known fact that most Pats fans are bandwagoning clueless morons, the majority of Pats fans jumped on the bandwagon after the "snow job" SB theft a few years ago. Never has a SB champion been so disrespected as the 2001 Patsies. Yet, I digress.....These Pats fans are thinking that the snow automatically spells a win for them. As far as I am concerned, it is actually a better thing for us. The snow will favor the better running team, and we have NEVER had trouble stoppping the patsies on the ground. I see a low scoring game with the fins getting it late. These are frigging professional athletes we are talking here, the snow will not be a major factor either way. The whole country knows that the Pats are a team that has been winning on breaks all season and a team that wins by the breaks will die by the breaks. It is my contention that if the refs do not have a role in the game (a big IF with the way things have gone for the patsies this year) the Dolphins will win, and handidly. I don't fear the Pats much at all. They are a good team, but this Bellichichicken genius crap is a bunch of malarkey. The Pats have a SB win with a big fat old * next to it, and when they get run over by a pissed off Miami team tommorow perhaps the majority of these Pats morons will be back in reality and get back to talking about the Red Sox. I knew most pats fans were ignorant morons but the heathens that this year has unleashed has been unbelievable. I am relishing the game tomorrow, the Pats will be defrauded. For some reason I am eerily confident, I have watched the Pats on direct TV all year and that is a team that is the classic text book defn of doing it with "smoke and mirrors".

pats4life
12-06-2003, 11:32 PM
You are out of touch mate, no clue what you are talking about! You are going to be exposed as the fool you are come tomorow night and we are enjoying our division title over you whinny, underacheving, cry babies. No worries though I am sure you will come up with some other reason why your team continues to come up short when it matters!

tylaw4president
12-06-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by jgarMD
The Pats have a SB win with a big fat old * next to it,

http://www.superbowl.com/history/recaps

My eyes aren't what they used to be, but I can't find and "old *" anywhere next to our SB win.

Crennelichick
12-06-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by jgarMD
OK, it is a well known fact that most Pats fans are bandwagoning clueless morons, the majority of Pats fans jumped on the bandwagon after the "snow job" SB theft a few years ago.

I only quoted this first line because the rest of it seemed pale in comparisson to the idiocracy of this start. First of all, where do you get your well known facts from ?? Bandwagon you say, we've been sticking with this team through a lot of lean yrs, and we finally get our payoff, and just becuase the finz haven't done anything since Richard Millhouse Nixon was president of the USA, you all get bent out of shape.. I never realized what a collective bunch of whine a$$ morons Fish fans were until this very day. Calling the Pats lucky after the way your team beat the
Coyboyz is completely hypocritical. The first and second drives of the game, your first two scores should not have happened. I don't dwell on that kind of rediculous rhetoric, because it happens in ever game to every team.. The finz caught so many breaks in game 1 vs the Pats this yr, but all they dwell on was the fact that the Pats were lucky cause Mare missed 2 kicks. Well the Pats were smart enough to line him up in the dirt anticipating that he couldn't kick from there. Mare wasn't prepared, the Pats were.
And please tell me how the Pats "Stole" the superbowl in'01!?? Are you referring to the AFC divisional playoff game which was played 3 weeks before the Super Bowl?? The Pats beat the Steelers and the Rams to win that trophy, and I don't remember the fish being there to try and take it home.. Since when have all you fish fanz become Al Davis conspiracy theory butt plugs?? The Pats don't make excuses they make plays and they win games and speaking of that they have a game to win tomorrow, so we'll see what kind of excuses you can come up with after that..
Pathetic!:lol:

DolfanF150
12-06-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by pats4life
You are out of touch mate, no clue what you are talking about! You are going to be exposed as the fool you are come tomorow night and we are enjoying our division title over you whinny, underacheving, cry babies. No worries though I am sure you will come up with some other reason why your team continues to come up short when it matters!

Actually I've had Ptas fans admit to me that the 2001 Patriots were probably the worst team to ever have won the Super Bowl. Why can't you admit it afterall they still won.

finsfan4life
12-06-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by tylaw4president

http://www.superbowl.com/history/recaps

My eyes aren't what they used to be, but I can't find and "old *" anywhere next to our SB win.

That's because you're not supposed to put the word old in the search.

Crennelichick
12-06-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by DolfanF150

Actually I've had Ptas fans admit to me that the 2001 Patriots were probably the worst team to ever have won the Super Bowl. Why can't you admit it afterall they still won.

What a crock of crap! Who are these supposed Pats fans, south Floridians?? Get out with that nonsense!

Crennelichick
12-06-2003, 11:43 PM

Oh I see where I went wrong you were talking to PTA fans! duh!

DolfanF150
12-06-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Crennelichick

I only quoted this first line because the rest of it seemed pale in comparisson to the idiocracy of this start. First of all, where do you get your well known facts from ?? Bandwagon you say, we've been sticking with this team through a lot of lean yrs, and we finally get our payoff, and just becuase the finz haven't done anything since Richard Millhouse Nixon was president of the USA, you all get bent out of shape.. I never realized what a collective bunch of whine a$$ morons Fish fans were until this very day. Calling the Pats lucky after the way your team beat the
Coyboyz is completely hypocritical. The first and second drives of the game, your first two scores should not have happened. I don't dwell on that kind of rediculous rhetoric, because it happens in ever game to every team.. The finz caught so many breaks in game 1 vs the Pats this yr, but all they dwell on was the fact that the Pats were lucky cause Mare missed 2 kicks. Well the Pats were smart enough to line him up in the dirt anticipating that he couldn't kick from there. Mare wasn't prepared, the Pats were.
And please tell me how the Pats "Stole" the superbowl in'01!?? Are you referring to the AFC divisional playoff game which was played 3 weeks before the Super Bowl?? The Pats beat the Steelers and the Rams to win that trophy, and I don't remember the fish being there to try and take it home.. Since when have all you fish fanz become Al Davis conspiracy theory butt plugs?? The Pats don't make excuses they make plays and they win games and speaking of that they have a game to win tomorrow, so we'll see what kind of excuses you can come up with after that..

I don't know about that buddy. I had walked up to the window and bought Pats tickets just before the game many times in the late 80's early 90's and I'm not even a Pats fan. So if myself, a Miami Dolphins fan, was more supportative than quite a few Pats fans when times were bad I'd say that bandwqagon jumping was evident. The Pats didn't get big again until 1993 when Parcells took over. I admit the fan base has been strong since then but to act like the Pats have been selling out every week since the 70's is an overstatement. You may have supported the Pats from the lean years until the present I'm certainly not disputing that because I don't know you. But I have sat in Foxboro stadium many, many times wherethose upper four corners were empty. I don't care what anyone says there are a lot of new Pats fans around.

muddaconch
12-06-2003, 11:47 PM
And there will be a lot of new Dolfans after this year.

pats4life
12-06-2003, 11:49 PM

Admit what we were the "Best Team in the world" what else matters? If we continue to keep on playing well this year we very well may have 2 Super Bowls in three years. We won a Super Bowl, last year we were 9 and 7 and this year we are 10 and 2 with some of the same players form the Super Bowl year. If we win again are you then going to ask is this worst 2 time Super Bowl champion?

Crennelichick
12-06-2003, 11:50 PM
No doubt prior to 93 there were lots of available seats. The team couldn't put together a winning season since 87 and the stadium was very uncomfotable with few ammenities. No doubt the game attendance has changed, but the fan base in NE has been strong for decades. There is no way a team in FLA can know what a team in the north is doing and visa versa. For jgar to make the comments he made shows he's a loose cannon, and has no basis in reality for what he says.

DolfanF150
12-07-2003, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by pats4life

Admit what we were the "Best Team in the world" what else matters? If we continue to keep on playing well this year we very well may have 2 Super Bowls in three years. We won a Super Bowl, last year we were 9 and 7 and this year we are 10 and 2 with some of the same players form the Super Bowl year. If we win again are you then going to ask is this worst 2 time Super Bowl champion?

I won't ask!!!! I will know!!!

DolfanF150
12-07-2003, 02:10 AM
No doubt prior to 93 there were lots of available seats. The team couldn't put together a winning season since 87 and the stadium was very uncomfotable with few ammenities. No doubt the game attendance has changed, but the fan base in NE has been strong for decades. There is no way a team in FLA can know what a team in the north is doing and visa versa. For jgar to make the comments he made shows he's a loose cannon, and has no basis in reality for what he says.

But seeing as though I live in Milford Massachusetts and grew up in Bellingham I have a pretty good idea. I've actually had Pats fans tell me that opposing teams "went out of script" after Patriot loses. This leaves me no choice but to believe Pats fans are the most ignorant of all. A lot of people jumped on the bandwagon when the Pats starting winning. I used to root for them and the Dolphins prior to the big Pats support movement in 1993. You're the one that said the great Pats fans have stuck with this team through the good and the bad. I KNOW FOR A FACT that is not true because I live here.

Marino1983
12-07-2003, 04:55 AM

:spit: And I see the drug rehab is still continuing huh .... "The Dolphins haven't done anything since nixon was in the white house".. :lol: Maybe if you studied the team who you are trying to "smack",,, and I do mean TRYING,, YOU wouldn't look like such an imbecile Cc ......

The Phins have the highest winning % of ANY other team including the continuously LUCKY patsie girls !! Let's see, how many losing seasons have the (hey lets use a snow plow to set up our field goal kicker) wussys over the past 20 years ?

Beating the cowGIRLS, in their house, 40-21, in front of a national TV audience, the #1 ranked defense in the league,, yeah that was so very lucky :rolleyes2 ...

Excuses are what fans of the billy goats, jests and of course patsies excell in ! It is comical that when ever there is a controversial call 99% of the time the refs seem to always give it to the :laughat: --> brady bunch ...

Look up the word "pathetic" Cc.... I am sure you will see the jests, billys and YOUR fan bases residing in the first sentence of the definition ..... :lol:

:goof:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983
12-07-2003, 05:00 AM

Have YOU been reading your brethrens (irrational) spew on this m-b ?

Better check the patsie postings before YOU cast the first "loose cannon" reference !!

:nono:

Marino1983

Crennelichick
12-07-2003, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983

The Phins have the highest winning % of ANY other team including the continuously LUCKY patsie girls !! Let's see, how many losing seasons have the (hey lets use a snow plow to set up our field goal kicker) wussys over the past 20 years ?

Highest winning percentage and no championship,,,hmm that means no one but fins fans care!

Beating the cowGIRLS, in their house, 40-21, in front of a national TV audience, the #1 ranked defense in the league,, yeah that was so very lucky :rolleyes2 ...

QUOTE]The fins were handed gift after gift in the first quarter of that game taking the cowboys out of their game plan.

Excuses are what fans of the billy goats, jests and of course patsies excell in ! It is comical that when ever there is a controversial call 99% of the time the refs seem to always give it to the :laughat: --> brady bunch ...

][
Excuses you say, what is that rhetoric crap about a snow plow but a 2 decade old grandaddy of an "EXCUSE"?
Look up the word "pathetic" Cc.... I am sure you will see the jests, billys and YOUR fan bases residing in the first sentence of the definition ..... :lol:

[/QUOTE
I just love how you fins fans collectively think you all great great grandchildren of Webster, making your own definitions, and pulling them out of your A$$es!

by the way, the local airport is closed, we'll make sure that your losers are comfy staying here for an extra day to dwell on another December collapse.. We'll even make sure they surrender their belts and sharp objects, we wouldn't want them harming themselves in their moments of dispair. Another hyped season for the fish flushed where it belongs!

Crennelichick
12-07-2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983

Have YOU been reading your brethrens (irrational) spew on this m-b ?

Better check the patsie postings before YOU cast the first "loose cannon" reference !!

:nono:

Marino1983

So what you're trying to say is, "Those who live in glass battleships should not cast loose cannon fire"? lol

I have not been posting on the smack forum per se,, I posted to this thread before it was moved when it reaked of smack where it did'nt belong. I have no control over other fans, nor would I want to. Have fun with it, and we'll see who gets smacked around a 4:15 EST today!:cool:

Crennelichick
12-07-2003, 08:41 AM

But seeing as though I live in Milford Massachusetts and grew up in Bellingham I have a pretty good idea. I've actually had Pats fans tell me that opposing teams "went out of script" after Patriot loses. This leaves me no choice but to believe Pats fans are the most ignorant of all. A lot of people jumped on the bandwagon when the Pats starting winning. I used to root for them and the Dolphins prior to the big Pats support movement in 1993. You're the one that said the great Pats fans have stuck with this team through the good and the bad. I KNOW FOR A FACT that is not true because I live here.

Obviously any team that wins is going to expand its fan base, that doesn't make the life long loyalists band wagon fans! That line of crap is a losers lament. If the Fish could win anything beyond December your fan base would explode too.
As for your Pats fans, I don't even know what that means for a team to be playing out of script, or why you would quote it, but I do know that water seeks its own level and fish swim in it. I think I'm gonna start a movement back in Patriots nation from squish the fish to "Flush the Fish" Not so 80'sish.

Pagan
12-07-2003, 12:52 PM
Ah...the funny part comes tomorrow, when we see how many of these "fans" have the balls to show up in here and take their lumps should the Dolphins win.

Remember all those Jaguar and Cowboy fans who vanished the following morning? Let's see how many of those "guaranteeing" a Patsie win actually come by tomorrow if it doesn't happen.

My prediction: None of 'em....

Marino1983
12-07-2003, 01:14 PM

QUOTE]The fins were handed gift after gift in the first quarter of that game taking the cowboys out of their game plan.

Oh my and the patsie win in Indy was ALL skill huh ? :roflmao: If W McGinest and Law apparently didn't have a thespian background,,, YOUR team would be 9-3 on their way to 9-4 !!

"Gifts" !!! Man just about every win that your :laughat: patsies have racked up is a gift ......:goof:

by the way, the local airport is closed, we'll make sure that your losers are comfy staying here for an extra day to dwell on another December collapse.. We'll even make sure they surrender their belts and sharp objects, we wouldn't want them harming themselves in their moments of dispair. Another hyped season for the fish flushed where it belongs!

Does this indicate that YOUR patsies will be making a fast getaway considering their LUCK has run out ?? Hey and keep trying at the "smack" attempts Cc... Even the billy goat fans can put YOUR very LAME b-s to shame !!! :spit:

And thanks for being a target ....

:wave:

:lol:

Marino1983

Crennelichick
12-07-2003, 10:34 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Marino1983

Oh my and the patsie win in Indy was ALL skill huh ? :roflmao: If W McGinest and Law apparently didn't have a thespian background,,, YOUR team would be 9-3 on their way to 9-4 !!

] Obviously you don't watch much of the games

Does this indicate that YOUR patsies will be making a fast getaway considering their LUCK has run out ?? Hey and keep trying at the "smack" attempts Cc... Even the billy goat fans can put YOUR very LAME b-s to shame !!! :spit:

And thanks for being a target ....

I guess you clean missed the "Target" lol.
But you know you guys were right about the Pats, they were all luck and nothing else, they are lucky that Ricky can't run against a real D, they are lucky that Jay Fiedler really sucks, They are lucky that Junior Seau is over rated, and they are lucky that Wanny couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag. But I guess their luck ran out this time, so what's left,,, They kicked your wet salty a$$es all over the field from stem to stern, in all phases of the game. The fish are out of wild card contention, and it's only the first week in December. Ah yes, another December to remember for the Fishy's. Starting your Christmas vaca a little early this yr aren't you?? Bwahahahahahahahaha! Suckers!
[/QUOTE
PS Marino Sucks!:evil:

Crennelichick
12-07-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Pagan
Ah...the funny part comes tomorrow, when we see how many of these "fans" have the balls to show up in here and take their lumps should the Dolphins win.

Speaking of lumps Pagan, have you tried some face cream for that complexion??

Let's see how many of those "guaranteeing" a Patsie win actually come by tomorrow if it doesn't happen.

My prediction: None of 'em....

That's just like you Finz fanz, guaranteeing things you just can't back up, unlike the Pats who just promise to play like a champion, every game! :nana: