PDA

View Full Version : Madden 11? Just got it

Tiko377
08-06-2010, 09:50 PM
just got Madden 11 for the 360 username is Tiko7523 if you dont believe me.

if you need any ?'s answered let me know

Thumper1016
08-07-2010, 08:44 PM
How do you have it now? How is it? Is it worth the money this year?

KingNick88
08-08-2010, 11:27 AM
I'm guessing you have connections or one of your stores is dumb enough to sell it early? lol I've had it since Monday and overall I am impressed with it. I have a modded Xbox that I can't get online with, so that's how I have it. Congrats on getting it early tho...

Tiko377
08-09-2010, 01:14 AM
How do you have it now? How is it? Is it worth the money this year?

I really like it so far... its has great atmosphere ... the graphics and animations are improved .... theres a lot of little things i like in the game as well ... stumbling out of bounds and some catches are sick.

i thought it was gonna be like madden 10.5 but its actually really good and i am impressed with EA for once

Tiko377
08-09-2010, 01:16 AM
yeah this store i know in southern california around the LA area sells madden and "big" game releases a couple days early every year..... always go there for games like nba2k , madden and halo's, uncharted type games.....

FinAtic8480
08-09-2010, 05:19 PM
Have you downloaded the roster update? Can you give us the new roster and can you let us know what Fins are Free Agents?

j-off-her-doll
08-09-2010, 06:28 PM
Don't know if it was the same for XBox as PS3, but in 2010, a lot of sideline passes that should have been completed were incomplete because the WR's don't try to drag the 2nd foot. Any improvement in that regard - assuming it was also an issue for XBox?

Tiko377
08-09-2010, 06:39 PM
yeah i dled the roster update.... it still doesnt have david martin for us..... but they finally put in carroll he wasnt there before the update.... the depth chart is dumb because we have wake behind anderson .... also when i first got the game clemons was bell's back up at SS ( now hes the starter at FS) THANK GOD

EA roster guy hates the dolphins

what do you mean what fins are free agents? What do you want to know about the Fins roster? all the ratings or some ratings?

Tiko377
08-09-2010, 06:41 PM
Don't know if it was the same for XBox as PS3, but in 2010, a lot of sideline passes that should have been completed were incomplete because the WR's don't try to drag the 2nd foot. Any improvement in that regard - assuming it was also an issue for XBox?

YES theres a lot of improvement for the sideline catches the WR's are much more aware and try to stay in bounds as much as possible with trying to tip toe or dragging the foot.

Also in the Endzone they will jump now if your pass is high instead of leading them out of bounds

cool stuff

FinAtic8480
08-09-2010, 06:46 PM
YES theres a lot of improvement for the sideline catches the WR's are much more aware and try to stay in bounds as much as possible with trying to tip toe or dragging the foot.

Also in the Endzone they will jump now if your pass is high instead of leading them out of bounds

cool stuff

Is Ikaika Alama Francis in the game?

FinAtic8480
08-09-2010, 07:11 PM
yeah i dled the roster update.... it still doesnt have david martin for us..... but they finally put in carroll he wasnt there before the update.... the depth chart is dumb because we have wake behind anderson .... also when i first got the game clemons was bell's back up at SS ( now hes the starter at FS) THANK GOD

EA roster guy hates the dolphins

what do you mean what fins are free agents? What do you want to know about the Fins roster? all the ratings or some ratings?

Can you the Free Agents at TE, G & DE. To see if Sperry, Procter and Ikaika Alama Francis are in as Free Agents.

Tiko377
08-09-2010, 07:26 PM
Is Ikaika Alama Francis in the game?

nope

Tiko377
08-09-2010, 07:31 PM
Can you the Free Agents at TE, G & DE. To see if Sperry, Procter and Ikaika Alama Francis are in as Free Agents.

Sperry and was on the roster for the phins but after the download hes not there ( including F.A).... nalbone replaced him it seems.
Procter isnt in the game yet either

FinAtic8480
08-09-2010, 07:52 PM
Are you checking the Free Agents list?

Tiko377
08-09-2010, 09:09 PM
Are you checking the Free Agents list?

yes

Crzynick25
08-10-2010, 02:29 PM
Have you noticed any major bugs or glitches? The last two Maddens were boarder line unplayable until the first patch came out and fixed the issues. For this reason i am thinking of waiting until mid September to buy this, at least by then the patch should be out and the rosters will be more accurate.

I know with NCAA 11 we are still waiting for the 1st patch to fix some annoying bugs and they had to release a LTP to fix a major dynasty progression issue, so i was just wondering if anyone has noticed anything yet?

Tiko377
08-10-2010, 05:41 PM
Have you noticed any major bugs or glitches? The last two Maddens were boarder line unplayable until the first patch came out and fixed the issues. For this reason i am thinking of waiting until mid September to buy this, at least by then the patch should be out and the rosters will be more accurate.

I know with NCAA 11 we are still waiting for the 1st patch to fix some annoying bugs and they had to release a LTP to fix a major dynasty progression issue, so i was just wondering if anyone has noticed anything yet?

too much breaking tackles is a little annoying but i dont know if its a glitch or anything YET need to play more games.... other then that i dont see anything.