Hatethejets
08-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Hey everyone,
Just wanted you guys to know awesome Miami Site and that I also Hate the Jets

FinFan84
08-07-2010, 04:55 PM
Hey everyone,

I AGREE, I cannot stand them. I didnt think I could hate them anymore, but this current bunch of clowns takes the cake.

josekareh
08-07-2010, 04:56 PM
:lol2: I hate the J E S T S too

DiepatriotsDie
08-07-2010, 05:00 PM
You're not going to believe this, but I ALSO hate the Jets. Bills and Patriots too. Actually, I hate every team that's not the Miami Dolphins.

Gonk
08-07-2010, 05:04 PM
Holy crap! Me too! This is an unbelievable coincidence. There cannot possibly be any more of us who think this way.

DphinBillkiller
08-07-2010, 05:06 PM
Jets . :puke:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

KlausC
08-07-2010, 05:06 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/08/tumblr_l6pepxC0Nr1qbdxb2o1_500-1.jpg

SwimminInIndy
08-07-2010, 05:17 PM
Me to... They are going to go down as one of the biggest most overhyped failure ever this year.

PhinsPhan11
08-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Me to... They are going to go down as one of the biggest most overhyped failure ever this year.
I agree, they are way overhyped.

Vector1Dolphins
08-07-2010, 05:49 PM
I can't stand them stinking Jets!!!

Soon to be Chumps of the NFL!!

Clipse
08-07-2010, 05:58 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/08/tumblr_l6pepxC0Nr1qbdxb2o1_500-1.jpg

Soon to be exposed as a fraud with an awful QB would be more accurate.

Jetsfan89
08-07-2010, 06:55 PM
WOW what a shock. I happen to hate the Dolphins. Thanks for letting us all know :up:

jetsknicks1
08-08-2010, 04:33 PM
Hey everyone,

Wow! You actually started a whole new thread just to say that? Very impressive, I can't wait for your "I hate the Patriots" thread, should be epic.

BobDole
08-08-2010, 04:36 PM
Wow! You actually started a whole new thread just to say that? Very impressive, I can't wait for your "I hate the Patriots" thread, should be epic.

a hate thanking a jets fan but that **** made me laugh. kudos man.

NYCBillsFan
08-08-2010, 06:11 PM
Jets . :puke:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Didn't Miami lose the final three games last year after controlling their own destiny? Not sure I'd be tossing around the choking sign too much if I lived in the land of Teal and Tangerine.....:crazy:

Jetsfan89
08-08-2010, 06:54 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/08/gaydolphin-1.gif

sinPHIN
08-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Didn't Miami lose the final three games last year after controlling their own destiny? Not sure I'd be tossing around the choking sign too much if I lived in the land of Teal and Tangerine.....:crazy:

did the bills even win three games?

sinPHIN
08-08-2010, 09:50 PM

so how bad are your feelings going to be hurt when they dont even win the division and miss the playoffs? paper champs once they do it then talk it

KlausC
08-08-2010, 09:56 PM
so how bad are your feelings going to be hurt when they dont even win the division and miss the playoffs? paper champs once they do it then talk it

It would suck just as much as would if Rex had never signed that on the bus. Expectations haven't been this high since '98.

sinPHIN
08-08-2010, 10:12 PM
i get you guys are excited but claiming to be the champs is dumb. even you have to admit that the jets got lucky and backed into the playoffs, played two teams that always joke in the the playoffs and got beat by the better team. if they ever win the sb i will throw up and i will hate them even more if thats possible but i will give them respect. but talking and havent played a down yet is just stupid

KlausC
08-08-2010, 10:25 PM
i get you guys are excited but claiming to be the champs is dumb. even you have to admit that the jets got lucky and backed into the playoffs, played two teams that always joke in the the playoffs and got beat by the better team. if they ever win the sb i will throw up and i will hate them even more if thats possible but i will give them respect. but talking and havent played a down yet is just stupid

No one said they're the champs, he said soon to be champs!

The Jets lost a bunch of close games in the regular season last year, enough to say that they were unlucky to lose that many close games. They got lucky the Colts were sitting starters, but no one knows what the outcome would have been had they kept them in. It was a one score game. The Bengals got **** on, then we **** on them in Cinci, so how did them sitting a couple of guys matter?

Regardless, they won 2 road playoff games against division winners - proving they belonged in the playoffs.

Rex talks, it's nice entertainment. I don't see how it's stupid, it's not like it backfired last year.

sinPHIN
08-08-2010, 10:57 PM
if rex was our coach and he was running his mouth how would you take it? just saying man.

KlausC
08-08-2010, 11:16 PM
if rex was our coach and he was running his mouth how would you take it? just saying man.

He's the type of guy you love if he's on your side and hate if he's not. I get it.

Joneildu
08-09-2010, 12:46 AM
No one said they're the champs, he said soon to be champs!

The Jets lost a bunch of close games in the regular season last year, enough to say that they were unlucky to lose that many close games. They got lucky the Colts were sitting starters, but no one knows what the outcome would have been had they kept them in. It was a one score game. The Bengals got **** on, then we **** on them in Cinci, so how did them sitting a couple of guys matter?

Regardless, they won 2 road playoff games against division winners - proving they belonged in the playoffs.

Rex talks, it's nice entertainment. I don't see how it's stupid, it's not like it backfired last year.

The Jets won close games in the post-season last year, enough to say that they were lucky to win that many close games. They got lucky that two good FG kickers missed the most consecutive FGs in NFL history.

See how that works?

PhinsPhan11
08-09-2010, 01:06 AM
Soon to be exposed as a fraud with an awful QB would be more accurate.
Exactly

jree
08-09-2010, 01:35 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/08/gaydolphin-1.gif

I just sh!t myself I laughed so hard...um...I mean fuk u, I hate the jets

Bound2Fail77
08-09-2010, 03:01 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/08/rexryanwinlessvsmiamiwh-1.jpg (http://img248.imageshack.us/i/rexryanwinlessvsmiamiwh.jpg/)

PATSSUCK
08-09-2010, 06:53 AM
I have never seen the fan base of a team that has accomplished so little historically, talk so much ****.

PS - The Fins were'nt playing against back -ups the last three games, so I wont bring that up. If Indie is going for the record th last week of the season, Jets are 8-8.

jetsknicks1
08-09-2010, 08:52 AM
He's the type of guy you love if he's on your side and hate if he's not. I get it.

Exactly. If he was coaching the Phins we'd hate him and every Phin fan here would be singing his praises.

NYJ Hero
08-09-2010, 02:10 PM
The Jets won close games in the post-season last year, enough to say that they were lucky to win that many close games. They got lucky that two good FG kickers missed the most consecutive FGs in NFL history.

See how that works?

It would work if the Cincinnati game was actually close. Nevermind the fact that the Jets were playing conservatively in both games.

PS - The Fins were'nt playing against back -ups the last three games, so I wont bring that up. If Indie is going for the record th last week of the season, Jets are 8-8.

We didn't play against backups week 15. And even if the Jets were 8-8, they'd still posses a better record than the Dolphins.

PS - You did bring it up.

Joneildu
08-09-2010, 03:28 PM
It would work if the Cincinnati game was actually close. Nevermind the fact that the Jets were playing conservatively in both games.

We didn't play against backups week 15. And even if the Jets were 8-8, they'd still posses a better record than the Dolphins.

The cinci game was closer than the final. One of those missed Fgs was turned into a TD iirc, and the final FG would have out them within a score. Not saying they would have won, because the cinci offense was beaten handily, but it would have been a lot more competitive.

Bound2Fail77
08-09-2010, 09:25 PM

It's just too bad they have lost 3 straight to the Dolphins. Kinda hard to be considered better then someone when you've lost to them the last 3 times you've played them.

NYJ Hero
08-09-2010, 11:07 PM
Kinda hard to be considered better than (not 'then') someone when you've won less games than they have.

Bound2Fail77
08-10-2010, 04:14 PM
Kinda hard to be considered better than (not 'then') someone when you've won less games than they have.

90% of the time that saying goes.

The 10% however, is when you lose heads up to that same team twice, in the same calender year, on two separate fields. Your argument for being 'better than' kinda goes out the window. If you were better, why did you lose to that team on two separate occasions?

Taking your own advice..."Kinda hard to be better than someone when you have won less games then they have".... Well kinda like how the Jets have won less games against the Dolphins. (0-2 head-head)

;)

BuffaloSoldier2
08-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Used to always hate the Fins and Pats alot more, because honestly, what have the Jets ever really done? But I've never seen a more arrogant 7-7 team ever. I can't wait for them to flame out this year.

jetsknicks1
08-11-2010, 08:29 AM
Used to always hate the Fins and Pats alot more, because honestly, what have the Jets ever really done? But I've never seen a more arrogant 7-7 team ever. I can't wait for them to flame out this year.

Seriously? A Bills fan talking about how little another team has done? You guys don't have to worry about flaming out because to flame out you need to have some measure of success (Of course, you guys did flame out 4 years in a row a couple decades ago). How'd that T.O. deal work out for you? Enjoy last place again.

Mark Zona
08-11-2010, 09:05 AM
I think the Jets fans took it pretty well when the Dolphins owner said...

"I think in February, we will be playing in the Super Bowl... It's no pressure on [Dolphins head coach Tony Sparano],'' Ross said. "He thinks that too."

Ross wasn't finished making bold proclamations. He went on to say that he hopes second-year QB Chad Henne, who took over as the Dolphins' stater in Week 4 last year, "goes down as the greatest quarterback in Miami Dolphin history."

BuffaloSoldier2
08-11-2010, 08:16 PM
Seriously? A Bills fan talking about how little another team has done? You guys don't have to worry about flaming out because to flame out you need to have some measure of success (Of course, you guys did flame out 4 years in a row a couple decades ago). How'd that T.O. deal work out for you? Enjoy last place again.

The Jets haven't had back to back playoff (even thoguh last years was phony as hell) berths since 2001. I won't be buying my playoff tickets just yet. And the Jets have finished 4-12 twice in the last 5 years. The Bills worst season was 5-11.

And TO had a much better season than that homeless guy who is one of your starting receivers this year. Sad part for Jets fans is as terrible as Trent Edwards & Ryan Fitzpatrick were, they were both much better than Mark Sanchez.

Enjoy being the preseason champs.

NYJ Hero
08-12-2010, 01:59 AM
6-10

Why are you even typing?

jetsknicks1
08-12-2010, 09:50 AM
The Jets haven't had back to back playoff (even thoguh last years was phony as hell) berths since 2001. I won't be buying my playoff tickets just yet. And the Jets have finished 4-12 twice in the last 5 years. The Bills worst season was 5-11.

And TO had a much better season than that homeless guy who is one of your starting receivers this year. Sad part for Jets fans is as terrible as Trent Edwards & Ryan Fitzpatrick were, they were both much better than Mark Sanchez.

Enjoy being the preseason champs.
I have been a Jets fan for a long, long time and am well aware of their struggles to return to the playoffs. I'm also aware that a good, up & coming team has the potential to take a step backward (Like the Phins last year). The fact is that we have a strong core of young players & players in their prime and we are heading in the right direction. Do you guys even have a plan?

Are you actually attempting to brag about having 1 more win than a 4-12 team? If that's all you have to hang your hat on than go ahead.......I guess.

If TO worked out so well for you guys than why isn't he still there? Did the Bills even attempt to bring him back?

My guess in that by week 8 the Bills will be totally out of it and you'll have nothing to do but wish to see the sun again and checking on the ice harvest.

jetsknicks1
08-13-2010, 10:11 AM
I think the Jets fans took it pretty well when the Dolphins owner said...

"I think in February, we will be playing in the Super Bowl... It's no pressure on [Dolphins head coach Tony Sparano],'' Ross said. "He thinks that too."

Ross wasn't finished making bold proclamations. He went on to say that he hopes second-year QB Chad Henne, who took over as the Dolphins' stater in Week 4 last year, "goes down as the greatest quarterback in Miami Dolphin history."

Your owner should think like that. You guys are going to have a good team and who wants an owner or coach who doesn't think his team can go all the way?

JCane
08-13-2010, 10:16 AM
Nevermind.