PDA

View Full Version : JT made me throw up in my mouth

wa7shfinfan
08-11-2010, 10:49 PM
I seen him in a jets uniform and i threw up in my mouth

Daman379
08-11-2010, 11:27 PM
He has no class. His brother-in-law Zach should beat him for being a Jet!

DolfanAdam
08-11-2010, 11:48 PM
the uniform is nothing...you wanna feel real sick? Go read this interview:
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/serby_sunday_with_jason_taylor_y3XJkaIBZzfcrg7vGvFQ9J

especially the part where he says "Chant it up! J-E-T-S!" and that he's already bought his kids Sanchez jerseys

HopaLong
08-11-2010, 11:52 PM
I can't really fault JT for moving on. He wanted to play more ball, and the Jets were the only team to offer him a contract, and a good one at that. Just because the Dolphins wanted a youth movement doesn't mean JT should just retire if he's not ready to. However, he needs to keep his head down, play ball, and avoid saying too much to the media about the Phins. Because once he is ready to retire, the Jets fan base won't care about him, and if he's burned this bridge, we won't either. It would suck for him to be a HOF inductee with no team's fans that are willing to embrace him.

72champagne
08-11-2010, 11:54 PM
jt didn't make you do anything. you didn't seen him. you'll never be a millionare and that's a lame, gross, loser cliche about the nastiness in your mouth.

DphinBillkiller
08-12-2010, 12:04 AM
:puke:

PhinsPhan11
08-12-2010, 12:54 AM
It's a sad sight to see.

67Stang
08-12-2010, 12:58 AM
That is twice he has done this. The Redskins was bad enough!

SRM
08-12-2010, 12:59 AM
He could have at least gone to the Pats.. we're used to seeing former Dolphin players run off to there.

NY8123
08-12-2010, 12:59 AM
So the next question would be scope or listerin?

Da Phinishisher
08-12-2010, 01:06 AM
You should see what Sanchez made JT do in his mouth...

ChrisJNelson
08-12-2010, 01:20 AM
He has no class. His brother-in-law Zach should beat him for being a Jet!

The Dolphins had no class. JT wanted didn't even make a sixth what Gibril Wilson did last year. Taylor wanted to come back to Miami and the Dolphins were stupid to let him go. Anyone that faults Taylor for joining a quality NFL team in hopes of a winning a ring - Dolphins' rival or no - is ridiculous. Miami forced his hand, and Taylor has every right to continue his career and pursue a championship.

oasis
08-12-2010, 01:22 AM
He made me throw up in your mouth too

maralieus
08-12-2010, 01:28 AM
Man if you would have told me 4 years ago that in 2010 Jason Taylor would be a Jet and Ricky would still be playing for us I would have said you were completely nuts.

wa7shfinfan
08-12-2010, 01:37 AM
jt didn't make you do anything. you didn't seen him. you'll never be a millionare and that's a lame, gross, loser cliche about the nastiness in your mouth.

someone seems to be in a pissy mood

Gitrdone
08-12-2010, 08:15 AM
The Dolphins had no class. JT wanted didn't even make a sixth what Gibril Wilson did last year. Taylor wanted to come back to Miami and the Dolphins were stupid to let him go. Anyone that faults Taylor for joining a quality NFL team in hopes of a winning a ring - Dolphins' rival or no - is ridiculous. Miami forced his hand, and Taylor has every right to continue his career and pursue a championship.

JT could have waited, cause i bet you if he did, the Bronco's would have called. JT went to the one team he has hated the most, when all he needed was some patience. I loved him while he was here, but that says all i need to know about his character. You don't jump the gun, when you do, it has a tendency to backfire. I don't hate the guy, just felt he got in too big of a hurry.

ChrisJNelson
08-12-2010, 08:36 AM
JT could have waited, cause i bet you if he did, the Bronco's would have called. JT went to the one team he has hated the most, when all he needed was some patience. I loved him while he was here, but that says all i need to know about his character. You don't jump the gun, when you do, it has a tendency to backfire. I don't hate the guy, just felt he got in too big of a hurry.

So JT is supposed to wait for a hypothetical offer from a hypothetical team out of loyalty to YOU because your favorite team and his former employer low-balled him? If Taylor waits, maybe that call doesn't come, and maybe the Jets move on. Taylor had an offer right then to join the best defense in football in 2009 and a legitimate Super Bowl contender because of it. It doesn't matter if that team is the Dolphins' most hated rival. Like I said before, Taylor has every right to continue pursuing his career, regardless of the team its with. He's given us so much since his professional career began, and quite frankly, considering we wasted most of those years in mediocrity, I'd say he owes us nothing.

ArmyFin7
08-12-2010, 08:49 AM
This debate still rages on??? Wow....we need some games to start...

You can defend JT all day, makes no difference to me....but logically speaking...NOBODY offered JT anything except the Jets...when the fins knew they were thin at OLB and everyone needs a passrusher...maybe it's evident to everyone else that the guy is washed up. With or without Rex, he doesn't get 6 sacks this yr....Id be willing to put money on it.

dolpns13
08-12-2010, 09:01 AM
I can't really fault JT for moving on. He wanted to play more ball, and the Jets were the only team to offer him a contract, and a good one at that. Just because the Dolphins wanted a youth movement doesn't mean JT should just retire if he's not ready to. However, he needs to keep his head down, play ball, and avoid saying too much to the media about the Phins. Because once he is ready to retire, the Jets fan base won't care about him, and if he's burned this bridge, we won't either. It would suck for him to be a HOF inductee with no team's fans that are willing to embrace him.

we offered him a contract. The jets however were the only ones that were willing to overpay for him.

ArmyFin7
08-12-2010, 09:05 AM
touche'....either way....He's DONE!

Dredd1050
08-12-2010, 09:07 AM
I had my Lysol wipes because I kept spitting on my tv screen. The wifey was not happy.

raving
08-12-2010, 09:09 AM
Taylor can now retire a Jet!

He will be forever remembered as a Jet!

If I could I would buy a JT poster in a Jet uniform.

It is he who has to live the rest of his life with images of him in a Jet uniform. I think its his just reward.

And all those Finheaven writers who make statements about how the Dolphin organization wronged him - I agree.

But JT CHOSE the Jets. Had he been patient he could have played for most any team. But he CHOSE the Jets.

So Miami streets should be plastered with pictures of JT in a Jets uniform for generations to come so he can see himself looking like a Green loser all the days of his life!

dolpns13
08-12-2010, 09:23 AM
I had my Lysol wipes because I kept spitting on my tv screen. The wifey was not happy.

thats pretty gross.

Vector1Dolphins
08-12-2010, 09:25 AM
I really don't like seeing JT in a frigging Jets uni at all!!!

JT did what JT wanted to do, It was what was best for HIM.

The hard part is going to be him watching us go to the playoffs from his chair in Miami.

Zonkman
08-12-2010, 09:27 AM
I seen him in a jets uniform and i threw up in my mouth

It's a sad sight to "seen".......

Dredd1050
08-12-2010, 09:28 AM
thats pretty gross.

Gross.....but necessary. :)

NBP81
08-12-2010, 09:34 AM
I hate all Jets, JT is no exception...

NJPhinFan21
08-12-2010, 09:37 AM
Someone get CNelson off Jason Taylors junk. I refuse to call him "JT" anymore. He is a traitor, plain and simple. Hated a team your whole career then jump ship to join them...Z Thomas is class, ever see what he said about playing for the Patriots? go look it up. I hope Taylor has a season exactly like he had in DC, non-existent. (i'm pretty sure he will)
Jets are all hype this year, media darlings..more talk then I've ever heard from a team that hasn't won ZIP, ZERO, NADA. 8-8 record for fat rex and his thugs this year..Jason Taylor enjoy your mediocre season you d-bag.

*RANT OVER*

ChrisJNelson
08-12-2010, 09:40 AM
This debate still rages on??? Wow....we need some games to start...

You can defend JT all day, makes no difference to me....but logically speaking...NOBODY offered JT anything except the Jets...when the fins knew they were thin at OLB and everyone needs a passrusher...maybe it's evident to everyone else that the guy is washed up. With or without Rex, he doesn't get 6 sacks this yr....Id be willing to put money on it.

I'll take that bet. I'd even wager he gets half that total against us alone, especially since Ryan will go out of his way to make that happen. Taylor is still a highly-productive player and he's joined what is already the best D in football and the best defensive coach to get the most out of him. There is simply no reason to think

I think it's laughable all these Dolphins fans that blindly follow the team. I am a Dolphins fan like everyone else and will always be, and I'm obviously going to be rooting for the Dolphins and not the Jets, but there is no reason to look at everything through aqua and orange colored glasses. The Dolphins were ridiculous in this situation and JT was the victim. Taylor gave everything to this organization and they low-balled the hell out of him because Parcells always has a point to prove. Parcells can do, wrong, trust me. (See Pat White, Ernest Wilford, Reggie Torbor, John Nalbone, etc. etc. etc.)

dolpns13
08-12-2010, 09:54 AM
I'll take that bet. I'd even wager he gets half that total against us alone, especially since Ryan will go out of his way to make that happen. Taylor is still a highly-productive player and he's joined what is already the best D in football and the best defensive coach to get the most out of him. There is simply no reason to think

I think it's laughable all these Dolphins fans that blindly follow the team. I am a Dolphins fan like everyone else and will always be, and I'm obviously going to be rooting for the Dolphins and not the Jets, but there is no reason to look at everything through aqua and orange colored glasses. The Dolphins were ridiculous in this situation and JT was the victim. Taylor gave everything to this organization and they low-balled the hell out of him because Parcells always has a point to prove. Parcells can do, wrong, trust me. (See Pat White, Ernest Wilford, Reggie Torbor, John Nalbone, etc. etc. etc.)

so he gets 1-2 sacks on us

NJPhinFan21
08-12-2010, 09:58 AM

are you?

dolpns13
08-12-2010, 10:02 AM
are you?

doubt it

GothicPhin
08-12-2010, 10:03 AM
I wonder if the number one TV market had bearing in his decision to sign with NY.

Skree
08-12-2010, 10:15 AM
Anyone that faults Taylor for joining a quality NFL team in hopes of a winning a ring - Dolphins' rival or no - is ridiculous.And right there you reveal yourself.

Cult of personality over team loyalty much ?

moparman
08-12-2010, 10:42 AM
I hate all Jets, JT is no exception...Hey folks jt is finished,do you people remember jt being controlled at the line of scrimmage during running plays to many for my liking for a 6 to 8 sacks left in the bank.Lets move on already I am.Hey nbp81 are you a habs fan I AM? go habs go

PhinzN703
08-12-2010, 10:43 AM
Merge this thread with the 50 others we had back when he signed with them

DolfanDuBbZ~
08-12-2010, 11:13 AM
too much ' whining ' here. JT wanted to play at a decent pay rate, this FO and you ' whiners ' didn't\don't think he's worth that pay rate. So stop with the BS already.

HopaLong
08-12-2010, 11:18 AM
we offered him a contract. The jets however were the only ones that were willing to overpay for him.

According to multiple sources the Phins only contract offer was a low ball offer that came in December of last year, that was retracted after JT said he'd prefer to wait until the off season to do a new deal. I'm not saying I like the fact that JT is playing for the Jets, however, as a man that's the same age as him, and also has a family, I can understand doing what's best for your family and earning a paycheck. Not alot of other jobs pay what a season in the NFL does. Like I said in my previous post though, if JT keeps quiet most Dolphin fans like myself will let this slide over time and welcome him back. However, if he talks to much he'll turn even the understanding fans, like myself, against him.

X-Pacolypse
08-12-2010, 12:29 PM
Jason's legacy went from "All Time Dolphin Great" to a "Dancing Queen/New York Jet." Brilliant move, Jason. I hope that future career of straight to DVD movies was worth it.

finomenal
08-12-2010, 12:33 PM

It's been months already. GET. OVER. IT. It took me about 5 minutes to get over it. Wake up and realize that the NFL is a business, and that fans care a whole lot more about their teams than players do.

"JT has no class" ... "JT is dead to me" .... really?

NEWSFLASH: JT couldn't care less, and neither would I if I was in his shoes.

ChrisJNelson
08-12-2010, 01:44 PM
And right there you reveal yourself.

Cult of personality over team loyalty much ?

The Jets are a good team. That doesn't make me not a Dolphins fan for knowing it. They were a playoff team last year and their defense is tops in the league. I think Miami will be competitive and can run with the Jets, but to act like the Jets are terrible just because you don't like them is misguided and foolish. I simply don't see the point of being a fan if you're not going to use your head to understand it all.

Batroc
08-12-2010, 11:41 PM
Because once he is ready to retire, the Jets fan base won't care about him, and if he's burned this bridge, we won't either. It would suck for him to be a HOF inductee with no team's fans that are willing to embrace him.

Too late as far as I'm concerned. I defended this guy through Dancing With The Stars, Moving on to the Redskins, and everything up until he jumped ship to the Jets. After all the supposed bad blood between Jason and their fans, his latest career choice is hypocritical in it's very nature. I hope he fails misreably and if he makes it to the HOF it will be nothing more than a footnote as neither fanbase will give a rat's a**.

ChrisJNelson
08-13-2010, 12:00 AM
Too late as far as I'm concerned. I defended this guy through Dancing With The Stars, Moving on to the Redskins, and everything up until he jumped ship to the Jets. After all the supposed bad blood between Jason and their fans, his latest career choice is hypocritical in it's very nature. I hope he fails misreably and if he makes it to the HOF it will be nothing more than a footnote as neither fanbase will give a rat's a**.

You're laughable. You all are. You don't deserve to be fans of Taylor's and you don't deserve all the good times he's given you as Dolphins fans. Plain and simple - professional athletes are in no way betraying anyone by changing teams, regardless of the circumstances, but especially when it was the player's first choice to remain with his original team.

Quite simply, Taylor has not done one thing his entire career to be ridiculed or bad-mouthed by the Dolphins community. He's given us 12 years of some of the best defensive play our organization has ever seen, some great memories despite the fact our poorly-run organization didn't win jack during his time here. He's been a great influence in the community and a great leader in the locker room to the other players. He's been a model citizen and one of the greatest players in franchise history.

But because he joins another NFL team after the Dolphins don't offer him a fraction of what he deserves, he's practically dead to you people? You people are petty and sickening. It's not even about football anymore. It doesn't matter in the scheme of things. Jason Taylor might be a Jet, but at least he's a decent human being, which is more than can be said about a lot of members of the Dolphins' fan base.

Batroc
08-13-2010, 12:11 AM
You're laughable. You all are. You don't deserve to be fans of Taylor's and you don't deserve all the good times he's given you as Dolphins fans. Plain and simple - professional athletes are in no way betraying anyone by changing teams, regardless of the circumstances, but especially when it was the player's first choice to remain with his original team.

Quite simply, Taylor has not done one thing his entire career to be ridiculed or bad-mouthed by the Dolphins community. He's given us 12 years of some of the best defensive play our organization has ever seen, some great memories despite the fact our poorly-run organization didn't win jack during his time here. He's been a great influence in the community and a great leader in the locker room to the other players. He's been a model citizen and one of the greatest players in franchise history.

But because he joins another NFL team after the Dolphins don't offer him a fraction of what he deserves, he's practically dead to you people? You people are petty and sickening. It's not even about football anymore. It doesn't matter in the scheme of things. Jason Taylor might be a Jet, but at least he's a decent human being, which is more than can be said about a lot of members of the Dolphins' fan base.

See that's where we differ. You call me "laughable" but that's the way I see you. My criticism of Taylor offends you to the point where you would question my character and insinuate that I'm not a "decent human being" without even knowing me? Are you in love with Taylor? I am a Dolphins fan first and it was Taylor, not I who talked himself into a corner by taking it upon himself to be the one-man crusader against the New York faithful. Bad mouthing them, questioning their class and integrity, and now he is hamming it up with the very fans he gave a tongue-lashing to as recently as last November. Hypocrisy plain and simple. If you love Taylor so much and have such disdain for your fellow Dolphin fans then go cheer for the Jets. From what I've just read it seems you would fit in there nicely.

ChrisJNelson
08-13-2010, 12:12 AM
So if it's between Taylor playing for the Jets or retiring, even if he wants to play and wants the chance at his first ring, then he should retire?

And defending Taylor rightfully is not being in love with the guy, nor is it being a fan of the Jets. It's just being reasonable.

Batroc
08-13-2010, 12:27 AM
First and foremost I want to make it clear that I have no issue with you defending Taylor. It's your right and I took that position myself until the moment he joined the Jets. I do think insinuating the Fans that don't support Taylor are less than "decent human beings" is unfair. The Jason Taylor situation is unique to me. If Ronnie Brown for example doesn't return next year, and decides that his best opportunity for a title comes with the Jets, I wouldn't like it but I would harbor no resentful feelings towards Ronnie. Jason Taylor has taken a hardline stance against the Jets throughout the years and reiterated unequivocally how he felt just last fall. For him to sign with that team now just stinks of hypocrisy to me personally and I'm sorry if that offends some. Had he signed with the Pats I would have no problem at all.

PhinsPhan11
08-13-2010, 12:27 AM
Man if you would have told me 4 years ago that in 2010 Jason Taylor would be a Jet and Ricky would still be playing for us I would have said you were completely nuts.
I would have said the same thing.

ChrisJNelson
08-13-2010, 12:30 AM
First and foremost I want to make it clear that I have no issue with you defending Taylor. It's your right and I took that position myself until the moment he joined the Jets. I do think insinuating the Fans that don't support Taylor are less than "decent human beings" is unfair. The Jason Taylor situation is unique to me. If Ronnie Brown for example doesn't return next year, and decides that his best opportunity for a title comes with the Jets, I wouldn't like it but I would harbor no resentful feelings towards Ronnie. Jason Taylor has taken a hardline stance against the Jets throughout the years and reiterated unequivocally how he felt just last fall. For him to sign with that team now just stinks of hypocrisy to me personally and I'm sorry if that offends some. Had he signed with the Pats I would have no problem at all.

Well I'm not saying you eat babies, but I do think trashing a player with Taylor's history with the team is pretty unreasonable. Taylor hasn't done anything to the point where Dolphins fans should forget everything he's done for them and turn their backs on him. I'd also say that a lot of that anti-Jets talk you hear from JT (and 90% of a pro athlete's anti-rival talk) is more for the fans than anything else. I don't see why it matters what Taylor said in the past - you should either have a problem with him going to a rival (unreasonable as it may be) or not at all, regardless of other circumstances.

Batroc
08-13-2010, 12:40 AM
Well I'm not saying you eat babies, but I do think trashing a player with Taylor's history with the team is pretty unreasonable. Taylor hasn't done anything to the point where Dolphins fans should forget everything he's done for them and turn their backs on him. I'd also say that a lot of that anti-Jets talk you hear from JT (and 90% of a pro athlete's anti-rival talk) is more for the fans than anything else. I don't see why it matters what Taylor said in the past - you should either have a problem with him going to a rival (unreasonable as it may be) or not at all, regardless of other circumstances.

I try to be as unbiased and reasonable as I possibly can on these forums. For example, I'm of the opinion that Mark Sanchez has more than a decent chance of being every bit as good as Henne throughout his career ( Not a popular opinion around here). I also have the utmost respect for Tom Brady and yes Randy Moss as athletes and professionals ( even more unpopular). I'm sorry that I can't look at Taylor in a Jets uniform and be happy about it. It rubs me the wrong way and if that makes me a bad person we'll have to agree to disagree. I respect your opinion and hope that by season's end this is a trivial issue for both of us.