PDA

View Full Version : anyone watch hardknocks?

footsteps_falco
08-11-2010, 10:57 PM
It made me wanna watch the dolphins so bad, would love to see how our QB commands his team. also LT looked pretty good on tonights 'sode... ******* jets

iLikeIke
08-11-2010, 11:00 PM
Watched it with my girlfriend. She got mad at me and went to bed because I kept cursing at the TV. But all in all it was interesting. The Jets are media whores. I really really hate Fat Rex. Dude cant lay off the snacks

Mathis81
08-11-2010, 11:02 PM
Watched it with my girlfriend. She got mad at me and went to bed because I kept cursing at the TV. But all in all it was interesting. The Jets are media whores. I really really hate Fat Rex. Dude cant lay off the snacks

Thats the best you got from the episode?

footsteps_falco
08-11-2010, 11:08 PM
they actually have 3 good full backs, 1 or 2 of those guys are definitely going to be on other teams this year. cromartie looked better than i thought. so did LT. was semi entertaining watching sanchez make some 1 handed grabs. santonio looked alright. did anyone see braylon making that leaping 1 handed catch where he bobbled it and brought it down in slow motion? i'd like to see him do that again.. doubtful. guy can barely catch with two hands. but yea i want them to resign revis. i wanna be the best and go against the best. he is the **** there is no doubt and i wanna beat him. hope they get him back. i can already hear them after we sweep um..."if we had revis out there...."

hooshoops
08-11-2010, 11:13 PM
the jets are sweatin big time over revis not being in camp...tannenbaum "i feel like a failure"...lol you guys sure aren't acting like you'll move on..."we won't be strong armed"...yeah you sure sound like you won't...

that john connor i wanna say miami was very high on also...if we didn't have polite i think he could be a fin...i don't know that we have an ilb that won't get destroyed by that guy...what a load...

and santonio holmes was straight killing cats...be glad he's not playing in week 3

anyways...even though rex is as arrogant as they come he's got a sense of humor and i like his attitude...

and the secret diner meeting with revis representation...i kept waiting for tannenbaum to ask to go use the rest room and come back after pulling a revolver taped to the back of the toilet and putting 2 in the head of revis agent...lol

Jersey DolFan
08-11-2010, 11:14 PM
it wasnt bad. i kind of got the vibe that them as an organization are really relaxed and like to kid alot. Seems like the other training camp documentries ive seen were a little more serious. jets look good, but remember we are watching selected scenes etc.

Mr_Freezetag
08-11-2010, 11:19 PM
Just tuned in as well.

The thing with Cromartie looking sharp out there, Sanchez is the one throwing those picks.

If anything after watching this first episode it proved to me that they have a good team but they are not Super Bowl bound. And from the body language and attitude towards the whole Revis drama, they definitely seem uneasy about him not being there. They were at times trying to play it off as not that big of a deal but everyone knows it is going to effect that team greatly.

Also who wanted to punch the TV when you saw JT strutting around in green?

But once again they are the training camp champions. The arrogance on this team is incredible. It's going so much fun watching the Fins/Jets games this year.

Daman379
08-11-2010, 11:22 PM
I think it's funny how arrogant the jets coaches and players are! There big BSer's. Watching Hard Knocks made me realize that alot of these pro athletes are arrogant pricks, and what happened to the love for the game?

hooshoops
08-11-2010, 11:25 PM
and kris jenkins looks like his acl injury which i thought might take him into the season to get right and in game shape isn't gonna be much of an issue...he'll toss berger like a rag doll...

we need grove in that matchup...BAD

Dogbone34
08-11-2010, 11:29 PM
getting to know the jets better only makes me hate them even more

they really looked thrilled to have bumbling joe namath at camp

sanchez loves the pump fake

hooshoops
08-11-2010, 11:33 PM
and how could i forget joe namath with his pants hiked up over his belly button and his collar all raised up...that dude everytime i see him looks like he's been on a 48 hour binger...

that's one liver no person in need of a transplant wants...

Yessir
08-11-2010, 11:34 PM
We gonna bitchslap that team twice, again...

Mr_Freezetag
08-11-2010, 11:36 PM
and how could i forget joe namath with his pants hiked up over his belly button and his collar all raised up...that dude everytime i see him looks like he's been on a 48 hour binger...

i bet his liver is rancid...

Haha yeah exactly...and I wonder what his daughter was doing after practice in the locker room with all those sweaty boys. Skank.

VAMinnow
08-11-2010, 11:37 PM
The fins and jets couldn't be more polar opposites.

There are a lot of egos on that team need stroking, from management to coaches to players. I hope that gets in the way of their paper championship.

How about Rex's "I want the offense to lead the league in wins," then repeated the same thing for the defense? Uh, could you be a little more specific there coach? I am pretty sure a previous jets coach bet you to that punch line already.

hooshoops
08-11-2010, 11:39 PM
Haha yeah exactly...and I wonder what his daughter was doing after practice in the locker room with all those sweaty boys. Skank.

probably had something to do with a ball gag...

SRM
08-11-2010, 11:40 PM
That John Conner dude is a monster.

However, Polite is more of one. I've watched him hit the living **** out of Bart Scott and Calvin Pace in the same game.. the Monday Nighter.

Phin-Phan 66
08-12-2010, 12:00 AM
I love watching Hard Knocks no matter who the team is. Just an inside look at NFL training camp is fascinating.
I'm no Jet fan, but I like Rex. He's got a great attitude and the players love to play for a guy like that.
If he would have been hired here, 90% of you guys that talk smack about him would be loving him right now.
And Brian Schottenheimer is a rising star in this league and will be a head coach fairly soon.

WVDolphan
08-12-2010, 12:04 AM
That John Conner dude is a monster.

However, Polite is more of one. I've watched him hit the living **** out of Bart Scott and Calvin Pace in the same game.. the Monday Nighter.

Polite beasted those ******* so bad it was sick. On the game winner, Ronnie couldve driven the madden cruiser through that thing for the score. Kris Jenkins was still playing when that game went down and we still blasted them off the ball throughout the game.

jvw
08-12-2010, 12:15 AM
They have some good ball players, Holmes scares me the most......he's a big addition, LT doesnt worry me, lets see how he runs after playing the AFC East D, he will be skipping out of bounds by week 8. Actually I kinda like Rex and fat mouth.....I like guys who can back up the talk.....lets see what he's got, last yr he was crying in week 15 thinking his team was out of the playoffs and then took off when everyone including us decided they didnt want to win another game. I see us and the Jets fighting for 1st in the division with the Pats a distant 3rd

FinFan 13
08-12-2010, 12:18 AM
and kris jenkins looks like his acl injury which i thought might take him into the season to get right and in game shape isn't gonna be much of an issue...he'll toss berger like a rag doll...

we need grove in that matchup...BAD

Yeah Jenkins is a beast. Grove will be fine, for some of the season. You could probably count on his yearly injury to keep him out of one of the two Jests games.

The thing I found most interesting of this first episode was JT getting handled every time he was on the screen. I was diggin that.

Let's all hope the Jests play next season with Cromartie as their starter.......They don't give in to anyone.....LMAO

finsRback
08-12-2010, 12:23 AM
Bart Scott is a idiot

SRM
08-12-2010, 12:39 AM
Polite beasted those ******* so bad it was sick. On the game winner, Ronnie couldve driven the madden cruiser through that thing for the score. Kris Jenkins was still playing when that game went down and we still blasted them off the ball throughout the game.

Definitely. I honestly would put money on him on ANY linebacker head up when he's blocking.. He has incredible power, and then uses leverage at the same time.. which = the bad sound of your helmet being rung through your ears. If anyone has played football, you know that sound.

Ilovemyfins4eva
08-12-2010, 12:49 AM
welcome back wvdolphan, missed your input over the offseason, looking foward to a great season with great analysis from you as always after every game.

chuck dezl
08-12-2010, 12:51 AM
jenkins is a beast i wish we had him or at least the jets didnt

NYJ Hero
08-12-2010, 02:11 AM
**** yeah, I tuned it. It's good to see the Jets getting their deep firers ready. Miami Fishsticks by week 4.

mindstate
08-12-2010, 07:01 AM
they actually have 3 good full backs, 1 or 2 of those guys are definitely going to be on other teams this year. cromartie looked better than i thought. so did LT. was semi entertaining watching sanchez make some 1 handed grabs. santonio looked alright. did anyone see braylon making that leaping 1 handed catch where he bobbled it and brought it down in slow motion? i'd like to see him do that again.. doubtful. guy can barely catch with two hands. but yea i want them to resign revis. i wanna be the best and go against the best. he is the **** there is no doubt and i wanna beat him. hope they get him back. i can already hear them after we sweep um..."if we had revis out there...."

The spectacular highlight-reel catch is Braylon's forte. It's the routine ones that fall squarely into his hands with nothing but daylight in front of him that plague him.

Cloudy
08-12-2010, 07:12 AM
Hopefully I can download it from somewhere. No access to HBO or whatever channel it's on.

nyjunc
08-12-2010, 08:30 AM

Connor is a lock for the team but I hope we carry 2 as I want Tony Richardson back for one more year.

Braylon is always great at the difficult catches, it's the routine ones he has trouble w/.

Just tuned in as well.

The thing with Cromartie looking sharp out there, Sanchez is the one throwing those picks.

If anything after watching this first episode it proved to me that they have a good team but they are not Super Bowl bound. And from the body language and attitude towards the whole Revis drama, they definitely seem uneasy about him not being there. They were at times trying to play it off as not that big of a deal but everyone knows it is going to effect that team greatly.

But once again they are the training camp champions. The arrogance on this team is incredible. It's going so much fun watching the Fins/Jets games this year.

From watching a few minutes of edited practice film you already surmise we aren't a SB team?:lol:

We gonna bitchslap that team twice, again...

Again? You beat us but I wouldn't call beating us by a combined 9 pts in 2 games wouldn't be classified as a "***** slapping"

The fins and jets couldn't be more polar opposites.

There are a lot of egos on that team need stroking, from management to coaches to players. I hope that gets in the way of their paper championship.

How about Rex's "I want the offense to lead the league in wins," then repeated the same thing for the defense? Uh, could you be a little more specific there coach? I am pretty sure a previous jets coach bet you to that punch line already.

Our teams are very different, we certainly don't have the high character players you guys have that led the league in arrests this offseason.

You guys pounded us that first game but in game 2 Ricky/Ronnie ran for 2.8 YPC so he wasn't beasting anyone in that game.

jetsknicks1
08-12-2010, 09:16 AM
I think it's funny how arrogant the jets coaches and players are! There big BSer's. Watching Hard Knocks made me realize that alot of these pro athletes are arrogant pricks, and what happened to the love for the game?

Uhhh, exactly what part of the show has you believing they don't have any love for the game? What I saw were a bunch of players who coudn't wait to get on the field & play.

vafins
08-12-2010, 09:16 AM
Rex has a cool sense of humor i can see why the players get along with him, my favorite part of the show was after kris jenkins beasted on people he was all celeberating and JT came out of nowhere to give him a five and get some camera time but jenkins doesnt see him and like kinda leaves him hanging so Jt just pats him on the chest

jetsknicks1
08-12-2010, 09:19 AM
getting to know the jets better only makes me hate them even more

they really looked thrilled to have bumbling joe namath at camp

sanchez loves the pump fake

Really? All you got out of the show was an opportunity to mess with Joe? Great analysis, very in depth.

jetsknicks1
08-12-2010, 09:21 AM
Just tuned in as well.

Yea, I wasn't digging JT in the green & white either. It's just not natural.

Mr_Freezetag
08-12-2010, 03:24 PM
From watching a few minutes of edited practice film you already surmise we aren't a SB team?:lol:

Yeah it had to do with #6. No different than last year. Can't win the big one with a scrub like that.

Ground&Pound
08-12-2010, 03:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuGqhZ9SnUg&feature=player_embedded

Bring on dem Dolphins!! Heck Bring on everyone...

nyjunc
08-12-2010, 03:47 PM
Yeah it had to do with #6. No different than last year. Can't win the big one with a scrub like that.

:lol2::lol2:

Daman379
08-12-2010, 11:52 PM
Your team has no class. This is Football, not a soap opera! Rex Ryan is another Mike Tice. Have fun with your dumb coach! Da Da I can't stop the Dolphins offense. Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah

Mark Zona
08-13-2010, 03:27 AM
Nothing says classy like "You fricken loser, Da Da Da Dumb,Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah"

nyjunc
08-13-2010, 07:52 AM
Your team has no class. This is Football, not a soap opera! Rex Ryan is another Mike Tice. Have fun with your dumb coach! Da Da I can't stop the Dolphins offense. Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah

:lol: I guess class is asking a potential draftee if his mom is a prostitute? or driving drunk? or beating up your pregnant girlfriend? I'm glad we don't have class like that.

jetsknicks1
08-13-2010, 07:57 AM
:lol: I guess class is asking a potential draftee if his mom is a prostitute? or driving drunk? or beating up your pregnant girlfriend? I'm glad we don't have class like that.

Hey! Hey! Hold on there Junc, stop clouding the issue with facts.