PDA

View Full Version : Chad Henne's a better QB than that Marino guy

jree
08-12-2010, 02:14 AM
I've been reading all these posts with Henne vs. Sanchez and I think that Henne goes way beyond that. I think by judging from last years performance and hearing reports from training camp that Chad Henne is better than that other QB that wore #13

JUST KIDDING. I wanted to see how many of you guys I could get really pissed b/c I'm really bored with this offseason and I really can't wait till September. Hell, I've never been so excited about a preseason game before in my life with how boring the passed couple of weeks on here has been.

VA_Finfan
08-12-2010, 02:21 AM
No chance

tcolli17
08-12-2010, 02:22 AM
I know it's late, but damm, what type of drugs are you on?

Cloudy
08-12-2010, 02:24 AM
How could you be really bored with this offseason?

72champagne
08-12-2010, 02:26 AM
If Henne wins a ring Marino will *****-slap him and take it.

Stugots13
08-12-2010, 02:51 AM
If Henne wins a ring, that doesn't mean he was better than Marino. It means he had a better team than Marino. Remember, this is a team sport, not an individual one.

Bta72dolphins
08-12-2010, 02:55 AM
not even close. Even if he wins a ring henne is still not better then Dan everyone that knows football knows that.

jree
08-12-2010, 02:56 AM
How could you be really bored with this offseason?

At least your eyes still work. Its not that it was boring, its that it just feels like its been the longest offseason b/c of all the anticipation.

Thanks for catching that btw

sinPHIN
08-14-2010, 02:50 PM
EPIC FAIL!!!! IM CALLING FOR A BAN!!! if he whens a ring it doesnt mean he is better. is dilfer better than marino? hell no. dan is the greatest pure passer who ever lived

jree
08-16-2010, 10:53 PM
I've been reading all these posts with Henne vs. Sanchez and I think that Henne goes way beyond that. I think by judging from last years performance and hearing reports from training camp that Chad Henne is better than that other QB that wore #13

JUST KIDDING. I wanted to see how many of you guys I could get really pissed b/c I'm really bored with this offseason and I really can't wait till September. Hell, I've never been so excited about a preseason game before in my life with how boring the passed couple of weeks on here has been.

Calm down everybody. It was like 4 in the morning and I was really bored. I know that Dans better than Henne. Only one person actually saw what I wrote in white