PDA

View Full Version : If you think the Jets are over-hyped nationwide...

insomnia411
08-12-2010, 11:15 PM
You really need to come to New York and listen to this crap on the local radio stations, it never stops. These blubbering homers don't even talk about the Giants or Yankees anymore, it's just Revis talk and Jets hype 24/7. It's sickening.
The worst part is that these maniacs did nothing but praise Revis the last 2 years and talk about how great he was and how indispensable he was to the defense. Now all they do is justify how the Jets don't even need him and how Ryan made him anyway. All you hear about is how the Jets super bowl chances are very legit, even without Revis because they won't skip a beat with Cromartie. It's mindless and it never stops.
I really hope these people realize that while Ryan's unending mouth running might motivate his own players, it motivates the opposition much more. Dustin Keller recently said the Jets would go 15-1, Ryan has them in the Super Bowl, and Bart Scott said Ingognito was the dirtiest offensive lineman he's ever played against.
I just hope all this bull **** motivates the Fins on the field because the Jets are all bark.

SebasMiamiFan
08-12-2010, 11:56 PM
I hear enough down here in Florida. There are more New York fans in South Florida than Dolphin fans.

sinPHIN
08-13-2010, 12:03 AM
ray lucas sucks

TheBizzness
08-13-2010, 12:19 AM
God did Ray Lucas suck

godolphins1985
08-13-2010, 12:45 AM
John Beck sucked more than Lucas. FACT

NY8123
08-13-2010, 12:49 AM
That's why I have an Ipod.

Ilovemyfins4eva
08-13-2010, 01:02 AM
You really need to come to New York and listen to this crap on the local radio stations, it never stops. These blubbering homers don't even talk about the Giants or Yankees anymore, it's just Revis talk and Jets hype 24/7. It's sickening.
The worst part is that these maniacs did nothing but praise Revis the last 2 years and talk about how great he was and how indispensable he was to the defense. Now all they do is justify how the Jets don't even need him and how Ryan made him anyway. All you hear about is how the Jets super bowl chances are very legit, even without Revis because they won't skip a beat with Cromartie. It's mindless and it never stops.
I really hope these people realize that while Ryan's unending mouth running might motivate his own players, it motivates the opposition much more. Dustin Keller recently said the Jets would go 15-1, Ryan has them in the Super Bowl, and Bart Scott said Ingognito was the dirtiest offensive lineman he's ever played against.
I just hope all this bull **** motivates the Fins on the field because the Jets are all bark.it depends who u listen to in ny. if you listent to wfan, mike francesa hates the jets and bashes them constantly, and joe benigno who is as big of a jet fan as there is, is the biggest pessemist out there and wont ever declare the jets as superbowl contenders until they actually get there.

overall the media is all over them i agree and it makes me sick, but depending on who you listen to, its all different.

thefranchisedef
08-13-2010, 03:51 AM
I thought tony martin was gonna put us over the top!

soxxxx
08-13-2010, 03:56 AM
im a Jet fan but i agree and disagree. If you are listening to WFAN particualary Mike Francesa, all you hear is Jets bashing. WFAN is anti-Jet and mike francessa said it himself. But yea its mad crazy, cuz a year ago ESPN would mention the jets like once a week, now we have our own segment every day on sportcenter. And NFL messageboards are filled with posts concerning the Jets.

Its my job to keep the banwagoners away, to many fake fans I see popping up. I seen Giants fans wearing Jets stuff, im like wtf. o well good luck

nyjunc
08-13-2010, 08:04 AM
I just hope all this bull **** motivates the Fins on the field because the Jets are all bark.

Ryan didn't make him, he was a top 2 corner pre-Ryan but elevated his game to the top w/ Ryan.

All the talk in the world means nothing, it only matters what thhese guys do on gamedays.