PDA

View Full Version : As football starts, the more dead JT is to me!

fins99
08-14-2010, 12:08 PM
****ing traitor! He choose the JESTS to try to stick it back to Parcells! He needs to move to NY permanently the rest of his life, I don't want him back associated with our glorious franchise. :blowup:

I'm officially asking the moderators to change my login name from fins99 to fins77! :lol: Can't wait for the Monday night home opener for Jake to pancake him!

SebasMiamiFan
08-14-2010, 12:13 PM
The NFL is a business and he feels he has a chance to win a ring there. I can't blame him for that. He was a FA.

Mr. Magoo
08-14-2010, 12:16 PM
Are there really degrees of "dead"?

72champagne
08-14-2010, 12:17 PM
peter pan boohooing is dead to me.

Kdawg954
08-14-2010, 12:17 PM
Did we even want him back? JT probably has put together a HOF career . . . all that is missing is the ring. If he feels like he can get that with the Jets, then by all means go for it. The last time he wasn't apart of this team was the last time we made the playoffs . . . even if he hasn't learned his lesson, he will always be a Dolphin in my eyes, and I will welcome him back when he wants to sign that one day contract and retire a Fin.

Too much attention is being put against JT and maybe I am lost on the situation, but I am more focused on THIS team and the players that are on it.

bigchub22
08-14-2010, 12:24 PM
As football starts, I hope the JT threads die. Give it a rest already he moved on DO THE SAME

X-Pacolypse
08-14-2010, 12:28 PM
It's gameday. Yes, JT is a first class, Jersey Shore wannabe, douchebag, but it's time to start focusing on the games.

MikeO
08-14-2010, 12:33 PM
For the last time................JT didnt choose the Jets over Miami. Miami didn't offer JT a contract. JT only had one contract offer and it was from the Jets

Roman529
08-14-2010, 12:41 PM
I am over JT and have been for a while. It is like when you see an ex-girlfriend/wife....you don't want her to get run over
by a bus but you start to not care after a while. As long as JT doesn't win a SB ring there I am happy. But I do hope he makes the Hall of Fame because of what he did while a Phin. But it's time to move on already.

Mogwai
08-14-2010, 01:44 PM
I'm with you man. The fact that more people got upset over his dancing on tv to joining the ****ing jests is bewildering to me. I'd usually side with a player since teams are always cutthroat but you don't join a rival as hated as the jests. You just don't do it. With all his shenanigans in the past this treachery is the one that should not be forgiven.

Buff
08-14-2010, 01:51 PM
****ing traitor! He choose the JESTS to try to stick it back to Parcells! He needs to move to NY permanently the rest of his life, I don't want him back associated with our glorious franchise. :blowup:

I'm officially asking the moderators to change my login name from fins99 to fins77! :lol: Can't wait for the Monday night home opener for Jake to pancake him!

Get over it....

The Jets wanted him, saw him as a big help to their defence and he left. It's a job. He went with someone who wanted to pay him a decent wage.

I'd rather he stayed, but he's gone. Does it bother me? No. I don't know why you take this issue so personally.

FinKage34
08-14-2010, 03:32 PM
Who?

Vaark
08-14-2010, 04:18 PM
I don't begrudge Taylor taking the only job that was offered to him at that time, although just like the need with Washington arose, I'm sure as a free agent he'd have been in a better negotiating position if he didn't jump the gun.

What I do resent is the diquehead's snide beyotchy comments meant as a not too subtle backhand slam of the team that actually did better in recent history without him than with him.

I appreciate and respect what he's done for and meant to us, but at this point mentioning him in the same breadth as ZT as the "quintessential Fin" is akin to grouping Ray Lucas with Bob Griese. Personally I wish him as little success as possible this upcoming season.

jree
08-14-2010, 05:10 PM
You sound like a Cleveland Cavs fan and those guys are pathetic. People need to get over these things. Sports is entertainment to us, its a job to them.

jetsknicks1
08-14-2010, 08:43 PM
I'm with you man. The fact that more people got upset over his dancing on tv to joining the ****ing jests is bewildering to me. I'd usually side with a player since teams are always cutthroat but you don't join a rival as hated as the jests. You just don't do it. With all his shenanigans in the past this treachery is the one that should not be forgiven.

Uhhh, Chad Pennington did start for you guys, right?

fins99
08-22-2010, 02:19 PM
For the last time................JT didnt choose the Jets over Miami. Miami didn't offer JT a contract. JT only had one contract offer and it was from the Jets

His brother in law was in the same situation, but he said no way to the Pats. Of course it was his choice!