PDA

View Full Version : anyone know when the knew patch is going to be released?

sinPHIN
08-14-2010, 02:31 PM
anyone know when the patch comes out, and what it will fix? i heard it will fix the pre play options. i hate having to use the d-pad

Crzynick25
08-17-2010, 09:48 AM
Well NCAA came out on July 13th and the first major patch just came out last week, so the madden patch probably wont be out until the first few weeks of September. That's why I didn't get it when it came out this year i hate having an unplayable game for a month, ill wait till the first patch comes out and by then the rosters will be more accurate and then ill buy it.

Chubby
08-18-2010, 10:30 AM
Well NCAA came out on July 13th and the first major patch just came out last week, so the madden patch probably wont be out until the first few weeks of September. That's why I didn't get it when it came out this year i hate having an unplayable game for a month, ill wait till the first patch comes out and by then the rosters will be more accurate and then ill buy it.
It will probably be week 1 of the NFL season, so they can update rosters and everything all in 1 shot.
Chubbs

FinsNCanes
08-22-2010, 01:54 PM
Hope it fixes the lag. No, it's not my connection if it only seems to effect Madden. I don't even know if it's so much lag, a lot of it seems like graphic hiccups in many ways.

sinPHIN
08-24-2010, 04:17 AM
Hope it fixes the lag. No, it's not my connection if it only seems to effect Madden. I don't even know if it's so much lag, a lot of it seems like graphic hiccups in many ways.

its probly graphic hiccups, its really bad on madden this year

madmic21
08-24-2010, 11:48 AM
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/1819694.page (http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/1819694.page)

This is a Helpful forum post at EA kind of gives you an idea what they are thinking.

Tunaphish429
08-24-2010, 11:51 AM

Yup it only happens during kicking for some reason...

I was told by one of my friends to just let it wait for a minute than start the kicking motion

madmic21
08-24-2010, 12:14 PM
Yup it only happens during kicking for some reason...

I was told by one of my friends to just let it wait for a minute than start the kicking motion

Waiting does help a little bit...