PDA

View Full Version : Revis scared to play against Brandon "Beast" Marshall

BAMAPHIN 22
08-16-2010, 12:47 PM
Revis had a great year. Then BRANDON MARSHALL comes to the AFC East and all of a sudden Revis won't even show up to practice. I know he says its about money, but I think its pretty clear- REVIS IS SCARED OF B MARSH! He knows Marshall will truck him and leave him in his dust so he had no choice but to set up this "holdout" so he won't have to play. (The fact that he asked for a 10 year contract is more proof that he can't be serious about the holdout). :lol:

jetsknicks1
08-17-2010, 03:19 PM
Revis had a great year. Then BRANDON MARSHALL comes to the AFC East and all of a sudden Revis won't even show up to practice. I know he says its about money, but I think its pretty clear- REVIS IS SCARED OF B MARSH! He knows Marshall will truck him and leave him in his dust so he had no choice but to set up this "holdout" so he won't have to play. (The fact that he asked for a 10 year contract is more proof that he can't be serious about the holdout). :lol:

Uhhh........Ok

redbeard75
08-17-2010, 04:10 PM
Lol

WesternNYDolfan
08-18-2010, 03:41 PM
your logic is only slightly off...after last season when ryan called him "the best defensive player in the league", his value is at its zenith, he knows he'll probably get torched by B Marsh twice a year, plus is worried about T Brady being fully healthy and turning him to toast....fact is, he knows his value will never be this high, and he's trying to capitalize on it