Boone
12-07-2003, 08:04 PM
***** you...

PatDog
12-07-2003, 08:05 PM
thank u..see what happens when u talk smack all week

ShutDown23
12-07-2003, 08:13 PM
Uhm...you guys come to OUR boards and talk trash...if you just stayed in your hole we wouldn't have to talk trash

zevo
12-07-2003, 08:15 PM
LOL!!!!

Nice win Pats!!!

finsrclowns
12-08-2003, 12:27 AM
I don't get it...I thought you guys never lost on December 7th!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Billhoff
12-08-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by PatDog
Lets all go for a snow slide .......And lets make it another long gut wrenching one!! :lol: :evil:

Marino1983
12-08-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
.......And lets make it another long gut wrenching one!! :lol: :evil:

Just like QUEENY being sacked,,, AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN ......

:spit:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-08-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

Just like QUEENY being sacked,,, AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN ......

Marino1983 yes, but "queenie" actually gets up from his hits....that ***** fiedler is down again:lol:

good win Pats, and way to start your December decline again Miami...you are the gift that keeps on giving:cool:

Section126
12-09-2003, 07:42 PM
Do I have to point it out again that the december curse is a road curse?

That's the curse.....get it right......one more chance to break it on dec. 21

finsrclowns
12-09-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Section126
Do I have to point it out again that the december curse is a road curse?

That's the curse.....get it right......one more chance to break it on dec. 21

Chance in hell is more like it!:spit: :groovy: <Ricky on prom night

Marino1983
12-10-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns

Chance in hell is more like it!:spit: :groovy:

Yes for the billy (4 CHOKE) goats repeating their record from last season or even CLOSE to reaching 500...

I certainly agree !

:pirate:

:lol:

Marino1983

finsrclowns
12-10-2003, 05:18 PM

Yes for the billy (4 CHOKE) goats repeating their record from last season or even CLOSE to reaching 500...

I certainly agree !

Marino1983

Question: why do Dolphin security personnel all have to take first aid?

Answer: You never know in December when you might need to know the Heimlich maeuver for a choking fin.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Section126
12-10-2003, 11:14 PM
what a moron.

CirclingWagons
12-10-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Section126
what a moron.
yes you are:lol:

Marino1983
12-11-2003, 05:19 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by finsrclowns
[B]

Answer: You never know in December when you might need to know the Heimlich maeuver for a choking fin.

No wonder the billy goats SUCK .....

With a mentally retarded fan base it is quite clear.. This "pole smoking" sh!t sniffer (@$$clown) demonstrates this with every click of the submit key !!!

The security personnel at orchid park have only one job ,,, keeping the bulk of goat fans like YOU @$$clown from drinking out of the toilets and urinals every game day ... :egads:

:wave:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-11-2003, 05:24 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by finsrclowns
[B]

No wonder the billy goats SUCK .....

With a mentally retarded fan base it is quite clear.. This &quot;pole smoking&quot; sh!t sniffer (@$$clown) demonstrates this with every click of the submit key !!!

The security personnel at orchid park have only one job ,,, keeping the bulk of goat fans like YOU @$$clown from drinking out of the toilets and urinals every game day ... :egads:

Marino1983 Miami Heimlichs does have a nice ring to it though, does it not?:lol:

Marino1983
12-11-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Miami Heimlichs does have a nice ring to it though, does it not?:lol:

I am sort of partial to the "Barfalo 4 CHOKERS" myself .....

Explains alot !

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-11-2003, 05:31 PM

I am sort of partial to the &quot;Barfalo 4 CHOKERS&quot; myself .....

Explains alot !

Marino1983 yours is witless, mine works, and withstands the test of time, as yet another December is showing us:lol:

Marino1983
12-11-2003, 05:45 PM
yours is witless, mine works, and withstands the test of time, as yet another December is showing us:lol:

:lol: The ONLY reason it isn't funny to YOU c-JERK is because it is the truth !!

And ask me if I have EVER cared what you thought of my responses on this web site :spit: ....

When the Dolphins finish their sweep of the NFC East,, YOU will be in hiding as per usual only to come out a few days next week to get B!TCH slapped AGAIN before YOUR :laughat: team follows suit the following Sunday

Have a nice evening ..

Marino1983

finsrclowns
12-11-2003, 06:20 PM

When the Dolphins finish their sweep of the NFC East,,

Marino1983

But that won't work Danny girl, that would mean removing the apples from those 53 choking fins and win a game in December. Think that'll happen? Let me see.......:shakeno:

CirclingWagons
12-11-2003, 06:22 PM

:lol: The ONLY reason it isn't funny to YOU c-JERK is because it is the truth !!

And ask me if I have EVER cared what you thought of my responses on this web site :spit: ....

When the Dolphins finish their sweep of the NFC East,, YOU will be in hiding as per usual only to come out a few days next week to get B!TCH slapped AGAIN before YOUR :laughat: team follows suit the following Sunday

Have a nice evening ..

Marino1983 wait a minute, did you just say you were going to win a December game...:eek:

that's a good one M83:lol:

CirclingWagons
12-11-2003, 06:23 PM

But that won't work Danny girl, that would mean removing the apples from those 53 choking fins and win a game in December. Think that'll happen? Let me see.......:shakeno:
beat me to it:lol:

Marino1983
12-13-2003, 12:57 PM

"CHOKING" Yes a word that YOU as well as YOUR :laughat: billy goats are very well known for !!

Lets see,, before season starts, goat fans spew was that "we will win the AFC EAST with ease and bring the lombardi to "one goat drive" ,, so much for fantasy land.. :roflmao:

Now with 3 games left in the season the goat fans spew is december slide while their wildebeest fight to stay out of the AFC East base-ment AGAIN ... :spit:

Hey nice arsenal of :laughat: smack comebacks @$$clown .. :rolleyes:

Marino1983

Marino1983
12-13-2003, 12:59 PM

beat me to it:lol:

In this case c-JERK,, YES @$$clown has "beat YOU to it", in looking like the #1 billy goat lovin DUMB@$$ ......

Congrats ....

PatDog
12-13-2003, 06:45 PM
A$$ CLOWN:moon: that makes me laugh

bigbry
12-13-2003, 06:49 PM
A$$ CLOWN:moon: that makes me laugh

P-Dog looking for attention. Whats the matter? your boyfiend dump U again?

BB

CirclingWagons
12-13-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

P-Dog looking for attention. Whats the matter? your boyfiend dump U again?

BB stop trying to pick up guys Bry:lol:

finsrclowns
12-13-2003, 10:59 PM
stop trying to pick up guys Bry:lol:

He shouldn't have to look far...pretty sure Marino's available!:lol:

CirclingWagons
12-13-2003, 11:01 PM

He shouldn't have to look far...pretty sure Marino's available!:lol: nah, I heard Morono83 was dolfan06's backdoor bandit:lol:

dolfan06
12-13-2003, 11:49 PM
how do you figure its in full effect, we've only played one game. i think you're reaching!:tongue:

CirclingWagons
12-13-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
how do you figure its in full effect, we've only played one game. i think you're reaching!:tongue:
and scored 0 points:lol: ...you're still in denial

dolfan06
12-13-2003, 11:53 PM

and scored 0 points:lol: ...you're still in denial one game, the pats offense didn't score either. as a matter of fact barffalos didn't either!:lol: :tongue:

CirclingWagons
12-13-2003, 11:55 PM
one game, the pats offense didn't score either. as a matter of fact barffalos didn't either!:lol: :tongue: umm, we scored 17 points:rolleyes: ...better refill that Alzheimer's medication 06:lol:

Fiedler is instant offense for any opponent:lol:

dolfan06
12-14-2003, 12:06 AM
umm, we scored 17 points:rolleyes: ...better refill that Alzheimer's medication 06:lol:

Fiedler is instant offense for any opponent:lol: you're dumber than i thought, against us you idiot. i was talking about the pats offense too, against us! what a rube!:tongue:

CirclingWagons
12-14-2003, 12:08 AM
one game, the pats offense didn't score either. as a matter of fact barffalos didn't either!:lol: :tongue:
in what way does that segue to the "September" game, being that we we're talking about your December chokes, in a December thread...no my friend, you are the dumbass:lol:

dolfan06
12-14-2003, 12:11 AM

in what way does that segue to the &quot;September&quot; game, being that we we're talking about your December chokes, in a December thread...no my friend, you are the dumbass:lol: how in the hell can you compare games or even say the curse is in full effect when only one game has been played, before you call somebody a dumba$$, you better get away from the mirror!:D

CirclingWagons
12-14-2003, 12:20 AM
how in the hell can you compare games or even say the curse is in full effect when only one game has been played, before you call somebody a dumba$$, you better get away from the mirror!:D well, let's see, you are notorious for December chokejobs...you headed into New England 8-4, coming off your most complete game of the season, playing great offensively and defensively, and having 10 days rest....and what happened when that first December game rolled around?...you put a goose egg up on the scoreboard...your nightmare is only beginning 06:lol:

dolfan06
12-14-2003, 12:25 AM
well, let's see, you are notorious for December chokejobs...you headed into New England 8-4, coming off your most complete game of the season, playing great offensively and defensively, and having 10 days rest....and what happened when that first December game rolled around?...you put a goose egg up on the scoreboard...your nightmare is only beginning 06:lol: how many teams have had a bad game after a layoff! what a fool! do you use that head for something besides a backstop!:rolleyes:

CirclingWagons
12-14-2003, 12:28 AM
how many teams have had a bad game after a layoff! what a fool! do you use that head for something besides a backstop!:rolleyes:
"how many teams have had a bad game after a layoff"

yeah, and the fact that it's December has nothing to do with it either, right?...keep convincing yourself it won't happen again 06:lol:

dolfan06
12-14-2003, 12:30 AM

&quot;how many teams have had a bad game after a layoff&quot;

yeah, and the fact that it's December has nothing to do with it either, right?...keep convincing yourself it won't happen again 06:lol: didn't you get the memo, our season is being run in reverse this year!:tongue:

CirclingWagons
12-14-2003, 12:32 AM
didn't you get the memo, our season is being run in reverse this year!:tongue:
as last week surely indicated:lol:

no, I'm afraid that I, much like the Dolphins, missed that memo:lol:

dolfan06
12-14-2003, 12:32 AM
didn't you get the memo, our season is being run in reverse this year!:tongue: better start convincing yourself , we were convinced the bills were a .500 team this year, but oh know. you posted crap all over this board how you were gonna rule the division, well guess what....................................?:tongue:

CirclingWagons
12-14-2003, 12:34 AM
better start convincing yourself , we were convinced the bills were a .500 team this year, but oh know. you posted crap all over this board how you were gonna rule the division, well guess what....................................?:tongue: yup, neither of our teams do...Pats ran away with it, oh well....chalk it up to good coaching;)

dolfan06
12-14-2003, 12:34 AM

as last week surely indicated:lol:

no, I'm afraid that I, much like the Dolphins, missed that memo:lol: that isn't the only thing you've missed. the human race being the first!:D

dolfan06
12-14-2003, 12:36 AM
yup, neither of our teams do...Pats ran away with it, oh well....chalk it up to good coaching;) one chance is 100% better than no chance!:tongue:

Marino1983
12-14-2003, 06:40 AM

He shouldn't have to look far...pretty sure Marino's available!:lol:

Don't categorize ME in with YOUR lifstyle @$$clown !! YOU and your entire fan base seem to always respond about same - sex relationships..

Sorta shows a window of what the wildebeest fans are ALL about .. :egads:

Thanks for playing "pole smoker" ......

Marino1983

Marino1983
12-14-2003, 06:46 AM
wait a minute, did you just say you were going to win a December game...:eek:

that's a good one M83:lol:

:confused: No but if I would be considered "facetious" I would have predicted :laughat: the billy goats to win a SUPER BOWL ...

Maino1983

Marino1983
12-14-2003, 06:55 AM
that isn't the only thing you've missed. the human race being the first!:D

Sorry c-JERK YOUR other secret is out ......:yikes:

I didn't tell 06 a thing,, he just guessed ..... :spit:

Marino1983

dolfan06
12-14-2003, 12:25 PM

I didn't tell 06 a thing,, he just guessed ..... :spit:

Marino1983 wasn't too hard. in fact just about a no brainer! whenever c-jerk is around, a no brainer is not far away!:D

Marino1983
12-14-2003, 09:10 PM
wasn't too hard. in fact just about a no brainer! whenever c-jerk is around, a no brainer is not far away!:D

:eat:

Marino1983