PDA

View Full Version : The title of this thread can not be placed in the title area

Flip Tanneflop
08-17-2010, 11:43 PM
**** THE JETS!!!!!!!!!

Good Evening, Admins, Posters, Donators, Lurkers, Moderators, this is aaaaa........ WVDolphan, VIP FinHeaven Poster and I got somethin I wanna say.

A lot of you mother ****ers think you know who WVDolphan is. Well Im here today to tell yall that you dont know ****.

There comes a time in every posters life when he's gotta take a look at himself in the mirror and decide just exactly who he is. Well Ive come to that crossroads and I have decided.......... WVDolphan is a man. WVDolphan is a fan. WVDolphan IS a lover.

But, the most he is, I mean the thing that WVDolphan is the most, is a god damn phins fan. And one thing a phins fan DOES NOT DO, is praise the ****ing Jets. No, a true phins fan faces his enemies.......and he CONQUERS THEM.

And that is why I am here today to tell you all that WVDolphan is officially..........ACCEPTING, the position of official Jets hater here at FinHeaven.

So LETS GET THE JETS BASHING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a official FH Jets Hater official Jets bashing thread. Let me begin the festivities by getting a couple of other things off my chest.

First of all, Im sick and tired of some of the mother ****ers around here who want to go soft on some of these Jets fans. **** the Jets OK. Im tired of sorry *** POS Jets fans running around here getting awards and ****.

This is supposed to be a PHINS fans site OK. Since when do we cater to ****ing Jets fans? Is it that bad? Do we really need those worthless ********ers pulling up a lounge chair in our living room to keep the site going? Its time to put these ****ing ****heads in their place. They should feel like theyre walking into a ****ing hornets nest!

Im also sick of these so called phins fans who come on here and praise the Jets. Shouldnt there be some infractions handed out for that ****? Im tired of hearing about how good the Jets are. **** the Jets. We shouldnt be hearing that **** on a site for phins fans. At least not a site for real phins fans.

So if you are a Jets fan, or simply have something decent to say about the Jets or any member of their organization, STAY THE **** OUT of my thread OK.

IM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JCane
08-17-2010, 11:46 PM
:sidelol:

Kenny Powers FTMFW!

Classic.

Flip Tanneflop
08-17-2010, 11:57 PM
:sidelol:

Kenny Powers FTMFW!

Classic.

Thanks JCane. Somehow I knew you would love this idea and post, even if no one else did.

Its almost like Stevie Janowski would say......."Me and you are the only two cool people here JCane. Everybody else is a bunch of posers, n hos, n ****heads".

JCane
08-18-2010, 12:02 AM
Man I'm so ready for the new season. September 26th can't get here soon enough. Greatest. Show. EVER.

Flip Tanneflop
08-18-2010, 12:16 AM
Alright class, Im WVDolphan your new official Jets basher. Yea yea Im a VIP la di da big ****ing deal. At this time Id like to take any questions you have before we get started.

You, FatKirstyAlley in the back. FKA - "Do we have to bash Jets fans"?
No these are questions about me.....personally, as a VIP. You have this moment in time with a legend and you want to waste it with stupid questions like that. Who's next?

Napsndreads - "When you got thrown off the site, did Like2God kick you in the balls"?
Oh you think thats funny? How bout we check and see who's till here and who isnt? NO. For your information Like2God is no sweat off my balls.

Alright, you the girl. "When you were away for a while, were you banned again"?
No. Server change babe. Couldnt log in.

Alright, you timid poster in the back..... NYJunc - "My friends from the new site said that you ruined FinHeaven".
You know what. I can already tell that I dont like you. And Im probably not going to like you no matter how many awards or votes you get. So if any posters want to bash someone in this thread.........AIM FOR HIM. Cause I aint watchin!

Flip Tanneflop
08-18-2010, 12:19 AM
Man I'm so ready for the new season. September 26th can't get here soon enough. Greatest. Show. EVER.

Isnt that coincidentally the same night we get to watch the phins kick the living **** out of the Jets? Sounds like a great day. DVR is a beautiful thing.

JCane
08-18-2010, 12:22 AM
Isnt that coincidentally the same night we get to watch the phins kick the living **** out of the Jets? Sounds like a great day. DVR is a beautiful thing.

Gonna be a great night no doubt.

:lol:

Ricky_Fan34
08-18-2010, 12:23 AM
WV is the ****ing man! This thread is long overdue, fantastic idea. We should sticky it.

JCane
08-18-2010, 12:25 AM
You know Jets fans started in stadiums just like that…yup, rats made sex to birds and created a whole new type of mouth-breather.

jetsknicks1
08-18-2010, 10:34 AM
**** THE JETS!!!!!!!!!

Good Evening, Admins, Posters, Donators, Lurkers, Moderators, this is aaaaa........ WVDolphan, VIP FinHeaven Poster and I got somethin I wanna say.

A lot of you mother ****ers think you know who WVDolphan is. Well Im here today to tell yall that you dont know ****.

There comes a time in every posters life when he's gotta take a look at himself in the mirror and decide just exactly who he is. Well Ive come to that crossroads and I have decided.......... WVDolphan is a man. WVDolphan is a fan. WVDolphan IS a lover.

But, the most he is, I mean the thing that WVDolphan is the most, is a god damn phins fan. And one thing a phins fan DOES NOT DO, is praise the ****ing Jets. No, a true phins fan faces his enemies.......and he CONQUERS THEM.

And that is why I am here today to tell you all that WVDolphan is officially..........ACCEPTING, the position of official Jets hater here at FinHeaven.

This is a official FH Jets Hater official Jets bashing thread. Let me begin the festivities by getting a couple of other things off my chest.

First of all, Im sick and tired of some of the mother ****ers around here who want to go soft on some of these Jets fans. **** the Jets OK. Im tired of sorry *** POS Jets fans running around here getting awards and ****.

This is supposed to be a PHINS fans site OK. Since when do we cater to ****ing Jets fans? Is it that bad? Do we really need those worthless ********ers pulling up a lounge chair in our living room to keep the site going? Its time to put these ****ing ****heads in their place. They should feel like theyre walking into a ****ing hornets nest!

Im also sick of these so called phins fans who come on here and praise the Jets. Shouldnt there be some infractions handed out for that ****? Im tired of hearing about how good the Jets are. **** the Jets. We shouldnt be hearing that **** on a site for phins fans. At least not a site for real phins fans.

So if you are a Jets fan, or simply have something decent to say about the Jets or any member of their organization, STAY THE **** OUT of my thread OK.

Let me be the 1st to say - thank you for pointing out exactly how pathetic we, as Jets fans, are. I had no idea that we possessed no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I'm going to go and play in traffic now.

redbeard75
08-18-2010, 10:59 AM
Hell yea man I'm glad someone said it. You have my full support WV dolphan.

Flip Tanneflop
08-18-2010, 03:35 PM
Well, now you know that's not gonna happen. So let me be the 1st to say...... Blah, blah, blah. Jets & Fins fans are supposed to hate each other and I can't wait until week three when we blow you guys out in your own stadium. "Laces out Dan!"

Jets and Knicks huh. How do you root for such pathetic teams?

There will be no blowing out of the phins by the Jets. The Jets defense will be exposed for the soft pushover it is. Your defense is nothing without Revis. You guys better face soft running teams if youre going to pull that **** sending everyone in passing situations.

That **** will get no run in south florida because Lousaka Polite, Ricky, Ronnie Brown, and our stout OL will pound the **** out of the ******* the Jets run up there in the front 7. Just like last season. Then Henne will procede to cut the Jets secondary to ribbons by throwing precision passes to players not covered by Revis. Hell, with Brandon Marshall now on the squad, we may just torch Revis' *** as well. I know Hartline and the gang will have a field day with Cromartie.

nyjunc
08-18-2010, 03:39 PM
Hi WV:

Interestingly enough I have actually been to Beckley, WV. I have relatives that live down there and I spent part of a vacation [getting my arse kicked by] them as a kid.

Clipse
08-18-2010, 04:02 PM
I fully endorse this thread being stickied. Some ******* on this board can learn a thing or two from reading this.

jetsknicks1
08-19-2010, 09:26 AM
Jets and Knicks huh. How do you root for such pathetic teams?

There will be no blowing out of the phins by the Jets. The Jets defense will be exposed for the soft pushover it is. Your defense is nothing without Revis. You guys better face soft running teams if youre going to pull that **** sending everyone in passing situations.

That **** will get no run in south florida because Lousaka Polite, Ricky, Ronnie Brown, and our stout OL will pound the **** out of the ******* the Jets run up there in the front 7. Just like last season. Then Henne will procede to cut the Jets secondary to ribbons by throwing precision passes to players not covered by Revis. Hell, with Brandon Marshall now on the squad, we may just torch Revis' *** as well. I know Hartline and the gang will have a field day with Cromartie.

It aint always easy to be a Jets & Knicks fan. Throw in the fact that I'm also a Mets fan and it can be downright painful.

Where was I going with this, again? Oh yeah, traffic!

JCane
08-19-2010, 09:34 AM
It aint always easy to be a Jets & Knicks fan. Throw in the fact that I'm also a Mets fan and it can be downright painful. But for some reason, the fact that the "Mighty" Dolphins haven't won a playoff game in a decade somehow eases the pain.

Guess you gotta celebrate the rivals failures when you can't celebrate any success. Misery loves company they say.

I really enjoy watching the Knicks suck it up year after year after year while watching the Heat sign LeBron and Bosh. And watching the Mets and their $100M payroll crash and burn and finish behind the Marlins.

Good stuff.

nyjunc
08-19-2010, 09:48 AM
Guess you gotta celebrate the rivals failures when you can't celebrate any success. Misery loves company they say.

I really enjoy watching the Knicks suck it up year after year after year while watching the Heat sign LeBron and Bosh. And watching the Mets and their $100M payroll crash and burn and finish behind the Marlins.

Good stuff.

Don't pick on my fellow Jet fan, [we're going out to dinner tonight, & if he's pouty I won't score.] :D

JCane
08-19-2010, 09:51 AM
Don't pick on my fellow Jet fan, I'm a Yankee fan they trump all the teams you root for.:D

Except for in 2003 when Josh Beckett hands you your ***.

nyjunc
08-19-2010, 09:55 AM
Except for in 2003 when Josh Beckett hands you your ***.

That's ok, we were coming off 4 titles in 5 years from '96-'00 so we had to expect a few down years. Those 4 titles plus last year's title [almost takes the sting out of Namath getting shot down by Susie on MNF] :lol:

redbeard75
08-19-2010, 10:29 AM
To get this back on topic......f**k the jets!!

JCane
08-19-2010, 10:33 AM
To get this back on topic......f**k the jets!!

The fact that nyjunk is talking about the Yankees success to cover up the Jets failures on proves this statement.

nyjunc
08-19-2010, 10:35 AM
The fact that nyjunk is talking about the Yankees success to cover up the Jets failures on proves this statement.

[I agree.]

jetsknicks1
08-19-2010, 10:42 AM

Good stuff.

Actually, I got to celebrate our [gift wrapped playoffs apperance]

JCane
08-19-2010, 10:43 AM
I never attacked the Jets with the Marlins. I'm not gonna criss-cross sports. Mets faded in August and September the last few years and the Knicks have always been the Heat's *****.

nyjunc
08-19-2010, 10:44 AM
I never attacked the Jets with the Marlins. I'm not gonna criss-cross sports. Mets faded in August and September the last few years and the Knicks have always been the Heat's *****.

But you are making fun of his other teams b/c [it's fun]

JCane
08-19-2010, 10:47 AM
Actually, I got to celebrate our run to the AFCCG, while the only Dolphins in the stadium were the ones who bought a ticket.

If you want to keep celebrating "runs" to the playoffs then be my guest. Enjoy your free tshirt. I'm damn near 32 years-old. I don't know how old you are but I don't give a **** about playoffs anymore. Dolphins get to the playoffs, yeah, you damn right I want to win, but if we get to the playoffs and make it to the AFC title game and the Jets go 4 - 12 in the same year, you won't see me gloating about it. I couldn't care any less. In my eyes the Dolphins failed every bit as much as the Jets. Playoffs aren't good enough for me anymore. I'm over that weak ****. Pretty soon my vision will fade, I won't hear as well, things will hurt when I get out of bed, and "other" parts will be "challenged." Win it all or GTFO. I'm not talking about what could or should have been. And I'm not wearing any free tshirts either.

JCane
08-19-2010, 10:48 AM
But you are making fun of his other teams b/c his football team has been better than your football team in most years for a long time now.

I just naturally hate New York teams outside of the Yankees. Yankees I have no problem with. The rest of them can rot in hell...although the Giants don't really bother me either now that I think about it.

jetsknicks1
08-19-2010, 10:52 AM
But you are making fun of his other teams b/c his football team has been better than your football team in most years for a long time now.

Stop clouding the issue with [false] logic & reason junc, you'll just end up confusing [me.]

JCane
08-19-2010, 10:58 AM
Stop clouding the issue with logic & reason junc, you'll just end up confusing somebody.

YOU mentioned the Mets and Knicks in an earlier post. THAT is when I came after those teams. Had nothing to do with the Jets lifelong failures as a franchise.

Besides, nyjunk used the diction, "most years" which is very broad, and "long time" which is relative.

jetsknicks1
08-19-2010, 10:58 AM
If you want to keep celebrating "runs" to the playoffs then be my guest. Enjoy your free tshirt. I'm damn near 32 years-old. I don't know how old you are but I don't give a **** about playoffs anymore. Dolphins get to the playoffs, yeah, you damn right I want to win, but if we get to the playoffs and make it to the AFC title game and the Jets go 4 - 12 in the same year, you won't see me gloating about it. I couldn't care any less. In my eyes the Dolphins failed every bit as much as the Jets. Playoffs aren't good enough for me anymore. I'm over that weak ****. Pretty soon my vision will fade, I won't hear as well, things will hurt when I get out of bed, and "other" parts will be "challenged." Win it all or GTFO. I'm not talking about what could or should have been. And I'm not wearing any free tshirts either.

Playoffs aren't good enough for you anymore? [I'm proud of you. I wish we were that cool.]

JCane
08-19-2010, 11:03 AM
Playoffs aren't good enough for you anymore? They haven't won a playoff game since you were able to buy your 1st legal drink! Baby steps first buddy, how about you worry about your team winning even 1 playoff game.

Playoffs haven't been good enough for me in a LONG time. I didn't give a **** when we made the playoffs in 2008 but everyone else here were sticking their thumbs up their *****. It's not good enough. "DIVISION CHAMPS" tshirts. Who gives a ****. Like that's impressive or something. I've seen this team make the playoffs more than enough. It's equivalent to birthdays. I don't give a damn about my birthday anymore. I'm too old for that noise. I need bigger and better. Playoffs are the first step, yes, but I just don't see it as much to celebrate. My philosophy is win the next one.

nyjunc
08-19-2010, 11:17 AM

I feel bad for you, the journey to a championship is what is fun and previous failures makes winning much sweeter. When the Jets do win one it will be [absolutely disasterous, as it will herald the coming of the four horsemen of the apocalypse.]

JCane
08-19-2010, 11:26 AM
I feel bad for you, the journey to a championship is what is fun and previous failures makes winning much sweeter. When the Jets do win one it will be really special and you can't win a SB w/o first playing in the conf title game which we did w/ a rookie HC and rookie QB and you guys haven't done since 1992.

Thanks Captain Obvious. Yeah, you gotta get to the playoffs and you gotta win those games. But if you don't win them, who gives a damn. Apparently you guys. Still gloating about getting to the AFC title game. Most people have forgotten about that by now. Only Jets fans still talk about it. You didn't win so it's irrelelvant to me. It'd be the same story if the Dolphins got there and lost. Once you win it all, THEN you reflect on the journey.

No way in hell am I gonna watch the Dolphins win a Super Bowl and then sit around with friends and beers and say, "Remember when we lost? Man that makes this so much cooler." To hell with that. Just win man. Forget about past failures and even past success. Stop yacking about Marino and the Marks Brothers. That **** is gone for good. I wasn't around for that 1972 team so what do I care.

nyjunc
08-19-2010, 11:29 AM
Thanks Captain Obvious. Yeah, you gotta get to the playoffs and you gotta win those games. But if you don't win them, who gives a damn. Apparently you guys. Still gloating about getting to the AFC title game. Most people have forgotten about that by now. Only Jets fans still talk about it. You didn't win so it's irrelelvant to me. It'd be the same story if the Dolphins got there and lost. Once you win it all, THEN you reflect on the journey.

No way in hell am I gonna watch the Dolphins win a Super Bowl and then sit around with friends and beers and say, "Remember when we lost? Man that makes this so much cooler." To hell with that. Just win man. Forget about past failures and even past success. Stop yacking about Marino and the Marks Brothers. That **** is gone for good. I wasn't around for that 1972 team so what do I care.

[Dirty Sanchez pounding me] was a great ride and I enjoyed every second of the unexpected journey.

JCane
08-19-2010, 11:32 AM
It was a great ride and I enjoyed every second of the unexpected journey. It sure beats missing the playoffs or losing in one of the first 2 rounds.

I dunno. I think I'm less heart broken making the early exit against Baltimore that we all knew was coming.

JCane
08-19-2010, 11:34 AM
I remember a few years ago when the Pistons knocked us out in the Eastern Conference Finals. I moped around for like a week and a half before I started being "normal" again. Dolphins got beat by the Ravens and I just didn't even care.

nyjunc
08-19-2010, 11:41 AM
Sure w/ expectations losses become more difficult to deal w/ but it's still exciting knowing you have another week of football, another buildup to a Sat or Sunday game. [Another try at grabbing a handful from the buffet before Rex swallows everything.]

Flip Tanneflop
08-19-2010, 03:21 PM
**** the Jets.

Clipse
08-19-2010, 07:09 PM
Sure w/ expectations losses become more difficult to deal w/ but it's still exciting knowing you have another week of football, another buildup to a Sat or Sunday game.

You won't have to deal with that any more though. The Jets obviously weren't a very good team last year, and weren't playoff worthy. Most people can see it's a fluke, all but Jets fans and the northeast cheerleaders themselves, BSPN. So hopefully you enjoyed the ride while it lasted, this season you'll be going back to your regularly schedule program of SOJ and Mark Sanchez INT's.

jetsknicks1
08-19-2010, 07:56 PM
**** the Jets.

[So true.]

FinFan 13
08-19-2010, 08:33 PM
Hi WV:

Interestingly enough I have actually been to Beckley, WV. I have relatives that live down there and I spent part of a vacation visiting them as a kid.

Nobody gives 2 ****s where the **** your mommy drove your ***. Get a real ****ing team, loser. If your father had a sack, he would have made you a Dolphin fan, instead mommy showed you how to cup the balls. **** the Jests, **** em all.

FinFan 13
08-19-2010, 08:43 PM
I feel bad for you, the journey to a championship is what is fun and previous failures makes winning much sweeter. When the Jets do win one it will be really special and you can't win a SB w/o first playing in the conf title game which we did w/ a rookie HC and rookie QB and you guys haven't done since 1992.

hahaha, you feel bad for him? That's like a huge pile of steaming **** telling the *** it came out of it feels bad for it. That's a vaginal blister telling the penicillin it feels bad for it. That **** don't fit. You ****ing Jest fans are gluttons for punishment, did mommy intentionally kick you in the ****ing head, or does she claim it was an accident?

jetsknicks1
08-19-2010, 08:45 PM
Nobody gives 2 ****s where the **** your mommy drove your ***. Get a real ****ing team, loser. If your father had a sack, he would have made you a Dolphin fan, instead mommy showed you how to cup the balls. **** the Jests, **** em all.

Wow! [I am a gigantic toolshed.]

FinFan 13
08-19-2010, 08:47 PM
At least this guy's consistant, not very original, but consistant.

Consistent? A sack-less jet fan can only cling to one consistency. Your team is ****. SOJ....Is there any other team in the history of pro sports with such a ****ty catch phrase?

FinFan 13
08-19-2010, 08:51 PM
Wow! what an *******. I guess by a "Real team" you mean one without a playoff victory since Clinton was in office? If your father had a sack, he would'nt dress you in aqua. You might want to change your sig, talk about living in the past.

Your mother enjoyed my sack.

I know, because it would be ****ing torment to re-live the Jests history. Talk about a downer. History is what teaches us lessons. What you would have learned, if you weren't so ****ing dumb: Dolphins=a historic franchise. Jests=A **** stain in a real NFL player's jock....

I know you are used to abuse, but please, don't swallow....

jetsknicks1
08-19-2010, 09:00 PM
Your mother enjoyed my sack.

I know, because it would be ****ing torment to re-live the Jests history. Talk about a downer. History is what teaches us lessons. What you would have learned, if you weren't so ****ing dumb: Dolphins=a historic franchise. Jests=A **** stain in a real NFL player's jock....

I know you are used to abuse, but please, don't swallow....

A mother joke? Really? What are you 12 years old? I know that in your circle jerk of friends that probably passes for high brow humor, but really, try to come up with something original and at least, somewhat intelligent. [Oh wait, you just did.]

FinFan 13
08-19-2010, 09:11 PM
A mother joke? Really? What are you 12 years old? I know that in your circle jerk of friends that probably passes for high brow humor, but really, try to come up with something original and at least, somewhat intelligent. Btw, all "Historic franchise" means in this case is, hasn't done sh** lately.

I wasn't joking, your mother thoroughly enjoyed my sack. If I were 12, it would still be the best dick your mommy ever had. She was really critical of your pops.

I guess you still don't grasp the difference between the 2nd winningest team of all time, and that vaginal discharge that passes for an NFL franchise you root for.

It's OK, take a nap, get mommy to bring you a cookie, go down to the basement you call home, and think really hard about why you are so ****ing stupid. It most likely will take several hours, but it will come to you.

Flip Tanneflop
08-19-2010, 10:41 PM

Couldnt find a clip of the precise moment I wanted but, 2:50 mark..................and the preceding few seconds.............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz80RynDlgc&feature=related

OK I like it!!!

I feel like Powers when he is sitting at the bar and Cleg asks him to step into his office............."Finally mother ****er". Someone gets this thread. It took 40 posts or so for someone to catch on to what we do here.

FinFan 13
08-19-2010, 10:44 PM
I guess mommy said it was bed time.....

FinFan 13
08-19-2010, 10:52 PM
Couldnt find a clip of the precise moment I wanted but, 2:50 mark..................and the preceding few seconds.............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz80RynDlgc&feature=related

OK I like it!!!

I feel like Powers when he is sitting at the bar and Cleg asks him to step into his office............."Finally mother ****er". Someone gets this thread. It took 40 posts or so for someone to catch on to what we do here.

When I saw the available epicness, I had no choice but to sack up.

P.S. **** all things Jest.

By the way: "Who the **** are you?"

nyjunc
08-20-2010, 08:31 AM
You won't have to deal with that any more though. The Jets obviously weren't a very good team last year, and weren't playoff worthy. Most people can see it's a fluke, all but Jets fans and the northeast cheerleaders themselves, BSPN. So hopefully you enjoyed the ride while it lasted, this season you'll be going back to your regularly schedule program of SOJ and Mark Sanchez INT's.

Obviously we weren't.

I see we have found the intelligent representation of the dolphin fans:lol: [I see no need to fix this one. :lol: ]

I wasn't joking, your mother thoroughly enjoyed my sack. If I were 12, it would still be the best dick your mommy ever had. She was really critical of your pops.

I guess you still don't grasp the difference between the 2nd winningest team of all time, and that vaginal discharge that passes for an NFL franchise you root for.

It's OK, take a nap, get mommy to bring you a cookie, go down to the basement you call home, and think really hard about why you are so ****ing stupid. It most likely will take several hours, but it will come to you.

seriously, you [rock! :up:]

jetsknicks1
08-20-2010, 08:33 AM
I guess mommy said it was bed time.....

There's no sense in arguing with you. You [are completely correct. I am my mommy's boytoy.]

jetsknicks1
08-20-2010, 08:36 AM
Obviously we weren't, we just made it to the AFC Championship Game- a place the great Miami Dolphins ahven't been to since 1992.

A fluke would be your 2008 div title where you were smacked into reality once in the playoffs.

I enjoyed every second of the ride and I look forward to more.

I see we have found the intelligent representation of the dolphin fans:lol:

seriously, you embarrass all dolphin fans that do not procreate w/ their siblings.

Now, that's funny. You see FinFan, that's an original insult, your [stuff doesn't arouse me.]

Get ready junc, [my gaping butthole is] coming your way!

FinFan 13
08-20-2010, 02:05 PM

Intelligent representation? Two words that should never come out of a Jest fan's mouth.

seriously, you embarrass all dolphin fans that do not procreate w/ their siblings.

True embarrassment is being a Jest fan. The only embarrassing thing here is your weak *** team. Well, that and the fact that you come to a trashing thread and try to act civilized, wow what an *** clown you are. As your boyfriend likes to say, "Stop whining and take it like a man!"

Jests and junk---- A perfect couple conceived in a NJ landfill. I think I'm getting a little misty eyed.

FinFan 13
08-20-2010, 02:11 PM
Now, that's funny. You see FinFan, that's an original insult, your crap is weak.

Get ready junc, I think I hear a mother insult coming your way!

I could almost feel sorry for you, almost. The fact that you are so pathetic makes that impossible though. Are you and junk getting a room after this? He wants to show you his "originality"....You two ****s are made for each other. I would say losers, but being jest fans that's a tad redundant.

Clipse
08-20-2010, 04:22 PM
Obviously we weren't, we just made it to the AFC Championship Game- a place the great Miami Dolphins ahven't been to since 1992.

A fluke would be your 2008 div title where you were smacked into reality once in the playoffs.

I enjoyed every second of the ride and I look forward to more.

By beating backups and having the best kicker in the NFL miss two chip shots. Only a few more weeks now until your ****ty team and fans come crashing back down to earth.

Vaark
08-21-2010, 10:19 AM
Jets were a fraud:
..couldn't even hold serve in the division: batted .333 divisionally

legitimately won 7 games: from wk 2-14, teams they defeated were playing at .231 winning % at time of meeting. Even Houston, who they beat in game 1, went on to be 3-5 before righting the ship. Even if you want to count final records of teams they beat in games 1-14,(who were actually trying) it was less than .450

The unarguable fact that the Jets were outscored in the 1.5 games the Colts were actually trying to win by a count of 39-19, including 0-24 in the last 31 minutes of the season - and that's with no Sanders, a hobbled Freeney and that Curtis Painter had even a worse game vs Buffalo in week 16 - deflates any pretense that their earning or qualifying for the POs was legitimate. Cinci, in its last 7 games of the season was 3-4, being outscored 144-107, including a loss to Oakland. Compare that to the 08 Ravens we faced who in their last 11 games went 9-2 outscoring their opponents by 140 pts. We played a powerhouse in 08, Jets played a dead team (including the shock of Henry) in 09.

They beat SD at home in the playoffs.. So what? "On any given Sunday" and all that ****. A 91% accurate kicker missed 3 makeables. So what? Even without considering this, SD also lost to Balt, Denver at home . Speaking of Denver, jet fans are making the argument that their team gelled and were not the same team that at one pt lost 6 out of 7. So what? Denver won their 1st 6 games including beating NE, Cinci, Dallas and the Chargers.....more impressive than the jets beating Houston and NE with a still gun-shy Brady (who then demolished them in their second meeting).. and yet the Broncos still didn't make the playoffs, although an argument could be made they were a better team than the jest. If the jest fans want to argue that the Broncos fell apart, well that same argument apples to the Bengals.

Ain't no way around it: Jets stepped in ****..and more power to them, but debunking that they were a deserving team, even as a wild card to make the POs is easy... as is that the teams the beat were half as formidable as the 08 Ravens.

X-Pacolypse
08-21-2010, 11:06 AM
**** THE JETS!!!!!!!!!

You're the man, dude!

Myles Fynch
08-23-2010, 12:32 AM

I'm pretty sure this position comes with a mother ****ing badge, but I don't see one with WV's awards.

Can the official FH badge maker rectify this oversight, please?

1 dol fan
08-23-2010, 01:20 AM
I'm pretty sure this position comes with a mother ****ing badge, but I don't see one with WV's awards.

I don't think they can have a badge with that many *s...

1 dol fan
08-23-2010, 01:20 AM
And juck the fets.

JCane
08-23-2010, 06:35 AM
that's an original insult

Me cago en tus cebaza.

How's that for an original insult usted pendejo puto.

nyjunc
08-23-2010, 07:50 AM
The jealousy is absolutely hysterical:lol: I can only imagine if you guys did what we did what you would be posting:lol:

Flip Tanneflop
08-23-2010, 08:42 AM
The jealousy is absolutely hysterical:lol: I can only imagine if you guys did what we did what you would be posting:lol:

Jealousy. I think you mean to say envy. But, what the **** are we supposed to be envious of?

JCane, do you sit around wishing we had an overrated coach that tries to act like WVDolphan(probably wishes he was WVDolphan, at least he will once the season gets going and every Jet fan is destroying him on WFAN radio and the newspapers are bashing him) a ****ty QB who will never amount to anything, and a bunch of soft dudes on D who talk a big game but cant bring it when it counts? I dont.

Nah, I think I would much rather be in the position of a phins fan than a Jests fan right about now.

Flip Tanneflop
08-23-2010, 08:46 AM

:lol: Awesome. And youre correct. Its not just a badge, but a mother ****ing badge. Big difference. :lol:

JCane
08-23-2010, 08:54 AM

I've told you several times what I'd be doing if the Dolphins were doing what the Jets were doing.

I'd be waiting to win something.

nyjunc
08-23-2010, 08:57 AM
Jealousy. I think you mean to say envy. But, what the **** are we supposed to be envious of?

JCane, do you sit around wishing we had an overrated coach that tries to act like WVDolphan(probably wishes he was WVDolphan, at least he will once the season gets going and every Jet fan is destroying him on WFAN radio and the newspapers are bashing him) a ****ty QB who will never amount to anything, and a bunch of soft dudes on D who talk a big game but cant bring it when it counts? I dont.

Nah, I think I would much rather be in the position of a phins fan than a Jests fan right about now.

The fact that my team [got swept by] your team [makes me weep in denial.]

Rex is an overrated coach

I've told you several times what I'd be doing if the Dolphins were doing what the Jets were doing.

I'd be waiting to win something.

Again, I feel bad for you that you cannot enjoy [Sanchez's wild butt] ride. [I would] be in suicide watch if [I couldn't feel his feminine hands on my shoulders any longer].

JCane
08-23-2010, 09:00 AM
The fact that my team made it to a game your team hasn't played in since 1992?

Rex is an overrated coach yet he has 2 playoff wins in one season as a HC while your underrated HC has NEVER been part of a playoff win.:lol:

Again, I feel bad for you that you cannot enjoy the ride. You might be in suicide watch if the heat don't win the title next year.

I love my Heat but if I didn't off myself after Ohio State and the refs butt****ed us out of a national title a few years ago then I doubt I'd off myself over the Heat not winning it. I was around for several years before Miami got the Heat. The 'Canes and Dolphins was something I was born into.

nyjunc
08-23-2010, 09:15 AM
I love my Heat but if I didn't off myself after Ohio State and the refs butt****ed us out of a national title a few years ago then I doubt I'd off myself over the Heat not winning it. I was around for several years before Miami got the Heat. The 'Canes and Dolphins was something I was born into.

I agree w/ you about that title game, UM got completely screwed. I still cannot believe they got away w/ that.

JCane
08-23-2010, 09:17 AM
Hopefully we get some revenge here in a couple of weeks. And hopefully I don't get the **** beat out of me for wearing my LeBron jersey to that game.

nyjunc
08-23-2010, 09:20 AM
Hopefully we get some revenge here in a couple of weeks. And hopefully I don't get the **** beat out of me for wearing my LeBron jersey to that game.

I'm rooting for you guys, I'd love to see UM and FSU get back to the good old days. it would be great for the ACC if they could.

Be safe out there:D

Vaark
08-23-2010, 10:11 AM
:lol: Awesome. And youre correct. Its not just a badge, but a mother ****ing badge. Big difference. :lol:

here ya go WV for some sterling work L8tly
http://i37.tinypic.com/v63jph.jpg

redbeard75
08-23-2010, 11:07 AM
here ya go WV for some sterling work L8tly
http://i37.tinypic.com/v63jph.jpg

That's a mother****in badge of honor. How can I earn it?

Flip Tanneflop
08-23-2010, 07:56 PM
That's a mother****in badge of honor. How can I earn it?

With posts like the original to start this thread. But, as the FH OFFICIAL Jets hater, I would say one should be able to earn a Jets hater badge by doing what Jets haters should do. If you dont know what that is, you should. I think I have made myself pretty clear on this issue.

And Vaark that is a tremendous job you do and a great job on creating the badge. However if I could be a little bit of a picky prick, being from WV I see a lot of those whatever that character is urinating on something......usually nascar numbers. Therefore I consider it to be a bit neck. That means redneck for those of you not familiar. Having said that, I would much rather have in place of that the bear ****ting on the Jets logo or something. Anything but that redneck urinater.

Bumpus
08-24-2010, 01:31 AM

Well, if that were the case, then I'm sure we'd be pissed off about getting swept. :up:

Bumpus
08-24-2010, 01:49 AM
And Vaark that is a tremendous job you do and a great job on creating the badge. However if I could be a little bit of a picky prick, being from WV I see a lot of those whatever that character is urinating on something......usually nascar numbers. Therefore I consider it to be a bit neck. That means redneck for those of you not familiar. Having said that, I would much rather have in place of that the bear ****ting on the Jets logo or something. Anything but that redneck urinater.

:lol: Or, perhaps TD ****ting a brick into Namath's mouth.

Vaark
08-24-2010, 07:49 AM
With posts like the original to start this thread. But, as the FH OFFICIAL Jets hater, I would say one should be able to earn a Jets hater badge by doing what Jets haters should do. If you dont know what that is, you should. I think I have made myself pretty clear on this issue.

Not much you can do graphically constrained to those dimensions ... but how's this:
http://i36.tinypic.com/1o4ri1.jpg

with more sig space to work with:
http://i37.tinypic.com/1jajac.jpg

nyjunc
08-24-2010, 07:56 AM

I gargle with man goo.

redbeard75
08-24-2010, 09:29 AM
redneck and WV go together hand in hand just as redneck and dolphin fans go together hand in hand. What are you getting upset about?

Generally "rednecks" are known to be a little on the stupid side. If you are illiterate then you can't read. A lot of "rednecks" are illiterate. That being said you seem to be more on the "redneck" side. This thread is a "jets" bashing thread. If your not bashing the jets then your off topic in this thread. With that being said **** the jets and their fans.

JCane
08-24-2010, 10:42 AM
redneck and WV go together hand in hand just as redneck and dolphin fans go together hand in hand. What are you getting upset about?

You serious, Clark?

You've never seen that bumper sticker, "Will the last American to leave Miami please bring the flag?"

Not a lot of redneck Dolphin fans. I think you have us mixed up with Gator fans. PLENTY of redneck Gator fans.

Flip Tanneflop
08-24-2010, 11:47 AM
Not much you can do graphically constrained to those dimensions ... but how's this:

Win.

tylerdolphin
08-24-2010, 01:38 PM
Just wanted to stop in and mention that WV is a HOF caliber poster.

X-Pacolypse
08-24-2010, 06:23 PM
New York sucks!

Flip Tanneflop
08-24-2010, 09:58 PM
Mark Sanchez ****ing blows. Thomas Jones is so much better than the dudes they have in the backfield now. The Jets front office is a ****ing joke and always has been. Mr. T as the like to call him in NY, is probably the worst GM in the league and all he is is a yes man, puppet for Woody Johnson who is completely lost and probably somewhere near Al Davis' level these days.

Woody Johnson just looks to get stars and media attention for his team first and worries about winning 2nd.

Thats why he was quick to bring in Favre who we all knew didnt even want to play there. Favre just wanted to beat the Packers cause he is a ****head and a ****ing baby who held a grudge against their FO. So Woody foolishly brings him in and gets rid of Pennington only to watch Pennington take a 1-15 team and destroy the Jets in their building to win the division.

This year he brings in washed up players like LT and JT just for star power. Watch them blow while Thomas Jones rips off another huge season in KC.

He drafts Sanchez to come in and be a yuppy GQ ******.

He brings in Rex Ryan to run his fat mouth and keep the Jets relevant on ESPN.

Thats all Woody does, try to bring in hype and media attention with people like that. If he wins he will take it, but he has to make sure he gets cameras on his team first. Hell, he is probably manufacturing this whole Revis situation just to get attention.

Vaark
08-24-2010, 11:20 PM
Mark Sanchez ****ing blows. Thomas Jones is so much better than the dudes they have in the backfield now. The Jets front office is a ****ing joke and always has been. Mr. T as the like to call him in NY, is probably the worst GM in the league and all he is is a yes man, puppet for Woody Johnson who is completely lost and probably somewhere near Al Davis' level these days.

Woody Johnson just looks to get stars and media attention for his team first and worries about winning 2nd.

Thats why he was quick to bring in Favre who we all knew didnt even want to play there. Favre just wanted to beat the Packers cause he is a ****head and a ****ing baby who held a grudge against their FO. So Woody foolishly brings him in and gets rid of Pennington only to watch Pennington take a 1-15 team and destroy the Jets in their building to win the division.

This year he brings in washed up players like LT and JT just for star power. Watch them blow while Thomas Jones rips off another huge season in KC.

Thats all Woody does, try to bring in hype and media attention with people like that. If he wins he will take it, but he has to make sure he gets cameras on his team first. Hell, he is probably manufacturing this whole Revis situation just to get attention.

See my post in reaction to a snide troll toss re token owner Fergie peeing her pants -comparing self-made billionaire Steve Ross and his family to Woodie, a guy who never worked for his money but has no problem spending and investing the fruits of his dead relatives' labor.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?281015-i-guess-we-hate-them-as-much-as-brady-lol&p=1063526707&viewfull=1#post1063526707

Ilovemyfins4eva
08-24-2010, 11:23 PM

and at least al davis was successful for a while with the raiders before he became lost. what has woody Johnson ever accomplished as an owner of the jets.

Bumpus
08-25-2010, 12:17 AM
The Jets are a rancid, seeping, pus-spurting boil on the arse of society.

Bumpus
08-25-2010, 12:25 AM

:lol: As usual, those are both great! :up:

(you're right - the second one would make a nice sig)

NY8123
08-25-2010, 07:41 AM
Here it is broken down for all Jets fans world wide:

The Jets ****ing suck
他媽的吸吮的噴氣機。
Jets kurva sŠt.
De Jets ****ing zuigen.
Les Jets putain sucer.
Die Jets ****ing saugen.
Η Τζέτ γαμημένο πιπιλίζουν.
Tarraing an scaird ****ing.
I Jets cazzo succhiare.
ジェット機吸うクソ。
제트 형편이 빌어먹을.
Jets ****ing ssać.
Струи чертовски сосать.
The Jets jšvla suga.
Los Jets de mierda chupar.

That should pretty much cover all the major languages for all our multi-national Jets fans trolls.

X-Pacolypse
08-25-2010, 04:01 PM
Mark Sanchez enjoys banging STD infested NYC trannies.

nyjunc
08-25-2010, 04:14 PM
Wow! I feel like I am losing IQ points just [being a Jets fan].*

*My bad on t he edit... didn't know it ain't cool any more. NYJunc... repost what you said and I can change it back.

X-Pacolypse
08-25-2010, 05:15 PM
Rex Ryan sucks.

Ilovemyfins4eva
08-25-2010, 06:31 PM
Wow! I feel like I am losing IQ points just reading some of this trash.
if you dont enjoy reading this nonsense on this board, then why do you post 24/7 on it? i mean i dont mind another fans perspective, but if you are gonna complain how its all nonsense we write, then knowones forcing you to visit this site.

Flip Tanneflop
08-25-2010, 07:29 PM
Wow! I feel like I am losing IQ points just reading some of this trash.

You should go away then. We all know you cant afford to lose to many of those since you probably started with only around 80 of them, being a Jests fan and all.

If reading this stuff makes you feel that way, you must get physically ill when hanging out on Jests forums or listening to Rex Ryan speak.

Ilovemyfins4eva
08-25-2010, 07:45 PM
You should go away then. We all know you cant afford to lose to many of those since you probably started with only around 80 of them, being a Jests fan and all.

If reading this stuff makes you feel that way, you must get physically ill when hanging out on Jests forums or listening to Rex Ryan speak.
i also dont understand how he has time to respond to everybody on this forum all day. like i wake up in the morning and i see he responds to like 50 other responses and it goes on and on all day. that factored in he also goes on the tgg.

X-Pacolypse
08-25-2010, 09:14 PM
Braylon Edwards blows goats.

nyjunc
08-26-2010, 08:08 AM
if you dont enjoy reading this nonsense on this board, then why do you post 24/7 on it? i mean i dont mind another fans perspective, but if you are gonna complain how its all nonsense we write, then knowones forcing you to visit this site.

There are some great posters on the board that I enjoy debating w/ but lately it's been filled w/ romper room style "Jets suck, dolphins rule" nonsense. It's really embarrassing for this board b/c it makes it look so bad and I know most of the posters are good and the board is great.

Your posting style just screams high IQ:lol:

X-Pacolypse
08-26-2010, 01:09 PM
New York sucks.

Myles Fynch
08-27-2010, 03:21 AM
Just wait till the VJ trade comes through, which should be any minute now. Umm... give or take. Maybe tomorrow. But definitely no later than that. Unless it's the day after. But it's going to happen. I read it on the internetz.

flynryan15
08-27-2010, 03:33 AM
It aint always easy to be a Jets & Knicks fan. Throw in the fact that I'm also a Mets fan and it can be downright painful.

Where was I going with this, again? Oh yeah, traffic!

Do you need a push?

ROADRUNNER
08-27-2010, 07:17 AM
Rex out too lunch...............Monty Python's The Meaning of Life - The Autumn Years (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlfcF1I5e_g)..........................:lol2::lol2:

flynryan15
08-27-2010, 09:23 AM
Braylon Edwards blows goats.

Rex Ryan loves goat cheese pizza

X-Pacolypse
08-28-2010, 03:35 PM
New York sucks.

X-Pacolypse
08-31-2010, 04:22 PM
New York blows.

Flip Tanneflop
09-23-2010, 02:49 AM
Bump.

Swantoon
09-23-2010, 02:20 PM
Breaking News: Rex Ryan officially given his own ZIP code. More on this as it becomes available.

Bumpus
10-02-2010, 12:46 PM
Breaking News: Rex Ryan officially given his own ZIP code. More on this as it becomes available.

Apparantly, he stole this guy's pie-a-la-mode:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/10/1120330742_1725319542_WierdAlFatjpgpubId-1.jpg?pubid=1120330742

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-26-2010, 12:24 AM
let me bring this thread back to life. **** THE JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truthbtold
11-26-2010, 04:13 PM
let me bring this thread back to life. **** THE JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what my biggest worry is as a Jet fan??? ...
I'm afraid that, being 814th in line for my BJ, Sanchize's jaw will get tired & he'll stop right before he gets to me.

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-26-2010, 05:17 PM
You know what my biggest worry is as a Jet fan??? ...
I hope it doesn't start to get boring after we win 2 or 3 Superbowls.
don't worry sir, i can assure you that you will never have to worry about that. you have my word

HurriPhin
11-26-2010, 05:59 PM
You know what my biggest fantasy is as a Jet fan??? ...

Being raped by Dirty and eaten by Rex the Hut.

jetsmetsfan
11-26-2010, 06:09 PM
**** THE JETS!!!!!!!!!

boy oh boy a little anger management issues I see ...But thats good, get it out, get it all out, it's not good to keep it all bottled up inside

Bumpus
11-26-2010, 11:05 PM
boy oh boy a little anger management issues I see ...But thats good, get it out, get it all out, it's not good to keep it all bottled up inside

:lol: A Jets/Mets fan would certainly know. :lol:

Flip Tanneflop
10-23-2012, 11:29 AM
Bump.

Because **** THE JESTS!!!!

NY8123
10-23-2012, 11:42 AM
I was like where the **** did this thread come from. Damn 2010 is like 50 in internet forum years.

EvilDylan
10-23-2012, 03:19 PM
**** the mother****ing jets in their dirty sanchez *******s!

PeytonsForehead
10-30-2012, 05:15 AM
:sidelol: Awesome thread! :lol: :lol: